[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Just now, CatchMine_ID said:

annyeong... Wah I missed a lot :( but all and all happy to be just can say hello here...

Now my condition seems need a real Healer, in a literally meaning (hehe) I have a health problems, so help me pray for it good people X')

Flash read back there ow!!! The HK FM still brings our OTP moments thats crazyyyyyyyy I can't help to grin widely X))

And last night I found AnneSoshi from YT posts again about our OTP hahaha we can't just get enough of them!

Duh, the amazing-ness of this pair X)))

Thank you @CatchMine_ID for your video, another one for my collection :wub:.

I pray for you my dear and hope you will recover swiftly. God bless you.

• Like 5

@CatchMine_IDThank you for the video that you shared. Great one! ❤

I'm someone who had undergone a surgery five years ago. Thank God, it was successful. And I pray, yours will be, too. That is, if you're going to have an operation. We look forward to seeing more of your posts in the days to come. ☺

• Like 6

9 hours ago, CatchMine_ID said:

annyeong... Wah I missed a lot :( but all and all happy to be just can say hello here...

Now my condition seems need a real Healer, in a literally meaning (hehe) I have a health problems, so help me pray for it good people X')

Flash read back there ow!!! The HK FM still brings our OTP moments thats crazyyyyyyyy I can't help to grin widely X))

And last night I found AnneSoshi from YT posts again about our OTP hahaha we can't just get enough of them!

if you backread to the beginning you will know, both Wook and MinYoung has always use posting at IG to hint to us.

Duh, the amazing-ness of this pair X)))

@CatchMine_ID just prayed for you to heal faster, for whatever treatment be effective, and God speed up the healing and send good physician to you.

lately i also don't have time to lurk at Goblin Couple thread, am so sorry towards the GongGo shippers chingus there. am resting for the madness of Mid-May when both Wookie and Youngie drama will hit small scene.

God Bless peace as you wait to be heal completely.

• Like 4

@youngatheart @angela0612 @maryofbethany you guys such a kind-hearted people, may God always protect you. Thank you so much!:heart: definitely moodbooster for me, fighting! Aja!:)

yup they are seems to drop hints this and that, always, at IG, making me crazy :)) I currently watch uri Youngie in MEC on my tv gkgkgk Wookie must be jealous omg hahahaha that whisper is legendary LOL and you guys I'm sure already discuss about this~ yeah Wookie eat your talk about 'I love to be experiment about jealousy with my love', kinda like that, just 'trust her, love her' *cough that IG post* okay? Jajajaajaja

• Like 5

final of the final.: of great importance. vote for Wookie.
pls see ji chang wook kitchen tutorial of how to vote.
https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/04/08/tutorial-vote-for-ji-chang-wook-at-the-2017-baeksang-arts-awards/

https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/04/07/award-ji-chang-wook-scores-new-actor-nomination-in-2017-baeksang-arts-awards/
Ji Chang Wook Scores New Actor Nomination in 2017 Baeksang Arts Awards

us usual, i don't think they like that i copy and paste their stuff here. pls go read their article.
the HK FM keep circulating in my mind restlessly,
i am now even more sure, the same deep feels 2 yrs ago engulfed the couple, Changwook and Minyoung should still be there.
for a drama past 2 yrs, and now after a very highly talked about K2, with a new ships forming for him with another actress..... when he infact has already another ship with HJW before healer... yet sandwiches between HJW and Y, yet he chose to heavily use Healer video shots, to promote his song.... at least to please younger fans, he will throw in some scenes with the latest drama right. i think not,
if given a normal guy who wants to please ALL fans, esp NEW fans he gain by last drama, likely he will put in romantic scenes of Empress Ki, Healer and K2, and even some from Chinese drama.... now to be just focusing on Healer is way too telling, this is a real man that will not weaver to please fans.
i keep thinking is the Message of where his heart belongs for who. tis really telling MY he's okay, and he's protecting her in his way during the latest saga.

Youngatheart is right, he chose the scene where Chae Youngshin asked him did he killed the man, he said he didnt . she broke into this big smile and said "I Knew it." and no further question. a simple answer from her man, and she is contented. this is how the stage of their present real life relationship. one word from each of them, the other will trust and and stand behind protecting each other.
the whole drama Healer, has lots of beautiful touching quotations, one of which i liked best, and it is very short, happened to be this scene, when Youngshin said,
"I Knew It"
one word: Trust.
trust when the whole world don't trust. against all odds. against your mind, your heart trust. shippers or rumours, fans' pressures, or agent demands. Trust!!!

i Will protect you.
need not be with full of action, full of words. just trust and silence is enough. as long as she knew.

(this is Passion Week for us christians, i will be very easy, actually stealing time during lunch to write this. in midst rushing thru of 3 projects by 3 leaders... haha.)
Blessed Easter to all (the christians here.)

