Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~


Recommended Posts

Hello guys..i'm a newbie here but i know this thread long time ago and i'm a die hard ChangMin shipper..I am from Philippines and Healer will be air here this coming july 25,2016..i'm here because i would like to invite all ChangMiners out there to join the twitter party this coming monday july 25,2016..let us make our beloved Healer to trend worldwide...Hope you can join Chingus.. Kamsahamnida

The official hashtag will be #TheHealer..

Let us spread the ChangMin Love

Edited by healer JCW
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ReemKanabta

    1034

  • youngatheart

    1020

  • maryofbethany

    539

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good to be back, I was away for a few days. First thing that caught my attention was this "Shanghai Maybe"

Panda Report 3: Observations by Yours Truly who has finally received her own set of Panda Documentary 1) Panda couple chit chat plus group chit chat - the body language and communication between our P

I hope no one left (or fainted again) eheh... Here we go with the gifs!!...   1- Uncle Yoo Ji Tae placing the two lovebirds next to each other. (he did that quite a few times during the photoshoot. Lo

Hi guys asking for your help, Healer is now being shown in the Philippines... Kindly tweet as many as you with this hashtag at around 9.30pm daily phil time...

#TheHealer...

 

Thank you..

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On July 23, 2016 at 6:43 AM, healer JCW said:

Hello guys..i'm a newbie here but i know this thread long time ago and i'm a die hard ChangMin shipper..I am from Philippines and Healer will be air here this coming july 25,2016..i'm here because i would like to invite all ChangMiners out there to join the twitter party this coming monday july 25,2016..let us make our beloved Healer to trend worldwide...Hope you can join Chingus.. Kamsahamnida

The official hashtag will be #TheHealer..

Let us spread the ChangMin Love

Hey, if you could and able... update us ahead of time here, on the daily official hash tags??... Thank you!!

 

Also if somebody here can post a recent interview of JCW about his ideal girl??  and a recent feature on koreaTv about JCW & PMY....

 

Thanks!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, Changminers! 

 

Totally new to the thread here because obviously me being me is late to everything. Had a lot going on last year so didn't bother to watch any dramas period....which now I regret. Thanks to DOTS I got back into the KDrama scene this year but even that was after it aired and it's been almost two months since then that I decided to look for another drama to watch which is how I came across "Healer" this past weekend and now my mind is full of "Healer" and the Explosive Chemistry between SJH and CYS portrayed by PMY and JCW. It's regrettable that a year and a half has already passed and it's like I'm just picking up scraps of the aftermath Lol. 

Thank you everyone for sharing your insights on this couple and their chemistry in Healer. I guess it's because the postings dated way back to '14 which is why the first half of this thread is kind of hard to read and follow but I'm still making my way through and am thankful for the smiles and the giggles when thinking back. 

Truthfully, whenever I get the chance to watch a drama, even if I like it I only watch it once but with "Healer" I've already watch it twice in the space of four days and I'll probably be watching all the way through again later on this week for the third time. That's how great their chemistry was. I've shipped a number of OTPs and admittedly some of them did get together and some of them ended things but in all my years of shipping...Wow...the Changmin Chemistry is the real deal when it comes to pulling  the depth and emotion out of one another. 

How can two people bring that out of one another like no other person they've ever been paired with and say with a straight face that it was just work? That's just crazy.  I would love for them to remain life long friends but I would LOVE LOVE for them to really fall in love in real time better. 

Lol. I'm so old but because I'm so new to the pair when I heard of JCW's new drama and his possible pairing with Yoona, my new shipper's heart is heavy. I mean every Korean Man much less Actor falls for Yoona on sight. Lmao. Not to mention she's the delicate vulnerable type so oh Lord, I think I'll wait another year before I watch it. (I'm shallow) right? Hahaha. Yah! Ji Chang Wook, don't forget about our precious PMY when you are gazing into the eyes of  every guy's 'dream girl', Yoona.  (Of course he would right? It's been a year and a half)

 

Sigh, why am I so late to the good things in life? Heh.

I'm off to watch Healer romantic scenes to cure my heavy and childish heart. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On Wednesday, August 03, 2016 at 1:56 PM, tress said:

Hi, Changminers! 

 

Totally new to the thread here because obviously me being me is late to everything. Had a lot going on last year so didn't bother to watch any dramas period....which now I regret. Thanks to DOTS I got back into the KDrama scene this year but even that was after it aired and it's been almost two months since then that I decided to look for another drama to watch which is how I came across "Healer" this past weekend and now my mind is full of "Healer" and the Explosive Chemistry between SJH and CYS portrayed by PMY and JCW. It's regrettable that a year and a half has already passed and it's like I'm just picking up scraps of the aftermath Lol. 

