[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Thank you so much guys for your comfort, it's touching me enormously :wub:

- About,

same brand again, buy jacket get free hat.

, really funny and so true. These two like to enjoy with us with those same brands. By this, we can also find that they're taking care of eachother not so secretely, so it makes more exciting again the fact to follow them.

- "i am... not really good in expressing myself."
"People judged me and criticized me for what they have seen."
"People said i am too arrogant and mean."
"And they approached me this way also."

Even if God Himself would come down on land and be among us, there will always someone who will disagree that He's Him. We believe in you here sweetie youngie, so don't never mind about them, they are what are they. Don't change your way because of them, we like  just the way you are.

- It has been reported that the title was changed to Suspicious Romance (?).... i wonder if the story was changed too.... Since there's no leading female lead, why not just a mystery-comedy... Or bromance?....... 

@hrh77, @maryofbethany, don't finalize it yet? let's wait, wait wait. Still you two are here to update and tell us as well as about this.

• Like 4

forget to update this, regarding the second lead (still in consideration)>
this is from Ji Chang Wook kitchen> forget to update this>
" 22 March update: Ji Chang Wook’s real-life best friend, actor Choi Tae Joon (Missing Nine), is reportedly considering the role of Ji Eun Hyuk, a lawyer with a complicated family background and tough childhood. He meets our protagonist Noh Ji Wook at the age of 12 and becomes his only friend, brother and family. Viewers can look forward to bromance between the two characters if Choi Tae Joon accepts the role. Meanwhile, actress Han Ji Min has declined the offer to star in this drama, so the production team is looking for another female lead. "

(i watch Choi Tae Joon in Missing9. very promising star. cunning, handsome. wow... real life bestie!!!! oh goosh, they will do the goblin-reaper thing...  bromancing and take away limelight from female leads... woahahahha. ) kpop idols-fans super loved this kind of bromancing stuffs...

• Like 3

HELP!!!!!!!:((((

Does anyone think that Ji Chang Wook had plastic surgery? I am in complete denial... I keep telling myself he didn't but when I compared screencaps from now and his past dramas, it seems like he underwent plastic surgery... Maybe on his nose and eyes and cheeks. 

Anybody know anything about his whether he has had plastic surgeries?

xafdc75.jpg

1 hour ago, goldeneagle21 said:

HELP!!!!!!!:((((

Does anyone think that Ji Chang Wook had plastic surgery? I am in complete denial... I keep telling myself he didn't but when I compared screencaps from now and his past dramas, it seems like he underwent plastic surgery... Maybe on his nose and eyes and cheeks. 

Anybody know anything about his whether he has had plastic surgeries?

xafdc75.jpg

What type of fan are you? @goldeneagle21this is your first post here and this is what you have in mind? Mind you, this is a shippers account. What does it even matter really? People like you focus on people's appearance and start judging, you are apparently not a fan of JCW otherwise it wouldn't have mattered to you. We don't care if it's the truth or not. If JCW is happy with how he looks we are happy, we don't go look for silly evidence of nonsense and discuss them here. You need to change your attitude in life, always looking for negative stuff to discuss about other people will not make you happy in the end. It is always a good sign if you focus on the positive side of everything, in that way you can be thankful otherwise you will be unhappy. Stay blessed and don't come here with negativity. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, youngatheart said:

What type of fan are you? @goldeneagle21this is your first post here and this is what you have in mind? Mind you, this is a shippers account. What does it even matter really? People like you focus on people's appearance and start judging, you are apparently not a fan of JCW otherwise it wouldn't have mattered to you. We don't care if it's the truth or not. If JCW is happy with how he looks we are happy, we don't go look for silly evidence of nonsense and discuss them here. You need to change your attitude in life, always looking for negative stuff to discuss about other people will not make you happy in the end. It is always a good sign if you focus on the positive side of everything, in that way you can be thankful otherwise you will be unhappy. Stay blessed and don't come here with negativity. 

I don't care about plastic surgeries anymore, if I have the money I want a celebrity face too.. hahaha... remember, ALL, as in ALL, regardless if minor or major ALL celebrities around the world undergone a PS.... it's an investment cause their roles sometimes needed it... SO, NEVER believe if a celebrity said they DID NOT...... Chulturu!..

• Like 2

6 hours ago, youngatheart said:

It looks like PMY has confirmed for the new drama and I wanted to find out more about this guy and found funny information. He has same birthday (Juli 5) as JCW, only three years older.

