[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

I like these IG post too! In reply to @Malala RakotonirinaYou guys remember what JCW said about PMY a while ago after Healer. 'Everyone that works with her falls in love with her including he himself. I am not surprised about LJG being fluttered and all, I am waiting patiently for her next drama to see her chemistry with her partner. PMY has class and I know once she is given her heart to someone she is not going to step out on him. Remember the IG post of her, 'Just trust me'

Our dog lovers, Leon and Ggoma must be really lucky to have such parents.

• Like 5

Nam Ji hyun might be the lead for Wook's Beware this woman (Suspicious Romance)

cr. pearl0024

Spoiler

ok, with Nam Ji hyun, at least i felt safe. that she wont give false signal to create another shipping crazes>

and wont have an army of amazon shippers go round flooding IG, twit, facebook... etc.

• Like 3

http://www.ibtimes.sg/exclusive-ji-chang-wook-wants-be-actor-whose-fans-are-proud-8766

EXCLUSIVE: Ji Chang Wook wants 'to be an actor whose fans are proud of'

March 27, 2017 19:48 SGT

imgji-chang-wook.png

Ji Chang Wook is one of the most popular South Korean actor of our generation. The 29-year-old actor, who made his acting debut in 2008, rose to fame after grabbing the lead role in drama series, Smile Again.

The versatile actor also made his mark in the industry through his roles in Warrior Baek Dong-soo, Empress Ki, Healer, The K2 and Fabricated City.

Chang Wook is known to doing extreme things to the body in the name of art. He also prepares a lot and practices his scenes extensively. Most notably, Wook had done a nude shower fight scene in the South Korean television series, The K2. In the shot, he gets into a fight with a group of naked men, with their lower body blurred out.

On a personal front, Chang Wook is preparing for South Korea's mandatory military service, and fans will no doubt miss him for the two years.

In an exclusive interview with International Business Times Singapore, Ji Chang Wook talks about career, his ideal type and thoughts on mandatory military service.

International Business Times: You have worked in so many action films, earning the nickname, Action Drama Expert, what are your thoughts on it?

Ji Chang Wook: Yeah, I played in many action films. I think the nickname is pretty natural. Because the image of an actor depends on what genre he played. So, it will be changed if I work in many different films in future, I guess.

IBT: Have you had a crisis in life that was difficult to endure?

Chang Wook: I feel embarrassed when I don't think my performance is not going well. I think I was pretty good at face the situation.

IBT: What method do you use to relieve extreme stress?

Chang Wook: It depends. Sometime I meet and hang out with friends or just take a rest alone.

IBT: Which female actress do you want to co-star opposite?

Chang Wook: Every actress is welcome if I feel we are clicking while we are acting with. I hope we work happily and understanding each other well.

IBT: For all your female fans, describe your ideal woman

Chang Wook: My ideal woman is also someone we can understand each other well and I have fun when I'm together with.

IBT: Any message to fans before your mandatory military service starts?

Chang Wook: I always thank you guys so much and I love you guys. It will be a while but hope you wait for me during that time. I want to be an actor whose fans are proud of.

cr.ibtimes

• Like 3

3 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

cr. pearl0024

Hide contents

ok, with Nam Ji hyun, at least i felt safe. that she wont give false signal to create another shipping crazes>

and wont have an army of amazon shippers go round flooding IG, twit, facebook... etc.

She is kinda of connected to JCW bff iguk, the one that just went in MS. She was also in that warrior of b drama with JCW. Also remember she was the girl who gave the award with him. She is safe to our  changmin. I really liked in shopping king Louis and in angel eyes.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

cr. pearl0024

Hide contents

Actually I was thinking about this while driving, after Han Ji Min declined.... and there it is!!... Thou, she's too young for him, Ok, not too much kiss scenes are fine... hahaha... She's a child actress too, same batch with Kim Joo Young (?) (from MDBC)... She's been acting for so long, surely has lots of works under her profile... yes, and I feel safe on this pairing... She's pretty decent too, it's just that she has a funny accent, but that can be worked... OK. poor wookie, you had a partner!! hahaha...  It's just that the synopsis is not that interesting,  but I think it will have a 'sensory couple" vibe..

7 hours ago, youngatheart said:

She is kinda of connected to JCW bff iguk, the one that just went in MS. She was also in that warrior of b drama with JCW. Also remember she was the girl who gave the award with him. She is safe to our  changmin. I really liked in shopping king Louis and in angel eyes.

I think she's also the one portrayed the young queen in "queen seonduek" something (the young lee yo won).. very impressive profile... I also saw her in Angel Eyes, and To the Beautiful You.. It's time for her to shine.. She's talented..

