[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

7 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

cr. melissa.chang.62
(silly people keep saying she go cutting, but you see her eyes, so bright and big all the time, it not just "big" and "bright" in physical size, but the radiance and cheerfulness and a "readiness" feels that exudes from the eyes.)

PMY did admit to double eyelid surgery and she had a  procedure done to her nose as well due to a slight crookedness ( during her junior high era) with the support and encouragement of her mom.  

I don't know why so many people choose to be offended when they hear the words "plastic surgery' when in the Korean Society it's the freaking norm and it's also the norm in America if one could afford it. Many people, especially girls act  shocked but in reality, if they weren't  'naturally pretty'/ born with the right facial dimensions and were offered the opportunity my guess is that  more than half would jump at the chance. Should society have the right to influence girls at such a young age? No, of course not but it is what it is and in terms of wanting to present the best of oneself, I don't think anyone has a right to cast the first stone unless chances are a person becomes a walking, talking plastic extremist and is capable of negative influence. 

PMY's ps not only enhanced her beauty but also revealed her inner beauty naturally and it was just a one time deal from her younger years unlike many today who go under time and time again making them lose their natural beauty in the first reveal instead. 

Half of me wants PMY to knock the socks of JCW tonight during the MAMA's.  However, after reading his most recent interview on clarifying rumors his most recent costar, while he did appear adamant in his denial he also gave me the impression of:

"These kinds of rumors again? The same exact thing happened last time with PMY! Why can't people understand and accept that I'm just considerate towards the women I work with??" So, the other half of me is left wondering if I'm being too extreme in shipping Changmin so hard.  LoL.  Whatever the case,  all I can do support them and hope for the best.  I'm really not a doubting Thomas, hehe I just intensely use my imagination and then refute it with logistics a lot... #badhabit in the world of shipping, I know. 

• Like 4

On Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 8:28 PM, youngatheart said:

S ippingsufficedlaims JCW was seen with last coskin shipsome restaurants, I don't believe them without a picture and even there is there has to be a reason.

It might be a gathering for the staff during filming in OCT, however if its recent which I doubt, that means theres nothing suspicious zsince they would be careful not to get caught and wouldn't be reckless 

3 hours ago, Tressia said:

Half of me wants PMY to knock the socks of JCW tonight during the MAMA's.  However, after reading his most recent interview on clarifying rumors his most recent costar, while he did appear adamant in his denial he also gave me the impression of:

"These kinds of rumors again? The same exact thing happened last time with PMY! Why can't people understand and accept that I'm just considerate towards the women I work with??" So, the other half of me is left wondering if I'm being too extreme in shipping Changmin so hard.  LoL.  Whatever the case,  all I can do support them and hope for the best.  I'm really not a doubting Thomas, hehe I just intensely use my imagination and then refute it with logistics a lot... #badhabit in the world of shipping, I know. 

From what I've discovered of him, he doesn't lie easily so the other half of me is left wondering if I'm being too extreme in shipping Changmin so hard.  LoL.  Whatever the case,  all I can do support them and hope for the best.  I'm really not a doubting Thomas, hehe I just intensely use my imagination and then refute it with logistics a lot... #badhabit in the world of shipping, I know. 

Actually he never denied any rumour with PMY before, its true that in one of his post healer IV he stated about all the skinship saying "since we're not real BF/GF" etc....(BTW we already assumed they may officially dated around Mar 2015 after Healer ended) Thats His only hint about a denial, but later he ignored any question regarding the possibility of them dating in real life, and when rumours surficed by the Chinese tabloids regarding his unexplainable stop at Shangahai on his way to HK, he was just casually seen playing football with friends, unlike his stress when rumours with MS X Korea spread

Spoiler

But with the possibility of dating HJW after EK he SOLEMNLY rejected that idea and stated that she was more or less a neighbourhood nun a for him

You can see the same  pattern in talking about Y, he sister-zoned her by stating they're only close "oppa-dongsaen" and laughed off any other possibility, 

Now if he did the same with PMY, then I would believe he's not interested

Regarding that recent IV, yes it raises some questions, looks like they might broke up and drifted away for being buisy, It's a little sad but whatever happened or will happen I just wish them both happiness, and I still hope that its all just talk and they're still together

@maryofbethany Thank you for bringing all these IVs here

P.S For your info JCWKitchen are definitely no shipper of any kind, they're just his devoted fans and they don't like shipping specially when it goes overboard

• Like 3

Oh, so PMY walked the carpet with a Roommate Season 2 member that I'm familiar with! #CheeseIntheTrap though honestly I've never watched it. It's good because he's super gentlemanly. However, my dear girl, what is that you are wearing?? I mean it's not bad but seems like there's too much going on below and doesn't show off your curves at all. You should have chosen a dress to do so ie HealerEra red dress. Your lower half got lost in translation from afar girly...I don't know who chose that dress for you but I don't think I'd choose it for my own sisters, sorry to be so honest. Still a fan and you are still beautiful, though...Lol. Sorry to those who like/love the dress as well. 

Hmmm...I wonder if soon we'll be hearing that Seo Kang Joon is among JCW's karaoke Friends...Lmbo.  

CyqUzicXcAAHZTQ.jpg

CyqZh-EUAAIBuBc.jpg

Cr: MnetTwitter

• Like 2

I am just going to enjoy the view, our girl is all dolled up, she looks happy and have all rings on. Check out the left hand fore finger ring. I don't want to analyze all the interviews about you know what relationship with JCW. We all know what he said when he was asked about their relationship immediately after healer (he asked the question back and laughed). I am supporting both of them. I can't wait for both of their new projects, especially PMY. I will like to repeat myself here she is one classy lady that that any man will be proud to have and protect.