It is his time to shine.. Maybe the next JCW in terms of popularity.... He's in good hands, KBS, The PD and PMY and of course his talents... Im excited on this majestic set up.. From the PD's style, he always puts mysteries, thrills and excitement on all of his drama... A bit of humor too, or he could put some comedic/funny scenes.  Plus the hanboks, wow, defintely PMY will be very stunning & elegant.... I trust KBS when it comes to historical....  My all time fave Sungkyukwan Scandal in under KBS as well...

The synopsis is kinda interesting too.... Plus the romance,  I never really like noona romance but when I watched Sweet Stranger and Me, it made me swoon!! again it's from KBS.. just saying..

So, all my trust on this Kdrama!!..

• Like 4

23 hours ago, yjnge said:

Hi Changminers,

Wow, this thread is really busy. It feels like I was away only for a few days and it jumps so fast. I'm happy both MY and CW are busy. 

@maryofbethany thank you. You are so awesome at giving us updates and news. I feel like you are a role model when posting in this type of forum. Always paying attention to other fans feeling and I have a lot to learn from you. I'll make sure to filter my comments and choose my words carefully. I see the dilemma with the rating wars, but I'm still happy for them. It will be perfect if they are in just one drama. Here is hoping the Kdrama deity hears our plea..... I'll join your fast. =) ...wait how long you said you'll be fasting? =)

@Malala Rakotonirina Sorry to hear about the passing of your dad. Please know we are thinking of you and our prayers are with you and your family. You are also an awesome model forum poster. I have a lot to learn from you, Sunbae-nims. 

@hrh77 and @angela0612 I haven't touch Remember or the K2. I will.. eventually. I'm actually good at compartmentalizing and seeing just plot or a certain story arc or a certain actor/actress in a series. I'm just not ready yet. =) I wanna to keep my Healer hangover a while longer. But eventually, I'll cave and will drool over PMY and JCW other dramas as well. 

For our BunnyBunny, you are such a delight to see and hear. We love you and please pay no attention to those haters. Haters will always be haters. They will find fault in whatever you do. Just know there will always us supporting you because we think you are such a wonderful person and a great actress. 

For Wookie, you are so humble. You don't need to apologize. We are behind you 110%! We can't wait to see your new drama series and we will certainly miss you like crazy when it is time for you to enlist. JCW fighting!!

~S

Nahhh.. that's what I like about PMY, she's a tough woman... the more haters she have, the stronger she's been...  Actually I wanna ship her with LJK too... confused... hahaha..... Just keep fighting PMY, she attacks her haters by posting positive thoughts!!..

16 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

forget to update this, regarding the second lead (still in consideration)>
this is from Ji Chang Wook kitchen> forget to update this>
" 22 March update: Ji Chang Wook’s real-life best friend, actor Choi Tae Joon (Missing Nine), is reportedly considering the role of Ji Eun Hyuk, a lawyer with a complicated family background and tough childhood. He meets our protagonist Noh Ji Wook at the age of 12 and becomes his only friend, brother and family. Viewers can look forward to bromance between the two characters if Choi Tae Joon accepts the role. Meanwhile, actress Han Ji Min has declined the offer to star in this drama, so the production team is looking for another female lead. "

(i watch Choi Tae Joon in Missing9. very promising star. cunning, handsome. wow... real life bestie!!!! oh goosh, they will do the goblin-reaper thing...  bromancing and take away limelight from female leads... woahahahha. ) kpop idols-fans super loved this kind of bromancing stuffs...

This drama is really having a hard time.... I might not surprised, if this will be discontinued... LOL... but no, JCW needs a "send off" drama before Military service.. At least sing an OST also for PMY drama??.... if that's possible..

• Like 3

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/25/yeon-woo-jin-park-min-young-star-new-romantic-period-drama/

Yeon-Woo-Jin-Park-Min-Young.jpg

cr. J Lim. (soompi)

Park Min Young and Yeon Woo Jin have been confirmed to star in KBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Seven Day Queen” (literal title).

The news was confirmed by a representative of Jump Entertainment, Yeon Woo Jin’s agency, who stated, “Yeon Woo Jin will be appearing in ‘Seven Day Queen’ as Prince Jin Sung.” CultureDepot also released a statement on Park Min Young’s behalf that read, “Park Min Young has made the decision to appear as Queen Dan Gyeong.”

