Quantcast
marie67

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

Long time no see @pnaysurfer84 :wub:

nothing can beat Healer for me yet, and it's really great news

@maryofbethany I agree with @hrh77 it's great that PMY won on KBS 2014, "Remember" wasn't nominated in SBS2015 awards because it was still running so I consider Healer lucky for taking part in KBS2014 awards, let's hope she will be part in SBS2016 awards, if only to see her there

P.S Healer had a lot of kisses too and intimate scenes, more than many Kdramas had, it's recently that I've noticed other shows are following that

• Like 7

http://www.soompi.com/2011/05/11/ses-eugene-to-tie-the-knot-with-actor-ki-tae-young/

just for fun.

eugene wished to get married before 33yo. Her wish came true. Pmy also wanting to get married before 35. Hope her wish came true.

both eugene and ki tae young date for a year and half before decided to get married.

i know that circumstances are different according to people. Besides, jcw is in his peak of career. He is well known internationally, and has a lot of offers coming.

I dont know how to read pmy. She is a private person. I am so happy when i read about Aluu. Of course there is no one can prove. But still there is a glimmer of hope. Hehehe.

I just watch healer bts. And im mesmerized by their closeness and chemistry. I also watch other bts of other drama. What i can conclude, actors and actresses do work hard to find chemistry in order to give the best outcome onscreen. But then, the only thing which makes things different is whether the chemistry onscreen will be continued offscreen. 

• Like 7

HELLO LOVES... LONG TIME NO SEE, MISSED Y'ALL

LIKE CRAZY. 

Please what's the meaning of ALUU??? 

• Like 4

Exactly nothing compares  to Healer, that's why I'm re-watching it too for the xxxth time!!... That drama you're mentioning here is Neighborhood Lawyer.... So far it's OK... & it has almost the same casts in Healer, maybe because the director is the same too, Lee Ju Sub (?)).... Well, I'm also a fan now of this director... Impressive profiles too..

I'm not sure, but I think, KBS has it's own resident directors and writers...But Im certainly sure, KBS has  more great quality dramas, boring or not.. But the plot really matters!!..

• Like 8

5 hours ago, wookyoung6 said:

http://www.soompi.com/2011/05/11/ses-eugene-to-tie-the-knot-with-actor-ki-tae-young/

just for fun.

eugene wished to get married before 33yo. Her wish came true. Pmy also wanting to get married before 35. Hope her wish came true.

both eugene and ki tae young date for a year and half before decided to get married.

i know that circumstances are different according to people. Besides, jcw is in his peak of career. He is well known internationally, and has a lot of offers coming.

I dont know how to read pmy. She is a private person. I am so happy when i read about Aluu. Of course there is no one can prove. But still there is a glimmer of hope. Hehehe.

I just watch healer bts. And im mesmerized by their closeness and chemistry. I also watch other bts of other drama. What i can conclude, actors and actresses do work hard to find chemistry in order to give the best outcome onscreen. But then, the only thing which makes things different is whether the chemistry onscreen will be continued offscreen. 

Their chemistry is so natural.. Effortless... The sparks, clicks at once!!  :wub::heart:

• Like 5

Nice to see you again @Youngvivy

ALUU is a hair and makeup styling venue that belongs to Wookie's hair stylist and friend JMY, who was with him for a few years now. PMY apparently went there before her fan signing event, ALUU is styling for a lot of celebrities recently, but for PMY to choose this place with it's connection to JCW is something, right!

This is JMY with the V sign, feel free to check her IG

• Like 6

@ReemKanabta i remembered you said, 17 Apr is the real date of the One Night at Busan? tomorrow? will we have good news that what she PMY posted...she is presently on holiday at some island? will that be the 'Busan'.... can CW stop filming for a day... that whirlwind girl whatever? hope she post something like that 'alulu' again?

• Like 3

just want to share this...Note: It may not be the entire 9mins video (i just do not know how to edit, BUT it's about PMY)......

Strangely, It was because of their recent dramas... Kinda "inaccurate for me"..

• Like 7

Annyeong (Hello) *honey, you must have been busy filming! 

*Lollipop, just for you, honey. Fighting!!!

