[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

On Friday, September 16, 2016 at 8:41 PM, minkachoi said:

Please do not share or repost, PLEASE!!! This is just to share to all the lovely people here who admires our couple a lot and for believing in them. I can assure you that we have not been delusional or "only seeing what we only want to see" and I'm very happy. :)

Reveal hidden contents

sorry, I deleted this entry. But very very happy for them since it's 100% real and want to protect them :)

Didn't you just made things up? If they want to keep things secret, this 'major secret' should not be out of the bag. Plus this is a public website. Everyone can read here. Even without the 'do not share or repost', people can easily read or repost or shared it if they want. So i doubt the truth here. 

@chaebalyo Gosh! I know this is a public forum and I'm only sharing it to people here who loves the changmin couple and no one else, it's up to other people if they can read this. I don't care if you believe if it's true or not, I don't owe you or anyone any explanation. I see you've been shipping JCW with his new drama K2 partner based on your other post. Just post your delusions there, since you're getting ahead of yourself and post your own on that thread instead and don't ruin our happiness here. I see that you've already shown that you're against them based on your last post, so don't waste your time again.

Edited by minkachoi
  • Like 5

Annyeooong my fellow changminers..

Long time not posting here. But i always read all the posts here. Welcome to new changminers, hope u guys enjoy this ship. 

@minkachoi thank u so much.. Very nice to read it. 

And as long as i know.. This is shipper thread for everyone who love our couple "ChangMin couple". We can post anything related to our couple as long we not bashing or bullying or whatever the name others. 

There are always be a doubter or basher out there. So what. U can believe what u want believe and us too. We r here cause we r believe with them. I will always believe them, 

For who dont believe them just read it (ofc u can read it even u not login cause this is public website) and leave silently. No need to bash or judge us. Cause we dont bash or judge what peeps believe too. And whatever happen in the end. Its all in our own risk. Either it will be happy ending or sad ending for our ship.

Lastly,  hope our Captain and his lady still make it till now. Eventh they not in that term anymore. Still hope for their happiness. We can always ship them but we cant force them to be together as we want. 

I have to stop now.

Keep as a happy shippers changminers

• Like 3

Thank you so much @minkachoi for the lil' tidbit.  It makes my heart happy. Changminers old and new are very appreciative of your effort, especially me being a Changmin newbie. There's a saying that distance makes the heart grow fonder but I'm curious as that's almost always never the case with Korean Celebrities. I hope they are/will be /will find their way back to each other and that JW will protect what is his. I will respect others for pairing him with the up and coming but I do hope that they return the favor and respect me and those with the same mind as me as well on who we support him with. 

We can't have all we hope for but we still hope for the best.

When is PMY going back to Korea from L.A.? and when does K2 end filming? 

• Like 3

@Tressia from her IG post I think she's already in SK, and I heard she arrived yesterday evening

Thanks everyone for keeping this thtead alive and friendly, haters and doubters can say what they want, hopefully they stay outside, since this should be a shipping paradise not gloomy town

OT: Wooks new drama looks exciting and even though I didn't see Yoona's acting before I hope I will enjoy this, wishing all the best for Wooks tomorrow

One more thing, if only Healer made some effort in their promotion as what K2 team is doing we would have endless swoony materials, thank God for the very intimate BTS, we have that at least

• Like 7

On 06/09/2016 at 10:27 PM, hrh77 said:

Guys,

I'm thinking why can't we tweet KBS World to make a sequel for Healer, with same casts of course... for those who have tweeter accts or IG, etc.. SO that, they will consider it?..   What you think?

@hrh77 problems with Kdrama world, whenever they do a Season 2, they always cast other actor or actress, instead of original casts. you see, Princess Hours 2, DreamHigh 2, Mrs Cop 2, Iris 2, I Need Romance 2 and 3... etc. i rather they cast them in a whole new show together, just like Leads Lee Jun Ki and Nam Sang Mi in Joseon Gunman. Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae  in that Hotel thing, KBS rather busy handling demands for DotS 2, that kind of things.

