[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

You can download viki app, that is what I use with my google  tv for TV at home, you can also download it to iPhone or iPad. I also found out that for an unfortunate reasons some show will not be available in certain countries. I found this out when I travelled to other countries, I live in the US. I hope this help, you can also search on YouTube, I circumvent them with that.

• Like 1

Hi @latebluemerhhh Welcome to this forum. It's nice to see fellow Filipinos taking interest on our beloved Ji Chang Wook. I assure you that you're in for a big treat. Healer is one of the best drama out there if not the best (of course I'm biased :D). But just give the show a try and not only you'll fall in love with the characters but also with the multi talented Ji Chang Wook or as I call him, Wookie. 

Wookie I think is one of the most underrated actors in Korea. He not only can act as good as Jo In Sung (I like him, too) but he can sing, and do theater (sing and act impromptu). He also has one of the most :wub::wub::wub: beautiful faces and bodies out there. Check out his magazine photos and candid shots in IG and Pinterest.  You'll be very amazed. You'll also learn how thoughtful, humble and serious of an actor he is through his interviews.  Thanks to jichangwookkitchen.com translations. 

Anyway, if you don't like GMA's dubbing, try watching it in Wookie's native tongue with subtitles. It's not that bad. Actually you'll begin to appreciate Korean language and you'll get to hear his actual voice which is super sexy :P and therefore enjoy Wookie more. There are a lot of websites where you can watch Healer. Let us know if you want some recommendations.  

Come on board to the Wookie-train and enjoy the ride. 

• Like 4

On May 14, 2016 at 0:12 PM, youngatheart said:

You can download viki app, that is what I use with my google  tv for TV at home, you can also download it to iPhone or iPad. I also found out that for an unfortunate reasons some show will not be available in certain countries. I found this out when I travelled to other countries, I live in the US. I hope this help, you can also search on YouTube, I circumvent them with that.

Unfortunately, VIKI is not working in the Philippines..... My friends there were using  some websites to watch it free.... Some websites are restricted on some countries...  I also post a question to GMA where they will air Healer, no respond from them yet.. I have dramafever app and watching it on my apple TV... but also not available in Pinas...

So far, JCW is one of the most highest paid actors in Korea (because of Healer), so I'm not sure if this also considered underrated??.... You can check it on DramaFever newsfeed..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Grazia said:

Hi @hrh77 You can try this site It works to some of my friends in the Philippines. Try this, too. Enjoy!  :)

Thank you... I heard about that site... But I'd rather pay the premium price in DF for only $9.99/mo (including the offline features so I can also watch it whenever I'm out of country), then airplay it on my apple TV, to enjoy it more...:)

• Like 1

Hello guys. I wanna ask if there is anyone of you who got the translation of recent pmy section tv interview, maybe you guys can post it over here. Im afraid i might missed out about it. And also I would like to take a look if there are any points that we could analyze or spazz. Hehe.

i have one wish. Let the miracle of love that happens to chaeyoungshin and seojunghoo also make its way to pmy and jcw. Im crazy about them. It kinds of fade a little now. This obsession of mine. Because I keep wondering about the reality. Is it or is it not. I guess i am always left frustrated because I so really really want them to have a happy ending together but it is not in my power to make things happen according to my will. So just be happy pny and  jcw. I hope love blooms between you two.

• Like 5

Hello! I'm from Philippines.. I just discovered Healer recently, a friend of mine recommended it to me.. I've been watching korean dramas since high school but none of it affected me like Healer did!! I mean i can't move on! I watched it 4 times in a row and still want to watch it over and over again.. Their chemistry on screen is daebak!! So I search videos of them and found their behind-the-scenes..and love them even more.. I do really hope they're really dating in real life.. Now I don't wanna watch other k-dramas anymore even if one of them is the lead becoz I don't wanna see them being team up with another actor/actress..BTW this is my first time commenting in a forum like this, I just want to know people whom I can relate with.. 

