[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

5 hours ago, youngatheart said:

@angela0612 @youngatheart

okay. This is again sensitive due to fact that I think I provoked mods before due to my much ranting in the past about diff sites commenting negative things about PMY and HHJ and KGE.  so I actually intended to just wrote nice thing. i ever went into these fury comments at Remember (fighting for PMY) and W (fighting for HHJ) and Goblin (fighting for KGE)... then i am tired, also during Wookie's K2 time when i need to defend PMY again... am done with defending and erasing posts.

But since you brought up. Just got to say. I was shaking heads but inside me accepting the ugly truth that this will start to be the trend. As kpop won't stay just singing. They will need drama to boost up their multi talents images and those who managed to act in one drama that suit them and drama fans to follows them tempted everyone to follow likewise. And I strongly believed that between all these major stations and the many kpop agents there must be some kind of agreement or sponsorship. Some thing that can benefit both. Drama stations need the young teens that Chase the dancing kpop group to be lured all the ways from the dancing stage to the small screens to support rating. So does kpop industry wants the status of this or that chosen kpop to be competitive to other groups only way is throw them into a big production and if that girl band idol happen to land on a role suitable for her (eg. Reply 88) she help the group status raise up against others. Suzy rose because of DreamHigh, Hyeri rose because of Reply88, Jung EunJi rose because of Reply1997. but not every idols do have acting skill. maybe just nice they have one tailor-make role that suit them like glove, and everyone say 'wow, she can act'  . BAM! THEY THINK SHE CAN ACT FROM NOW ON.

In short. Every drama must never an idol from now. On. 

Edited by maryofbethany
  • Like 5

9 hours ago, youngatheart said:

Complete in agreement with you @maryofbethanyand also @angela0612will keep watching and bite my tongue right now. let us keep the faith even just for JCW, we have to pray really hard he needs a great drama to go off to the MS.

@youngatheart i pity Nam Jihyun, she may get 'something' from the fans of those kpop drafted into the dramas. i heard that gal have ZERO acting experience, and SuspiciousP is her first drama..... woahahahhahh.... like that also can? also can do supporting second lead?

Spoiler

why don't let kpop be just guest star cameo in some eps only. even if it is not to romance JCW (huh, Kpop is supposed to be JCW's character's ex gf taunt him dump him, back to haunt him.) back to say that allow her to romance Choi Tae Joon also is a little too much. Choi is a better actor, kpop is not up to that level, not to mention definitely not up to Wookie's, its like asking a compare Organic fruits with plastic toy fruits. sorrynosorry. i will delete comment after you gals read tomorow or few days. Peace's sake.

huh, one thing, i am supporting PMY new drama, i think i better go there and guard there, guard nicely and politely.
since between the two, PMY likely the one got ranted against, and Wook lesser chance to be criticized. when i praise the Main Male lead of PMY's queen, do understand i have not jump off this ship okay, i am just been nice, so that the other leads' fans don't think we changminer are jealous all the times.

• Like 4

On 28/03/2017 at 11:19 PM, youngatheart said:

@Malala RakotonirinaI found the IG post of her, I believe this statement of her to JCW is still valid. 

@youngatheart, ayeehh! me too, me too. when i think about their respective schedule, it's not very easy to love and work at the same time (and Youngie confirmed it). Stars who've been dating forever are rare because of time, distance, and sometimes, they're falling in love with their co-actors or actresses during filming and so one.., i pray God it won't be happening to our couple. They must be strong and not stop to communicate all the time as they can, wherever they are. Updating their IG day by day as possible is one of means that will allow them to reinforce and keep safe their love from temptation, but it's also the way where we, chingus, can show to them how they both are so special. So, i trust them too and love them and, and believe in them faithfully.

• Like 4

On 29/03/2017 at 5:33 AM, maryofbethany said:

cr. melissa chang.62

this video of MY is her video during Valentine's day if i have good memory. MY was in Tokyo and CW headed there too a few days before this V's day. Same shirt??? YES, and see guys how it so big on MY, may be it's CW ones....my delulu or not but when i commented this video of MY on youtube, i kept on saying her "Fighting" because she seemed tired (fan fic honey moon :blush:) and at the same time, so appeased. I even thought CW filming her during her speech there, who knows :blush:.

