[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/03/ji-chang-wook-kim-rae-won-cnblues-jonghyun-choi-tae-joon-go-for-a-round-of-drinks

cr.allkpop
loved it, when our boy has very healthy friendship with fellows-actors, colleagues... means even his peers liked him. and he is supportive of their works, not in competitive mode. good boy!

actual IG:

and i seriously duno what is he posting at THIS in the spoiler, someone enlighten me plz:

Spoiler

• Like 4

MinYoung's NEWS>
BREAKING HUGE NEWS:
https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/22/lee-jin-wook-park-min-young-jin-goo-talks-star-new-kbs-traditional-drama/

Lee-Jin-Wook-Park-Min-Young-Jin-Goo.jpg

Actors Lee Jin Wook, Park Min Young, and Jin Goo are considering the lead roles for a new KBS Wednesday-Thursday drama.

On March 22, a source from KBS stated, “KBS 2TV’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Queen of Seven Days’ (tentative title) is confirmed to air after ‘Mystery Queen’ (tentative title).”

The source continued, saying, “While Lee Jin Wook, Park Min Young, and Jin Goo have not been confirmed as part of the cast, they are currently in discussion [to appear].”

KBS’s upcoming drama “Queen of Seven Days” is set to be a traditional romance drama that tells the story of Queen Dan Kyung, who sat on the throne as queen for seven days before becoming dethroned. The drama is set to be headed by producing director Lee Jung Seob, who previously directed dramas such asBaker King, Kim Tak Goo,” Healer,” and “Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho.”

Spoiler

Youngie,  you will be airing around the same time of Wooks' Beware of this woman.
I just hate to see both of you fight for rating officially, when your hearts belong to each other.
3 stations fighting is cruel, damned it!

DAMNED IT. SUCH A DILEMMA!
WHY Lee Jung Seob?
pls swop Ji Chang Wook from Beware to this Melodrama.
just bring Wooks into this drama, and let Lee Jin Wook or Jin Woo go to 'Beware of this woman' !!!!!!!!!!!!!

DYV0_ZXI.png

pls LORD< don't make wooks and youngie fight each other for ratings.
see Wooks and Youngie diff dramas air each timing is cruel.

CRUEL.
CRUEL.
CRUEL.

i loved to see her in Kdrama finally, but not to fight with Wooks' drama... in any given time i will still choose MinYoung's drama over ANYONE else. but why? how to go watch raw at same hours?

Pleading.jpg

WAE?????? (praying with tears and sweat and blood... with self-flagellation !!!)  pls swop Lee Jin Wook or Jin Goo to Ji Changwook. Wooks pls turn down Beware and hop over here............
if i am a millionaire i will buy over KBS>

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

MinYoung's NEWS>
BREAKING HUGE NEWS:
https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/22/lee-jin-wook-park-min-young-jin-goo-talks-star-new-kbs-traditional-drama/

Actors Lee Jin Wook, Park Min Young, and Jin Goo are considering the lead roles for a new KBS Wednesday-Thursday drama.

On March 22, a source from KBS stated, “KBS 2TV’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Queen of Seven Days’ (tentative title) is confirmed to air after ‘Mystery Queen’ (tentative title).”

The source continued, saying, “While Lee Jin Wook, Park Min Young, and Jin Goo have not been confirmed as part of the cast, they are currently in discussion [to appear].”

KBS’s upcoming drama “Queen of Seven Days” is set to be a traditional romance drama that tells the story of Queen Dan Kyung, who sat on the throne as queen for seven days before becoming dethroned. The drama is set to be headed by producing director Lee Jung Seob, who previously directed dramas such asBaker King, Kim Tak Goo,” Healer,” and “Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho.”

Reveal hidden contents

Youngie,  you will be airing around the same time of Wooks' Beware of this woman.
I just hate to see both of you fight for rating officially, when your hearts belong to each other.

WHY Lee Jung Seob?
just bring Wooks into this drama, and let Lee Jin Wook or Jin Woo go to 'Beware of this woman' !!!!!!!!!!!!!

DYV0_ZXI.png

CRUEL.
CRUEL.
CRUEL.

i loved to see her in Kdrama finally, but not to fight with Wooks' drama... in any given time i will still choose MinYoung's drama over ANYONE else. but why? how to go watch raw at same hours?

Pleading.jpg

WAE?????? (praying with tears and sweat and blood... with self-flagellation !!!)  pls swop Lee Jin Wook or Jin Goo to Ji Changwook. Wooks pls turn down Beware and hop over here............

