[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Hello! I'm a long time lurker... Just want to sign in and say BIG THANKS to the kind souls who uploaded BTS!! You're awesome!!

I love those BTS! OMG sooo sweet, sooo swoony!! There's definitely something going on between JCW & PMY. I mean, when you can take your eyes off these two cuties, look at Papa Jae. The way he looks at them. The way he teases them. Definitely not like teasing 2 colleagues at work at all! And JCW, oh sooo expressive. His eyes say it all! PMY was more difficult to read, but she let him. That bear hug on the sofa, then his face on hers even on standby. gahhhh i'm a happy shipper.

JCW & PMY, still irreplaceable in my book.

Oh, and big thanks to all you Changminers. This is such a happy thread. 

• Like 13

Troll is a troll, nothing we can do about that. The fact that this troll showed up her ugly head on this thread means we have something really special going on, so special that she even bothered to comment (affected much ey?). Anyway, the gals gave her a good dressing down so we hope she will go far far far away.

@cmoirae2maybe you can share us a rundown regarding the concert?  Never mind the vids and pics, we would be happy reading any info about the event. Just tell us about the experience of being there. Pleaseeeeeee:sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

18 hours ago, dinodore said:

Hello! I'm a long time lurker... Just want to sign in and say BIG THANKS to the kind souls who uploaded BTS!! You're awesome!!

I love those BTS! OMG sooo sweet, sooo swoony!! There's definitely something going on between JCW & PMY. I mean, when you can take your eyes off these two cuties, look at Papa Jae. The way he looks at them. The way he teases them. Definitely not like teasing 2 colleagues at work at all! And JCW, oh sooo expressive. His eyes say it all! PMY was more difficult to read, but she let him. That bear hug on the sofa, then his face on hers even on standby. gahhhh i'm a happy shipper.

JCW & PMY, still irreplaceable in my book.

Oh, and big thanks to all you Changminers. This is such a happy thread. 

@dinodore welcome!

See? Another believer of JCW & PMY after all this time. If this still doesn't get into @cairene88's head then I don't know what will. 

• Like 5

17 hours ago, cairene88 said:

Can please someone tell me why are you guys so confident that this two are a couple? I've watched many kdrama including healer (including the bts) and i think that it is only natural they behave that way. Their scenes require them to be very intimate with one another, it is expected for them to work on their chemistry.  

Besides, now that they have moved to other projects, we no longer heard any news about them. I think that they just give a friendship vibes. I lurked over here many times before but decided to delurking to share my opinion. And i've read all the previous pages.

I'm a fan of both individually. Maybe towards pmy more. So that is why i think she is much more suitable with non-celebrity people. Jcw is still young and he does not give the vibe of someone who is thinking of marrying in the long run. He is in the peak of his career. He will have more projects in the future that enables him to meet many actresses. (Trying to think objectively). Peace no war. :glasses:

@cairene88 hi, its a good thing that when i was about to reply, my lady boss walked into my office, and i hush-hush closed all personal sites... by now, the rest of the changminers has spoken, and almost good thing i didn't speak just now, else i will be regretting what i write in that moment of impulsiveness.

i know, and understand your sincere concern and love for Minyoung, and i guess you felt lesser for Changwook, likewise, you may be in your heart truly wish her well, and worry that we fans dictate and pressurize who she 'SHOULD' date, or marry.  Maybe you may even have your secret male lead that you ship with her, its fine. Just like whenever i am at Minyoung Thread, i make sure i don't spill insensitive rants to angst the Min-min shippers there, just like when i say i like Minyoung's role in Remember or the Remember's OTP, i also be careful not to mislead people into thinking i ship MY with YSH (which i DID NOT). see, its all about insensitivity on your part. i dare say we changmin shippers are the most 'civilized' shippers around here, i saw cases in other Shippers thread, if any dare go there and ship other ship, they will cast brimstone, and fire and even ask Moderator to remove the post plus the poster from the thread. We are actually been very quiet even when lambasted by other shippers when it comes to a open forum, eg. recent those End of Year Beanie award, or Shipper award, and most of time, we keep secret when they critizised Changmin or even just our awesome OTP individually or even just rant against Healer. Do anyone dare to critized Reply88 or Descendent or Cheese in Trap OTP or even challenges Shippers... think all knows their limits. while we all know, the OTP of Reply or DotS or Cheese are really not an item together, we do have sufficient 'evidences" ours is. yet again, "the Mind just believed when the Eyes refused to see what the Heart doesn't like".
if you know what is Shipper Paradise, its an awesome sacred sites, where we hold dear to, just like at moment do we dare to go spill hates at Song-Song shipping site, all about respect (which i do know you do respect us), but you wrote before thinking twice how it may hurt many of us... which is really uncalled for.
Even if you are skeptical form the beginning, if you truly read all of this 515 pages, you will have reasons to believe at least 80% they are somewhere 'there' already. At least, you know they are MORE than just simply 2 leads that met on the set and part their ways and no more contact each other.... i suggest you go back to re-read all 515 pages, what every one of these awesome changminers posted, within the span of a good one year 4 months. if counting from Healer aired date till now, not just about giving you evidences, but also shown all the devotion and well wishing hearts of each of us, how much we are happy for both of them sincerely. So it deserved that much effort on anyone skeptics part, if still in-convinced, then do JUST go to Minyoung her own thread there, where you can just channel your devotion at MY alone without shipping anyone 'objectively'. or you may want to try to speak what you say at Min-min shipper thread, guess it may not be that mild as what you encountered here.

