[Drama 2015] Heard It Through the Grapevine 풍문으로 들었소

Go Seung Ji

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Joon Decided to Star in ‘I Heard It Through the Grapevine’ Without Reading the Script

Lee Joon revealed the reason he decided to star in I Heard It Through the Grapevine.

On February 23, Lee Joon attended the press conference for SBS’ new drama I Heard It Through the Grapevine at the SBS building in Mokdong and shared that he decided to appear in the drama without even reading the script.

Lee Joon said, “The director and the writer are so great that people around me recommended the drama. They told me to just do it when I didn’t even read the script. That’s why I’m here.”

Lee Joon added, “When I asked the director of Mr Back about this drama, he told me, ‘You don’t even need to read the script. Just do it. If you do it, it will be a great help and honor to you.’ I was very happy.”

Lee Joon Decided to Star in ‘I Heard It Through the Grapevine’ Without Reading the Script

Yu Jun Sang also shared, “The entire cast is like Lee Joon. They decided to appear on the drama after reading the simple synopsis.”

Bringing together the production team of jTBC’s Secret Love AffairI Heard It Through the Grapevine is a dark comedy satirizing the materialistic minds of the upper class in Korea.

Photo credit: Newsen MWAVE

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Joon Used His Hubae’s Case as Reference in Acting as Teenage Dad
Lee Joon Used His Hubae’s Case as Reference in Acting as Teenage Dad
Lee Joon shared how he has been pulling off acting as a teenage dad from a premarital pregnancy.

On February 23, Lee Joon attended the press conference for SBS’ new drama I Heard It Through the Grapevine held at the SBS building in Mokdong and shared his acting tip.

Lee Joon said, “I acted as Han In Sang with my utmost sincerity and seriousness. That’s how I’ve been acting.”
He shared, “This actually happened to one of my hubaes. Since I’ve seen this situation close by, I think I’ve been well cast for the role. I watched him closely when that happened. I remember it very clearly.”

He added, “I’ve been acting by thinking about that hubae’s facial expressions and the things he said.”

Bringing together the production team of jTBC’s Secret Love Affair, SBS’ I Heard It Through the Grapevineis a dark comedy satirizing the materialistic minds of the upper class in Korea.

Photo credit: Newsen

( http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87807/lee-joon-used-his-hubaes-case-as-reference-in-acting-as-teenage-dad )

SB with her mom.. she felt baby kicks.. what a sporting mom.. she's sure is happy!BsX1Jnb.png

IS at dinner with his mom and friends..pwX66zh.png

IS found out about SB's whereabout..vT3ZSSx.png

Terrified of his family on letting them know about pregnanting SB.. he tried to kill himself!! but it's funny that he can't even dip his feet in the water!! hahaSB is angry at him for being so coward!!

qWvWQ1D.jpg

IS 'confidently' said that he's not afraid anymore and calls his mother.. IS even asks SB how he's doing.. SB is proud at him.. hahahaOwh.. don't forget to ask driver ahjussi's permission to kiss your pregnant girlfriend!! U rock ahjussi!!
This drama's ahjumma and ahjussi are so sporting!! hahaha
4y2hwMa.jpg

@Lunkera I just realized that IS is so in love with SB that he tried to look for her.. not because of she's carrying his child, but for LOVE itself..  :xHe didn't even know that she's pregnant!!
  Well.. in the process to bring the news to his scary family does making him unsuccessfully killing himself (not that he ever try hard :)))
I love to see how he and SB faces his family tomorrow... 

Archived