• Like 4

just wanted to post our girl giving a wink to our JCW she must have seen all the dancing posts on the IG. The other one is to reminisce about what it was like when watching healer. I still watch  few episodes here and there while waiting for their new projects.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, angela0612 said:

Good evening ladies ☺

Here's an interesting article for all of you.

What do you think of this? Suspicious eh? ☺

Thanks for sharing @angela0612someone call it "spying among friends" on IG. I just love all these collaborations amongst his friends, just demonstrates our couples' relationship is an open secret 

• Like 5

On 4/9/2017 at 1:52 PM, youngatheart said:

Chingus! I believe our ship is sailing smoothly, how else can JCW cherish our girl. From the little of what I have seen of his FM in HK, our actor looks like a guy in love and I love all the videos of healer couple he showed this time. All these videos are when SJH and CYS love were grown and deep. I wonder what he was trying to say with these videos as you all know he is philosophical 

Seems that this "scene" is on time for PMY's situation right now... Not really that big deal but with what happened to that MY Ear's Candy, PMY needs protection from JCW now!!... hehehe.. Kinda a message for PMY..

• Like 7

3 hours ago, hrh77 said:

Seems that this "scene" is on time for PMY's situation right now... Not really that big deal but with what happened to that MY Ear's Candy, PMY needs protection from JCW now!!... hehehe.. Kinda a message for PMY..

Yes, and that scene where he hugged her, it's like he's telling her, "come here, baby don't cry anymore, I'm here for you" ❤

• Like 7

6 hours ago, hrh77 said:

@hrh77Having thought about it for a day or two, I also thought that this past FM was named 'diary' I feel like it's really personal. The last FM he had some compilations from fans, but this time he compiled the videos of his daily activities. He opened the show with his love song and showed all the videos about how they completely trust each other. I can sense how he must have been feeling since all the MEC matter, bursting with, I need the world to know she is mine and we completely trust each other and if I may add, changminers, the ship is sailing. We hear your our actor and really appreciate how he cherishes our girl, that really comforts us too.

• Like 8

@youngatheartYup, you're totally right. Like what a lovely ChangMiner already said, he started the FM with that song, where everything began. Although he also sang some OSTs from his previous dramas, no videos were shown from them, right? Because if there were, we must have seen them in IG. So, he picked those videos of him & PMY from the Healer drama because he had an important message to say to her. ❤ Don't you just love it? The way he's making it known that "we're ChangMin and it will always be us no matter how much time will pass".

• Like 7

Hi

I have been lurking in this thread for a long time as i'm a fan of PMY ever since my first Kdrama of City Hunter. I have watched every single of PMY's drama till Healer just hit the spot. The only couple I shipped and have never felt the need to add my opinion until recently. I respect actors privately live, but how our couple never got caught even once.  LGK got caught 3 times by the media and denied their relationship. All I want is just a picture of both of them together.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, tan10can said:

Hi

I have been lurking in this thread for a long time as i'm a fan of PMY ever since my first Kdrama of City Hunter. I have watched every single of PMY's drama till Healer just hit the spot. The only couple I shipped and have never felt the need to add my opinion until recently. I respect actors privately live, but how our couple never got caught even once.  LGK got caught 3 times by the media and denied their relationship. All I want is just a picture of both of them together.

Sorry, I just don't know how to take your post above so I visited your profile. For someone who's supposedly following this thread, it's strange that you only joined this forum 3 hours ago??

• Like 3

1 hour ago, angela0612 said:

Sorry, I just don't know how to take your post above so I visited your profile. For someone who's supposedly following this thread, it's strange that you only joined this forum 3 hours ago??

yep... mainly love reading most of the post especially Maryofbethany;s. Watching Mrs and Mrs Healer's IG.  I don't have much to contribute nor my sherlock capability around the multimedia is good. That's why. MEC incident made me decide to join.

• Like 3

On 4/12/2017 at 8:05 AM, youngatheart said:

just wanted to post our girl giving a wink to our JCW she must have seen all the dancing posts on the IG. The other one is to reminisce about what it was like when watching healer. I still watch  few episodes here and there while waiting for their new projects.

Saying Love you in bahasa can be for his fans.. But with Miss you, I believe it's his first time in Malaysia and who is he missing to?... hehehe..

• Like 5

Just now, tan10can said:

yep... mainly love reading most of the post especially Maryofbethany;s. Watching Mrs and Mrs Healer's IG.  I don't have much to contribute nor my sherlock capability around the multimedia is good. That's why. MEC incident made me decide to join.

Hi @tan10can, you're welcome ^_^ but but

"but how our couple never got caught even once.  LGK got caught 3 times by the media and denied their relationship. All I want is just a picture of both of them together. "

if you want a response about that by lurking here, sorry guy but you went to a wrong address. JCW and LJG are not the same person, Certainly, they're friend but it doesn't mean that they must have the same way of living.

if you decided to join us for simple curiosity, you went to a wrong address again!!!!!

but if you're here as a real changminer, that's ok ^_^

• Like 3