[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

hello chingus, it's been a while since I visited here, RL is getting in the way hihihi...

Thank you guys for all your comments and updates with our couple... @maryofbethany@Malala Rakotonirina @hrh77 @youngatheart

@angela0612welcome to this wonderful thread...

I love love JG and MY in My Ear Candy, such an amazing chemistry, but I guess that's it, it's just pure and believable acting,  I dont really see them as real partners even in the future...

I am very happy for our couple for their individual projects.  Finally Wookie has a leading lady already which for me I think is someone who can act well and can act with Wookie.  Happy that best buddy Choi Taejon is also joining, I can smell a bromance brewing ahaha.  And for our PMY, I am pleased as well with Yeon Woojin, a very good and established actor.  I still fully believed in our couple, I trust that they are just loving each other in silence and that they are fighting well and maturely all the factors that affects a relationship like time, distance and even fame.  Fighting Changmin!

I just hope Suspicious Partners and Seven Days Queen will receive a wide viewership.  I hope, they have a different timeslot, if not, it will be crazy for me ahahaha if I do Live stream!

Happy weekend chingus!

• Like 7

22 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/ji-chang-wook-nam-ji-hyun-choi-tae-joon-suspicious-partner-sbs-drama-romantic-comedy/

All you need to know about Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun’s new romantic comedy

Ji Chang Wook’s (Healer,The K2) new drama finally has a confirmed cast with Nam Ji Hyun (Shopping King Louis) locked in as his leading lady and Choi Tae Joon, his real-life close friend, signed on board.

Since mid-February, there’s been quite a few new updates with the upcoming SBS romantic comedy thriller Suspicious Partner, a show previously given the working title of Be Careful of this Woman. After Lee Sung Kyung and Han Ji Min were courted to be the potential female leads, the drama has confirmed Nam Ji Hyun will play Ji Chang Wook’s new K-drama love interest. Along with this news, the second leads were also quickly confirmed with Choi Tae Joon and Nara from K-pop group, Hello Venus, rounding out the main cast -- just in time to start the mad rush of filming for its scheduled May premiere!

The rom-com takes place in a judicial setting following the stories of prosecutors and lawyers, and a criminal who chases our lead couple down with an attempt to murder them. Ji Chang Wook will act as Noh Ji Wook, a man who is good at everything and fulfills his father’s dreams for his son by becoming a prosecutor. He becomes entangled in a case with Eun Bong Hee, played by Nam Ji Hyun, a character who used to train in taekwondo but later becomes a trainee in the legal system.

Choi Tae Joon from Missing 9 will act as Ji Eun Hyuk, a lawyer who has been friends with Ji Chang Wook’s character, Noh Ji Wook, since childhood. One of the interesting dynamics of this show will be seeing these two real-life friends act as buddies on screen. Nara from girl group Hello Venus will make her drama debut with this show as Cha Yoo Jung, a prosecutor who also happens to be Noh Ji Wook’s ex-flame.

Suspicious Partner’s script was written by the writer of I Remember You. The new show will air on Wednesday and Thursday, taking Saimdang: Light's Diary’s time slot following its completion.

cr. dramafever.
do read the original article .

I have seen I Remember You & Protect the Boss.. very intriguing mystery... Thou Protect the Boss (rom-com) is more of a 80% comedy... IRY is more of humor and darker... 

Now, SP is on SBS, this channel tend to have dragging moments, even if it's comedy per se... Oh, well, let's see!..

• Like 4

On 30/03/2017 at 10:35 PM, hrh77 said:

and the title has changed too.. It's not Suspicious Partner.... It's not on asianwiki yet, maybe because it keeps on changing the title... I hope that's the final one... hahahha... Well, it's time for NJH to shine... She's always been a second lead, and always the younger version of the leads, since she was a child actress and started acting for so long.. Actually longer that JCW, so she's more "veteran" than him.... I think she's also into theater (?).... But anyway, good luck to this drama, maybe another "sensory couple" or "beautiful gong shim" vibe, SBS comedies are more "animated"... Unlike KBS's that's more on humor & practical comedy...