• Like 7

Annyeong to All !!! :)  Welcome to the newbies here!  

Missed you Chinggussss @cmoirae2 @AnsOlga @tehlimau @Igotcaughtdancingagain @ReemKanabta @pagesleigh <<<<  Wow!  it's been a long time yet we are still alive :)  We still have to wait..as we know Wookie has yet to do his military... 

Glad to see this thread is still active.  I am sure most of ChangMiners are busy in their RL but nonetheless,  they do check the thread from time to time.   

Take care everyone and regards to all !

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Riza Lisa Saura said:

Hello! I'm from Philippines.. I just discovered Healer recently, a friend of mine recommended it to me.. I've been watching korean dramas since high school but none of it affected me like Healer did!! I mean i can't move on! I watched it 4 times in a row and still want to watch it over and over again.. Their chemistry on screen is daebak!! So I search videos of them and found their behind-the-scenes..and love them even more.. I do really hope they're really dating in real life.. Now I don't wanna watch other k-dramas anymore even if one of them is the lead becoz I don't wanna see them being team up with another actor/actress..BTW this is my first time commenting in a forum like this, I just want to know people whom I can relate with.. 

Hi! Welcome to the forum. You can definitely relate with everyone here.

BTW I'm Filipino, too. It gives me so much joy knowing that there are more and more changminers out there. Let's keep this thread alive and active.

• Like 5

Hi @latebluemerhhh @Riza Lisa Saura Welcome to this forum.  We are glad you both found this forum through Healer.  I am also a Filipino and i am very happy that more and more of our "kababayans" are finding Healer and appreciating it!  Yes we cant really move on with this wonderful and amazing drama.  Good thing we have this group where all our cravings / obsession for Changmin are somehow being feed.  Continue showing love for our beloved couple.  

By the way if you are in the Philis, you can watch Healer and other asian dramas in the following site:

dramacool

dramafire

dramabay

kissasian

myasiantv

dramanice

gooddrama

welcome again to the group!

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

halu @luvsjcwpmy ... it's been awhile ... miss our old healer/changmin tete-a-tete ... it's been quiet lately nonetheless we are still around ... just happen to be lurking ... and hello to our new changmin friends from the philippines @Grazia and @Riza Lisa Saura ... has healer been broadcasted in the philippines?  it's about time filipinos discover wookie ... hope it does well ... 

• Like 8

Hello lovelies, long time no see, but as what @cmoirae2 said we're always here and going to be here, welcome to all our new friends :wub:

********************************************************************************************************************

6 Drama Couples We Wished Dated in Real Life

Pretty much for a huge chunk of my life, I’ve been watching dramas and one of my favorite highlights is the shipping of the OTPs (One True Pairings), aka the love lines. On top of a good plot, convincing acting, and great directing, a very crucial element of any drama is definitely the chemistry between the leading actor and actress. When a drama’s OTP has amazing chemistry together, we oftentimes hope that their romance will translate from onscreen to off screen. There are many great exemplar drama couples who went from reel to real. For example Jo Bo Ah and Ohn Joo Won from the drama “Surplus Princess” as well as Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun from “Blood.” Today, I want to present to you some of my favorite drama OTPs whom I wouldn’t mind if they dated in real life.

healer-pmcjcw

Oh man, “Healer” sure makes me reminisce. This drama definitely had a HUGE following in the international drama watching community. I remember practically living and breathing “Healer” for those three months when it aired last year. Our OTP Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young had stirred some intense emotions among audiences playing the perfect onscreen pairing. “Healer” fans often described the scenes between our OTP as the “Healer magical moments” because we never were quite mentally prepared for the feels in each episode that caused us to swoon non-stop. One of the main highlights of the drama was how Young Shin (Park Min Young) and Jung Hoo (Ji Chang Wook) were probably one of the first couples to make hand holding so incredibly romantic, passionate and sexy.