• Like 5

Just now, maryofbethany said:

@hrh77 actually they are quite silly, keep changing for what? you know what, i went to google, and can't find anything.
because if i type wrong title, who knows what they change to, and how willi be able to find info related to the show if i can't even get the title right.

but, again, i like the girl. although i am 101% sure i am not going to ship both of them.... at least i know this girl is 'SAFE' enough to be with him in a project, and wont keep giving out wrong signals to her fans, and encourage her fans to ship her with him... when during interview if the female lead say some cheesy hints, ships will form and fans get hungry. arrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
hate it.
or that during bts, female leads goes all fake acting even in bts as if during filming, all skinship and closeness. which is worst. fans will say,, ,see see ... what majority of us see as no chemistry, yet the fans can see intoxicating chemistry that don't originate from where.. woahahhaha. 
at least m this NJH is not one that can a Platoon of Amazons fans that will make sure the fake ship dominate the whole sea.
NJH wont be aggressive fans. thanks God for that.

So @maryofbethany, @hrh77, they finally found his partner :), right right. Agree with all what you said here @hrh77, so true, "thanks God for that". Fighting JCW oppa!!!!!!

• Like 2

Just now, maryofbethany said:

@youngatheart i pity Nam Jihyun, she may get 'something' from the fans of those kpop drafted into the dramas. i heard that gal have ZERO acting experience, and SuspiciousP is her first drama..... woahahahhahh.... like that also can? also can do supporting second lead?

Hide contents

why don't let kpop be just guest star cameo in some eps only. even if it is not to romance JCW (huh, Kpop is supposed to be JCW's character's ex gf taunt him dump him, back to haunt him.) back to say that allow her to romance Choi Tae Joon also is a little too much. Choi is a better actor, kpop is not up to that level, not to mention definitely not up to Wookie's, its like asking a compare Organic fruits with plastic toy fruits. sorrynosorry. i will delete comment after you gals read tomorow or few days. Peace's sake.

i need rant. but i know i richard simmons off mods a lot with my blunt comments last yr.. hahahha. so i better keep low key. i am a fighter for Solid female actresses get bullied or given bad critics comments.

huh, one thing, i am supporting PMY new drama, i think i better go there and guard there, guard nicely and politely.
since between the two, PMY likely the one got ranted against, and Wook lesser chance to be criticized. when i praise the Main Male lead of PMY's queen, do understand i have not jump off this ship okay, i am just been nice, so that the other leads' fans don't think we changminer are jealous all the times.

@youngatheart, trust Wookie, i know he have learned and got more experiences from his past dramas. I really hope successful for him.

@maryofbethany, don't notice anymore about LJG and our Youngie, they're just well acting and that's all....feel free to send your posts here even if it's not about our couple but with pairing them with other stars, because all chingus here know that we are faithfull to our beloved couple, manly you, right!

To be honest with you,i am jealous all the time when i saw CW or MY getting comfort and having chemistry with other actresses/actors, but that's reality and this is inevitable for us because we want sincerely they success in their carreer. I really appreciated LJG and PMY together in this series "Candies" but only there and not off filming and conversely about JCW.

• Like 3

Just now, Malala Rakotonirina said:

To be honest with you,i am jealous all the time when i saw CW or MY getting comfort and having chemistry with other actresses/actors, but that's reality and this is inevitable for us because we want sincerely they success in their carreer. I really appreciated LJG and PMY together in this series "Candies" but only there and not off filming and conversely about JCW.

@Malala Rakotonirina me too, so i understand. i don't mind if this is acting only. just like in Remember, in the end MY also has to have a light kiss scene with the young Yoo Seung ho, because the plot suddenly demand it, to show finally the main lead who is losing his memories, finally willing to own up to his feeling and seek to embrace her love to leave some good memories for her... this is his coming in terms to his love, not resisting it anyone,,, (something like that.) while i hate that MY kiss someone else, i know her character need that memories before the male lead forget her as in early onset Alzheimer .
i have to try to accept it, else JCWook will be disappointed that we don't understand this is the professional he chose, and he wants to be good in this career, when the job required, kiss or skinship will need to be. Just like MY will need us to understand her too, that she didnt ask for the kissing scenes, but will agreed if she see that it does help in the plot...

