✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Nona said:

I thought So ji sub was caught by media, was it dispatch or others?

So, interestingly, the grocery thingy somehow resembles a plot in some online novels I read. LOL

In the novels, the celebrities buy something or go to someplace together, and then a paparazzi has been assigned to follow their movement. The paparazzi should take pics as if they were not aware of being photographed. Then, the pics are sold to some media or any party that needs the pics for any purpose (ie to blackmail the celebrity, to gain profit etc).

At first, I thought Hb really dated for good, but when the agency vehemently denied, as well as some clues shown, I became inclined towards the plot of the novels. B)

The pics are so clean and clear, making me wonder if it's the work of professional, instead of common people who suddenly bumped into their shopping.

(At this rate, I think I can try to apply for a detective agency LOL).

I think SJS photos were staged to confirm their relationship before marriage. 

With HB and SYJ 

Spoiler

My POV is that they are seeing each other at that time but maybe the relationship were more of 80% professional and 20% mutual understanding. Maybe they're both not ready to commit. Knowing HB doesn't want to mixed work and lovelife. Hence the denial and the strong support of the fans is more of a turn-off. It will be hard for him to be paired with other actress in the future. 

4 minutes ago, MayaE said:

So she is in Japan in Jan. 2019? Did she spent New Year in Korea?When did Kyo transferred to her new house? In Dec.2019 is she in Korea or in abroad? Thanks dear.

Dec 2018 busy with Encounter filming

Dec 2019 she was in Portugal for Christmas maybe in Korea by New Year no one knew 

21 minutes ago, Nona said:

When this CF taken? Before or after WW?

If it's after, then they being in a cf again later on is highly possible.

This CF taken after WW. If im not wrong june 2009

Btw hallo, for the first time I posted in this thread using this nick . I am not Binkyo shippet but I followed their love story from the beginning in Soompi including when there was a petition which was initiated by fans in Soompi in 2006 so that they were united in one project.  I'm quite familiar with the clue here n there lol

I'm surprised to know that this tread is alive again.

Im rooting they back together again.

happy sailing everyone

7 minutes ago, Guk said:

i think we (long time fans of hb) were all surprised that hb suddenly got caught with pictures of him dating. it was just unusual. and then he denied 3 or 4 times.

to be fair, part of me considered there was something going on bet hb and co star bec of that grocery photo, because alot of celebrity couples got caught doing the same thing, part of me also believed that was only for pr because they will still have cloy and cloy is a big project netflix etc. but then there was denial of dating many times. many fans from the other groups say the co star wanted privacy that's why they denied, they say hb respected the co star decision.

but as i have observed, it was the co star who posted a lot of "sweet videos and pics" with hb on instagram, even posted a photo on xmas day wjhich is couples day in korea. those videos and pictures actually attracted the shippers suspicions that they are really dating which i think is inconsistent with their claim that they wanted privacy. the co star mentioned in interviews that she will keep her relationship away from the public, so why post videos and pics that will cause suspicions. the co star also posted 'sweet videos and pics" with other ML in her previous projects. so syj treats all her ML the same. its just that fans misinterpreted her posts. 

These type of dating news is nothing new, I guess it happens to every other celebrities wherein they are caught dating. Once cornered, either they will vehemently deny or they will confirm then break up will follow. Happy for those relationship who flourished after marriage, and continuously receiving projects. like Lee BoYoung and Ji-Sung. 

HB and SHK seems to know how to keep their relationship private. They're more likely to succeed if ever the dating rumor is true. 

17 minutes ago, leek said:

I am 60% more on the opinion HB and Co star once tried to be more than friends tried getting to know each other but decided to go back to being platonic. 

im just curious why hb suggested syj for the role? its not the first time though that he worked with same actress twice (with hjm). i have nothing against syj because im also her fan (its just that i stan shk sooo much more than any korean star), after watching TN , i also thought hb and syj would have chemistry in romantic drama. never thought hb would do cloy, drama which is very similar in a way with dots ( now all shk ex are Captains lol ) i imagined him and shk doing that role in dots lol

im also curious, if he started to be friends or get back together with shk, when did it start?  late last year?

4 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Kyo and squad sometimes go on picnics near Han River what if that's where they accidentally saw each other again when HyunBin was biking. :P:joy:

in one guerilla date interview, i heard shk once said she used to jogged near han river. lol they really love han river if she and hb used to watch drama there lol

1 minute ago, Guk said:

in one guerilla date interview, i heard shk once said she used to jogged near han river. lol they really love han river if she and hb used to watch drama there lol

Which she is doing now. Back in early 2019 when she has just transferred, her squad had IGS of jogging or walking near Han River but of course SHK cannot be seen in their posts. 

4 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Kyo was once spotted in HK with Kang Dong Won right but she strongly denied. It could mean they were their as Agency mates having work or he tried courting her but she turned him down. He left UAA. 

i thought it was Paris? shk and kgw were in Paris for photoshoot because after the rumors of them dating, which was denied, their magazine photos were released.

7 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Kyo was once spotted in HK with Kang Dong Won right but she strongly denied. It could mean they were their as Agency mates having work or he tried courting her but she turned him down. He left UAA. 

Didn't they do two films: Camellia and My Brilliant Life. Must be work related. 

11 minutes ago, Guk said:

i thought it was Paris? shk and kgw were in Paris for photoshoot because after the rumors of them dating, which was denied, their magazine photos were released.

During divorce craziness in the media one reporter said he saw them before in HK. Kyo strongly denied dating him unlike with ex-h they said they are friends who sometimes hangout together. 

When HB and co star first denied grocery and said they're just friends, I was skeptical but after subsequent strong denials with threats of filing a case I think there's nothing between them no. We don't know if before they had MU or what.

8 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

During divorce craziness in the media one reporter said he saw them before in HK. Kyo strongly denied dating him unlike with ex-h they said they are friends who sometimes hangout together. 

When HB and co star first denied grocery I was skeptical but after subsequent strong denials with threats of filing a case I think there's nothing between them no. We don't know if before they had MU or what.

let us also add what happened last Baeksang awards. 

9 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

When HB and co star first denied grocery I was skeptical but after subsequent strong denials with threats of filing a case I think there's nothing between them no. We don't know if before they had MU or what.

must be very hard for hallyu stars to date. 

Can anyone know about Hyun Bin still lives with his parents or live alone? Since their house seem near to each other :ph34r:. Kyo lived in a rent house in Un Village, Hannamdong. This place was the filming place as Cha Soo Hyun's house in Encounter ( Thats why shipper Gumkyo make delulu). Bin was said that living in Marks Hill Villa, a luxury apartment also in Heukseokdong. But i have no idea if he still live with his parents. 

1 minute ago, DonnaMae said:

I am thinking the reason why both sides are not releasing statements re: dating rumour is because SKorean news outlet hasn't release any article about it. 

Follow up question, why no articles abt it in Korea? 

Archived