Thank you everyone for sharing your insights on this couple and their chemistry in Healer. I guess it's because the postings dated way back to '14 which is why the first half of this thread is kind of hard to read and follow but I'm still making my way through and am thankful for the smiles and the giggles when thinking back. 

Truthfully, whenever I get the chance to watch a drama, even if I like it I only watch it once but with "Healer" I've already watch it twice in the space of four days and I'll probably be watching all the way through again later on this week for the third time. That's how great their chemistry was. I've shipped a number of OTPs and admittedly some of them did get together and some of them ended things but in all my years of shipping...Wow...the Changmin Chemistry is the real deal when it comes to pulling  the depth and emotion out of one another. 

How can two people bring that out of one another like no other person they've ever been paired with and say with a straight face that it was just work? That's just crazy.  I would love for them to remain life long friends but I would LOVE LOVE for them to really fall in love in real time better. 

Lol. I'm so old but because I'm so new to the pair when I heard of JCW's new drama and his possible pairing with Yoona, my new shipper's heart is heavy. I mean every Korean Man much less Actor falls for Yoona on sight. Lmao. Not to mention she's the delicate vulnerable type so oh Lord, I think I'll wait another year before I watch it. (I'm shallow) right? Hahaha. Yah! Ji Chang Wook, don't forget about our precious PMY when you are gazing into the eyes of  every guy's 'dream girl', Yoona.  (Of course he would right? It's been a year and a half)

 

Sigh, why am I so late to the good things in life? Heh.

I'm off to watch Healer romantic scenes to cure my heavy and childish heart. 

 

I feel you! My sentiment exactly. Idk what magic they are using but Healer is different. Maybe because the emotions felt so real. I mean i've been watching several dramas after healer, the recent one im currently watching and enjoying is W (the storyline is quite unique here), but yeah, i enjoy it and i admit they are great actors. I'm "aware" that it is all a drama to begin with.

But as for healer. What makes it so special to me is that, it was like there was another drama in a drama. Like seriously, it was more enjoyable for me to watch the bts and documentary than the Healer itself..kkkk. We can practically see how they were trying hard to remain professional and distant when in fact the bts were saying otherwise. 

As for yoona, hmmmm.. im trusting wookie to be a loyal guy *if he is indeed in a relationship now, *cough* with pmy *cough*. For me, yoona's beauty is ordinary. *no offense, okay ;)  And looking from JCW recent iv where he had to answer his ideal type *where they put on the board 4 persons and the criterias* it was such a giveway that he chooses woman of 30 years of age as his ideal type *of course it pointed to pmy when refer below*.

Last but not least, the fact that this is their job, as actor/actress and entertainers, they are going to meet different guys/ladies. But I hope their love will remain strong whatever coming in their ways! *fyi i strongly believe that they are in a relationship now :) *

 

Anyone knows why mrandmrshealer1 is so quiet right now? Huhuhu.. im missing her/his posts very much. They are my happy pills. Don't take them away from me... :(  Mrandmrshealer1, hope you can have some free time to post more :D 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry. That account up there was my backup. Found my password again. 

Wow...this is how one knows that a drama is underrated. 

It's only gotten up to a bit over 500 pages in a year and a half that it's been over while other dramas reach page 500 before it's even halfway over. Waah, this won't do. They need a new drama together, I say. Lol. Or, someone needs to pull some strings for them and get them to do a LJS-PSH move with photo/editorials together. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2016 at 6:43 PM, healer JCW said:

Hello guys..i'm a newbie here but i know this thread long time ago and i'm a die hard ChangMin shipper..I am from Philippines and Healer will be air here this coming july 25,2016..i'm here because i would like to invite all ChangMiners out there to join the twitter party this coming monday july 25,2016..let us make our beloved Healer to trend worldwide...Hope you can join Chingus.. Kamsahamnida

The official hashtag will be #TheHealer..