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, pagesleigh said:

See? Another believer of JCW & PMY after all this time. If this still doesn't get into @cairene88's head then I don't know what will. 

heeee... Thanks for the welcome... I kind of skipped her/his comment. She/he asked for explanation, but how can it be explained? I can't. 

I've been watching Kdramas for a long time. Have seen SHK-LBY, Choi Ji Woo-LJW, then Lee Seo Jin-KJE, Queen In hyun's Man couple, Ki Bum-MGY, all of PMY dramas, some of JCW dramas, ... but have never seen this kind of chemistry. It also helps that JCW has such expressive eyes, and PMY so very cuddly. gahhh..... I love that after filming wrapped, JCW basically went bold and declared his affection in many ways. Sang the songs, reenacted the scenes, on stage, during tours, instagram updates... Many call it fan-service, drama promotion, etc etc etc me in my head and heart, it's his way to assure her, win her. While subtly protecting her... I'm secretly (well not a secret any more coz i'm typing it now lol) hoping he'll get done with army service soon then come back then hello openly date please! I'd love to see them together in the same frame again.

• Like 10

@cmoirae2 @tehlimau @youngatheart @wookyoung6 @maryofbethany @pagesleigh

Thanks ladies, can't add anything after what's been said :wub: and welcome @dinodore our couple never stop attracting people who can really see their interpersonal interactions.

One thing though, we don't ship blindly like others who insists that their couple are dating even after they find out that their couple's are dating other people even getting married, some just stubborn, to each his own, we don't say this much here, but we investigate every news or every source, so we don't just say they're dating because we want them to, and by the way the PERSON who found out about Namhae, was a hardcore PMY fan (she doesn't want her to date JCW and wants to marry her off to a chaeobol, like she owns PMY, bleh, is that you our troll!! LMAO) who was trying her best to find out where PMY was then just to put it in our faces that she wasn't in Busan, unfortunately for her after she published her findings, she didn't check the geography of southern SK, Namhae was actually very near Busan, and what skipped her mind is that in one of the post healer interviews JCW stated that NAMHAE was a favorite beach spot he wanted to be in :P, anyway so you see even non shippers find evidences for us

Mary, PMY was believed to be in SK the same day or the night before JCW got back from Japan

• Like 13

I am still going through jet lag so allow me to share snippets of my first hand experience from my Osaka escapade ... I did not plan on this trip until a week before ... I wouldn't have considered if my Korean friend didn't ask me ... Thanks to her, she secured a good seat for me in the Orchestra section A, 14th row ... so I got a good view of Wookie ... and to play safe I also brought my binoculars ... So I arrived at the venue an hour before and the place started to fill-in ... it was like a sorority convention ... women of all shapes and sizes ... fan girls, ahjummas and halmonis came ... from what i heard it was a sold out show ... happy for wooks ...

so i flew all the way to Osaka to watch a concert I don't even understand the language ... haha ... double whammy for me ... i don't understand japanese and my korean is limited to what you would usually hear in k-drama ... so please bear with me ... before the show started, they played a teaser of the concert which showed scenes from healer ... as i am a big healer fan, this made me smile ... the show started with Wooks singing an upbeat song (I recognize this from his HK concert)  ... this was followed by Bright Star ... as I noted earlier he was holding his chest while singing ... Wooks lost weight since the last time I saw him in SK and LA and he looked tired (his flight was delayed for two hours and had to film the same day he was traveling to Osaka ... poor Wooks) but nonetheless was still hot ... he was dressed down with a white shirt, black vest and black pants ... his mood upbeat ... the audience of course was predominantly Japanese with representation from Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and the United States among others ...  The Japanese unlike other fans (will not mention any nationalities here) are very proper ... and are compliant ... i cringe upon seeing photos and videos in IG as photo and video taking was strictly prohibited ... some people can't even follow the simplest instructions ... tsk, tsk ... shame on them!

