[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

11 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@Malala Rakotonirina kekek. thanks for appreciations. (shy-shy)

now what is this news?

http://www.hancinema.net/hot-takes-from-the-noonas-ji-chang-wook-still-missing-leading-lady-but-may-get-bestie-choi-tae-joon-104275.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

[Hot Takes from the Noonas] Ji Chang-wook still missing leading lady, but may get bestie, Choi Tae-joon

photo831534.jpg

Han Ji-min is the latest actress to turn down the female lead for "Watch out for this Woman". However, Ji Chang-wook's real life best friend, Choi Tae-joon has been offered a role in the drama.

"Watch out for this Woman" is billed as a romantic comedy in a judicial setting with some intrigue thrown in. The heroine is a taekwondo practitioner turned judicial trainee turned murder suspect. Ji Chang-wook will play a cop turned prosecutor.

It has been a casting whirlwind for "Watch out for this Woman". The title role was first offered to Lee Seong-kyeong in mid-February. Ji Chang-wook accepted the male lead in early March. Shortly thereafter, Lee Seong-kyeong turned down the female lead, and it was offered to Han Ji-min. Now, word is that Han Ji-min will not be joining the cast, but Choi Tae-joon has been offered the role of a lawyer who is a childhood friend of Ji Chang-wook's character.

I am perplexed by this drama's difficulty with getting an actress to commit. The fact that the writer is Kwon Ki-yeong, who penned "Protect the Boss" and "Remember You", should be a big draw, because her female characters have been consistently strong and interesting. Plus, with the casting of a hot male lead in Ji Chang-wook, this drama is already assured of an audience.

"Watch out for the Woman" begins airing May 10, so while the casting of Choi Tae-joon as a supporting character would be reassuring, what this drama really needs is a female lead ASAP.

Any suggestions for the PD on who would make a lovely leading lady for Ji Chang-wook?

(should i give and HINT LOUD and CLEAR for Park Min Young to be leading lady?
actually i am fine with Han Ji Min, at least her acting is very much proven, and she is classy and wont give wrong signal to her fans that she is interested in Wooks.
i was 'Shouting' earlier because i wish PMY be casted with him. )

so, MinYoung, you also not confirm for Queen 7 Days, hop over to Beware? i just can't see the new suggestion lead for you in Queen7dys.

Actually this is really tough and exciting... Both dramas have a good potentials, knowing the impressive works of both the writers and director (Lee Jung Sub) Really confusing.... Can't they just both do it at the same time?.. Just like what YSJ did ( Remember & that other drama--about cats)... 

Yes, Park Min Young really is perfect for the role in "Watch out for this lady".... and "queen for 7 days too".... geezz.. I can't find any reason she wont fit in on both dramas... I love Han Ji Min too, seen some of her dramas too.... and pretty decent & smart as well...

Now, if that would not happen.. Can JCW offer some OST for PMY's drama??.... I miss ala "i will protect you" voice....

• Like 5

9 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

he's always like having this "regrets" "sorries" for every projects he did... Trying to be humble?.. hehhehe... So better join PMY okay, cause it will be worry free!!...lol

BTW, how old is that guy offering  for the king's role on Queen for 7 days? I trust Lee Jung Sub choices for actors/actresses.. He just wants the finest talent on his masterpiece(s). Not just popular, BUT someone has the trusted talent...

• Like 5

@Malala RakotonirinaHi there! Done watching Remember ☺ I started the first episode of K2 on my way home. And then, there I was again thinking of my lovely couple ChangMin, trying to figure out what it is about them that makes me want them to be together, so much! I've seen local artists here in my country that were also spectacular in their performances and gave me an enjoyable show but never had this effect on me. Well, sort of making me say something like this: "They are good but it's just a movie anyway. They are free to love whoever they want." But with ChangMin, what I want to say is, "Oh, you belong together. Please be together, you need to be together. FOREVER." ~heart~

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, hrh77 said:

Actually this is really tough and exciting... Both dramas have a good potentials, knowing the impressive works of both the writers and director (Lee Jung Sub) Really confusing.... Can't they just both do it at the same time?.. Just like what YSJ did ( Remember & that other drama--about cats)... 

Yes, Park Min Young really is perfect for the role in "Watch out for this lady".... and "queen for 7 days too".... geezz.. I can't find any reason she wont fit in on both dramas... I love Han Ji Min too, seen some of her dramas too.... and pretty decent & smart as well...

Now, if that would not happen.. Can JCW offer some OST for PMY's drama??.... I miss ala "i will protect you" voice....