*honey, i'm at "Moru2-san" chigeum. I'm having a great time, don't worry about me. All the best for your concert. saranghae :wub:

• Like 5

i am intrigued when she choose lollipop as her caption for the second picture. Out of so many things to be written, or picture to post, she chooses lollipop. And i keep thinking why is that? I know a certain someone loves to eat lollipop before, now i am not sure. hehe. If it is to greet the fan, she could have posted something like 'hello guys', 'my happy face'(that's my imagination), but instead she just posted a picture of lollipop. Maybe you guys know the meaning/relation of the lollipop or what it signifies here. hehe.

Today will be the ruck concert. Hope someone can share videos of the concert after this. Wahh, i am really hoping for ''something'' so that i could do some analysis or keeps my delulu mind going. No it is not delulu anymore. Although it is not 100% true they are an item, they have create beautiful memories together in Healer. And judging from their act in bts or in dvd commentary, that is truly an outstanding performance if you can fake chemistry off filming. 

And who said that you need to fall in love like a bullet train. Pmy having a hard time before after been caught dating would not want to repeat the same thing again, would takes time to think things through. For me it is good if they are starting their relationship slow and steady, getting to know each other first and see if they are fit for one another or not. Till now, things are suggesting towards blooming romance. 

• Like 5

So these are Wooks updates early this morning, after his concert in Osaka Japan

Clutching his heart as he was singing IWPY

See you!!!!! you would think it's for fans but the boy headed back to Seoul, and FYI their date in Namhae was between 17th - 19th Apr 2015, so happy 1 year of that :wub:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

See you!!!!! you would think it's for fans but the boy headed back to Seoul, and FYI their date in Namhae was between 17th - 19th Apr 2015, so happy 1 year of that

So you knew it was Namhae not Busan now :). I wanted to tell the last time you guys said it was Busan date lol

• Like 4

@seinhi we always knew it's Namhae, but we say Busan sometimes because it started with Wookie's musical there and it's easier for people who don't know what Namhae is

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, ReemKanabta said:

@seinhi we always knew it's Namhae, but we say Busan sometimes because it started with Wookie's musical there and it's easier for people who don't know what Namhae is

i think we can use Namhae to address this date from now. Both of them are very found of this place.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, wookyoung6 said:

May i ask once again, where is namhae and busan? Is it close to one another? @ReemKanabta

Yes they are close, 114 km which is around 90 minutes or more depending on your transportation, you can go there by boat, and one of wookie's friends rents yachts in Busan, we know MY was in Hilton Namhae and staff or owner took her signature in a local restaurant near there where she put the exact date, the thing we don't know is where did both of them met, too risky in a hotel so maybe a furnished condo or stayed in a yacht!!

• Like 6

13 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

Yes they are close, 114 km which is around 90 minutes or more depending on your transportation, you can go there by boat, and one of wookie's friends rents yachts in Busan, we know MY was in Hilton Namhae and staff or owner took her signature in a local restaurant near there where she put the exact date, the thing we don't know is where did both of them met, too risky in a hotel so maybe a furnished condo or stayed in a yacht!!

today is already 19 Apr, don't know have any Good news about them really meet... but yet again, we don't know also nevermind. nowadays those idiotic paparizzi very smart, if your Changmin experts can guess so well, think the paparizzi who earn their rice bowl by spying may guess also... hope they won't get catch and been threatened by both Agent companies. some Agent-companies forced their stars agreed or contracted not to enter into relationship for how many years or must keep secrets that kind of things....

• Like 3

(saw this somewhere, don't know you gals seen before, or someone post it before?) i may not really go watch BotM... seriously! already saw one kissing scene, not that favoured... so meanwhile i will depend on this pic and pretend this is Braveness of Ming)
cr. ChangMin Couple - Ji Chang Wook & Park Min Young (facebook a/c)

Plot:
The series revolves around the real untold story of Ta Hwan (of Empress Ki, which in truth didn't die), he went on secretly changed his identity, Time travelled to Ming Dynasty and married Xie Yu Fei, and finally they moved to Namhae and they lived happily ever after..... this is the tale of the "Braveness of the ChangMIN." 
13006733_463422933852520_736669569685775

• Like 5