• Like 3

7 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

http://www.ibtimes.sg/exclusive-ji-chang-wook-wants-be-actor-whose-fans-are-proud-8766

EXCLUSIVE: Ji Chang Wook wants 'to be an actor whose fans are proud of'

March 27, 2017 19:48 SGT

imgji-chang-wook.png

Ji Chang Wook is one of the most popular South Korean actor of our generation. The 29-year-old actor, who made his acting debut in 2008, rose to fame after grabbing the lead role in drama series, Smile Again.

The versatile actor also made his mark in the industry through his roles in Warrior Baek Dong-soo, Empress Ki, Healer, The K2 and Fabricated City.

Chang Wook is known to doing extreme things to the body in the name of art. He also prepares a lot and practices his scenes extensively. Most notably, Wook had done a nude shower fight scene in the South Korean television series, The K2. In the shot, he gets into a fight with a group of naked men, with their lower body blurred out.

On a personal front, Chang Wook is preparing for South Korea's mandatory military service, and fans will no doubt miss him for the two years.

In an exclusive interview with International Business Times Singapore, Ji Chang Wook talks about career, his ideal type and thoughts on mandatory military service.

International Business Times: You have worked in so many action films, earning the nickname, Action Drama Expert, what are your thoughts on it?

Ji Chang Wook: Yeah, I played in many action films. I think the nickname is pretty natural. Because the image of an actor depends on what genre he played. So, it will be changed if I work in many different films in future, I guess.

IBT: Have you had a crisis in life that was difficult to endure?

Chang Wook: I feel embarrassed when I don't think my performance is not going well. I think I was pretty good at face the situation.

IBT: What method do you use to relieve extreme stress?

Chang Wook: It depends. Sometime I meet and hang out with friends or just take a rest alone.

IBT: Which female actress do you want to co-star opposite?

Chang Wook: Every actress is welcome if I feel we are clicking while we are acting with. I hope we work happily and understanding each other well.

IBT: For all your female fans, describe your ideal woman

Chang Wook: My ideal woman is also someone we can understand each other well and I have fun when I'm together with.

IBT: Any message to fans before your mandatory military service starts?

Chang Wook: I always thank you guys so much and I love you guys. It will be a while but hope you wait for me during that time. I want to be an actor whose fans are proud of.

cr.ibtimes

Yes after military and come back with a big bang!!...

• Like 4

i deserved some self pity and rantings and indulgence from now until May-June-July....
why? see below.

Mon-Tue
Third Rate My Way (Park Seo Joon, Kim Ji Won): May 8: KBS
My Sassy Girl (Joo Won, Oh Yeon Seo) : end May: SBS
Lookout (Lee Si-young, Kim Young-kwang): 15 May: MBC
Circle (Yeo Jin-goo, Kim Kang-woo): May 22: TvN
My Secret Romance (Sung Hoon, Song Ji-eun): Apr 17: OCN

Wed-Thu
Seven Day Queen (Yeon Woo Jin, Park Min Young): May 31: KBS
Suspicious Romance (Ji Chang Wook, Nam Ji Hyun): May 10: SBS

Ruler: Master of the Mask (Yoo Seung Ho, Kim So Hyun): May 10: MBC

Fri-Sun
Chicago Typewriter (Yoo Ah-in, Im Soo-jung): Apr 7: TvN
Man To Man (Park Hae-jin, Park Sung-woong): Apr 21: JTBC
Dual (Jung Jae-Young, Kim Jung-Eun)

Cr. C (most of this info come from C, from dramabeans. At Suspicious Romance.)
hate it so much when 3 major channels fight like nobody.
you know, i am watching also Ruler by YSH.
wae???????? (noona stomping feets like teen-gal!!!!)

(edit add-on: have some doubts about certain dramas, since dates are diff at diff sites. so which means the date of some are questionable, so do accept my apologies if some of the dates are wrong, eg. My Sassy Girl date, some say End of May, some say June... there are other drama's date not clear too.)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

i deserved some self pity and rantings and indulgence from now until May-June-July....
why? see below.

