[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

1 hour ago, ReemKanabta said:

Hello lovelies

PMY was so cute in MEC,  I never felt threatened, you know why!!! because LJG is Wooks friend, we don't feel threatened by friends right!!! if it was someone else I might not like it but I'm glad it's him and he worked with MY long time ago so they knew each other back then take this, Chang-Wookie!!!!!

@ReemKanabta LOVE YOU!!! nice to have u back. u yourself is lika booster injection to this thread. haha. welcome home.

don't know why, see MY crying there and then, wasn't like seeing her wept river at Remember War of Son...
it was not just Lee In-ah's tears, but Park Minyoung her own tears. ... it moved me so so so much.
yes many has been keep stating that it is like destiny, and it goes many years ago when they filmed together, and some even brought up the very Healer Best Couple award that they (Changmin) hold, when LJG was actually behind her with Nam sang min. you know, a woman's tears worth a great ton or mile diff from her smile.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

Hello lovelies

PMY was so cute in MEC,  I never felt threatened, you know why!!! because LJG is Wooks friend, we don't feel threatened by friends right!!! if it was someone else I might not like it but I'm glad it's him and he worked with MY long time ago so they knew each other back then

take this, Chang-Wookie!!!!!

That's what I want to ask, can somebody explain clearly what's this Changwookie, name appearance?....

Also, there's some speculations on the last episode that, perhaps with that kind of reaction from PMY.. could be LJG courted or try dating PMY 10 yrs ago?... And what's this secret from PMY that she successfully hide, from her interviews on the earlier episodes of MEC...

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Malala Rakotonirina said:

make me felt like going back to page 1 of this thread. i need booster, energy booster.

Oh @maryofbethany:bawling::wub::blush:, why don't? but i think we really need a kind of booster directly from our couple, like showing us their dogs at the same time on their IG during last MY's birthday. I know where they are, they follow this thread so i have faith that after your post here, we will be boosted by them sooner.

seeing MinYoung cried in the last ep of Candies.. i was shakened. i really hope our ship continued to sail. and reach destination.

Of course, our ship is still on sailing my dear, so don't feel sad, let's continue:heart:!!!

About MY's tears, i understand your point of vue. When LJG told her not to be overexert and really wish happiness for her, it seems like LJG and PMY are always keeping in touch as good friends, so may be that's why he was a little concerned about how she is feeling.

LJG: "Don't overexert yourself" means for me that she's doing that for someone, may be for herself, for her family and at least for Wookie. Because she really wants to be happy in her life and with someone who she loves (i strongly believe it's Wookie). And may be also (that's my final may be ^_^), LJG as her closest friend, wants the same thing for her so that's the way for him to cheer up our princess and i agreed with him.

Fighting our beloved Wookie and Youngie, be emotionally strong, you both must protect your relation whatever kind it was. You will be busy for a long time sooner in  your respective works so i wish heartily both of you successfull.

I was thinking the same way too.,,,, What a sweet and concerned oppa, very gentleman... Maybe he knew 'some" of PMY's doings..... (gosh now, I remember somebody!)...

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, hrh77 said:

That's what I want to ask, can somebody explain clearly what's this Changwookie, name appearance?....

Also, there's some speculations on the last episode that, perhaps with that kind of reaction from PMY.. could be LJG courted or try dating PMY 10 yrs ago?... And what's this secret from PMY that she successfully hide, from her interviews on the earlier episodes of MEC...

@hrh77the name CHANGWOOKIE was said in their discussion by PMY. I don't understand Korean, but if you watch the video you can hear clearly PMY saying CHANGWOOKIE. I believe it came from there and hence, the reference to the meaning because she didn't say changwookssi 

• Like 5

@hrh77 Chanhwookie is the endearing non formal type of speaking in SK, If MY was and should, since it's on TV , say Ji Changwook sshi which is the formal way of saying his name. Which means of course that's he's so close that it slipped her tongue, he once almost slipped and said min young n.a., which is the same.  