Wow @maryofbethanyI agree with you wholeheartedly on this. There is a saying in my language that says to 'fart in your mouth and also put a salt in it'. You don't know whether to swallow or spit it out. This news is such and I am going to wait and see how all these will turn out. If PMY accepts the role and if JCW will continue with the 'Beware of this woman', are all still left to be seen. I am going to support them either way and I know God will find a way to sort all these out for them. The dramas could be on different days, different times or same day with different times too. This is a test of their love for each other we'll pray along with them and cheer them on. For us who are have been in relationship for a long time, knows that challenges are at every corner, only couple with strong bond and resolve to work out each one together survive. I am trusting these ones (PMY and JCW! Fighting!).

• Like 3

8 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/03/ji-chang-wook-kim-rae-won-cnblues-jonghyun-choi-tae-joon-go-for-a-round-of-drinks

cr.allkpop
loved it, when our boy has very healthy friendship with fellows-actors, colleagues... means even his peers liked him. and he is supportive of their works, not in competitive mode. good boy!

actual IG:

and i seriously duno what is he posting at THIS in the spoiler, someone enlighten me plz:

Hide contents

It was also reported that JCW cancelled his appearance in a motor show in China, for some unknown reason.. could this be it??..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

MinYoung's NEWS>
BREAKING HUGE NEWS:

Hide contents

WHY Lee Jung Seob?

DYV0_ZXI.png

CRUEL.
CRUEL.
CRUEL.

Pleading.jpg

LOL... I know right??.. Hoping there would be swapping...  I wish..... I wonder what they feel right now, I'm pretty sure they were still communicating up to now, (not quite sure sure how frequent, but at least updated)... But Im so glad PMY is considering this drama. She can nail both saeguk and moderns... Plus it's a reunion (again) with LJS- Healer director, JCW is the only one missing here!!..  I think LJS really like and trust PMY a lot. He directed her in Glory Jane, and he gave the highest recommendation in Healer.. Noting also all of his works, very impressive and credible. Also, it's from KBS, I trust them for saeguks, they never fail !.. The production is always well refined, and elegant. Surely the OST as well!. Most of my fave dramas were from KBS.. and PMY is a KBS girl..

SO, wookie, what are u waiting for??.. Move over here!!..

• Like 4

On 3/18/2017 at 11:53 AM, maryofbethany said:

@OksanaS that's no maybe. definitely i loved it.
you see, this is the nice part and one of the reason why you just gota loved her ....
she is genuine and bold in sharing her heart at the right time.
for me, i think she mentioned she has someone that make her heart fluttered. i guess and strongly believed , she won't just put up a show and meant Lee Joon Gi. i think she is starting to open up..

what's a NO??... I wish there's  english subs on other videos..

• Like 3

3 hours ago, youngatheart said:

Wow @maryofbethanyI agree with you wholeheartedly on this. There is a saying in my language that says to 'fart in your mouth and also put a salt in it'. You don't know whether to swallow or spit it out. This news is such and I am going to wait and see how all these will turn out. If PMY accepts the role and if JCW will continue with the 'Beware of this woman', are all still left to be seen. I am going to support them either way and I know God will find a way to sort all these out for them. The dramas could be on different days, different times or same day with different times too. This is a test of their love for each other we'll pray along with them and cheer them on. For us who are have been in relationship for a long time, knows that challenges are at every corner, only couple with strong bond and resolve to work out each one together survive. I am trusting these ones (PMY and JCW! Fighting!).

OKay Lee Jin Wook is out... how about Ji Chang Wook-- another wook anyway... hahaha, but he has another drama..  How about Song Joo Ki in replace for LJW??.. It'll be another reunion: KBS, Sungkyukwan and DOTS... ;p

• Like 3

i went peeping and lurking around. found dramabeans>
quoting this , pls see in spoiler;

Spoiler
9.1 Sera The Ms Temper March 22nd, 2017 at 2:33 AM

You are right. This drama will go against Ruler :Master of Mask (another sageuk) and Watch Out of This Woman.

I am not sure, so far I am more interested wtih Ruler because of the strong main leads.

• 9.1.1 news March 22nd, 2017 at 4:49 AM

So many connections here: Park Min-young, Yoo Seung-Ho, Ji Chang-Wook.

