[Drama 2015] Heard It Through the Grapevine 풍문으로 들었소

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They try to separate IS and SB/baby by sending him away and to live alone.. IS protests that he can't since he has a woman and a child but there's nothing he can do..
SB is send to another room.. without her baby.. mom meet with a matchmaker for her son and heard the baby crying.. SB try to get to her son, but is confront with IS's mom... first mom speaks with kind and dignity.. until she explodes!! 
Mom shows true color!!
fwpFMYn.jpg

Love the preview! IS escapes and hiding under the table with his parents sitting there.. hahaha

emme85 said: They got Baby BOY!!
SB calls her mom.. saying that IS's family helped a lot..She sorry to her mom for hurting her feeling and realized the feeling after giving birth..
She said that IS is by her side.. and her mom says In Sang and her father correctly say 'Son in law Han'.. hehe
They want the baby's picture!I love her family!!!

class="headline" style="font-family: Arial; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.21em; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Go Ah Sung attends press conference for drama 'Heard It Through the Grapevine'
Go Ah Sung attends press conference for drama 'Heard It Through the Grapevine'

On February 23rd, press conference for SBS drama 'Heard It Through the Grapevine' was held at SBS broadcasting station that is located in Mokdong, Seoul.

Actress Go Ah Sung, who is making her first comeback to drama in five years, attended the conference in a one-piece dress, and captured many people's attention with her lovely look.

Regarding her comeback, Go Ah Sung said, "I never meant to not participate in dramas, but I just did not get much chances, and I felt very worried after deciding to participate in this drama."

Meanwhile, 'Heard It Through the Grapevine' will premiere on February 23rd at 10 PM.

Read More > https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/starn-focus-go-ah-sung-attends-press-conference-062317945.html

emme85 said: They try to separate IS and SB/baby by sending him away and to live alone.. IS protests that he can't since he has a woman and a child but there's nothing he can do..
SB is send to another room.. without her baby.. mom meet with a matchmaker for her son and heard the baby crying.. SB try to get to her son, but is confront with IS's mom... first mom speaks with kind and dignity.. until she explodes!! 
Mom shows true color!!

Love the preview! IS escapes and hiding under the table with his parents sitting there.. hahaha

Guest sogazelle

Hello,
I've been anticipating this drama and so far it has delivered...
I cannot wait for the subbed episode 2...
I think this drama is going to be a rollercoster....

I watched the first episode, and man I can't stop laughing... :)) The writers are definitely bringing the dark comedy out. More things happened in the last 20 minutes of the show, than in other 16-episode dramas. :D

Our main actors are such typical teenagers. Even though it's a looooong time ago since I was teenager myself, I can definitely relate to the teenage angst and the not so well-thought-out actions.

After knocking up your girlfriend, remember to:

• Take a beating from her father like a man, even if you can't stop crying.
  • Immediately tell her parents you'll marry her. (Well, you get points for this, but still don't waste any time thinking it through). Insist that you take her at this instant to your parents.
  • On the way, muster up the courage to call your parents to say you need to tell them something. Ask your girlfriend if it sounded good. Feel encouraged that she thinks you sounded "very cool and like a man".
  • In the next second jump into the water to commit suicide - no, wait (!) the water is too cold for it. Must. Get. Out. Now !!!
  • End up saving your girlfriend from the water, when she jumps in to save you.
  • As soon you get back in the car, ask the taxi driver if you can make out with your girlfriend. Start kissing her passionately. Who can forget, you're a teenager with raging hormones...

Life is so dramatic when you're a teenager... :)) lol :))

Teenage pregnancy is a sour subject transcending culture/country. It's always a shock and nothing can prepare you for it. I like the realism of the Han family story in terms of wanting/wishing for your child to follow in your footsteps, opening and creating opportunities to succeed in work/life.So far I'm really enjoying both IS and SB, I hope they continue to be strong in the mist of his family's resentfulness. SB's character seems like a strong, young confident lady I hope they don't turn her character into being the "yes" daughter in law who takes slaps in the face. I love SB's family, they are so supportive, and will be a great source of strength. IS is so used to pleasing his parents and letting them decide everything in his life, so I can see him messing/misunderstanding things with SB, but his character has a greatest opportunity to be developed well/grow. I also hope for SB/her family to bring the Han family together and help them realize what it means to truly be a family is (This might be pushing my luck LOL) 