And I never heard before about him courting her 10 years ago, and even if true don't think he will still do, they barely acknowledged each other in KBS awards there was no lingering feels from him, besides I think now he might know about our couple if they're dating 

I don't know what MY is hinting about but don't think she will share any secret so we will have to speculate unless it's something not personal maybe

@maryofbethany I never left love I'm always here, just sharing less cos busy with real life and watching other dramas now I'm in to Cdrama but not all is good just hooked up with a couple of amazing shows and kind of shipping a couple who worked together for nth times and are under the same agency not just that, they have a few couple photoshoots and seem to be very close friends and they don't hide it when they're together publicly  (shes clingy to him and hes always caring for her like daddy long legs which is just cute) and what I like in C celebrities unlike the SK celebrities who always fear of a hint of a rumour *rolleyes*

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, ReemKanabta said:

@hrh77 Chanhwookie is the endearing non formal type of speaking in SK, If MY was and should, since it's on TV , say Ji Changwook sshi which is the formal way of saying his name. Which means of course that's he's so close that it slipped her tongue, he once almost slipped and said min young n.a., which is the same.  

And I never heard before about him courting her 10 years ago, and even if true don't think he will still do, they barely acknowledged each other in KBS awards there was no lingering feels from him, besides I think now he might know about our couple if they're dating 

I don't know what MY is hinting about but don't think she will share any secret so we will have to speculate unless it's something not personal maybe

@maryofbethany I never left love I'm always here, just sharing less cos busy with real life and watching other dramas now I'm in to Cdrama but not all is good just hooked up with a couple of amazing shows and kind of shipping a couple who worked together for nth times and are under the same agency not just that, they have a few couple photoshoots and seem to be very close friends and they don't hide it when they're together publicly  (shes clingy to him and hes always caring for her like daddy long legs which is just cute) and what I like in C celebrities unlike the SK celebrities who always fear of a hint of a rumour *rolleyes*

That's true, anyway that's 10 yrs ago... and a lot of things have changed already...  So, that ChangWookie pertains to JCW or something??...  I never heard about it too, since I don't know PMY / LJG 10 yrs ago...  And they were both rookies at that time..  (even SJK was rumored to have attempted to date her too, just read it somewhere) Nevertheless, those guys mentioned were a good match to her, if ever... hehehe...  

Yup, Im also anticipating some revelations from JCW before his military service... ;p

• Like 6

Just now, OksanaS said:

Thank you @OksanaS for this. They really heard us guys! Here is the booster ones for you @maryofbethany!!!!

So, how are you feeling now? I hope the threat was disappeared for good and won't comeback anymore to disturb you once again:wub:.

do your remember this when CW oppa draws his ideal girl? ".... She's smiling brightly right?... Her smile is very beautiful"

• Like 4

8 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

Sorry, I'm not really clear about it. So she said Chang Wook-ie, right? She is referring to JCW, right? I don't understand what she said, but just the fact she said Chan Wookie, just made me really really giddy. Chang Wook-ie, did you hear that? She called you by name in a TV show! Come on.... 

~S

• Like 4

Hi chingus, Dispatch confirmed what some of us sensed before that MEC was just a production to help actors with certain things. I am happy for the new couple they deserve to be happy and I am sure all the ladies people are shipping with LJG know about his relationship. Have fun guys life is short. I hope our own couple learn a thing or two from reading all the fans comments. Please come yourself before someone else out you.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

@hrh77 @yjnge yes she was talking about them going to Wook's movie premiere (they both attended), if you notice he called her Min young ah too, since he's much older / her sunbae and they grew close during this show

@ReemKanabta yeah, i realised many meanings are always lost in translations.

even if the same events or interviews, but if given to 2 or 3 different people translate, they give come up with diff meanings on crucial stuffs.