“Seven Day Queen” is set to be a romantic period drama that is based on the story of Queen Dan Gyeong, who was on the throne for just seven days, the shortest amount of time in the Joseon Dynasty. Lee Jung Sub will be directing the drama and Choi Jin Young will be in charge of writing the script.

“Seven Day Queen” will begin airing in June following “Queen of Mystery.”

Naver ( original source)

naver (second source)

• Like 3

Ji Chang Wook's Suspicious Romance : May 10, SBS, Wednesday-Thursday
Min Young's Seven Day Queen :  May 31, KBS, Wednesday and Thursday.
Yoo Seung-Ho's Ruler: Master of the Mask : May 10, MBC, Wednesday and Thursday
Joo won’s My Sassy Girl : May 23, SBS, Monday and Tuesday
Si’wan’s The King Loves: July 10, MBC, Monday and Tuesday.
Nam Joo Hyuk’s Bride of the Water god : TvN. (unknown details)

this is real bad fighting between the 3 stations.

• Like 2

Just passing by to bid you good night fellow Lovely ChangMiners. Thinking of our couple and their exciting future is really something to look forward to. I can't explain... why the thought of them being together makes my heart flutter, makes me giddy and smile from ear to ear. Tbh, watching the BTS clips is my favorite past time when I'm at home. So, I don't think I'll be able to finish watching the other drama anytime soon.

Thank you for keeping us updated. Night! Night! ☺

• Like 4

someone posted this Healer review just recently, was surprise to read this, at now. which is like 2 yrs and a month past the last airing date of last ep of Healer.
nice review>
http://www.hancinema.net/guest-drama-review-healer-103777.html

photo826020.jpg

[Guest Drama Review] "Healer"

(i only post the last paragraph, pls read the whole article yourself.)
The romance in the drama was amazingly realistic. It excluded unnecessary over done sappy scenes, producing a relationship that grows throughout the series. Viewers get to witness the awkward moments, the moments of rejection, and the pain that goes with misunderstanding your emotions. When you feel second hand embarrassment for the characters, that's when you know the scene was done well. I did find the song they used for every vital intimate moment horrendous, something a little more mellow would've got the job done.
Healer does start off a bit slow but later picks up pace as each character takes their own path. Use of flashbacks creates a fantastic contrast to the city setting used in majority of the series. The mind-blowing stunts and locations allow for very vivid and interesting roof top shots and angles, creating a refreshing change in scenery throughout the episodes. I did want more scenes shot in different locations, it began to get repetitive and the shots included were amazing. It was a shame to not have more. The show revolved around reporters who travel for work, the excuse to include breath taking scenery is already there. Costume changes were included but not as much as I would've liked. The scenes with dramatic changes to indicate a disguise were executed brilliantly and more of it would've added that extra spunk to the episodes.
Who will enjoy? People with time! Healer is absolutely brilliant but requires patience. The nature of the show is to keep providing key plot information till the very end, making it a slow process. The final product was a beautifully balanced drama with characters going through relatable difficulties in their lives. It's perfectly emotional at times and absolutely hilarious when it needs to be. Its clever writing and artistic filming magic.

By Mbali Malevu

(above; quoted from article entirely. btw, which of you are actually Mbali Malevu? haha)

one thought after reading a good review:
Song Ji Na-ssi, where are you? Eo-di i-sseo-yo?
(she has gone missing after Healer.)

• Like 4

just some random thoughts>
re-read this article posted few days ago.. with another opened eyes.
pls note the mentioning of Healer-actors..
see Spoiler, since this will be long.

Spoiler

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/29626/20170322/healer-actor-ji-chang-wook-shows-support-for-kim-rae-won-joins-cnblues-jonghyun-choi-tae-joon-for-special-celebration.htm

‘Healer’ Actor Ji Chang Wook Shows Support For Kim Rae Won, Joins CNBLUE's Jonghyun, Choi Tae Joon For Special Celebration

Ji Chang Wook recently enjoyed a relaxing meal with some of his celebrity friends. The "Healer" actor, along with four other South Korean stars, bonded together to celebrate the release of Kim Rae Won's new movie.

The "Healer" actor met with CNBLUE's Jonghyun, Choi Tae Joon, Jo Jae Yoon and Kim Rae Won at a restaurant to enjoy delicious food and a round of alcoholic drinks. Ji Chang Wook and his celebrity friends gathered together to show their support for the "Doctors" actor's new movie titled "Prison," All Kpop reported.