• 9.1.1.1 C March 22nd, 2017 at 6:00 AM

Its a show down healer vs remember vs Warrior Baek Dong Soo

my reply to the dramabeans

"here lies my dilemma.
i happened to be 101% Healerite, a staunch Changminer. if they pit JiChangWook’s Beware OTW against MinYoung’s Queen7Days, i will weep rivers… moreover. i am a total mess over YooSeungHo’s tears…
these 2 months of torn between 3 dramas will see me a perfect ruin in health, wretch in emotion, drench in my own tears, … i serously felt the terror and cruelty of 3 stations fighting this time.
how to choose between my Ultimate Ship (Changwook and Minyoung in Healer) and my Fav actor YSH.
Cruel.
cruel.
cruel.

it has never been more cruelty than this.
actually there's a link between the 3 artistes.
MinYoung and JiChangWook was in Healer (that's the reason why we are here.)
JiChangWook and Yoo SeungHo was in Warrior BaekDongSook.
ParkMinYoung and Yoo SeungHo was in Remember WarofTheSon.

whatde..........................................

but then, i will still find ways to watch all 3.
actually i have a solution, JiChangWook, pls quit Beware and jump on wagon for King JungJong, isn’t JiChangWook’s Empress Ki awesome. else, Park minYoung can deny Queen and be the lady in BewareofThisW.
i thought Dramabeans is a haven for Healer right> i don’t believe i am the only one torn between MinYoung and Changwook in this."

• Like 4

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/03/seven-day-queen-courts-park-min-young-lee-jin-wook-jin-gu-to-star/#comment-2753888

Seven Day Queen courts Park Min-young, Lee Jin-wook, Jin Gu to star

I liked Park Min-young (Remember–Son’s War) best in Healer, so it’s happy news that she’s planning to reunite with Healer PD Lee Jung-sub for his new drama Seven Day Queen, headed to KBS this summer. The sageuk romance tells the story of Queen Dankyung of Joseon, who was crowned and deposed in one week’s time. If she signs on, it’ll be Park’s third drama with PD Lee (her first was Man of Honor), and she’ll play the title role. Up to play her two warring kings and love interests are Lee Jin-wook (Goodbye Mr. Black) and Jin Gu (Night Light).

The drama will be a retelling of the love story between King Jungjong who ruled Joseon in the early 16th century, and Queen Dankyung who was his queen for a week. Park Min-young is up to play the queen, the daughter of the most powerful politician at the time, who will gain the affection and trust of the king. She dreams of an ordinary life where she gets to marry the man she loves and live happily, but regardless of what she wants, she’ll end up in a political love that ultimately makes her a tragic figure.

Lee Jin-wook has been offered the role of King Jungjong, half-brother of tyrant King Yeonsangun. As a prince he had to live as if dead, not doing anything and hardly breathing in case he was seen as trying to challenge Yeonsangun’s rule. After Yeonsangun was overthrown, Jungjong was made king, and he hoped to become a ruler who could do something for the world. Queen Dankyung’s father was opposed to Jungjong’s enthronement and led a coup against him, which failed, but it led to Dankyung’s expulsion from the palace after just seven days.

Jin Gu is up for the role of infamous tyrant Yeonsangun (who’s currently being portrayed by Kim Ji-suk in Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People). In this drama, he’ll be a sad king who is born with the world at his feet, but can’t win the heart of the woman he loves. He was bred to be king from birth, and dreams of a world where the king is the center of the universe.

The drama is based on the legend of the love story between King Jungjong and Queen Dankyung, who longed for each other after she was ousted from the palace so suddenly. The king is said to have sighed every day as he looked at a mountain in her direction, which prompted her to place the skirt she wore in the palace on a rock on that mountain, so that he would recognize her and know that she loved him too. Ah, love and politics as bitter enemies. But isn’t that always the way in Joseon?

Seven Day Queen will follow Mystery Queen on Wednesdays and Thursdays in June.

(above: cr. girlfriday in dramabeans.)
isplus.live - original source

http://1d8hp2rplsf3sp5too74go3z.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/LeeJinWook_ParkMinYoung_JinGu1.jpg

Spoiler

comments from beanie there;

love min young March 22nd, 2017 at 1:16 AM

wow. my baby is back. I don’t care good who the cast is. I’m crying hope the script is good. love the PD of this drama. miss you min young. I’m so excited. lee jun ki, won bin or kim nam gil love them.

Healer fan March 22nd, 2017 at 1:23 AM

Park Min Young!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

Haeki March 22nd, 2017 at 1:24 AM

Park min young always slay with her role. And her dramas always hit daebak. We can trust in her project

"15.2 Lame March 22nd, 2017 at 7:20 AM

Well, I like Park Min Young than Seo Hyun Jin. So, I’m glad they offered this to her XD. Not really fan of Seo Hyun Jin’s acting."