The show continued with Wookie singing Even though I Loved You (Sarang Hae Chima) from The Days and Rain (staple songs from previous concerts) ... then Wooks was offstage ... we were all focused on stage with his guest singer started singing the rap song ... then out of nowhere Wookie ran from the back of the orchestra section towards the stage to join his guest singer ... the fans went crazy of course ... 

The next portion of the concert had a Japanese interviewing Wooks ... i can't be much of help in this department but from what I saw, they brought out photos of wooks ... if I recall three of those included a recent IG photo of his wink, two IG posts from healer ... the namja chingu photo from the police station and a photo from the virtual tennis scene ... wooks gamely did the wink twice (cute, cute) and showed his biceps ... even if he lost weight he didn't lose his bicep muscles ... Wooks sang two more songs one of which was I Love You before they picked 4 fans from the audience (by lottery) to take part in a role play with wooks ... the lucky fans included a young woman, 2 ahjummas and a halmoni ... haha ... wooks was so game and he was every inch a gentleman to all his fans ... the funniest part was when he had to re-enact the pottery scene from the movie Ghost (with Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze) ... if I am not mistaken, the fan cried as she was being interviewed ... perhaps overwhelmed ... I would be stunned if I were called on stage and I would just freeze ... then the last fan was lucky to be serenaded by Wooks ... geez I would've fainted if he did that to me ... 

Then Wooks sang an upbeat song ... again I don't know the title but he sang this in his previous concerts ... he was full of energy running up and down the aisle, dancing and shaking hands with his fans ... he brought the house down ... the audience got up and danced with him ... when everything calmed down, Wooks sang Bogoshipda from Stairway to Heaven ... I wanted to cry ... I remember crying when I watched the drama ... the song is about a man missing his love ... I don't recall Wooks singing this in his previous concerts or FM so this must be a first ...

The highlight for me of course was when Wooks sang I Will Protect You ... I can't contain myself and had to scream upon hearing the intro ... A video with scenes from Healer played on screen for the first half and then followed by a montage of fan photos taken that day ... he had one last song (I don't recognize this one ... first time I heard him sing this) then end of concert ... 

The show lasted for around 2.5 hours and while it was a long journey for me to get my butt to Osaka, I am glad I was able to see Wooks again after almost one year ... with Wooks reprising his role as Mu-yeong, will I be greedy to plan another trip to SK to see him before MS?  I can only dream for now but if the stars are all aligned, I might find myself en route to Seoul ... actually I do want to see The Days with the live orchestra ... we had pre-recorded accompaniment in Jinju and Jeju ... as a musical enthusiast, I must say a live orchestra makes a big difference ... haha ... just justifying another trip to see Wooks ... who knows? 

• Like 17

@cmoirae2

Thank you for the detailed account of your experience in watching Wookie in his Osaka concert.  It is as if we have also witnessed all the happenings in that concert.  We appreciate your hard work, salute to you!  It was indeed a successful event as always in his past FM/concerts!  Proud of him really!  And him singing "Bogoshipda" (I Miss You"), just felt that he actually is missing someone we all know who....????

• Like 11

On April 19, 2016 at 7:11 AM, cairene88 said:

Can please someone tell me why are you guys so confident that this two are a couple? I've watched many kdrama including healer (including the bts) and i think that it is only natural they behave that way. Their scenes require them to be very intimate with one another, it is expected for them to work on their chemistry.  

Besides, now that they have moved to other projects, we no longer heard any news about them. I think that they just give a friendship vibes. I lurked over here many times before but decided to delurking to share my opinion. And i've read all the previous pages.

I'm a fan of both individually. Maybe towards pmy more. So that is why i think she is much more suitable with non-celebrity people. Jcw is still young and he does not give the vibe of someone who is thinking of marrying in the long run. He is in the peak of his career. He will have more projects in the future that enables him to meet many actresses. (Trying to think objectively). Peace no war. :glasses:

Just welcome this kind of comments... It's a matter of "break-even", a neutralizer...... Failed expectations is kinda frustrating...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hrh77 said:

Just welcome this kind of comments... It's a matter of "break-even", a neutralizer...... Failed expectations is kinda frustrating...

