✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/21/2020 at 7:18 PM, Cas Gw said:

who was the most beautiful actress that he has worked with, he shyly answered, HJM. But in my mind and in my heart, as an HB stan for so long, I know he meant KYO

I don't know if anyone here realize, but I always find HJM looks like Kyo in some angles, and also HJM bff Han Hyo Joo, IMO they both really looking like Kyo. Maybe my eyes LOL

Spoiler

24 minutes ago, Nona said:

I don't know if anyone here realize, but I always find HJM looks like Kyo in some angles, and also HJM bff Han Hyo Joo, IMO they both really looking like Kyo. Maybe my eyes LOL

But, funny is that when even many Korean actresses mention Kyo as the prettiest, Bin chose to say another :w00t:

Hide contents

My feeling is that Bin can't say Kyo being the prettiest as he once said that he got close to Kyo not because she's a beautiful woman, but because she's very sweet in every way LOL

Funny thing is, HJM and Kyo are almost same age but she played a young Kyo in All In :joy: Kyo is always mentioned in HJM articles because she started her career playing a young Kyo :lol:

Another December 16 coincidence I discovered while researching a.k.a. stalking :joy: 

Kyo posted this on December 16, 2019 she lit a candle at Fatima Shrine in Portugal. She is Catholic. 

2-CFB12-D4-AC4-E-4148-8-C6-A-9-C3-F4-D33

In Binnie's new interview, he mentioned God and he has changed his views about God now. :love:

He said he is similar in a sense to Joo Won ( Secret Garden character) his thoughts, the way he expressed himself has changed. 

In what way is he similar? Joo Won told his mom that he does not just love Ra-im but he loves ONLY her and he is marrying her even if his mom does not agree. :joy:

He also said his views about God has changed. 

Not sure what his parents religion is but I have read before that he has not been going to church. I am glad to hear this in his new interview. :blush:

Spoiler

Kyo is practicing Catholic and the recent ex was not. Spiritual / religious views and compatibility are also important when choosing a partner. 

Some said he did not mention God in the sentence. 

I don't know yet the correct trans but the main point is, there was another December 16 coincidence when Kyo posted Fatima Shrine candles last year. (Dec 16 coincidences topic on previous pages - WW finale anniv, soundtrip, Fatima candle etc)

Her trip to Portugal was soul searching and when she came back, before the start of 2020, she changed her profile pick back to an old pic. 

:cries3:

hi,,, an avid lurker here. first time posting hehehe

I have read the interview, I don't think he ever mentioned about god as god in korean = 신 (shin). Based on my understanding and the context of the question, I think he talked about his view on the (SeGa) scene (신) has changed, he being embarrassed looking at his acting that time and so on...

What's with December 16?

All we observed so far are these:

2008 - WW finale

2019 - Kyo Soundtrip - Especially for You, Try Again

2019 - Kyo Lit a candle at Fatima shrine

2019 - Kyo posted a pic wearing shades by the sea in Portugal 

2020 - Vast tree posted OST of Kyo's drama

2020 - Kyo posted pic with the cute dog of her bff. Why the need to write the Kim part. 

So many coincidences. 

:crazymad:

Kyo’s interview is out also although not yet officially. Based on magazine screenshots by fans she talked about Baby R name and a mother and Baby Deer. So she considers herself as a Deer as she was called by friends for having Deer eyes. 

Remember in May she liked 3 pics from a world renowned foreign photographer who posted - Sunflower,  Squirrel and Deer. It all pertain to Kyo nicknames.  :joy: By analogy, she indeed refers to herself as the Squirrel too. Question is Who gave her that nickname squirrel? ;) 

Kyo has mentioned the Animal Kingdom that some folks ridiculed. :loolz:

And the W interview has been translated. Intresting interview as always Kyo is speaking about her new outlook , Ruby, Mom and how the pandemic has made her fit and calm. Read the translations in social media.  I love how she gifts us for Christmas. 

And yes the animal kingdom is alive and thriving. We have panda, squirrels, dogs and deer. 2021 may you bring us luck and new projects please. 

Since last evening till now, it’s been raining Kyo’s W Korea and Binnie’s Esquire consecutively and in tandem, with Kyo’s first followed by Binnie’s and with Binnie’s aided by VAST’s staff and his stylist. :surprisedwut:

Okay, this in tandem phenomenon is starting to be more than just “curious” to me; it is now a big fat mystery to me. :idk:

0Yr2Q7x.jpg

Anyhow, this boy is looking too adorable! :fullofhearts:

lXEVBhY.jpg

And I can see that Photographer H likes shoe laces to be untied hhh.:heythere:

Archived