@hrh77
Liked you said, in term of experiences, NJH is actually like a veteran than JCW, (of cause that doesnt mean she will has better acting skill than him), but that definitely, her staying power so long in this line show that she has a true love in acting and not into singing dancing. that her love in acting will help her overcome difiicult roles. unlike those who dreamt of becoming Kpop singer from young and become Kpop singer or girlband group member, and then drafted in a drama just to bring up status of a group's worth and generate fame for the whole group or path the way in future after they quit the girlband group and go into solo. all these girl band group idols who turned actress has zero acting experiences and one of them landing a good supporting role beside Wooks as his ex-girl friend as her first acting experiences.

instead of criticing choices like this kind of shading casting choices, why pick up NJH. she was fine, even PMY will agree, that she is a good girl. young? oh, the Kpop idols that casts in all the big dramas are not young? i just read some ranting that NJH is so young. this girl definitely will not take role that go mopping around crying waiting for male character to go save her (she was the one that 'save' Seo InGuk in SKL), will not dressing like virgins girl pretty and clean all the time (NJH act so village girl at the begin of SKL her last drama0, she will not took role for describe her as the centre of attraction and keep having fans and suitors Q-up worshiping her (NJH is always a plain girl like us, not  an angel, a princess, a muse).
you see, at JCW new drama, the diff between teh first female lead and second female lead.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

@hrh77
Liked you said, in term of experiences, NJH is actually like a veteran than JCW, (of cause that doesnt mean she will has better acting skill than him), but that definitely, her staying power so long in this line show that she has a true love in acting and not into singing dancing. that her love in acting will help her overcome difiicult roles. unlike those who dreamt of becoming Kpop singer from young and become Kpop singer or girlband group member, and then drafted in a drama just to bring up status of a group's worth and generate fame for the whole group or path the way in future after they quit the girlband group and go into solo. all these girl band group idols who turned actress has zero acting experiences and one of them landing a good supporting role beside Wooks as his ex-girl friend as her first acting experiences.

instead of criticing choices like this kind of shading casting choices, why pick up NJH. she was fine, even PMY will agree, that she is a good girl. young? oh, the Kpop idols that casts in all the big dramas are not young? i just read some ranting that NJH is so young. this girl definitely will not take role that go mopping around crying waiting for male character to go save her (she was the one that 'save' Seo InGuk in SKL), will not dressing like virgins girl pretty and clean all the time (NJH act so village girl at the begin of SKL her last drama0, she will not took role for describe her as the centre of attraction and keep having fans and suitors Q-up worshiping her (NJH is always a plain girl like us, not  an angel, a princess, a muse).
you see, at JCW new drama, the diff between teh first female lead and second female lead.

well, young looking maybe.. She's on a legal age for kissing scenes.. LOL.. But maybe those rants are, for "what if's" they'll be the real partner.. you know how shippers are, they their ship come true....  But, again, it's her time to shine she needs to be on that pedestal of famous actress.....  Obviously, getting an idol in the drama is for ratings purposes only (sometimes)...

Actually, I think if not for Healer, JCW will not be that extremely popular..... I guess, PMY has this magic chemistry.....

• Like 4

Just now, hrh77 said:

well, young looking maybe.. She's on a legal age for kissing scenes.. LOL.. But maybe those rants are, for "what if's" they'll be the real partner.. you know how shippers are, they their ship come true....  But, again, it's her time to shine she needs to be on that pedestal of famous actress.....  Obviously, getting an idol in the drama is for ratings purposes only (sometimes)...

Actually, I think if not for Healer, JCW will not be that extremely popular..... I guess, PMY has this magic chemistry.....