huh... sorry to alarm some of u by my sombre tones.... i did NOT give up on Changmin... haha. maybe when i am upset about some other stuffs at work... my work stress brought back "home" with me and 'translate" into our nightly 'delulu hours' here...
just like i used to wrong words and as if saying our Lovely Reem has left... no, not imply that... just like i always goes underground and lurk and go quiet, there's always a short period every now and then i will just lurk without sign up.
there are moments like that, doesnt mean we have move on to other couples and never return or stirred and given up on Changmin...
NO, never, like i said, even if they, one of them say they are dating who and who... there's still hope right? as long as no one walk into the Church (or officially egister with Secular Ministry of Marriage) their marriage with another Actor or Actress... we still have hope.
its just ranting. some times i just believed either Chang-Wook or Min-Young-ssi do read your thread... isn't it we used to see that they leave hints after we whined and rant last times. and the Sunbaes before us, used to believed they do read our thread.
apologies for the sombre mood as if i was stirred by MEC.... nope. i was moved. not stirred.
just like i am always a doubter in many other areas... while i cannot say its a 100% they are together... i hold a 5% or 10% chances that they may in the end wander to another... you know the "Its God's Will against Man's Will" that attitude... so i was saying, jsut like many real life couples who loved each other, we can't be 100% sure that even those who sworn to die for each other may end up together.... yes, even in real life people around me.
so we still have to pray, while believing that they love each other.... its just can't be taken for granted, you know?
Pray to God, we must!
pray .
pray.
pray.
Pray that God's hand hold each of them together until JCW's army over. whether announce or not announced dating stuffs.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, youngatheart said:

Hi chingus, Dispatch confirmed what some of us sensed before that MEC was just a production to help actors with certain things. I am happy for the new couple they deserve to be happy and I am sure all the ladies people are shipping with LJG know about his relationship. Have fun guys life is short. I hope our own couple learn a thing or two from reading all the fans comments. Please come yourself before someone else out you.

@youngatheart

haha, i just read your stuff, after i post some 'ranting essays'...

where you got your stuffs... i really hope it is not... what about LJG dating Who>>>
who is that girl..
because my best friend was shipping LJG with IU... i hope she don't break her heart... oh dear.
because even with all the MEC thingy, i still believed he is with IU... why so sudden?
JoonU site must be heart broken...

yeah, i also hope that girl, (what's her name) wont get some hatings and threats... i think she will get some hates. poor girl.

how reliable is this news? 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, youngatheart said:

@maryofbethanyI woke up to see the news as I am just going to work in this part of the world. The news is actually all over and even soompi breaking news. The couple confirmed the relationship too.

haha. you made me stay late behind at work, acting very hardworkin... which is actually google about the case.

good thing i never really believed MEC... but i need keep 10% open in case it is God's Will that she will marry someone else other than JCW>.. i see in real life, couples that parted after many years.... some times its not about one person change heart, but many circumstances. that characters crashes, and some succumbs to ambitions in life,... or parental objections... some just Life's dream and goals in life different. some even because of religions... yes, i saw real-couples break up all these years, not because of don't loved each other, which is even more sad.

but i am glad MinYoung has such a fine holiday during the MEC filming. at least she may even find a good male friend with LJG. who say cannot have closed male friend, as long as JG is also jcw's friend. LJG went to support JCW's New movie premiere right?
(btw, i am going to watch Fabricated City when it comes to SG. kekekeke.  am forcing my best friend to watch with me, to boost up rating, must buy more tickets right? i theatened her, when her idols come, i will join her. woahahah. )

i just went to JoonG shippers sites... after reading your news, i think they are angry with LJG more than the girl. hope the new girl don't get threads and hates.

• Like 4

Hello everyone!  Annyeonghasaeyo!!!

38 minutes ago, youngatheart said:

@maryofbethanyI woke up to see the news as I am just going to work in this part of the world. The news is actually all over and even soompi breaking news. The couple confirmed the relationship too.

My take on this news is just it was quite surprising really.  I just cannot help not to think naughty ideas about what happened after the MEC was shown, its impact to many esp. LJG and who knows the gf, too.  Whether it is a reality or a scripted show, no one can argue that the relationship confirmation was quite a 'breaking news" indeed.  :D:lol::D   

Also, oh dear Minyoungsshi, you really are a cute one :wub:     I always pray for your happiness whoever it will be in the end. (Uppsss not to offend anyone.  I am ChangMiner too but until I hear a confirmation "breaking news"  from JCW,  it still remains to be seen... Just being realistic)

Have a good day everyone!   Take care...

P.S.  

Just for info:  LJG gf was in Ep 20 of Healer :)

• Like 6