[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Hi, I'm moderately new to KDland and an avid shipper of (pretty much) any couple that spark some chemistry:sweatingbullets:. Well, it used to be that, shipping the characters- and the thought of shipping the actors never even crossed my mind- until I watch Healer.

I've also been a fan of PMY since I watched Remember, and I do ship LIA with SJW, but not the actors. So this is something new to me, haha! Glad I found this forum. I watched their BTS and their chemistry is just too much!

• Like 10

Annyeong.. 

Just drop by to say hello to new changminers @paigematthews @Ji_Ann_Wook and @nopepon and others that maybe i missed to say hello..

@nopepon me too.. 1st ever ship the actors fr drama. Usually only the characters and it can be replace by new characters.

@Ji_Ann_Wook we will always feel so bless.. We have mrandmrshealer1 ig. So we can see the real interaction between JCW and PMY not SJH and CYS. 

Keep as happy shippers changminers

• Like 9

7 hours ago, wookyoung6 said:

Delusional mode activated!

imagine the one who sent the video to mr ji is miss park. Hehe. Very cute dog. And i think that laugh belong to a girl/woman, don't you think?

Seems, controlled gigling/laughter... there seems to be a guy and girl.... hard to tell!!.. hahahah..

• Like 2

On April 22, 2016 at 11:53 AM, pagesleigh said:

@hrh77 I never thought that...and what do u mean about that you-know-how-pinoys-are statement? It's childish, insulting and I find it offensive. This is not the first time Philippines was portrayed negatively on a script, Korean or otherwise (example would be "may queen" - also shown at GMA7). So I don't think it's about the script.

Kaloka ang comment mo teh!!

It has been very quiet over here. Do our ship is still sailing? I would say, it does, no matter how quiet or slow, it does. I'm happy for ahngoo and ueesangyoon couple for the good news. Congratulations to their fans. Hehe. How i wish for an announcement from our couple. 

You know sometimes i have a second thought about changmin, but when i look back the bts, commentary and press cons and interview, i get confident once more. Please please please let this two be together.  Hehee.. kind of desperate right there. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, wookyoung6 said:

It has been very quiet over here. Do our ship is still sailing? I would say, it does, no matter how quiet or slow, it does. I'm happy for ahngoo and ueesangyoon couple for the good news. Congratulations to their fans. Hehe. How i wish for an announcement from our couple. 

You know sometimes i have a second thought about changmin, but when i look back the bts, commentary and press cons and interview, i get confident once more. Please please please let this two be together.  Hehee.. kind of desperate right there. 

Hahaha.. I know right??... But that's Ok, they're also humans, they have priorities for now so let them be..... UEE already announced she's dating..... I just saw on a post that PMY is nominated in some category in an awards event.... It's in chinese, so I can't understand it...

• Like 2

Don't worry @wookyoung6they are fine and our ship is sailing, you have done the right thing. When in doubt go back and watch the bts. JCW is really busy now with filming, I am sure that they are seeing each other secretly. I don't want them to get caught, but announce themselves before he goes to serve.

• Like 3

On 5/4/2016 at 10:14 PM, hrh77 said:

Hahaha.. I know right??... But that's Ok, they're also humans, they have priorities for now so let them be..... UEE already announced she's dating..... I just saw on a post that PMY is nominated in some category in an awards event.... It's in chinese, so I can't understand it...

@hrh77 so send over the article,if you can find, post here. i can read chinese. i will interpret the chinese article.
i am super busy, college pre graduation exams....etc. can't really board this ship often now.
meanwhile, post this pic that can made me (and you all too) imagine 'too much and drool too much".... hahaha, let your imagination run, only @fyeahjcw can "make" that happen more naturally. (haha)

13177720_1719539401637034_16308934219728
CR.Nur HasanahJi Chang Wook World FanClub * 지창욱 *

• Like 3

@ReemKanabta Nothing against classy SHK. just not into her role in DotS. And now is the madness whereby any one fighting against SHK in poll will loose big time. Just the cruel truth. and goodness SHK is not really at her Best in Descendent (preferred her at Winter wind blow). unlike my minyoung always took on role that stand beside her man, unflinching, undoubting. did we ever see Minyoung's roles asking to break up with her man, or keep asking for reasons and explainations... and can live on happily (or unhappily) without her men, or always break the hearts of her men... see i sat thru the whole Dots with my family, yawn.... and then, i just give up watching the so called tearing fans apart last 2 eps... throw in the towel and declared, my PMY's roles in Healer (and Remember) still the Best!
(as usual my laptop cannot view some of the clips posted here, as like in the past, maybe my old man block limit the internet access range for whole house(he is Tech savvy). but my phone can view that Best Actress voting stuff a little.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@ReemKanabta Nothing against classy SHK. just not into her role in DotS. And now is the madness whereby any one fighting against SHK in poll will loose big time. Just the cruel truth. and goodness SHK is not really at her Best in Descendent (preferred her at Winter wind blow). unlike my minyoung always took on role that stand beside her man, unflinching, undoubting. did we ever see Minyoung's roles asking to break up with her man, or keep asking for reasons and explainations... and can live on happily (or unhappily) without her men, or always break the hearts of her men... see i sat thru the whole Dots with my family, yawn.... and then, i just give up watching the so called tearing fans apart last 2 eps... throw in the towel and declared, my PMY's roles in Healer (and Remember) still the Best!
(as usual my laptop cannot view some of the clips posted here, as like in the past, maybe my old man block limit the internet access range for whole house(he is Tech savvy). but my phone can view that Best Actress voting stuff a little.

This is so true... SHK is one of my fave, she has a classic/timeless beauty.. But she disappointed me with DOTS... geeez, is this how she compromised her performance over money??... well... 

I know for sure, SHK will win, due to DOTS popularity, as many people are "blind" nowdays...

• Like 2

Hi chingus, I just wanted to Spazz about our couple latest IG updates. People were asking on IG what does JCW meant by "SKY" I was discussing with my daughter and we came up with several words that sky could metaphorically mean. Words like: happiness, carefree, cloud-nine, flying or floating, peaceful and weightless. 

I also tried to analyze why the two of them update on IG when he was on his way to Shanghai. Did they want to throw people off thinking about their posting rather than being followed to the airport? My delulu is in active mode, I was surprised when I saw his pictures on IG that he arrived in Shanghai. Were they giving us hints?

Also, those MY photos, who took them? Where have they've been in the past few days? Just wondering!

• Like 8

Hello! How are you all? 

Here's a gift to you all...we have yet to see them together in public so I hope this will tide us over:wub:. Warning, it's quite long and NSFW (not quite by E.L James' and ajumma's standards, but just on the safe side:D). Enjoy!

• Like 7

Hello! I'm from the Philippines :D

I downloaded Healer and a few kdramas and movies. Unfortunately, my laptop gave up on me so I was not able to watch Healer. Huhu. Maybe I'd watch Healer on GMA but the thing is, I don't like GMA's dubbing. I prefer ABS' haha.

Kinda wished ABS got JCW's dramas. I'm sure he would reach Lee Min Ho's status in the Philippines. Well, that's just me. Hehe

• Like 4