@hrh77  What needs to be neutralized and what's in it for you if expectations fail?  I honestly could care less who JCW and PMY end with in real life.  I just love Healer and the OTP and at some point this will eventually wear out ... as to when, I can't tell ... for now allow us to enjoy the ride and delusions in peace ... if delusions turn to reality, big bonus for changminers ... if expectations fail, so be it ... let changminers reel out of these delusions on their own terms ... life goes on ... we will celebrate with JCW and PMY in their chosen paths ... concerned on changminers being frustrated?  don't ... changminers are accountable for their actions ... not you or anyone ... Unsolicited thoughts that was meant to troll is not healthy for this group or any shipping group ... bottomline, we need to respect each other's space ... wonder why there is conflict in this world?  too much meddling ...

• Like 11

14 hours ago, cairene88 said:

Well then. All the best to all of you. Well, i wish you guys will hear good news like ahngoo couple too.

I apologise for causing disturbance over here. I guess it is just me who don't get the feel between those two.

Hello there..

I invite u to check instagram mrandmrshealer1.. There are a lots of bts from Healer couple. Some already with subs too. So the convos not a script in the drama but their real self (not their role) convos. If u still dont get the feel between those two. I have nothing to say anymore. 

And as other say.. In the end whatever happen to JCW and PMY we will happy for both of them. And support them with all our heart. 

Keep as a happy shippers my fellow ChangMiners. Fighting!!!

• Like 12

17 hours ago, cmoirae2 said:

@hrh77  What needs to be neutralized and what's in it for you if expectations fail?  I honestly could care less who JCW and PMY end with in real life.  I just love Healer and the OTP and at some point this will eventually wear out ... as to when, I can't tell ... for now allow us to enjoy the ride and delusions in peace ... if delusions turn to reality, big bonus for changminers ... if expectations fail, so be it ... let changminers reel out of these delusions on their own terms ... life goes on ... we will celebrate with JCW and PMY in their chosen paths ... concerned on changminers being frustrated?  don't ... changminers are accountable for their actions ... not you or anyone ... Unsolicited thoughts that was meant to troll is not healthy for this group or any shipping group ... bottomline, we need to respect each other's space ... wonder why there is conflict in this world?  too much meddling ...

It's just a reminder....... Just do not bash others, because some would not agree.. Let them be!!... I still love Healer couples not matter what!!.;)

• Like 1

Ji Chang Wook interview for Whirlwind Girl 2. (im starting from the middle of the interview)

Reporter: How is Bai Cao's character like in the show? (Bai Cao is the name of the female lead)

JCW: She is a girl who is very attractive (while saying this idk why, but his gaze lingers for a while at the camera.. it feels like he is looking straight into my eyes/someone else eyes). She's very cheerful and positive. She is also competitive and tenacious.She's very attractive.

R: Just like the grass. Unbreakable.

JCW: That's right. She's very tenacious and cute too.

R: Do you fancy this kind of girl?

JCW: Definitely. Be it a male or female, if someone has such a personality, I think he/she will be loved by anyone.

R: Your ideal type?

JCW: My ideal type? Her character should match well with me. She should also give off a good feeling. It should be preferably interesting when we are together. And I should always want to see her.

R: What would you like to do when both of you are together?

JCW: I'm not sure... There's such a person, even when we are not doing anything, it is still interesting just because of the fact that we are together. It could be because our personalities match well. I don't know how to explain this exactly. I just hope she will be such a person.

TRANSLATION by JICHANGWOOKKITCHEN.

Does anyone knows if pmy has had any interviews recently? And i don't know why, but I think wookie answers about his ideal type has evolved once again *I should always want to see her? see who? hehehe. Plus the 'There's such a person, even when we are not doing anything, it is still interesting just because of the fact that we are together.'

Come come.. let's dissect this together. Trying hard to make this thread more alive. B)

• Like 14

6 hours ago, hrh77 said:

It's just a reminder....... Just do not bash others, because some would not agree.. Let them be!!... I still love Healer couples not matter what!!.;)

Understood but point is this is not the thread for those thoughts ... free to express it but this is a shippers thread ... just a reminder as well ... again its about respecting each other's space and having the decency not to throw these into our backyard ... we are very much aware of all these arguments no need to shove it into our face ...

• Like 8

and also when the interviewer ask him about his free time when he is not acting/working. I kind of like one of his answers ( drink coffee).. reminds me that both are coffee lover. Well, they could went for a drink/coffee date? Or maybe date at an island or beach? hehee

I hope he went to MS by the end of this year. Finished 2 years and continue his career and marry his love life (pmy please)!

• Like 9