"helen dorado centeno March 22nd, 2017 at 6:17 AM

Park Minyoung is a bankable actress, so i look forward for her to have a versatile actor as co-star."

http://1d8hp2rplsf3sp5too74go3z.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/LeeJinWook_ParkMinYoung_JinGu1.jpg

"Jastinnne March 22nd, 2017 at 8:15 AM

WOW! Park Min Young in new KDrama! Finally, her fans miss her so much. Oh Min Young dear, please accept it!
And PD Lee always gived her perfect roles."

nice to see silent fans of MY come out into the open to show support for her... sorry for my ranting eariler on, i just couldnt contain, when thinking of choosing to do live streaming and doing Live Recap in Soompi .... For Who? for Wooks' BewareOTW, or for MY's Queen7Days... or my other Fav Actor YooSeungHo's Ruler...
this time its a showdown of 3 stations in tis best element... i never hate # Major Stations fighting more than this.

(btw, i am now watching JinGoo's Love Me Not on Cable TV... what rubbish...)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/03/seven-day-queen-courts-park-min-young-lee-jin-wook-jin-gu-to-star/#comment-2753888

Reveal hidden contents

comments from beanie there;

love min young March 22nd, 2017 at 1:16 AM

wow. my baby is back. I don’t care good who the cast is. I’m crying hope the script is good. love the PD of this drama. miss you min young. I’m so excited. lee jun ki, won bin or kim nam gil love them.

Healer fan March 22nd, 2017 at 1:23 AM

Park Min Young!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

Haeki March 22nd, 2017 at 1:24 AM

Park min young always slay with her role. And her dramas always hit daebak. We can trust in her project

"15.2 Lame March 22nd, 2017 at 7:20 AM

Well, I like Park Min Young than Seo Hyun Jin. So, I’m glad they offered this to her XD. Not really fan of Seo Hyun Jin’s acting."

"helen dorado centeno March 22nd, 2017 at 6:17 AM

Park Minyoung is a bankable actress, so i look forward for her to have a versatile actor as co-star."

"Jastinnne March 22nd, 2017 at 8:15 AM

WOW! Park Min Young in new KDrama! Finally, her fans miss her so much. Oh Min Young dear, please accept it!
And PD Lee always gived her perfect roles."

nice to see silent fans of MY come out into the open to show support for her... sorry for my ranting eariler on, i just couldnt contain, when thinking of choosing to do live streaming and doing Live Recap in Soompi .... For Who? for Wooks' BewareOTW, or for MY's Queen7Days... or my other Fav Actor YooSeungHo's Ruler...
this time its a showdown of 3 stations in tis best element... i never hate # Major Stations fighting more than this.

(btw, i am now watching JinGoo's Love Me Not on Cable TV... what rubbish...)

and Han ji Min the offer as female lead of Wookie's... tough.. very tough..

On 3/20/2017 at 2:26 AM, ReemKanabta said:

hello lovelies

I knew it was PMY from her laughter way back, and I'm happy that she's doing this, Mary I'm not worried from his IU shippers mostly they're not petty like some other shippers

I'm so excited with her answer about liking someone, and I really hope that's not scripted, if not, PMY is being bold again and I love it :wub:

Han Ji Min also declined...

• Like 5

i think i was there at Fontana di Trevi, about 10 yers ago.. the one near Vatican right? i guess so.
back them too young doesnt know how beautiful and i was there in daylight. can't see the awesome beauty of the lighting.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, hrh77 said:

and Han ji Min the offer as female lead of Wookie's... tough.. very tough..

Han Ji Min also declined...

Hallelujah!!!!
PLS CAST Park Min Young for Wook's female lead... i will fast If it is successful.
3 whole day just on water and fruits only ( i can't really fast totally my family will kill me for fasting for 'idols",)

now i am like this;
Kneeling.png

pls put Wooks and Youngie together.. .......

• Like 5

Hi my dear fellows changminers!!! Long time no see you.

My daddy was gone from this world early in the morning of women's day so i was very busy during the last two weeks.

Recently when I had time, I went to my computer and watched some parts of bts, healer commentary to relax……that’s so good.

And now, when I communicate with you guys on this thread, it feels like I’m in my 3rd home (1st is God, 2nd is my family).

A great thanks to you @maryofbethany for all your posts since women's day. You are a real model fan for me, full of resources about JCW and PMY news. As i said before, no need to search away about JCW and PMY infos, all is here and i maintain it.

What’s happen in female casting of BOTW??? They scared about collaborating with our Wookie or???? Sorry @maryofbethany because you’re so funny, you made me laughing, you told about how it’s beautiful there in Fontana di Trevi and suddenly you said Hallelujah for HJM’s decline (how you’re so fast at communicating) Hope they hear you in SBS and KBS, i’m behind you. Let’s wait and see how they finalize it right?