hope KBS come up new project that put Changmin together.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@hrh77 problems with Kdrama world, whenever they do a Season 2, they always cast other actor or actress, instead of original casts. you see, Princess Hours 2, DreamHigh 2, Mrs Cop 2, Iris 2, I Need Romance 2 and 3... etc. i rather they cast them in a whole new show together, just like Leads Lee Jun Ki and Nam Sang Mi in Joseon Gunman. Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae  in that Hotel thing, KBS rather busy handling demands for DotS 2, that kind of things.
am so not going to watch K2, sorry, my heart too weak for that. i unlurk to say this, sorry sorry.  i know CW don't consider Yoona, but this girl really will generate a hot-shipper-crazes that will sprung up in no time. now i rather he goes on casting with those 'so-so' actresses in mainland dramas, at least they don't generate agressive shippers.
hope KBS come up new project that put Changmin together.

You got a point, I noticed that too.... Im not really into a heavy serious action drama, but I will give it a try, by then I can easily tell if I will continue K2 or not.. The only thing they consider Yoona is because she's so hot in China same with Wookie, and China is their target viewers, maybe... Anyway, I don't feel chemistry between the 2... I feel more chemistry with Im Si Wan, as Yoona will start filming her new drama this November with Im Si wan..

yeah, hoping ChangMin would come up another drama again..

• Like 3

On 23/09/2016 at 11:52 PM, hrh77 said:

You got a point, I noticed that too.... Im not really into a heavy serious action drama, but I will give it a try, by then I can easily tell if I will continue K2 or not.. The only thing they consider Yoona is because she's so hot in China same with Wookie, and China is their target viewers, maybe... Anyway, I don't feel chemistry between the 2... I feel more chemistry with Im Si Wan, as Yoona will start filming her new drama this November with Im Si wan..

yeah, hoping ChangMin would come up another drama again..

@hrh77 guess i am "not that mature" when come to dealing with my Star cozy up with diff pple, a lot of real male actors themselves are fans also of these girl band group hot chicks and these real actors mentioned these 'Young Pretty Popular Smiling" girls as their ideals.... not that Wookie will be shakened, man are man after all, easy to be tempt without even ever falling in love, just carnal attractions only....

you know DotS 2, they are trying to put Lee MinHo as 3rd party between the 2 Song Song, in season 2, just read that, dont know how truth..... if Healer2 come up, in case they dump another hottie or another beauty as 3rd party....... what beautiful about Healer is it can carry on its own, the OTP in Healer has enough angst and traumas by themselves to carry the show, need not spice up plot with jealousy over 3rd party or a hotte Second Lead syndrome to start a a war between 2 ships... i so hate stupid production that put a second lead as awesome as first lead, and start a war within one single show, meaning two different ships fighitng to be the Main attarction of the same dramas.

really hope One thing. they can own up and hint more direct that they are together, to be bold, to stop any speculation of people trying to put JCW or PMY with other hotties.

• Like 2

Wow. CJW has a jam-packed schedule. To fly out to Taiwan and then to come right back. Takes a lot out of a person. He's really hard working. (side note: how did he get roped into being a spokesperson for EOS?? I liked the brand too but since the reports of blisters and rashes caused by them...the lawsuit and the amount of Recalls at the beginning of this year, I've stopped using it. No doubt it's cute but better safe than sorry.) Hopefully, the formula was changed and made better before CJW became its spokesperson.

I would love to see more KR based dramas out of PMY...she's not only actively on the down low, seems her mom is also nitpicky about her projects and that trait has kind of sort of passed down to her? Lol. 

I love the idea of another JCW/PMY collaboration but I personally feel too that a Healer 2 would be weak in comparison to the Original. I'd much rather have them star in a movie or another Drama together...and if Korean Writers and Producers are running out of ideas, they could do like what other countries are doing right now...and make more Korean Adaptations of Popular Series or Movies outside of Korea like Playful Kiss. I know Lee Joonki and IU's 'Scarlet Heart Ryeo' the Korean Adaptation of Nicky Wu (I love him!)'s Chinese Drama,  'Bu Bu Jing Xin' and an Thailand Actor/Director named Ananda Everingham has been making Thai Adaptations of Korean/Japanese Manga/ Dramas such as Full House and Itazura Na Kiss  under Halo Productions...his baby. 