Let us spread the ChangMin Love

HI, @healer JCW so sorry, saw this late, so didnt help in your trending..... i wander somewhere else during these kind of long haul when Changmin not given any solid evidence or news about them together, basically i am shying away because hate to admit i couldnt see JCW to paired with any 'foreign actresses' (if i see him kissing those who throw themselves at him, i can just spoil mood for weeks), likewise i can't see Minyoung kissing any foreign actor (surprisingly i don't mind Yoo Seungho in Remember war of the son with her,maybe they are too reserved and wont 'anyhow' as Yoo is like a little brother, won't have hot scene.)... so its like i allowed myself to see them forced to betray each.... but i am 'matured' enough to know this is the career path they loved and chosen, they have to make do with it, unitl they become some 'OLDER' and matured actor that are really given 'OLDER' ROLES as someone aunt or uncle or senior hyung... then no kissing...

so in the end, i shy away to see other actors that i used to adore (yes, i do have another 2 actors that i loved, one of them is from Marvel world). Until JCW come up with some more solid production, professional actresses and actor, i can't watch. like you say, maybe K2 is the promising one, since Yoona is robed in to act. (by now we know Yoona of GG is the so called 'secret prime minister' daughter that JCW character has to protect.  let's see how.... but it very depressing to watch him kissing others, or minyoung kissing others... lets hope i am 'still matured' enough to separate work and real-life. i don't want to be so involved into the character he or she acted in, and start loving the romantic scene, then i felt like betraying changmin, so damned right? so i shy away to watch dramas or movies that my two other Fav baised actors acted. (yes, i have 3 favourite actors in my life, Ji Changwook is one of them. but Ji Changwook and Park Minyoung is the only REAL LIFE SHIP that i ship, i don't ship any real actor/actresses except changmin.  hope you gals don't find me disqualified to ship here after knowing i do  have other 2 actors that i liked, i want to 'come clean' and don't hide my other favourite actors truth. and why i purposefully stayed away.)

welcome to this thread, @healer JCW most of us are around, some time we just wonder into here on speed reading, without login into our account,  need not login if have nothing to say, or too moody to say anything. most like yourself, even the older one who are here since 2014 do not write just lurk and read only without login.... i hope this is the case, at least i am like this. in case you find here quiet, don't be discourage, everyone lurk without say something sometimes. CHANGMIN fighting!

On 7/25/2016 at 10:47 PM, hrh77 said:

Hi guys asking for your help, Healer is now being shown in the Philippines... Kindly tweet as many as you with this hashtag at around 9.30pm daily phil time...

#TheHealer...

 

Thank you..

@hrh77, remember me? hahaha. congrat , finally you have healer 'in your bag' ... so nice to see him 'speaking' your language right? my area still have nothing, so crap.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tressia said:

Sorry. That account up there was my backup. Found my password again. 

Wow...this is how one knows that a drama is underrated. 

It's only gotten up to a bit over 500 pages in a year and a half that it's been over while other dramas reach page 500 before it's even halfway over. Waah, this won't do. They need a new drama together, I say. Lol. Or, someone needs to pull some strings for them and get them to do a LJS-PSH move with photo/editorials together. 

@Tressia this is definitely UNDERATED, and i still read some idiots saying Healer is overated with heaps and load of fans internationally... my O'mine... isn't Descendent of Son itself overated which is a good example of your speed over 500 pages when it is just aired or NOT EVEN aired yet, (sorry, i do know there are Descendent fans here), while i don't like certain show, do i have to  thumb it in some site to compare to the one we favoured. Moonlover Sacred hearts is spinning into overwhelming pages, when it is not even aired yet... see, another examples.

but, our poor Healer, and our Changmin, so poor thing!. they must work together in another new drama, nowadays, they have trend of bringing ex sizzling couples together for another production, see the still airing 'Monster' is a recasting of two ex 'otp' of some shippers.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2016 at 11:32 PM, wookyoung6 said:

 

I feel you! My sentiment exactly. Idk what magic they are using but Healer is different. Maybe because the emotions felt so real. I mean i've been watching several dramas after healer, the recent one im currently watching and enjoying is W (the storyline is quite unique here), but yeah, i enjoy it and i admit they are great actors. I'm "aware" that it is all a drama to begin with.

But as for healer. What makes it so special to me is that, it was like there was another drama in a drama. Like seriously, it was more enjoyable for me to watch the bts and documentary than the Healer itself..kkkk. We can practically see how they were trying hard to remain professional and distant when in fact the bts were saying otherwise. 

As for yoona, hmmmm.. im trusting wookie to be a loyal guy *if he is indeed in a relationship now, *cough* with pmy *cough*. For me, yoona's beauty is ordinary. *no offense, okay ;)  And looking from JCW recent iv where he had to answer his ideal type *where they put on the board 4 persons and the criterias* it was such a giveway that he chooses woman of 30 years of age as his ideal type *of course it pointed to pmy when refer below*.