Since @hrh77 you're right, at last but not least they can discuss about it with Youngie and exchange female role (delulu or not). Anyway, i think CW and MY, they talked about it together well well before us, so ball is now at KBS and SBS side.

Welcome sis @angela0612, I’m a newbie like you too. Don’t delay K2 on your list, watch it if you can because CW action skills there is great. When I watched this drama, i paid more intention to JCW’s role. For example, I really like seeing his face when he caught the assemblyman and don’t be able to kill him, so he took the gun and shooted away across the ceiling and turned him back. Then, he heaved a sigh, again and again…..and closed his eyes and smile (please forgive me guys but in my delulu mind, i imagine him like this with MY when angry or NOT NOT but together on white bed, I’m a little thinking about healer fan fic honey moon on pacific island hahaha), but still our Wookie is really a good and great actor. And there is so much more to watch as his reaction after seeing Ranya captured by the assemblyman’s guards and died after; the way he protects Mrs Choi….i liked the chemistry between these two: kim je ha and mrs choi; and so one…

If only i have more times, i will watch more dramas of our couple, before Healer but

:bawling:

. For now, i'm just contenting to follow and read carefully those dramas recaps made by you Mary, here on this thread, so again thank you:wub:.

@youngatheart, "...and it's not ready to stop! Now, PMY is a muse: she can make him feel like a child, she is emotionally strong, she can allow him to be innocent like a child,......in short his ideal type right!!!!! And what else????? we want more here Wookie, changmins list is not yet complete:heart:, so please go on this way, we'll always back to support you!!!!!", do you remember? let's add on it: her appearance is not so important but good heart YES, she is a cheerful personal who always wears a happy smile...

About her la la la venezia, i think she tried to say to us that wherever she may be, her love for him doesn't change, so she la la la love song. It will be so nice if they could announce on a big day their relationship before his ms.

So, so , so smile changminers.....each day given is a blessed day!

• Like 5

@Malala Rakotonirina kekek. thanks for appreciations. (shy-shy)

now what is this news?

http://www.hancinema.net/hot-takes-from-the-noonas-ji-chang-wook-still-missing-leading-lady-but-may-get-bestie-choi-tae-joon-104275.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

[Hot Takes from the Noonas] Ji Chang-wook still missing leading lady, but may get bestie, Choi Tae-joon

photo831534.jpg

Han Ji-min is the latest actress to turn down the female lead for "Watch out for this Woman". However, Ji Chang-wook's real life best friend, Choi Tae-joon has been offered a role in the drama.

"Watch out for this Woman" is billed as a romantic comedy in a judicial setting with some intrigue thrown in. The heroine is a taekwondo practitioner turned judicial trainee turned murder suspect. Ji Chang-wook will play a cop turned prosecutor.

It has been a casting whirlwind for "Watch out for this Woman". The title role was first offered to Lee Seong-kyeong in mid-February. Ji Chang-wook accepted the male lead in early March. Shortly thereafter, Lee Seong-kyeong turned down the female lead, and it was offered to Han Ji-min. Now, word is that Han Ji-min will not be joining the cast, but Choi Tae-joon has been offered the role of a lawyer who is a childhood friend of Ji Chang-wook's character.

I am perplexed by this drama's difficulty with getting an actress to commit. The fact that the writer is Kwon Ki-yeong, who penned "Protect the Boss" and "Remember You", should be a big draw, because her female characters have been consistently strong and interesting. Plus, with the casting of a hot male lead in Ji Chang-wook, this drama is already assured of an audience.

"Watch out for the Woman" begins airing May 10, so while the casting of Choi Tae-joon as a supporting character would be reassuring, what this drama really needs is a female lead ASAP.

Any suggestions for the PD on who would make a lovely leading lady for Ji Chang-wook?

(should i give and HINT LOUD and CLEAR for Park Min Young to be leading lady?
actually i am fine with Han Ji Min, at least her acting is very much proven, and she is classy and wont give wrong signal to her fans that she is interested in Wooks.
i was 'Shouting' earlier because i wish PMY be casted with him. )

so, MinYoung, you also not confirm for Queen 7 Days, hop over to Beware? i just can't see the new suggestion lead for you in Queen7dys.

• Like 5

21 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

i think i was there at Fontana di Trevi, about 10 yers ago.. the one near Vatican right? i guess so.
back them too young doesnt know how beautiful and i was there in daylight. can't see the awesome beauty of the lighting.

I was there too but under construction that time... too bad... Yes, it's in Rome.. famously known for toss a coin and make a wish...

• Like 5