@hrh77 ikr. Han Ji Min is actually very good for Saeguk, i specially liked her at Yi San,

hrh77, i borrowed this post to write something from my heart to anyone who ever lurk at this Soompi thread and are mistaken ever by some rants here. so this is not meant for hrh77, but for anyone who ship other ships and wandered here.

actually i felt bad after posting the Hallelulah stuff ... because i was worried there are silent fans who lurks here and were insulted because i was overjoyed over the turning down by Han JiMin, and Lee SungKyung. not offense towards these 2 actresses, the more senior one has already proven her acting chop, the more junior one has unique charisma when come to given a right role.

actually i don't mean to disrespect any past actresses and doubt their chemistry with Wookie and make comparison between them and Healer, neither will i thumb down acting of any idols to stir ship-wars of any Actresses that are presently shipped with Wooks (acting skill does not define a person nice character), never ever do i reject and write off blindly any potiential future Actresses that may be chosen to be acting with Wooks, Any references of actresses in the past are not intentionally targeting any actresses as their own person.
haha,, just ot clarify. no intention to discredit any actresses to uplift MinYoung. MinYoungssi won't approve that either.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hrh77 said:

he's always like having this "regrets" "sorries" for every projects he did... Trying to be humble?.. hehhehe... So better join PMY okay, cause it will be worry free!!...lol

BTW, how old is that guy offering  for the king's role on Queen for 7 days? I trust Lee Jung Sub choices for actors/actresses.. He just wants the finest talent on his masterpiece(s). Not just popular, BUT someone has the trusted talent...

here's an official write out on that guy.
https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/23/actor-yeon-woo-jin-offered-role-prince-new-kbs-historical-drama/

Actor Yeon Woo Jin Offered Role Of Prince In New KBS Historical Drama

Actor Yeon Woo Jin may be appearing in a new drama called “Seven Day Queen” (literal title).

On March 23, the actor’s agency, Jump Entertainment, stated, “Yeon Woo Jin received the script for KBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Seven Day Queen’ and is looking over it favorably.” A previous report stated that Lee Jin Wook, Park Min Young, and Jin Goo also received offers for the drama as well.

The new drama is produced by directing producer Lee Jung Seob, whose works include, “Hong Gil Dong,” “Baker King, Kim Tak Goo,” “Healer,” “Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho,” and more.

The drama revolves around the love story between Queen Dan Kyeong, who sat at the throne for only seven days, and Joong Jong of Joseon.

If he accepts the offer, Yeon Woo Jin will be playing the character Jin Sung, who was born into the monarchy. Although his character is encouraged to live quietly, he wants to be useful in the world. He then plans revenge against his own brother Yeon San and tries to take over the throne.

“Seven Day Queen” will start airing after “Chief Kim” and “Mystery Queen” (tentative title) ends.

Spoiler

Yeon-Woo-Jin.jpg

this is how he looked.

Born-Jul 5, 1984 (age 32)
Height-185 cm
acted in Arang and Magistrate / When A Man falls in Love / Divorce Lawyer in Love....etc.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@hrh77 ikr. Han Ji Min is actually very good for Saeguk, i specially liked her at Yi San,

hrh77, i borrowed this post to write something from my heart to anyone who ever lurk at this Soompi thread and are mistaken ever by some rants here. so this is not meant for hrh77, but for anyone who ship other ships and wandered here.

actually i felt bad after posting the Hallelulah stuff ... because i was worried there are silent fans who lurks here and were insulted because i was overjoyed over the turning down by Han JiMin, and Lee SungKyung. not offense towards these 2 actresses, the more senior one has already proven her acting chop, the more junior one has unique charisma when come to given a right role.

actually i don't mean to disrespect any past actresses and doubt their chemistry with Wookie and make comparison between them and Healer, neither will i thumb down acting of any idols to stir ship-wars of any Actresses that are presently shipped with Wooks (acting skill does not define a person nice character), never ever do i reject and write off blindly any potiential future Actresses that may be chosen to be acting with Wooks, Any references of actresses in the past are not intentionally targeting any actresses as their own person.
haha,, just ot clarify. no intention to discredit any actresses to uplift MinYoung. MinYoungssi won't approve that either.

Well, you know, at least we're saving Han Ji Min from trouble especially with those lunatic fans.... lol... But nevertheless, I have 50/50 on her with JCW pairing actually... Too bad she turned it down..

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, hrh77 said:

Well, you know, at least we're saving Han Ji Min from trouble especially with those lunatic fans.... lol... But nevertheless, I have 50/50 on her with JCW pairing actually... Too bad she turned it down..