Mon-Tue
Third Rate My Way (Park Seo Joon, Kim Ji Won): May 8: KBS
My Sassy Girl (Joo Won, Oh Yeon Seo) : end May: SBS
Lookout (Lee Si-young, Kim Young-kwang): 15 May: MBC
Circle (Yeo Jin-goo, Kim Kang-woo): May 22: TvN
My Secret Romance (Sung Hoon, Song Ji-eun): Apr 17: OCN

Wed-Thu
Seven Day Queen (Yeon Woo Jin, Park Min Young): May 31: KBS
Suspicious Romance (Ji Chang Wook, Nam Ji Hyun): May 10: SBS

Ruler: Master of the Mask (Yoo Seung Ho, Kim So Hyun): May 10: MBC

Fri-Sun
Chicago Typewriter (Yoo Ah-in, Im Soo-jung): Apr 7: TvN
Man To Man (Park Hae-jin, Park Sung-woong): Apr 21: JTBC
Dual (Jung Jae-Young, Kim Jung-Eun)

Cr. C (most of this info come from C, from dramabeans. At Suspicious Romance.)
hate it so much when 3 major channels fight like nobody.
you know, i am watching also Ruler by YSH.
wae???????? (noona stomping feets like teen-gal!!!!)

and the title has changed too.. It's not Suspicious Partner.... It's not on asianwiki yet, maybe because it keeps on changing the title... I hope that's the final one... hahahha... Well, it's time for NJH to shine... She's always been a second lead, and always the younger version of the leads, since she was a child actress and started acting for so long.. Actually longer that JCW, so she's more "veteran" than him.... I think she's also into theater (?).... But anyway, good luck to this drama, maybe another "sensory couple" or "beautiful gong shim" vibe, SBS comedies are more "animated"... Unlike KBS's that's more on humor & practical comedy...

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, hrh77 said:

and the title has changed too.. It's not Suspicious Partner.... It's not on asianwiki yet, maybe because it keeps on changing the title... I hope that's the final one... hahahha... Well, it's time for NJH to shine... She's always been a second lead, and always the younger version of the leads, since she was a child actress and started acting for so long.. Actually longer that JCW, so she's more "veteran" than him.... I think she's also into theater (?).... But anyway, good luck to this drama, maybe another "sensory couple" or "beautiful gong shim" vibe, SBS comedies are more "animated"... Unlike KBS's that's more on humor & practical comedy...

@hrh77 actually they are quite silly, keep changing for what? you know what, i went to google, and can't find anything.
because if i type wrong title, who knows what they change to, and how willi be able to find info related to the show if i can't even get the title right.

but, again, i like the girl. although i am 101% sure i am not going to ship both of them.... at least i know this girl is 'SAFE' enough to be with him in a project, and wont keep giving out wrong signals to her fans, and encourage her fans to ship her with him... when during interview if the female lead say some cheesy hints, ships will form and fans get hungry. arrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
hate it.
or that during bts, female leads goes all fake acting even in bts as if during filming, all skinship and closeness. which is worst. fans will say,, ,see see ... what majority of us see as no chemistry, yet the fans can see intoxicating chemistry that don't originate from where.. woahahhaha. 
at least m this NJH is not one that can a Platoon of Amazons fans that will make sure the fake ship dominate the whole sea.
NJH wont be aggressive fans. thanks God for that.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, angela0612 said:

@maryofbethanyOh no Mary! That's so bad! What are you planning to do now? ~worried face~

We, international fans can just download the episodes on weekends and that's one way of supporting their drama, right? ☺

We  love ChangMin Couple, FOREVER!!!

@angela0612 I NORMALLY WILL live recap . did that for few dramas last yr when i can get a link.

but. just let me say this here for a short one day only. i will leave this comment on the spoiler and delete after you "liked" it, to show you read it. pls read spoiler and LIKED it. then i delete it.

Spoiler

last year, we have some problems when K2 aired. nothing against Yoona, because i just treat her as one of those kpop idols turned actresses. when nothing much is expected, nothing much will create negative vibes. problem is not her, but her fans. when K2 start getting real negative comments, all over in international level, esp from all other viewers that are not Kpop Girl Gen, fans.. many don't like the show...
you can re read all the netizen comments. dramabeans comments. dramacool comments. soompi forum comments... and the negative comments about the plentiful plot holes and the female lead roles .. the acting lousy, the over used of subway. ... etc.
and it does  not come out from changmin couple shippers... yet the extremes shippers were saying that it is us who started the ranting ... for goodness.. you know all who ranted bad comments are mostly not changmin shippers... infact dramabeans fans there normally very rational, and they don't link and form ships. and many critics are not even rooting for Changmin .

so we have a really bad time. even @ReemKanabta and @cmoirae2 also got it from them.
so if this amazons will start flooded Wookie's Suspicious Romance. i think i will againn give up actively involved in Wookie's Suspicious romance and jsut lurk only. maybe i will concentrate on Ruler, then Minyoung's Queen. Wook'e S. Romance just stay in lurk mode.

and i know last time they come to read and peep into this thread and go gossip about us , keep saying we start al the ranting outside there at dramacool, dramabeans, a koala... you know, what, i only rant here, i never go outside of here and talk about them.

so jsut in case they come lurking again for info. i will delete this when u read finish.

• Like 3