[Drama 2015] Heard It Through the Grapevine 풍문으로 들었소

Go Seung Ji

On 6/5/2015 at 11:11 PM, KwonSangSeung said:

Episode 30 reviewcap/opinion, it was hard saying goodbye to HITTG.

Episode 30 Review: Heard It Through the Grapevine ~ END

[image] Had i said i am at loss for words would be an immense lie since inside this article can be found a few thousands of words. Truth be told, at this very moment i am in denial, i can’t believe Heard It Through the Grapevine reached the end and i never thought the closing curtain would have such an impact on me. Even though i was preparing myself to bid farewell this drama smoothly, after i re-watched and screen-capped the last episode i felt overwhelmed by bittersweet waves. Before moving to the main part of this review/recap/opinion, i would like to thank the whole cast, the writer, the director and everyone who worked hard so that us, the audience, would partake in this beautiful journey with a wide variety of emotions and see it to the very end and in the first place of the Monday-Tuesday ratings ride for the last time (11.7%). 감사합니다!

Read more here: https://dramajjang.wordpress.com/2015/06/05/episode-30-review-heard-it-through-the-grapevine-end/

I love the quote "And those who seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music" - (Friedrich Nietzsche). This quote really suit well with the ending episode. 

I just finished watching this drama. It was awhile in my kdrama list that I'm going to watch. I'm glad that finally I've watched it. The 1st half of it was really a really good start with the black comedy. I was really laughing my lungs out watching those hilarious scenes. Towards the middle, it has gotten serious with the revenge plot until the end. the black comedy was back in like 2-3 episodes before the final episode. the journey of this drama until the end is still fun and interesting tho. well, since it still kept me stay to watch this drama and not dropping it is showing that I'm really engrossed in this drama :)

Lee Joon and Go Ahsung chemistry definitely over the top in this drama! I've watched Go Ahsung's in Snowpiercer and God of Study. She's a great actress. I really want to watch her other project tho. I actually reminded to watch this drama after watching her guesting in Running Man in recent RM episode. promoting for her new movie with Im Siwan. For Lee Joon, I've watched him before in Mr. Back. not yet watching his work, Gapdongi. Will watch it later. He's definitely transforming into an awesome actor. Cant wait to watch his new drama, Vampire Detective. These 2 chemistry and acting really loving it. 

The acting of other actors and actresses are on the top too. Yoo Junsang and Yoo Hojung did a great job as the Royal couple. I'm loving the scenes when Yiji and Hyunsoo speaking out their mind. It was really refreshing scenes. 

I love the issues that written to move the plot in this drama. The law, political, family, story was really interesting... it was definitely different from other kdrama. the touch on stereotypical rich people, normal people was really beautifully written. 

Overall, I really loving this drama. definitely one of best 2015 drama for me. Funny, interesting, knowledgeable, Loving it! rooting for this director & writer next project along with the actors actresses nex project :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

@amiliyana90 I am glad you eventually watched and loved it! Definitely agree, the first half was working on all the necessary vibes to keep us watching with both feels, laughter and serious aspects that were getting invaded by black humor in order to be serious but not so really! Then things got more serious and made us more invested on the drama's main core concerning a wide variety of topics within the almighty household and Bom's humble house. It appears like a tough task for k-dramas to present a not so wealthy family's place, but this director-writer duo are always spot on and utterly successful in it! 

Lee Joon and Go Ah Sung were one of the greatest couples of 2015, great chemistry, great acting and the most intriguing part for their characters was that their chemistry was still there even when they were apart! I've watched almost all of Lee Joon's projects (dramas/movies) and he's one of the few young actors i follow religiously (i am after all these noonas you see XD ) Mr Back was the drama that made me interested in his acting and i think you're gonna love his different acting take on Gapdongi. I am really looking forward to Vampire Detective as well since we're going to witness another acting aspect of him! And i agree, everyone's acting was top! The moment the royal wife called attorney Han Confucius i died laughing! XD

I can only look forward to the director-writer duet's next attempt!

Archived