Spoiler

anyway, we can rant whatever we want here... but we cant go to their drama thread and rant, else other fans will think that we are being 'not understanding' and being possessive and jealous.... not just the other shippers will murmur...
but the Ji Chang Wook personal hardcore fans (who don't ship him with anyone) or Minyoung's Personal fans (who don't ship her with any guy) will not be happy that we give bad names to their Actor/actress by ranting.

so if it is about the character's that Ji Chang Wook acted that need to kiss a girl, (eg. Kim Je Ha in K2, kissed Go Anna). this is perfectly fine, because it is just acting. Kim Je Ha is NOT Ji Chang wook.
or that MinYoung's Lee In-Ah in Remember who got to kiss YooSeungho. i tell myself Lee In Ah is kissing, and not Park Min young kissing. so its fine again.

as long as people don't mixed up Kim Je Ha as ji Chang wook, demand in real life, or don't mixed up Minyoung as In-Ah and want more skinship... .then it is fine.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Malala Rakotonirina said:

this video of MY is her video during Valentine's day if i have good memory. MY was in Tokyo and CW headed there too a few days before this V's day. Same shirt??? YES, and see guys how it so big on MY, may be it's CW ones....my delulu or not but when i commented this video of MY on youtube, i kept on saying her "Fighting" because she seemed tired (fan fic honey moon :blush:) and at the same time, so appeased. I even thought CW filming her during her speech there, who knows :blush:.

Oh... now I know.. I said and I thought what's this video about, so it was filmed during VD..

• Like 4

4 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@Malala Rakotonirina me too, so i understand. i don't mind if this is acting only. just like in Remember, in the end MY also has to have a light kiss scene with the young Yoo Seung ho, because the plot suddenly demand it, to show finally the main lead who is losing his memories, finally willing to own up to his feeling and seek to embrace her love to leave some good memories for her... this is his coming in terms to his love, not resisting it anyone,,, (something like that.) while i hate that MY kiss someone else, i know her character need that memories before the male lead forget her as in early onset Alzheimer .
i have to try to accept it, else JCWook will be disappointed that we don't understand this is the professional he chose, and he wants to be good in this career, when the job required, kiss or skinship will need to be. Just like MY will need us to understand her too, that she didnt ask for the kissing scenes, but will agreed if she see that it does help in the plot...

Hide contents

anyway, we can rant whatever we want here... but we cant go to their drama thread and rant, else other fans will think that we are being 'not understanding' and being possessive and jealous.... not just the other shippers will murmur...
but the Ji Chang Wook personal hardcore fans (who don't ship him with anyone) or Minyoung's Personal fans (who don't ship her with any guy) will not be happy that we give bad names to their Actor/actress by ranting.

so if it is about the character's that Ji Chang Wook acted that need to kiss a girl, (eg. Kim Je Ha in K2, kissed Go Anna). this is perfectly fine, because it is just acting. Kim Je Ha is NOT Ji Chang wook.
or that MinYoung's Lee In-Ah in Remember who got to kiss YooSeungho. i tell myself Lee In Ah is kissing, and not Park Min young kissing. so its fine again.

as long as people don't mixed up Kim Je Ha as ji Chang wook, demand in real life, or don't mixed up Minyoung as In-Ah and want more skinship... .then it is fine.

well, actually on these cases that you mentioned... They were just impromptu in Remember & forced in K2.. meaning not originally in the script....  It's a matter of experiment from the director/writer... on Remember it's justified.. on K2, disaster!... lol

• Like 5

4 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

Reveal hidden contents

BTS should not be scripted, and a naturally flowing acts... I can easily tell that if it's something forced to do it...... On PMY's. she can be mad or happy on bts... Very obvious on her reactions, but with control.... 