I would LOVE for the Changmin Couple to get roped into a Korean Adaptation of Mike He and Rainie Yang's Devil Beside You (Taiwanese) and personally I would love to see PMY kick more asses as her character Nana Kim but since after K2...action dramas will be a no go for JCW, thinking outside of the box...why don't Korean Producers ever ask for adaptation rights of Bollywood Films minus all the musicality??  (Which I know our boy can definitely pull off but that's not the point) lol. I can think of a few right off the top of my head that I think would be awesome as a Korean adaptation such as SRK classics like Khabhi Khushi Khabhi Gham and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai...but as always, this is just me thinking in my head.

Cheers! 

• Like 2

https://www.dramafever.com/news/whats-it-like-to-kiss-ji-chang-wook/

"He is asked which flavor of the lip balm he'd prefer on a woman. At first he said any flavor, but finally admitted that "strawberry" is the one he likes. (Ok, noted!) He seems embarrassed after that answer and bursts into a big laugh.

Here's something that many fans probably didn't know about the kiss master from Healer.

Ji Chang Wook reveals that since he smokes, he would brush his teeth well and freshen up out of respect for the actress he'll kiss. (And don't forget the lip balm!)" (quoted from text)

we just trust that he is being professional at shooting that scene.. hope for every kiss scenes he has, he remembers our Minyoung and missed kissing her.

@hrh77 your question should be address to me right? okay, i think i mean, when he act against those actresses from certain countries i felt more 'safe'... but when you have someone acting 'angelic and vulnerable and innocent' and  "aegyo", then the temptation is higher to fight against, even if the heart is not stirr or sway into falling in love, men are still men, their flesh will be tempted physically..... must pray for JCW right?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/whats-it-like-to-kiss-ji-chang-wook/

"He is asked which flavor of the lip balm he'd prefer on a woman. At first he said any flavor, but finally admitted that "strawberry" is the one he likes. (Ok, noted!) He seems embarrassed after that answer and bursts into a big laugh.

Here's something that many fans probably didn't know about the kiss master from Healer.

Ji Chang Wook reveals that since he smokes, he would brush his teeth well and freshen up out of respect for the actress he'll kiss. (And don't forget the lip balm!)" (quoted from text)

we just trust that he is being professional at shooting that scene... i saw the shot of him kissing Yoona, then they drew apart, and yoona smiled at him... (huh....no comment!) hope for every kiss scenes he has, he remembers our youngshin.

@hrh77 your question should be address to me right? okay, i think i mean, when he act against those actresses from certain countries i felt more 'safe'... but when you have someone acting 'classy' and 'demure' and "aegyo", then the temptation is higher to fight. even if the heart is not stirr or sway, men are still men.... must pray for JCW right? i bet PMY wont fill so good at certain shots done. what to do, this is real reality life for couple in this career. someone from K2 PM me to join their thread to swoon. i think i am to 'imature' to go there, in case i saw things and got impulsive, i don't know what will i write and yak... but i am refraining from K2 now. (hope i didnt insult or anger anyone with my immature post.)

So there's kissing scene in K2??.. That's Ok... for sure Healer has the most numbers  hehehe.. Oh well, they're actors/actress anyway..

• Like 2

@maryofbethany You mentioned above that you saw a shot of Wookie kissing Yoona. Are you sure? I've been following the series very closely from production to to-date but I haven't seen nor heard that they had a kissing scene. This is news to me. ☺️

"we just trust that he is being professional at shooting that scene... i saw the shot of him kissing Yoona, then they drew apart, and yoona smiled at him... (huh....no comment!) hope for every kiss scenes he has, he remembers our youngshin."

• Like 1

On 29/09/2016 at 5:05 AM, Grazia said:

(comments deleted) 'only for Changmin'.

I don't want to be offensive, so I won't go to any particular drama thread site to comment any negative remarks, i guess in this changmin couple thread alone do i have the right to swoon and talk freely and feel at home.... hope no one purposely wander here just to find faults with this thread and carry tales back to any site, since i try to refrain from talking at their couple thread, why should anyone find fault with what i say at 'my own home' as been spreading hates... how to spread hates if this is only said within "my own 'home', and i am just having little 'family chats and grunt with my own family members'?. is it really wrong to be vocal in the comfort of our family?