@hrh77 minyoung indeed has this magic that  you said. because she is so  so so real. her laughters can spread, her playfulness make you un-stress... her little joy at btw spread to others.  the latest realiies show Candy in my EAr, i got to watched a little clip here and there... wow.. even such a un-scripted conversation realities show, totally all by herself to say what she want to say... and you can tell her knowledge of the places about her, and the way she can covnersation by not referring to her identity of being a "Park Min Young" but truly just on her character apart from her professional as PMY.
and the chemistry athat you can find LJG fluttered often...  secretly i hope Wooks watched Candy and yearned for her more. hahha. i am evil.. i really hope wooks see how precious she is as a real person. you see, if you don't know she is PMY and you liked her just by talking to her for a while, means you liked her as a person.. this is different than liked her as Actress PMY>

JCW was famous by EmpressKi already, but not that much compared to Healer.. i did know there were some already always say Empress Ki is their favourtie show, EK this or that... even still shipping Wookie and HJW. but i doubt Wook and HJW has anything, i really hope Wook watch Candies in my ear. really reallly hope (want him to be jealous alittle.. hahaha. ) the chemsitry is very good there. much better than what he has during his last few works after healer till now.

• Like 5

I agree with you guys @hrh77and @maryofbethanyPMY has that magic of chemistry with all her costars. I believe it's because of her genuineness and love for her craft. About the jealousy thingy? Who knows they may be sorting that out now because it looks like our couple are MIA, having a lovers' weekend getaway, my delulu maybe. It's seems they are together somewhere because as we know from coming week they will start to get busy for their new dramas. Have fun lovebirds wherever you are.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, youngatheart said:

I agree with you guys @hrh77and @maryofbethanyPMY has that magic of chemistry with all her costars. I believe it's because of her genuineness and love for her craft. About the jealousy thingy? Who knows they may be sorting that out now because it looks like our couple are MIA, having a lovers' weekend getaway, my delulu maybe. It's seems they are together somewhere because as we know from coming week they will start to get busy for their new dramas. Have fun lovebirds wherever you are.

and I can tell this early that she will have a very good chemistry with his co-star in  7 day queen (who wants to bet?.. hahah)... OMG, otoke, otoke!!.... 

Now I was thinking, how about a rom-com love triangle drama, with JCW-PMY-LJG... what  will I do now??... !!... hahahaha... She's so addicting seriously....

And How I wish I could watch the entire My ear's candy with sub.... 

2 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@hrh77 minyoung indeed has this magic that  you said. because she is so  so so real. her laughters can spread, her playfulness make you un-stress... her little joy at btw spread to others.  the latest realiies show Candy in my EAr, i got to watched a little clip here and there... wow.. even such a un-scripted conversation realities show, totally all by herself to say what she want to say... and you can tell her knowledge of the places about her, and the way she can covnersation by not referring to her identity of being a "Park Min Young" but truly just on her character apart from her professional as PMY.
and the chemistry athat you can find LJG fluttered often...  secretly i hope Wooks watched Candy and yearned for her more. hahha. i am evil.. i really hope wooks see how precious she is as a real person. you see, if you don't know she is PMY and you liked her just by talking to her for a while, means you liked her as a person.. this is different than liked her as Actress PMY>

JCW was famous by EmpressKi already, but not that much compared to Healer.. i did know there were some already always say Empress Ki is their favourtie show, EK this or that... even still shipping Wookie and HJW. but i doubt Wook and HJW has anything, i really hope Wook watch Candies in my ear. really reallly hope (want him to be jealous alittle.. hahaha. ) the chemsitry is very good there. much better than what he has during his last few works after healer till now.

yeah, he's already popular in EK, but went extremely popular in healer...... It's really 200% nothing between HJW & JCW...

So there's really consistency here on PMY:  Cheerful, bright and real... (per LMH, JCW & LJG attestations..)

• Like 7

Park Min Young Is Moved To Tears By Lee Joon Gi On "My Ear's Candy"
https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/01/park-min-young-moved-tears-lee-joon-gi-ears-candy/

https://twitter.com/soompi/status/848352710122389504

Reading this synopsis of MEC from soompi makes all the comments everyone has been talking about clear. LJG looks when they met and the way he called her name, you can feel that he was fond of PMY and have missed her. Their relationship was that of old friendship and brother/sister relationship, really cute and special.

