[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Changminers. After dropping by. My other fav threads drop words. Guess this is my last stop. Luv ya. Today was kept thinking about Baeksang. Hope after Army Wooks will be given roles that proved his acting skills. By far after Healer he was pure overseas and back Kor still not given string acting challenging roles that May bag him BAEKSANG. while I have higher hope in 7 Days Queen as she will be excellence in Historical-Melodrama as she is pretty much sitting comfortable with Healer PD and KBS. . I don't have much much hope in Wooks' if the production is willing to throw in a kpop idol who has no experiences n acting and immediately take a Second lead female, I can imagine the direction of this production. This year Goblin wins Big, next year 7 day Queen wins. 

Anyway with the coming Easter and Exams and I need to finish about 570+ pages of back reading of this thread. I officially now take a hiatus and promised to come back. 

God bless Chang min couple be re. God bless Changwook with MinYoung forever be in love with each other, never to let love turn cold. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

Changminers. After dropping by. My other fav threads drop words. Guess this is my last stop. Luv ya. Today was kept thinking about Baeksang. Hope after Army Wooks will be given roles that proved his acting skills. By far after Healer he was pure overseas and back Kor still not given string acting challenging roles that May bag him BAEKSANG. while I have higher hope in 7 Days Queen as she will be excellence in Historical-Melodrama as she is pretty much sitting comfortable with Healer PD and KBS. . I don't have much much hope in Wooks' if the production is willing to throw in a kpop idol who has no experiences n acting and immediately take a Second lead female, I can imagine the direction of this production. This year Goblin wins Big, next year 7 day Queen wins. 

Anyway with the coming Easter and Exams and I need to finish about 570+ pages of back reading of this thread. I officially now take a hiatus and promised to come back. 

God bless Chang min couple be re. God bless Changwook with MinYoung forever be in love with each other, never to let love turn cold. 

I hear you @maryofbethanygood luck with your exams. I am not sure about this, but I think if JCW is no longer available to those idols as he is engaged to be married, the focus will shift mainly to his talents. Look at LMH he was not attached to any idol in his last drama since he has declared he has a girlfriend. All these other matured actors like Ji Sung don't get paired with all these idols. I believe JCW is kinda laying it down too not to be paired with them, but it seems that the entertainment people always want to take advantage of his good looks and popularity with young fans. I actually like him a lot because he limits his fan service and drawn some lines between himself and the last idol. They were requesting that he shows up with her in fm but he didn't.

• Like 4

@youngatheartAnd I can understand why. ☺ The fans of his previous partner tend to exaggerate everything. I don't know if it's because I'm a ChangMiner but I just can't see what they say they are seeing hah! If I were JCW I would have done the same thing. Avoid being seen with her as much as possible. ☺

• Like 5

Hi everyone! Are you all having a blessed Sunday? I had time to visit JCW's Kitchen and found this lovely article. It made mention of Wook's penchant for eating (assuming that he must not had eaten anything because he almost finished eating the popcorn). It made me smile. While I, noticed that there was the color white in almost all his pictures that day. And we all know who's so fond of the color white. ~wink~ Anyway, here's the article courtesy of Ji Chang Wook's Kitchen.

https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/04/09/event-ji-chang-wook-wows-the-crowd-in-malaysia-for-fabricated-city-premiere-image-heavy/

• Like 5

Chingus! I believe our ship is sailing smoothly, how else can JCW cherish our girl. From the little of what I have seen of his FM in HK, our actor looks like a guy in love and I love all the videos of healer couple he showed this time. All these videos are when SJH and CYS love were grown and deep. I wonder what he was trying to say with these videos as you all know he is philosophical 

• Like 7

Hi my dear fellows chingus :wub:!!!!

First, i want to give to you @maryofbethany a great thanks for your precious time that you shared with us in this thread. You're really a devoted person and it's for sure that you will be missing us since you will off from here. God bless you my dear and i wish you good luck too with your exam. See you soon Mary :wub:

All your recents posts @angela0612 made me feel like i renewed my love for our irresistible couple. About MY's IV, i believe her answer in 2016, she is referring to someone you know who: CW, when she said "When a man gives his all for work?". When i watched this video of her in 2016, she seemed really hurry to give the answer like a gf who have talked with his bf before the IV. And this white shirt and suit, since since and until now, the most of color Wooks outfits are black and white, manly white, because he knows how sexy he is within and how someone you know who: MY, likes a man wearing all these.

@youngatheart, i believe so in them too. But you know my problem is this, when you (chingus) send videos on this thread, i can't watch anything. I clicked on it but nothing :bawling:, may be my pc is so old, then i'm searching for it on youtube after its posted here.

I am on the ceiling now when i see your posts @youngatheart about Wooks fm in HK. Waaaouuuuuhhh!!!! Love is always in he air, and i'm feeling so excited when he goes in this way. I missed a lot those extracts of Healer when he performed in his recents fm ( on november, december 2016 and at the beginning of 2017), i am very very happy Mr and Mrs Healer comeback :blush:!!!