Omg the plot in this show is so so heart-wrenching...poor children caught in the world of hypocrites who care only about their image in the society...If they couldn't care for the mother and the baby they should have just let her go with her baby....Rather they decide to separate all three... the girl, the boy and the little one.... how cruel!In sang's house looks so suffocating just like his parents views and thoughts...dimly lit in yellow without any sunlight or room for fresh air.. full with the curtains and all that ancient furniture and decorations......Just like a cage isolated from the rest of the world....stiff and lonely and sadIts a relief that there are still undercurrents of humor and hints of kindness here and there...hope that continues for the rest of the show otherwise it'll turn too dark.  Im rooting for the kiddies to show their parents what real happy parents should be like. Go Ah Sung is such a natural.... the older actors are of course a hoot as well but Bom is my favourite thing abt this show :)

@LavelyShai So far, SB has been acting like a strong-willed and brave woman, even like a grown-up. Besides, I watched AWC and SLA and in both dramas, the female protagonists were always acting like strong women (in the first, she had educated her own son on her own,although she had been criticised for that; in the second, she had an affair and in the end, she decided to come clean).
my points:- she had decided to keep the child- she tried to be in touch with IS, but it didn't work- she had accepted to live elsewhere so that her family wouldn't suffer from her pregnancy- she wasn't mad at IS and yelled at him, when she saw him again: she didn't blame him. she had accepted her part of responsability- she was honest with IS, when she told him, she regretted it or later when she said that it was tough. On the other hand, she didn't want to complain to IS.- she defended her boyfriend in front of her dad- she gave her boyfriend encouragement- when he tried to kill himself, she decided to act like him in order to make him realise how stupid his decision was (He said, stop you are a mother now and her answer: and you are a dad!) In her own way, she showed how he should behave and try to assume his responsability.
I also laughed in the first episode, when the shaman told the mother, with all the talismans, her son would be able to achieve what he wants. His mother was relieved, but she hasn't realised that the shaman's words could mean something else: her dreams for her son might not happen, but his wishes would be answered. The mother is thinking that her wishes are the same than her son's. In fact, IS hasn't had any dream yet, he only followed his parents' orders, but he wasn't happy. IS is missing warmth and love at home and he felt so comfortable with SB, since she didn't have any expectation from him. Sure, he needs to grow up, but for that, he needs to rebel against his parents' authority. That will be his way... and I am quite sure that SB will be there to support him. The last minutes of the first episode showed us how big is her influence on him. She is really different from his family, she doesn't give any order, but she opens him his eyes.
Another thing: I loved the advice IS received from his father / grandfather: he should become a "coolheaded humanist and passionate rationalist". The use of contradictio in adjectio (a sort of oxymoron) and of chiasm together really reveals how ambitious and coldhearted this family is. In the end, the grandfather doesn't allow any emotion: his son and grandson should be a really heartless lawyer. 

'Heard It Through the Grapevine' Yoo Joon-sang puts through paternity test secretly
photo568818.jpg
Yoo Joon-sang acted cold when Ko Ah-seong delivered a baby boy.

On the February 24th episode of SBS drama, 'Heard It Through the Grapevine', Seo Bom (Ko Ah-seong) gave a birth to a baby right after she came into In-sang (Lee Joon)'s house.

As Seo Bom delivered a baby boy, Jeong-ho (Yoo Joon-sang) and Yeon-hee (Yoo Ho-jeong) happened to have a grandson as well as a daughter-in-law all of sudden and they felt anxious. They regarded her as an unwelcome guest.

Jeong-ho found a doctor and asked the doctor for paternity test secretly. Jeong-ho later revealed his intention he would not acknowledge Seo Bom as his daughter-in-law.

He said, "Until we get the result of the paternity test, we have to do our best to assure her. She needs to feel as if she's being protected fully", which was part of his devious plot. He made In-sang stay at a different place out of their house and tried to separate Seo Bom and In-sang.

In-sang came out of the house at his father's order telling him to go school. In-sang felt perplexed in the situation he was now separated from his wife and son.

It is drawing attention as to how Seo Bom and In-sang will be able to cope with the hidden plot that Jeong-ho and Yeon-hee have planned.

( http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-heard-it-through-the-grapevine-yoo-joon-sang-puts-through-paternity-test-secretly-_-78948.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter) 

AGB Nielsen ratings : Tuesday 24/2

- Shine Or Go Crazy: 14.3%

- Heard It Through The Grapevine: 8.1% ( 0.9% higher than the first airing)

- Blood: 5.5%

( http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?art_id=3190644 )

Heard It Through The Grapevine hwaiting!! 

I think its a good sign that the ratings jumped by almkst 1% at the end episode. Especially since its up against dramas that is already established in plot.

Still havent Watched the 2 episodes. i am waiting for ep2 to subbdd so i cN watch it in full go...

Seen the video clips and joon is such a wimp its so funny.

Video clip | episode 2

Archived