If they don’t want to date in real life, can they at least film another drama together again?

parkminyoungjichangwook

Source

• Like 6

Hello Changminers, how is everybody?  Keep the faith always for Changmin.  Meanwhile, because I miss them so much I was inspired to pen a poem for each of them.  Here is for JCW:  

YOU STOLE OUR HEARTS AWAY

By those mere selfies that you share
With half mouth open that ensnares
And those sweet smiles with sexy lip
Launch thousand fans into a ship!

That wink and stare and that deep gaze
Get us on circles and in haze
A dreamy eyes that bare your soul
A handsome face to us unfold!

That smoky voice and hearty laugh
Brings joys and grins to us out loud
Your acts and cries and dance we saw
Our hearts aflutter as they soar!

With all those walks and swags and sways 
They brighten up and make our days
Your abs and back no doubt they send
A countless shrieks and screams no end!

And so you stole our hearts away
With who you are and how you may
Indeed you are an awesome guy
Who stole our hearts and leaves us sigh!

Edited by Igotcaughtdancingagain
The picture cannot be pasted, so i just have typed the words
  • Like 6

Ji Chang-wook offered lead role in tvN drama K2

by javabeans | June 13, 2016 | 24 Comments

jichangwook-02.jpg

Healer-ya, you’re coming back! It’s been too long.

Ji Chang-wook (Healer, Empress Ki) is eyeing his next drama project, and it’s a tvN series titled K2 that comes from the writer of SBS’s smash hit melo-thriller Yong-pal, Jang Hyuk-rin (also of OCN thriller Reset). Ji’s reps have confirmed that he’s received the offer for the lead role, and is currently positively considering.

It sounds like it’ll be another thriller, centering around a bodyguard who loves his country and his fellow countrymen but is thrown away by both, as well as the hidden daughter of a presidential candidate who uses love as a tool for revenge. I suddenly have visions of Healer meets City Hunter meets Yong-pal, which is fine by me since those are all very pretty images.

The Yong-pal connection can be either a good thing or a bad one, depending on how you look at it. I recall being swept up in the suspense and unpredictable plot in the early episodes, and felt an excitement in Yong-pal that I hadn’t felt in a drama in a long time… although then the series faded into banal romance melo and familiar chaebol politicking and lost a lot of its steam. I’m going to look at it optimistically for now, particularly with director Kwak Jung-hwan at the helm, who has a distinct directorial style and flair (Chuno, Neighborhood Hero). One thing’s for certain: The drama is sure to be visually stunning.

K2 is in talks for a September broadcast on tvN, to follow The Good Wife. There’s another show angling for that timeslot, Han Ji-min’s Tomorrow With You, so we’ll have to wait for confirmations before we start making our countdown calendars.

Source

• Like 5

On 20 April 2016 at 11:40 PM, hrh77 said:

Just welcome this kind of comments... It's a matter of "break-even", a neutralizer...... Failed expectations is kinda frustrating...

This is what I am aiming. Why not accepting a neutralizer over here, a doubter, to keep those over-extreme, over-indulged shippers sane (referring to those who are weak-hearted and easily break once their ship sunken). You will hate me more after this comment, haha. I knew it from the start i am writing this comment. 

On May 26, 2016 at 9:24 AM, Grazia said:

@hrh77 I'm glad that you found your avenue to watch Healer. Dramafever is good. I have it, too. Good luck ang enjoy. Tell us what you think about the show and the the actors. Be a frequent visitor here. :grin:

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/13/ji-chang-wook-considering-lead-role-in-yong-pal-writers-new-drama/

a new drama from JCW..

On May 28, 2016 at 1:53 PM, Riza Lisa Saura said:

well, I'm a Healer addict that's it hahaha... I even follow them on their IG and FB page..... Oh well. How I wish they do another drama together again soon, before JCW enters the military this year.. Thous accdng to JCW's interview he will do a drama before the end of this year... I just really don't know why it's not shown in the Phils yet.... 

well, I'm kinda busy sometimes and having problem logging in sometimes here...

• Like 3