• Like 6

Just now, youngatheart said:

What does this mean? I mean the caption below, we know our actor is philosophical.

i saw it too, "Verutum", what about buying an engagement ring for MY before his MS ??? Ohhh, i :bawling::bawling::bawling: if it would be happened. What a big relief when i saw those pics of our handsome and happy Wookie. No more delulu!!!! No more delulu hihihi

• Like 5

arrrgghhhhhh
you gals!!! :tongue:
LOL. wanted to 'sleep-mode":ph34r:, actually for the first time in 2 yrs after Healer ended, i decided not to be lazy and really read all the 577 pages of Changmin-couple-thread stuffs, really very hard to read i since i have increased work-load brought home. i told myself, i really felt sorry towards my other ships (Jongjoo-JongsukHyojoo, GongGo-GongYooGoEun, Ruler-YooSeungho) thread, that at least for few weeks, i need to stop posting or reading materials from Jongjoo shippers, GongGo shippers, YooSeungho's fans posting. at least i need that amount of time to backread 577 pages, i am a super slow reader.:crazy:

and you all lurk me out, by Wook's HK FM's healer's video. i think he really really really loved Healer and it changed him, and of coz loved the ONE person in Healer-drama above all... (ahahha. he didnt brought out K2 shots, woahahah):lol:
yes, Youngatheart, our guy might be hinting the ship sailing at least in his heart, maybe his way of ensuring MY that he is fine with the recent anti-news that drag MY into the rumour-news. see, he didnt bring out Empress Ki video or K2 romantic video clips. but he used those with MinYoung.

so nevermind, i just read this and go back into bat-cave again. in case you gals has anything in Chinese or Cantonese that you need me to translate, pls PM me. i will unlurk to translate. very happy with the news, thanks, YoungAtHeart.:wub:

anything, everything, for Wookie and Youngie.
(EDIT: am not studying for exam, but am helping out during examination periods, helping out to see others 'suffering for exams"...  woahhaha.)

• Like 7

8 hours ago, youngatheart said:

What does this mean? I mean the caption below, we know our actor is philosophical.

@youngatheart the words at the IG posted, is in Cantonese, not chinese. so means harder to understand.
Literally translate of that IG mentioned he wore pink jacket as what LJG wore at MEC:
"how well are you? are all of you how well?"
(means< how are you? how well are all of you?) nothing special meaning.

• Like 7

@youngatheart / @maryofbethanyI am actually grinning from ear to ear seeing those HK videos. A few days ago, I sent both Wookie & Youngie a message in IG with a picture of them together. I couldn't help it, I need to tell them how much I love their show. And that I will never get tired of rewatching it. I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this way. ❤

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, youngatheart said:

Someone post the proof of the guys in the same jacket

@youngatheart call me delulu, but i think it is his way of saying he watched all the eps of MEC, and he approved whatever happened there, and find it perfectly Okay, nothing provoked or annoyed him until he deem it fine to wear the same clothes that LJG wore and that he felt none jealousy or insults towards LJG. its his subtle way to ensure fans, ship is still sailing and ensure PMY, he is fine with all rumours, and his way to indirectly support and lift MY out of the mire of rumours. as what MY thread has mentioned, it is NOT good for her fans or other fans to keep saying MY is 'so poor thing' as if she really did fallen in love or stirred by LJG. i guess it is Good that when international fans or shippers out of anger to rant on LJG, hope they don't pull MY along into the rumours and keep saying LJG lead her into 'what or what'... as if she is so easily stirred out of this ship.

i was stirred myself watching her tears... but after the dust settled, i think just like any one of us, will be moved to tears when a male friend suddenly do something nice for us, between girl and guy, i still believed there are pure friendship. at least i found that in the church, i guess, she is moved by LJG, and nothing more. and hope people start forgiving him. at least regarding PMY, LJG's case should be fine. while we stay out of the angst and hurts the whole issue generated out, as i do have both friends who ship as JoonU shippers and fans who single mindedly follow LJG for years...... But we know between JCW and PMY both will be fine with LJG. Let's hope all hearts be healed, all friendship reconciled, mistakes and lessons learnt, peace returns. 
that's the last statement regarding MEC i should made.

case closed.

• Like 7

annyeong... Wah I missed a lot :( but all and all happy to be just can say hello here...

Now my condition seems need a real Healer, in a literally meaning (hehe) I have a health problems, so help me pray for it good people X')

Flash read back there ow!!! The HK FM still brings our OTP moments thats crazyyyyyyyy I can't help to grin widely X))

And last night I found AnneSoshi from YT posts again about our OTP hahaha we can't just get enough of them!

Duh, the amazing-ness of this pair X)))

• Like 6