• Like 7

9 hours ago, youngatheart said:

You know what? You could be right. ☺ Neither one of them is posting anything so I'm wondering what's keeping them so busy that they don't have time to use their phones.. So, maybe THEY ARE TOGETHER right now being so lovey-dovey with each other. ❤

• Like 5

2 hours ago, angela0612 said:

You know what? You could be right. ☺ Neither one of them is posting anything so I'm wondering what's keeping them so busy that they don't have time to use their phones.. So, maybe THEY ARE TOGETHER right now being so lovey-dovey with each other. ❤

I agree with you @youngatheart and @angela0612and my delulu too... my guess is that they are spending the weekends together and patching up.  Works are piling up in the next to come for both of them, so I think they must have spent sometime together kkk...:tongue:

Btw, MEC is indeed so good and so heart fluttery.  Both PMY and LJG nailed it, good job to them!  It will not be a surprised if in the near future a drama will be in the offing for them as leads.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, youngatheart said:

Park Min Young Is Moved To Tears By Lee Joon Gi On "My Ear's Candy"
https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/01/park-min-young-moved-tears-lee-joon-gi-ears-candy/

https://twitter.com/soompi/status/848352710122389504

Reading this synopsis of MEC from soompi makes all the comments everyone has been talking about clear. LJG looks when they met and the way he called her name, you can feel that he was fond of PMY and have missed her. Their relationship was that of old friendship and brother/sister relationship, really cute and special.

and as I remember right, JCW already envied LJG during 7 first kisses, because of LJG's role or something... Could 7 the lucky number?.. hahaha..

Yeah, I really love that scene... LJG is so handsome on that part... Sorry JCW for now, hehehe...  And I think it was #1 on some social media sites..

• Like 5

Hi my fellows chingus!!!!

Our Youngie was born to be an actress, really,  she's got this in the blood! Ohhhhh and LJG......:wub:, he amazed me when he called her name, the way he looked at her and smiled after :blush:. (I really want eng sub there). When LJG said hello by using his hands, it seems like he really wants to huge her.....and PMY, omo omo omo....hahahaah i'm wondering what's happening in her mind at that time. I admit again, they're so natural and their chemistry is just perfect. (and LJG's voice too, when he talks). Ok ok ok, i stop right now:D, it's like if i'm going to ship them, NO WAY, but still i like seeing them together in this series.

Don't worry Wookie, i'm always right behind you and ship you faithfully with Youngie. @maryofbethany, i'm sure he kept eyes on MEC and got so jealous of them.By the way, i was waiting for some pics of our couple here about those legs pics: CW when playing soccer and MY sending to LJG her legs pic during their convo when LJG on the train and PMY on the boat.I'm more curious about. (thinking about Wookie reaction), do you know guys what i mean?

@youngatheart, @angela0612, @Igotcaughtdancingagain, NO NEWS GOOD NEWS. And if not, if i were at CW place, after watching LJG and PMY together in MEC, i won't be able to stay at home and do nothing. I will go directly find her and give her those huges there in Healer, right!! I'm sure you keep on doing this CW oppa by now:ph34r:, don't you?:blush:

• Like 4

Just now, angela0612 said:

cr: @fyeahjcw

Humor me, I'm so hoping that above pic is REAL!❤

Good night everyone! ☺

waouhhhh!!!!!!our Wookie is really sexy when wearing white shirt and this kind of jacket.

You really did a good job @fyeahjcw with editing, i like it!

Me too Angela, me too. I want so much to be a paparrazzi and get them in a picture like this or in the act of kissing, back huging...delulu delulu.

Go to keep sleeping now :astonished:

Good night too chingus!!!!!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Malala Rakotonirina said:

waouhhhh!!!!!!our Wookie is really sexy when wearing white shirt and this kind of jacket.

You really did a good job @fyeahjcw with editing, i like it!

Me too Angela, me too. I want so much to be a paparrazzi and get them in a picture like this or in the act of kissing, back huging...delulu delulu.

Go to keep sleeping now :astonished:

Good night too chingus!!!!!

OMGosh, that is so good.... They look so good together in white. Ah, bringing back those white bedsheet scenes. Argh.. I miss them so much. But yes, no news means good news. 