Last but not least, the fact that this is their job, as actor/actress and entertainers, they are going to meet different guys/ladies. But I hope their love will remain strong whatever coming in their ways! *fyi i strongly believe that they are in a relationship now :) *

 

Anyone knows why mrandmrshealer1 is so quiet right now? Huhuhu.. im missing her/his posts very much. They are my happy pills. Don't take them away from me... :(  Mrandmrshealer1, hope you can have some free time to post more :D 

@wookyoung6 me too, i do have fear, about him casting with hot-gals.. while i know he won't fall for foreign actresses no matter how much they throw themselves at him ( he is off a different league, isn't it). But just don't like to see his precious lips kissing cheaper stuffs.(i take it that who ever come wander here must be changmin and don't mind me saying this okay, others ship read this , don't be offended.). But Yoona, yoona is diff, because basically many actors themselves also liked Girl Band group, i watched those reality show when girl band groups like GG being invited into show and paired with some actors, even the actors themselves go googoo-gaga... please lah! i watched some Running man thing with a girl from GG invited in to play, wow. the whole atmosphere changed, while we know if Changmin is real, and JCW heart is given PMY, it will stayed there. but temptation is real and cruel.... gals, pls pray he will guard his heart well, some times it not the vain and flirtatious looking actresses that can steal his attention away, its sweet demure ones like the GG girls.. so scary. But i may just watch K2 to 'guard' JCW... hahaha. .. (i will watch JCW's K2, but i don't think i will go to their K2 soompi forum site to yak, but  i wander to watch things that my 2 other actors doing in now)


gals, continue to pray for changmin, to stay loyal, amid temptation and separation by distance and time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

HI, @healer JCW so sorry, saw this late, so didnt help in your trending..... i wander somewhere else during these kind of long haul when Changmin not given any solid evidence or news about them together, basically i am shying away because hate to admit i couldnt see JCW to paired with any 'foreign actresses' (if i see him kissing those who throw themselves at him, i can just spoil mood for weeks), likewise i can't see Minyoung kissing any foreign actor (surprisingly i don't mind Yoo Seungho in Remember war of the son with her,maybe they are too reserved and wont 'anyhow' as Yoo is like a little brother, won't have hot scene.)... so its like i allowed myself to see them forced to betray each.... but i am 'matured' enough to know this is the career path they loved and chosen, they have to make do with it, unitl they become some 'OLDER' and matured actor that are really given 'OLDER' ROLES as someone aunt or uncle or senior hyung... then no kissing...

so in the end, i shy away to see other actors that i used to adore (yes, i do have another 2 actors that i loved, one of them is from Marvel world). Until JCW come up with some more solid production, professional actresses and actor, i can't watch. like you say, maybe K2 is the promising one, since Yoona is robed in to act. (by now we know Yoona of GG is the so called 'secret prime minister' daughter that JCW character has to protect.  let's see how.... but it very depressing to watch him kissing others, or minyoung kissing others... lets hope i am 'still matured' enough to separate work and real-life. i don't want to be so involved into the character he or she acted in, and start loving the romantic scene, then i felt like betraying changmin, so damned right? so i shy away to watch dramas or movies that my two other Fav baised actors acted. (yes, i have 3 favourite actors in my life, Ji Changwook is one of them. but Ji Changwook and Park Minyoung is the only REAL LIFE SHIP that i ship, i don't ship any real actor/actresses except changmin.  hope you gals don't find me disqualified to ship here after knowing i do  have other 2 actors that i liked, i want to 'come clean' and don't hide my other favourite actors truth. and why i purposefully stayed away.)

welcome to this thread, @healer JCW most of us are around, some time we just wonder into here on speed reading, without login into our account,  need not login if have nothing to say, or too moody to say anything. most like yourself, even the older one who are here since 2014 do not write just lurk and read only without login.... i hope this is the case, at least i am like this. in case you find here quiet, don't be discourage, everyone lurk without say something sometimes. CHANGMIN fighting!

@hrh77, remember me? hahaha. congrat , finally you have healer 'in your bag' ... so nice to see him 'speaking' your language right? my area still have nothing, so crap.

oh yeah, every Mon-Wednesday Philippine I always join the Twitter party, so I must be updated with the official hashtag of the day...

And even so, Im so fond with the Philippine version, the wordings are just exact to the point!!... I just wish it would be more top rated via twitter...

So help us out ChangMiners!!

you can follow  @GMAHeartofAsia  on twitter for the official hash tag of the day..