• Like 1

@maryofbethany Hi! Thank you for replying so quickly. I am a Ji chang wook fan and I follow everything he's involved in. Hence I joined this forum. I consider myself a huge Healer fan, meaning I fell in love with Jung-Hoo and Young-Shin just like everyone here. However, I do support his K2 project 1000%. But it doesn't mean that I ship Wookie with his current leading lady on a personal level. I will however give her the same amount of respect as I give to Min Young. If you can't find the clip of the kiss, that's okay. Again, I really appreciate you replying to my question. 

• Like 2

On 29/09/2016 at 10:23 AM, Grazia said:

@maryofbethany Hi! Thank you for replying so quickly. I am a Ji chang wook fan and I follow everything he's involved in. Hence I joined this forum. I consider myself a huge Healer fan, meaning I fell in love with Jung-Hoo and Young-Shin just like everyone here. However, I do support his K2 project 1000%. But it doesn't mean that I ship Wookie with his current leading lady on a personal level. I will however give her the same amount of respect as I give to Min Young. If you can't find the clip of the kiss, that's okay. Again, I really appreciate you replying to my question. 

@Grazia  regarding the 'shipping business'. we are normally quite mild with shipping, and in this very soompi thread, most of us are very polite people. we don't troll in 'other ships-thread", not even in ships that crash course with our ship
i ship Changmin, but i also ship one other ship ('W') recently, which doesn't mean i desert changmin. we are all mature people.
it just silly me worry JCW be tempted, because i beleived in real life the Changmin should be together. haha. i has same problem when i started watching Remember which has yoo seung ho (i liked this actor, his emotional crying scenes is awesome) pairing with PMY.. why Remember is fine, because we all know it just a dramas, when dramas over, the co-leads both will move on to their future works, and no one will force or pressurize them to date in real life, as in skinship just inside the drama sets in fine since its just acting only, they will move on to act with other leads.  i actually don't have problems with others shipping my Fav actors as on screen characters, as long as they don't demand the on screen in reel drama-couple to be rea couple in real life..
happy viewing wooks' new show, enjoy wookie!

9 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@Grazia i do understand. while there are same fervency for a certain Star, yet there are diversity among fans, regarding the ships we ships. some, we are normally quite mild with shipping, and in soompi, most of us are very polite people. we don't troll..
i ship Changmin, but i also ship one other ship ('W') recently, which doesn't mean i desert changmin. we are all mature people.
but because due to my weakness, i may got 'hurt' when i see him kissing yoona on screen... i choose not to go to watch that drama, knowing abstain and refrain is better than go there and start making all kind of hurtful remarks. because after yoona has no fault whatsoever. it just silly me worry he be tempted, because i beleived in real life the Changmin should be together. maybe tomorrow night Friday, i try to find the scene. haha. don't worry, haha. i has problem when i started watching Remember which has yoo seung ho (i liked this actor, his emotional crying scenes is awesome) pairing with PMY.. which is only after few eps then i can start watching it. its good thing, at Remember only ONE kiss scene, and its not heavy, that kiss scene is like needed for that scene, no choice. so, K2, i don't know when will i ever wander in to watch.
happy viewing, enjoy wookie!

yeah,on that Remember kiss scene, that's impromptu.. It's like, PMY has no other choice but to do it, cause they're already at the scene and she's so professional not to walk away or protest since it's the kiss scene is not on the script.. It was only insisted by the director... I think JCW & PMY have agreed that there should be no kiss scenes in Kdrama?... hahahaa... I wish, that's how it is.. I know they're both professional actors and they should just do whatever the drama needs to be dones...

• Like 2

On 29/09/2016 at 10:23 AM, Grazia said:

@Grazia @hrh77 i tried to find that scene. the one i mentioned about Y and JCW...  i may have seen wrongly? my bad.
i just dig out my Healer director cut yesterday. read those Healer times posts... and those fanfic... how i missed that.

Oh yeah,  I really missed those fangirling on Healer's... I like Yoona as well, but I think she's still in love with her recently broke up boyfriend...  But then again, they're both professional actors...  I know his level of closeness to PMY is incomparable... It seems that he learned a lot from Youngie when it comes to becoming more charming off cam... ;p

• Like 3