~S

• Like 5

make me felt like going back to page 1 of this thread. i need booster, energy booster.
confession:

i cannot say i wasnt alarmed during the whole process of watching "Candies in My Ear". to me, i can rubbish off any actresses' rumurs with Wookie, so do i have faith in Youngie's faithfulness and her not flirting around others.
but when u see the Candies Ear stuffs... some times when alarmed more is a growing strong relationship that comes up from just being normal friends that really can share heart felt feelings, friendship that is not attached to "you are MinYoung or I am ChangWook" kinda image. means see into the soul without thinking about the Pre-set Image of Who is Park Min Young in Everyone's eyes.

i cannot say i don't felt threatened. even a 7 yrs marriage can be shakened a little, when both couple are staying apart and separated by locations, and lacking of times in communications, plus tempted by many besides.
i suddenly just hope that :
Wooks, isn't it time to announce to everyone before your army, of your relationship. so that there will be no speculations and no open temptation whatsoever to lure any one of you away from each?

Pls announced something. some times its a promise, a witness, a comfort, a gift, a giving of self, to the woman you loves, if you are willing to come up and announce that you loves each other. its not to 'secure' each other only. its more than that.

seeing MinYoung cried in the last ep of Candies.. i was shakened. i really hope our ship continued to sail. and reach destination.
if not, i stand by MinYoung in whatever choice she made, hopefully that choice will still end up with Wooks. am so worry her heart will be broken.

• Like 6

Hello lovelies

PMY was so cute in MEC,  I never felt threatened, you know why!!! because LJG is Wooks friend, we don't feel threatened by friends right!!! if it was someone else I might not like it but I'm glad it's him and he worked with MY long time ago so they knew each other back then

take this, Chang-Wookie!!!!!

• Like 7

Just now, maryofbethany said:

make me felt like going back to page 1 of this thread. i need booster, energy booster.
confession:

i cannot say i wasnt alarmed during the whole process of watching "Candies in My Ear". to me, i can rubbish off any actresses' rumurs with Wookie, so do i have faith in Youngie's faithfulness and her not flirting around others.
but when u see the Candies Ear stuffs... some times when alarmed more is a growing strong relationship that comes up from just being normal friends that really can share heart felt feelings, friendship that is not attached to "you are MinYoung or I am ChangWook" kinda image. means see into the soul without thinking about the Pre-set Image of Who is Park Min Young in Everyone's eyes.

i cannot say i don't felt threatened. even a 7 yrs marriage can be shakened a little, when both couple are staying apart and separated by locations, and lacking of times in communications, plus tempted by many besides.
i suddenly just hope that :
Wooks, isn't it time to announce to everyone before your army, of your relationship. so that there will be no speculations and no open temptation whatsoever to lure any one of you away from each?

Pls announced something. some times its a promise, a witness, a comfort, a gift, a giving of self, to the woman you loves, if you are willing to come up and announce that you loves each other. its not to 'secure' each other only. its more than that.

seeing MinYoung cried in the last ep of Candies.. i was shakened. i really hope our ship continued to sail. and reach destination.
if not, i stand by MinYoung in whatever choice she made, hopefully that choice will still end up with Wooks. am so worry her heart will be broken.

Oh @maryofbethany:bawling::wub::blush:, why don't? but i think we really need a kind of booster directly from our couple, like showing us their dogs at the same time on their IG during last MY's birthday. I know where they are, they follow this thread so i have faith that after your post here, we will be boosted by them sooner.

Of course, our ship is still on sailing my dear, so don't feel sad, let's continue:heart:!!!

About MY's tears, i understand your point of vue. When LJG told her not to be overexert and really wish happiness for her, it seems like LJG and PMY are always keeping in touch as good friends, so may be that's why he was a little concerned about how she is feeling.

LJG: "Don't overexert yourself" means for me that she's doing that for someone, may be for herself, for her family and at least for Wookie. Because she really wants to be happy in her life and with someone who she loves (i strongly believe it's Wookie). And may be also (that's my final may be ^_^), LJG as her closest friend, wants the same thing for her so that's the way for him to cheer up our princess and i agreed with him.

Fighting our beloved Wookie and Youngie, be emotionally strong, you both must protect your relation whatever kind it was. You will be busy for a long time sooner in  your respective works so i wish heartily both of you successfull.

• Like 4