Ji Chang Wook even took to Instagram on March 21, Tuesday, to share a group photo that showed the five actors having fun at the said restaurant. In the picture, "The K2" star sat next to CNBLUE's Jonghyun as he flashed two "peace" signs with his fingers. The Kpop singer also did the same while the "Descendants of the Sun" star Jo Jae Yoon posed behind him.

Across the table from Ji Chang Wook stood Kim Rae Won and the "Missing Nine" star Choi Tae Joon. The two actors were even photographed leaning slightly to the right to ensure that they were included in the picture.

by RG Ferrer / Mar 22, 2017

Choi Tae Joon is the Top most Right guy (who acted in Missing9), he is Wookie's best friend. who is also be acting in Suspicious Romance, (ex titled, Beware of this woman).

its really telling that instead of keeping repeatedly refer to him as K2 star... instead as usual, as always, bloggers and reporters will always refer to Ji Chang wook, as 'The Healer actor" or " the Healer's star". .. its only after 3 mentioning, then the writer Ferrer corrected himself and mentioned K2 star. In Healer, he was an Actor, in K2, he was a star. see the differences?

• Like 4

The power of Healer.... still amazes me.  More than two years later and the fan base is still growing. 

@angela0612 That's my problem, too. I kept going back to watch the BTS clips. Too much sweetness there to ignore. That's why I can't let go. *sigh*

ARgh, those cutie pies... stop teasing us.. Wait, I take it back. Please keep doing it. I want more of you guys!!!

~S

• Like 5

4 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

just some random thoughts>
re-read this article posted few days ago.. with another opened eyes.
pls note the mentioning of Healer-actors..
see Spoiler, since this will be long.

Hide contents

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/29626/20170322/healer-actor-ji-chang-wook-shows-support-for-kim-rae-won-joins-cnblues-jonghyun-choi-tae-joon-for-special-celebration.htm

‘Healer’ Actor Ji Chang Wook Shows Support For Kim Rae Won, Joins CNBLUE's Jonghyun, Choi Tae Joon For Special Celebration

Ji Chang Wook recently enjoyed a relaxing meal with some of his celebrity friends. The "Healer" actor, along with four other South Korean stars, bonded together to celebrate the release of Kim Rae Won's new movie.

The "Healer" actor met with CNBLUE's Jonghyun, Choi Tae Joon, Jo Jae Yoon and Kim Rae Won at a restaurant to enjoy delicious food and a round of alcoholic drinks. Ji Chang Wook and his celebrity friends gathered together to show their support for the "Doctors" actor's new movie titled "Prison," All Kpop reported.

Ji Chang Wook even took to Instagram on March 21, Tuesday, to share a group photo that showed the five actors having fun at the said restaurant. In the picture, "The K2" star sat next to CNBLUE's Jonghyun as he flashed two "peace" signs with his fingers. The Kpop singer also did the same while the "Descendants of the Sun" star Jo Jae Yoon posed behind him.

Across the table from Ji Chang Wook stood Kim Rae Won and the "Missing Nine" star Choi Tae Joon. The two actors were even photographed leaning slightly to the right to ensure that they were included in the picture.

by RG Ferrer / Mar 22, 2017

Choi Tae Joon is the Top most Right guy (who acted in Missing9), he is Wookie's best friend. who is also be acting in Suspicious Romance, (ex titled, Beware of this woman).

its really telling that instead of keeping repeatedly refer to him as K2 star... instead as usual, as always, bloggers and reporters will always refer to Ji Chang wook, as 'The Healer actor" or " the Healer's star". .. its only after 3 mentioning, then the writer Ferrer corrected himself and mentioned K2 star. In Healer, he was an Actor, in K2, he was a star. see the differences?

LOL... on this..love the difference!..