• Like 5

On 3/30/2017 at 10:35 AM, hrh77 said:

and the title has changed too.. It's not Suspicious Partner.... It's not on asianwiki yet, maybe because it keeps on changing the title... I hope that's the final one... hahahha... Well, it's time for NJH to shine... She's always been a second lead, and always the younger version of the leads, since she was a child actress and started acting for so long.. Actually longer that JCW, so she's more "veteran" than him.... I think she's also into theater (?).... But anyway, good luck to this drama, maybe another "sensory couple" or "beautiful gong shim" vibe, SBS comedies are more "animated"... Unlike KBS's that's more on humor & practical comedy...

How I wish that PMY drama will be a hit... Since it has a social relevance to Korea, close to their ex female president that was kicked out from post..... I know during Healer, the ratings were suppressed, since Song Jina is very vocal about society's status... They tackle the water contamination there, and it was a hot topic during that time.... and what I like about Healer is that it has actually a dark theme, yet they make a quirky and funny scenes in every episodes... perfectly balanced, so that it'll be a very engaging to watch... I hope it's the same on 7 day queen as well, sounds 'tragic" but hoping PD LJS will do a make over to make it more interesting... Anyway, this is just half adaptation so the writer will just provide the lines for the actors/actresses...

just like last year's Moonlight drawn by clouds, was unexpected hit... I think KBS is really investing on a historical per year.. So this year is '7 day queen"...

For JCW's drama, I will give it a try... I can easily tell if the early episodes are worth watching for....... But I hope... since, he also done some comedies in healer, I like his funny acts there too.. The writer is more of viewers should think & analyze...

• Like 6

cr. cherkell from ji chang wook own soompi forum. (Sony Picture Singapore) i found the actual link when i saw Cherkell posted this.
in fact this will be screened on Both Singapore and Malaysia cinemas on 20 Apr onwards.

FABRICATED CITY - Official Trailer [HD] - In Singapore Theatres 20 April 2017

• Like 4

https://www.dramafever.com/news/ji-chang-wook-nam-ji-hyun-choi-tae-joon-suspicious-partner-sbs-drama-romantic-comedy/

All you need to know about Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun’s new romantic comedy

Ji Chang Wook’s (Healer,The K2) new drama finally has a confirmed cast with Nam Ji Hyun (Shopping King Louis) locked in as his leading lady and Choi Tae Joon, his real-life close friend, signed on board.

Since mid-February, there’s been quite a few new updates with the upcoming SBS romantic comedy thriller Suspicious Partner, a show previously given the working title of Be Careful of this Woman. After Lee Sung Kyung and Han Ji Min were courted to be the potential female leads, the drama has confirmed Nam Ji Hyun will play Ji Chang Wook’s new K-drama love interest. Along with this news, the second leads were also quickly confirmed with Choi Tae Joon and Nara from K-pop group, Hello Venus, rounding out the main cast -- just in time to start the mad rush of filming for its scheduled May premiere!

The rom-com takes place in a judicial setting following the stories of prosecutors and lawyers, and a criminal who chases our lead couple down with an attempt to murder them. Ji Chang Wook will act as Noh Ji Wook, a man who is good at everything and fulfills his father’s dreams for his son by becoming a prosecutor. He becomes entangled in a case with Eun Bong Hee, played by Nam Ji Hyun, a character who used to train in taekwondo but later becomes a trainee in the legal system.

Choi Tae Joon from Missing 9 will act as Ji Eun Hyuk, a lawyer who has been friends with Ji Chang Wook’s character, Noh Ji Wook, since childhood. One of the interesting dynamics of this show will be seeing these two real-life friends act as buddies on screen. Nara from girl group Hello Venus will make her drama debut with this show as Cha Yoo Jung, a prosecutor who also happens to be Noh Ji Wook’s ex-flame.

Suspicious Partner’s script was written by the writer of I Remember You. The new show will air on Wednesday and Thursday, taking Saimdang: Light's Diary’s time slot following its completion.

cr. dramafever.
do read the original article .

• Like 5