@hrh77 you are so right, in cases where Han Jimin take the role, it is not changminers that will make troubles for her, some other 'type of fans",

• Like 4

On 3/23/2017 at 4:32 AM, Malala Rakotonirina said:

Hi my dear fellows changminers!!! Long time no see you.

My daddy was gone from this world early in the morning of women's day so i was very busy during the last two weeks.

Recently when I had time, I went to my computer and watched some parts of bts, healer commentary to relax……that’s so good.

And now, when I communicate with you guys on this thread, it feels like I’m in my 3rd home (1st is God, 2nd is my family).

@Malala Rakotonirina oh dear Malala. didnt realised when i first read this post .... that you are fresh in your grieving state. so so sorry ... i know the pain does linger and stay for a long time ... hope every times you remember him, your heart can managed it better and better... missing a loved ones is not wrong... live well for him to be proud of you.

glad you are so nice, you are truly a changminer... come'back here to seek solace .... may God be with you, my chingu.

• Like 5

i stumble upon this IG owner, healing_couple, she's real fun.... haha.
cannot don't share here, hi anyone of you lurking is her, pls surface and want to thanks you> so sweet.

cr.healing_couple

same brand again, buy jacket get free hat.

LOL.

its Healing_couple again. post #2

cr. healing_couple.

Healing Couple in synchronise puppy lover

cr. healing_couple.
one of the comments was fun: " These photos makes me giddy looks like the namja send his kisses straight towards the womans cheek who strike a pose for ig my delutional mind."

• Like 4

18 hours ago, angela0612 said:

@Malala RakotonirinaHi there! Done watching Remember ☺ I started the first episode of K2 on my way home. And then, there I was again thinking of my lovely couple ChangMin, trying to figure out what it is about them that makes me want them to be together, so much! I've seen local artists here in my country that were also spectacular in their performances and gave me an enjoyable show but never had this effect on me. Well, sort of making me say something like this: "They are good but it's just a movie anyway. They are free to love whoever they want." But with ChangMin, what I want to say is, "Oh, you belong together. Please be together, you need to be together. FOREVER." ~heart~

@angela0612 told u not bad right! i loved Remember. She's one awesome lady that, with great character , although Remember is a male centric drama and romance take back-seat... while its a whole lot of vengeance and saving dad, then saving self-memories loss... but the very little time PMY given, she made it shone with such selfless, at least her character was written to be so bold and witty and selfless and patience and trusting.
ya, "they belong together!"

• Like 3

one more for all my darlings here, and also to the Couple darling somewhere...

"i am... not really good in expressing myself."
"People judged me and criticized me for what they have seen."
"People said i am too arrogant and mean."
"And they approached me this way also."

Youngie, we felt you, truly.
its not because of you girl, its not because whether you are arrogant or not, mean or not.. its simply you are 'rumoured' to date their OPPA, or simply you are sailing on the Original Ship, which they want to sink so as to start sailing their princess-paper-boat.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

one more for all my darlings here, and also to the Couple darling somewhere...

"i am... not really good in expressing myself."
"People judged me and criticized me for what they have seen."
"People said i am too arrogant and mean."
"And they approached me this way also."

Youngie, we felt you, truly.
its not because of you girl, its not because whether you are arrogant or not, mean or not.. its simply you are 'rumoured' to date their OPPA, or simply you are sailing on the Original Ship, which they want to sink so as to start sailing their princess-paper-boat.

I can tell whether a person is mean or arrogant on celebrities.. On her case, she's just true to herself.. and that't the only thing misunderstood on her. Plus she's a celebrity of course, some people wants her to be this, to be like that.... That's why I like her more, because she's out and bold.. Of course we're not close and she may not be perfect... What matter's she's enjoying her life, do what she wants without a burden to others.....  She's a human too... haler...  just criticize her on her works as an actress and not her personal private doings... Because that's what a idol-fan relationship is...

• Like 5

On 3/22/2017 at 11:00 PM, maryofbethany said:

@Malala Rakotonirina kekek. thanks for appreciations. (shy-shy)

now what is this news?

http://www.hancinema.net/hot-takes-from-the-noonas-ji-chang-wook-still-missing-leading-lady-but-may-get-bestie-choi-tae-joon-104275.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

[Hot Takes from the Noonas] Ji Chang-wook still missing leading lady, but may get bestie, Choi Tae-joon

photo831534.jpg

Han Ji-min is the latest actress to turn down the female lead for "Watch out for this Woman". However, Ji Chang-wook's real life best friend, Choi Tae-joon has been offered a role in the drama.