• Like 2

GOOSH.... minyoung just presented. she spoke in mandarin, her accent was fine, at least i can fully understand what she said, but i was so 'blessed' and surprised that she spoke mandarin on LIVE., so i totally  forget to write the translate... anyone if want her translate of whatever she said, you may post it here, the short vid.. i do will the translate. i understand mandarin, and even cantonese.
this is a truly gifted girl in languages. she is fluent in Mandarin (at least enough for someone like myself to understand what she said). i expected her to be only speaking in English.... hahaha. my family was chasing mermaids for past few weeks on cable TV, thanks GOD whole family not in, then i can sneak watch Kpop Award,else i will really missed MY on my big 48 inch screen... hahaha.

hahah. i was running some stupid errands, and was 40mins late. goosh. still make it to see her. but i missed all the carpet gracing. i only watch this Kpop stuff for Minyoung and Han Hyojoo .

arabpmy do have some current stuffs ... thanks to arabpmy above.

actually some fan twit that "Park Min Young being trilingual and al"... see, her ability to speak in 3 languages stand out in international arena so well. she is truly someone that can rep Korean on International platform, having the ability to speak in the two of the most popular languages in media world nowadays, with Both English and Mandarin, she stand above most of the locals and even idols already.

• Like 2

"Hi, How are you, can meet everyone, i am very happy. i am Park Min Young. To be able to attend this One of Asia's Chief Music Award Show is my great honor. Esp to be able to present award with the very Smart Mr Darren Wang, i am very happy. (Mr Darren Wang said to her "Park Min Young, very pretty" in korean.). She shyly replied "Thank you. thank you."

"When i came here, i can feel the fervent love of international fans towards Kdramas. I will also work hard to bringforth better performance (projects) to everyone."

try this site, confirmed can work in my region for streaming

• Like 1

11 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@YoungatHeart actually i was glad that he learnt so much from SYN. was hoping there are chances he can learn and sharpen his skill more as he spar with fine actresses that are real acting amazons in the KD realm. actresses like Kim Mi Kyung (again), Shin Eun Kyung, Go Hyun Jung, Choi Ji Woo, Oh Yeon Soo, Gong Hyo-jin, or Lee Bo young. And Minyoung can act with real Legends like Jang DongGun, Cha SeungWon, Kim MyungMin,  Lee Jung Jae, Choi WonYoung, Jung Woosung  . if only stations can care less about sponsorships, and more about quality.. i think since they started their life into 30s. it's good they start acting with Real actors/actresses. JCW won't be jealous with MY co-act with these hunks knowing it will help her.. so will MY happy that Wooks can learn from these no-nonsense real actresses.

Hahaha... JCW must've reallized that he really apprecites a LOT SONG JI NA a lot.... When I read his interviews about K2 wrapped up, he has lots of regrets.. and even compare the 2 writers.... and I can feel JCW's hardships trying to understand what Jang Hyung's feelings want to show in the drama (cause surely he is a mess, hahaha sorry).. Unlike Song Ji Na that she's very detailed that he could easily convey the feelings of the story...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

GOOSH.... minyoung just presented. she spoke in mandarin, her accent was fine, at least i can fully understand what she said, but i was so 'blessed' and surprised that she spoke mandarin on LIVE., so i totally  forget to write the translate... anyone if want her translate of whatever she said, you may post it here, the short vid.. i do will the translate. i understand mandarin, and even cantonese.
this is a truly gifted girl in languages. she is fluent in Mandarin (at least enough for someone like myself to understand what she said). i expected her to be only speaking in English.... hahaha. my family was chasing mermaids for past few weeks on cable TV, thanks GOD whole family not in, then i can sneak watch Kpop Award,else i will really missed MY on my big 48 inch screen... hahaha.

hahah. i was running some stupid errands, and was 40mins late. goosh. still make it to see her. but i missed all the carpet gracing. i only watch this Kpop stuff for Minyoung and Han Hyojoo .

arabpmy do have some current stuffs ... thanks to arabpmy above.

actually some fan twit that "Park Min Young being trilingual and al"... see, her ability to speak in 3 languages stand out in international arena so well. she is truly someone that can rep Korean on International platform, having the ability to speak in the two of the most popular languages in media world nowadays, with Both English and Mandarin, she stand above most of the locals and even idols already.

That's what I am talking about, our girl is a total package, brain beauty and great family background, what's not to love. 

• Like 4

OMMO... did i see wrongly...
https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/12/03/survey-ji-chang-wook-fan-meeting-in-singapore/

[Survey] Ji Chang Wook fan meeting in Singapore
jcw-01a.jpg?w=600&h=830

Ji Chang Wook will be going on an Asia Tour in 2017 before his army enlistment, so we would like to survey the level of interest if he were to hold a fan meeting in Singapore.

Due to Singapore having a small domestic market, a market survey is necessary to gauge the feasibility of organising such an event. Please indicate your interest in this survey form in order to make this event a reality.

Spoiler

hope the response is good. am staying in SG.

• Like 2

Spoiler

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/12/03/ji-chang-wook-captives-in-new-black-and-white-spread-in-jlook-magazine/

Ji Chang Wook Captivates in New Black-and-White Spread in JLook Magazine

ikia_1.jpg

ikia1_1.jpg
please see the original A Koala Playground article.

Spoiler

May the Lord bless my Wooks and Youngie, with great joy and fun, and ever trust and dependence and devotion on each other. No matter what fans demand, or agent company pressurized or co leads temptations, or separation by Army serving, or little couple.disputes,, may nothing caused doubts toward each other. 

Will be away for few days or a week, from today. till then, FIGHTING!!! God bless all.

Cy1LZp2VQAECCq6.jpg
cr.PMY 박민영 Int'l Fans

• Like 4