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@wookyoung6 me too, i do have fear, about him casting with hot-gals.. while i know he won't fall for foreign actresses no matter how much they throw themselves at him ( he is off a different league, isn't it). But just don't like to see his precious lips kissing cheaper stuffs.(i take it that who ever come wander here must be changmin and don't mind me saying this okay, others ship read this , don't be offended.). But Yoona, yoona is diff, because basically many actors themselves also liked Girl Band group, i watched those reality show when girl band groups like GG being invited into show and paired with some actors, even the actors themselves go googoo-gaga... please lah! i watched some Running man thing with a girl from GG invited in to play, wow. the whole atmosphere changed, while we know if Changmin is real, and JCW heart is given PMY, it will stayed there. but temptation is real and cruel.... gals, pls pray he will guard his heart well, some times it not the vain and flirtatious looking actresses that can steal his attention away, its sweet demure ones like the GG girls.. so scary. But i may just watch K2 to 'guard' JCW... hahaha. .. (i will watch JCW's K2, but i don't think i will go to their K2 soompi forum site to yak, but  i wander to watch things that my 2 other actors doing in now)


gals, continue to pray for changmin, to stay loyal, amid temptation and separation by distance and time.

For me, romance is not that important in K2 drama, I think... Cause up until now, no confirmation yet from Yoona, thou she had a dinner with JCW and the director already, either discussing the price tag or something else..... And I think it would be just a few scenes from Yoona.... The production want to cast her because of her popularity in China right now, same with JCW as their target audience is China..

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@wookyoung6 me too, i do have fear, about him casting with hot-gals.. while i know he won't fall for foreign actresses no matter how much they throw themselves at him ( he is off a different league, isn't it). But just don't like to see his precious lips kissing cheaper stuffs.(i take it that who ever come wander here must be changmin and don't mind me saying this okay, others ship read this , don't be offended.). But Yoona, yoona is diff, because basically many actors themselves also liked Girl Band group, i watched those reality show when girl band groups like GG being invited into show and paired with some actors, even the actors themselves go googoo-gaga... please lah! i watched some Running man thing with a girl from GG invited in to play, wow. the whole atmosphere changed, while we know if Changmin is real, and JCW heart is given PMY, it will stayed there. but temptation is real and cruel.... gals, pls pray he will guard his heart well, some times it not the vain and flirtatious looking actresses that can steal his attention away, its sweet demure ones like the GG girls.. so scary. But i may just watch K2 to 'guard' JCW... hahaha. .. (i will watch JCW's K2, but i don't think i will go to their K2 soompi forum site to yak, but  i wander to watch things that my 2 other actors doing in now)


gals, continue to pray for changmin, to stay loyal, amid temptation and separation by distance and time.

I also saw that interview of JCW... it's like a given clue already..

Same age... Either short or long hair,  full on energy, 164 (or 167??) cm, which is PMY height...

And I think there is NO KISSING SCENE on TG2, more of glancing only... 

and that's how it is, many fans are coming and coming , on other dramas as well...... Anyway, so far, Healer and (unfortunately) DOTS are top rated Kdramas of all time...

So, have no fear... ;p

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On Wednesday, August 03, 2016 at 1:56 PM, tress said:
1 hour ago, Tressia said:

Here's to hoping they (the healing couple) can pull off a Ruby Lin/Wallace Huo courtship/marriage in the future with genuine love and admiration for one another. Lol. 

But hopefully not too long. Isn't ruby and wallace become friends for 10 years? I hope they take lesser time than that.

And basing on the evidences so far, it is pretty obvious that they are not only close as friend but has turned into a loving relationship... kkkk. Delulu much? Nah.. we can say that at the beginning. There are not enough clues for us to say that they have something going on. They are just reel at that time.. Now approaching the second anniversary of Healer.. we hope their love will last a long time. Not just merely dating for the sake of getting the heat off. But dating with the intention of  getting married eventually. Muahhh..

Jcw when asked about wether he is aware of his popularity in china, he's not completely aware of his popularity there.. he's busy filming. If he's not at the hotel, he's filming and vice versa. And also he's been focusing on his private life.  Idk why but i love his last sentence. Kkkkk.. Good day everyone! 

Sunbaenim... please share more with us :) 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah... I suddenly really missed ChangMin. I haven't been here, in this thread, for a while, but it still feels like home with our love for ChangMin still going strong. ^^ I think I'm going to watch Healer again when I get home tonight. Hehe.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmmm....

MY's best friend just gave a "thumbs up" on Wookie's recent IG post.

0067JNMojw1f6ohidihaej30k003a3yg.jpg

 

And Wookie's friend commented on MY's IG post (sometime last month I think)

0067JNMojw1f6ohid3bwuj30hr0523yu.jpg

 

 

So, we at least know that their respective friends know the existence of their friend's "other half" ...LOL

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..