"Watch out for this Woman" is billed as a romantic comedy in a judicial setting with some intrigue thrown in. The heroine is a taekwondo practitioner turned judicial trainee turned murder suspect. Ji Chang-wook will play a cop turned prosecutor.

It has been a casting whirlwind for "Watch out for this Woman". The title role was first offered to Lee Seong-kyeong in mid-February. Ji Chang-wook accepted the male lead in early March. Shortly thereafter, Lee Seong-kyeong turned down the female lead, and it was offered to Han Ji-min. Now, word is that Han Ji-min will not be joining the cast, but Choi Tae-joon has been offered the role of a lawyer who is a childhood friend of Ji Chang-wook's character.

I am perplexed by this drama's difficulty with getting an actress to commit. The fact that the writer is Kwon Ki-yeong, who penned "Protect the Boss" and "Remember You", should be a big draw, because her female characters have been consistently strong and interesting. Plus, with the casting of a hot male lead in Ji Chang-wook, this drama is already assured of an audience.

"Watch out for the Woman" begins airing May 10, so while the casting of Choi Tae-joon as a supporting character would be reassuring, what this drama really needs is a female lead ASAP.

Any suggestions for the PD on who would make a lovely leading lady for Ji Chang-wook?

(should i give and HINT LOUD and CLEAR for Park Min Young to be leading lady?
actually i am fine with Han Ji Min, at least her acting is very much proven, and she is classy and wont give wrong signal to her fans that she is interested in Wooks.
i was 'Shouting' earlier because i wish PMY be casted with him. )

so, MinYoung, you also not confirm for Queen 7 Days, hop over to Beware? i just can't see the new suggestion lead for you in Queen7dys.

It has been reported that the title was changed to Suspicious Romance (?).... i wonder if the story was changed too.... Since there's no leading female lead, why not just a mystery-comedy... Or bromance?....... 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, hrh77 said:

It has been reported that the title was changed to Suspicious Romance (?).... i wonder if the story was changed too.... Since there's no leading female lead, why not just a mystery-comedy... Or bromance?....... 

@hrh77 haha. noooo... its still a romance, but that it just changed title. the guy is just a supporting role. btw, i saw Choi Tae Joon at Missing8, super creepy guy... sure to make a good villain.. a pretty handsome one even.;.. oh, hrh77, if you have seen Remember, you will know what i mean having a super handsome charismatic villain that will steal the show from the main.... but JCW in Kdrama industry whether in Kor or international level, is still a force to be reckoned with !

Kdrama no matter how will seek to find a female lead for rating sake even.

• Like 3

find this  which i think is from a japanese blog.
cr. Shuta Akabane
http://miner8.com/en/14952

Who is Ji Chang wook’s Girlfriend? Lovelife about Ji Chang wook

Updated: 2017-03-14

allowed me to quote only the part that concerned us. pls read the rest at actual article.

Park Min-young

Another rumored past girlfriend of Chang-wook is Park Min-young.

They co-starred in the drama “Healer.”

A scene in which Ji Chang-wook is embracing the Park Min-young from behind ,and from the fact that there was a rich love scene, this spread rumors of love among fans.

His Ideal type of woman

In the past, Ji Chang-wook has talked about his ideal type.

He said, “My ideal is well suited code to mine, fun when I have to talk, to listen well to my story, is the person that I also made to better hear it.

Age difference also does not seem to be in his criteria.

And there he disclosed his ideal types and said “I like a woman who aren’t very tall and have a chemistry.”

His thoughts on marriage

It is likely a question that many of his fans want the answer to.

He said that getting married is all about when the time is right His long term goal is to be a good father.

His Ideal situation of dating

He likes to keep his dating life private.

Responding to a question about his recent romance, he revealed, “I have been dating secretly since right after the shooting for the movie, Five finger began.”

And he continued “When I’m in a relationship with someone next time, I’ll date in secret too.”

What a gentleman, he doesn’t want to put his girlfriend in the spotlight for possibilities of danger.

What do his fans think about this?

There have been a few scandals reported about him since he became an actor because he is extra careful that his romance isn’t leaked in public.

It’s easy to say but actually really hard.

A top star can usually get noticed easily and soon a crowd of people gather around him however hard he tries not to be found out.

Precisely because he understands that the impact of the private on the work is secretive .

He is very gentle ,humble and sincere , and the fans are thinking that he should find a nice woman.