• Like 4

5 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

someone posted this Healer review just recently, was surprise to read this, at now. which is like 2 yrs and a month past the last airing date of last ep of Healer.
nice review>
http://www.hancinema.net/guest-drama-review-healer-103777.html

photo826020.jpg

[Guest Drama Review] "Healer"

(i only post the last paragraph, pls read the whole article yourself.)
The romance in the drama was amazingly realistic. It excluded unnecessary over done sappy scenes, producing a relationship that grows throughout the series. Viewers get to witness the awkward moments, the moments of rejection, and the pain that goes with misunderstanding your emotions. When you feel second hand embarrassment for the characters, that's when you know the scene was done well. I did find the song they used for every vital intimate moment horrendous, something a little more mellow would've got the job done.
Healer does start off a bit slow but later picks up pace as each character takes their own path. Use of flashbacks creates a fantastic contrast to the city setting used in majority of the series. The mind-blowing stunts and locations allow for very vivid and interesting roof top shots and angles, creating a refreshing change in scenery throughout the episodes. I did want more scenes shot in different locations, it began to get repetitive and the shots included were amazing. It was a shame to not have more. The show revolved around reporters who travel for work, the excuse to include breath taking scenery is already there. Costume changes were included but not as much as I would've liked. The scenes with dramatic changes to indicate a disguise were executed brilliantly and more of it would've added that extra spunk to the episodes.
Who will enjoy? People with time! Healer is absolutely brilliant but requires patience. The nature of the show is to keep providing key plot information till the very end, making it a slow process. The final product was a beautifully balanced drama with characters going through relatable difficulties in their lives. It's perfectly emotional at times and absolutely hilarious when it needs to be. Its clever writing and artistic filming magic.

By Mbali Malevu

(above; quoted from article entirely. btw, which of you are actually Mbali Malevu? haha)

one thought after reading a good review:
Song Ji Na-ssi, where are you? Eo-di i-sseo-yo?
(she has gone missing after Healer.)

yes we need Song Ji Na, back!!..

• Like 4

- His thoughts on marriage

It is likely a question that many of his fans want the answer to.

He said that getting married is all about when the time is right His long term goal is to be a good father.

Where are you baby "Ji Chang Min"????? Appa have already fixed a long term goal in his head's coin for you :blush:. So, what about a good husband?hahaha.....can't help to thinking about the healing honey moon here guys!!!! Be ready Youngie for this because he wants to be a good father in a long term :wub::blush::heart:

- HELP!!!!!!!:(((( , @goldeneagle21 i help you right!!!! "SURROUND YOURSELF WITH POSITIVITY", this is written on the wall where which PMY was now (she posted on her IG). So, try this and you'll see that you'll not in complete denial anymore :), right!

Well said @youngatheart and @hrh77, by the way, @hrh77 when you said Chulturu! it reminds me the ep. 14 of healer, at the end when CYS answered JH "you're not going to hurt me. Never"....aaahhhh her voice there "chulturu" and JH speechless after.

- It looks like PMY has confirmed for the new drama and I wanted to find out more about this guy and found funny information. He has same birthday (Juli 5) as JCW, only three years older.

Happy to hear that our Youngie will on screen soon. Same birthday???? I'm curious about MY reaction if she know this, let's work a little our imagination:

PMY: wouaouhhhhhh......you have the same date of birth as my boyfriend!!!

YWJ: your?

PMY: don't mind don't mind, i said nothing. Let's rehearsing line...

YWJ: ok

PMY: (in her mind) what a coincidence! So, do i have to greet these two on this day or my baby boy only; because on 5 july, let's see, aaaaahh...Wednesday, SDQ will be airing, so first is YWJ i'm greeting and then i must escape on filming to join my baby...

YWJ: are you ready?

PMY: ok ok i am, sorry:wub::heart::wub:

agrrrhhhh.....delusional mind go go go!!!!

- i wonder if i am the only one but sometimes, when i see MY smiling or laughing, she looks like Jang Geun Suk, like both are bother and sister, they have the same mouth when smiling like here on this pic with her stylist.

Good night dear chingus!!!!!!

• Like 5

10 hours ago, angela0612 said:

Just passing by to bid you good night fellow Lovely ChangMiners. Thinking of our couple and their exciting future is really something to look forward to. I can't explain... why the thought of them being together makes my heart flutter, makes me giddy and smile from ear to ear. Tbh, watching the BTS clips is my favorite past time when I'm at home. So, I don't think I'll be able to finish watching the other drama anytime soon.

Thank you for keeping us updated. Night! Night! ☺

@angela0612 Don't worry. ultimate pleasure is in watching and trying to finish all the BTS, rewatch some, for 'strengthening' your belief and faith in our Changmin being real.
other than that, only when you finish your bts, then if their new drama not here yet, then you can proceed to watch their K2 or their Remember. anyway their K2 and their Remember pale in comparison to The Healer. at least their roles individually in K2 and Remember isn't that great, which is nothing to do with their acting skill.

• Like 3