Some fans show concern for him who probably has a restricted life because of his popularity as a top star and hope that he finds a good partner in the future.

this was one of the pic the writer used.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@hrh77 haha. noooo... its still a romance, but that it just changed title. the guy is just a supporting role. btw, i saw Choi Tae Joon at Missing8, super creepy guy... sure to make a good villain.. a pretty handsome one even.;.. oh, hrh77, if you have seen Remember, you will know what i mean having a super handsome charismatic villain that will steal the show from the main.... but JCW in Kdrama industry whether in Kor or international level, is still a force to be reckoned with !

Kdrama no matter how will seek to find a female lead for rating sake even.

I know.. and they will surely or most like get an Idol to rake the ratings... tsk tsk tsk... how awful is that?... hahaha.. Well, as long as they justified the story... I just don't want to drag JCW in some cheap publicities... This kdrama is surely having a hard time in casting....

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

find this  which i think is from a japanese blog.
cr. Shuta Akabane
http://miner8.com/en/14952

Who is Ji Chang wook’s Girlfriend? Lovelife about Ji Chang wook

Updated: 2017-03-14

allowed me to quote only the part that concerned us. pls read the rest at actual article.

Park Min-young

Another rumored past girlfriend of Chang-wook is Park Min-young.

They co-starred in the drama “Healer.”

A scene in which Ji Chang-wook is embracing the Park Min-young from behind ,and from the fact that there was a rich love scene, this spread rumors of love among fans.

His Ideal type of woman

In the past, Ji Chang-wook has talked about his ideal type.

He said, “My ideal is well suited code to mine, fun when I have to talk, to listen well to my story, is the person that I also made to better hear it.

Age difference also does not seem to be in his criteria.

And there he disclosed his ideal types and said “I like a woman who aren’t very tall and have a chemistry.”

His thoughts on marriage

It is likely a question that many of his fans want the answer to.

He said that getting married is all about when the time is right His long term goal is to be a good father.

His Ideal situation of dating

He likes to keep his dating life private.

Responding to a question about his recent romance, he revealed, “I have been dating secretly since right after the shooting for the movie, Five finger began.”

And he continued “When I’m in a relationship with someone next time, I’ll date in secret too.”

What a gentleman, he doesn’t want to put his girlfriend in the spotlight for possibilities of danger.

What do his fans think about this?

There have been a few scandals reported about him since he became an actor because he is extra careful that his romance isn’t leaked in public.

It’s easy to say but actually really hard.

A top star can usually get noticed easily and soon a crowd of people gather around him however hard he tries not to be found out.

Precisely because he understands that the impact of the private on the work is secretive .

He is very gentle ,humble and sincere , and the fans are thinking that he should find a nice woman.

Some fans show concern for him who probably has a restricted life because of his popularity as a top star and hope that he finds a good partner in the future.

this was one of the pic the writer used.

and there are english sub out from My Ear's Candy of PMY.... I wonder what's that 10 yr secret she successfuly hide???... and her ideal types as well, were so matched from interviews...

• Like 4

Hi Changminers,

Wow, this thread is really busy. It feels like I was away only for a few days and it jumps so fast. I'm happy both MY and CW are busy. 

@maryofbethany thank you. You are so awesome at giving us updates and news. I feel like you are a role model when posting in this type of forum. Always paying attention to other fans feeling and I have a lot to learn from you. I'll make sure to filter my comments and choose my words carefully. I see the dilemma with the rating wars, but I'm still happy for them. It will be perfect if they are in just one drama. Here is hoping the Kdrama deity hears our plea..... I'll join your fast. =) ...wait how long you said you'll be fasting? =)

@Malala Rakotonirina Sorry to hear about the passing of your dad. Please know we are thinking of you and our prayers are with you and your family. You are also an awesome model forum poster. I have a lot to learn from you, Sunbae-nims. 

@hrh77 and @angela0612 I haven't touch Remember or the K2. I will.. eventually. I'm actually good at compartmentalizing and seeing just plot or a certain story arc or a certain actor/actress in a series. I'm just not ready yet. =) I wanna to keep my Healer hangover a while longer. But eventually, I'll cave and will drool over PMY and JCW other dramas as well. 

For our BunnyBunny, you are such a delight to see and hear. We love you and please pay no attention to those haters. Haters will always be haters. They will find fault in whatever you do. Just know there will always us supporting you because we think you are such a wonderful person and a great actress. 

For Wookie, you are so humble. You don't need to apologize. We are behind you 110%! We can't wait to see your new drama series and we will certainly miss you like crazy when it is time for you to enlist. JCW fighting!!

~S

• Like 5