[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

I am not in the least worried about them (JCW and PMY), that is their lives though. If they have the kind of love we think they do, nothing can shake it, but if not, then it's not meant to be. I will trust both of them based on their chemistry in healer, I think it is deep and they are both responsible people. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@hrh77 oh sorry i also read your message this late i am focused to twitter for ChangMin Update and to make them at the trend list..anyways i will update you guys on the everyday official hashtag for our healer...last wednesday we made it on the topspot of the trend!congratulations to us ChangMiners!

And also i just want to share my feels about the fan meeting/concert of JCW yesterday at china..i don't know what to feel when he updated his weibo acct. with the picture of him singing IWPY with the background of their drama of PMY which is Healer..take note that it's the only song that the background is the respective drama...he also sings to the butterfly of empress ki but there's no background of that drama...and the picture in Weibo?Oh My God!it's the snow beanie kiss of him and PMY...am i still in delulu or does JCW gives us the real hint on what's going on between the two of them?

Oh my ChangMin Heart...be real please!

• Like 3

Hello my lovely Changminers 

Long time no see, sorry for being MIA, been busy with a newborn,  toddler and life in general, but Wookie's weibo post yesterday brought me back and gave me these fluttery feelings again *thanks Wooks*

ألقِ نظرة على تغريدة ‎@Reem_Kanabta:

• Like 5

OMG!!..

These pictures, for some reasons, I felt my heart is jumping!!....

And you know what??.... This was only shown during the rehearsals and not on the actual show??

So what this means??... and posting it from his own personal account??:w00t:

• Like 4

Super sexy PMY! :D

Hi! I'm new here.. but I kinda like the shipping discussion here. :D :'>

I'm from Philippines. I watched healer last June 2015 and I can't move on really. I can't watch another drama because I am so overwhelmed with the emotions I felt in healer. It's just exactly what I want to watch. It's a drama that I think I've been waiting for. I really love Ji Chang Wook's acting. He is superb and very professional.

Last April I watched DOTS but I am not impressed although I'm a fan of Song Joong Ki because I'm a big fan of Running Man. My god everytime I watch kdrama I always compare it to healer. Originally, I have only one top drama in my whole life and that is Save the Last Dance for me of Ji Sung and Kim Eugene but after 10 years, from all the drama that I've watched, finally my second top most favorite and not just favorite, it totally deserves to be the top drama of all time, and that is Healer.... OMG!!! :D

At first I kinda don't like PMY for her role. Maybe because it's my first time watching her in Korean Dramas but after I watched her Sungkyungkwan scandal, I finally understand what kind of girl she is. SHe is bubbly and funny. I like her role in Sungkyungkwan and after that I am starting to adore this lady.

We can't deny the feelings that we felt from the drama. The writer was so great and also the director. I hope the speculation of PMY and JCW relationship is true. Their chemistry is undeniable on and off cam. 

Btw, I just watched recently healers BTS that's why I'm a late Changmin couple fan xD :D

Nice to meet you all guys :):D

Edited by Deb Calub
Correction of grammar and additional comment.
  • Like 4

Okay folks, here is my observation 101

I don't know if you are going to agree with me but... Does anyone of you noticed who's hand is that? The video was posted in Ji Chang Wook's personal account ni Instagram. Guess what?? I am a very detailed person and can recognize smallest things. I am suspecting that hand is from PMY. I'm always watching her hand everytime I watched healer. Do you agree with me folks?

Another thing is that, the video was posted 2 weeks after Ji Chang Wook visited Shanghai for one night only. Sound suspicious or not? ;)

Edited by Deb Calub
wrong spelling
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Deb Calub said:

Okay folks, here is my observation 101

I don't know if you are going to agree with me but... Does anyone of you noticed who's hand is that? The video was posted in Ji Chang Wook's personal account ni Instagram. Guess what?? I am a very detailed person and can recognize smallest things. I am suspecting that hand is from PMY. I'm always watching her hand everytime I watched healer. Do you agree with me folks?

Another thing is that, the video was posted 2 weeks after Ji Chang Wook visited Shanghai for one night only. Sound suspicious or not? ;)

possible... if only there's a full shot of that fingers.... cause PMY's fingers are slim and with wider gaps...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hrh77 said:

possible... if only there's a full shot of that fingers.... cause PMY's fingers are slim and with wider gaps...

What I notice is the rounded shape of the end of her fingers. Her hand is small too. And the shape of her nails is very similar from the scene in healer that Healer cut her nails.

Here are some pictures and videos. Can you spot the similarity? You can also see that clearly in healer when they hold hands. There's a lot of scenes there that PMY hand is in close up.

Edited by Deb Calub
  • Like 2

Hello Everyone! Nice meeting you all! I've been a silent lurker ever since I can remember and I've never been into forums or shipping forums. But I just can't get over our couple after watching their drama. I'm really thankful for all your posts, it keeps me sane from waiting from our favorite couple. :) I just have the courage to post now as I just found something interesting and I wish to share. Maybe some of you already saw it but I would just like to get it out of my chest. Been waiting silently and making sure this wonderful spread continues. I've read all your posts since page 1 of this thread ::wub:

I would like to share something I've observed, if you remember the picture of our lovely PMY with tattered jeans, strip knitted blouse and shades? The image with a male wallet on the table.

qVESWB.jpg

If I can remember correctly she deleted the IG picture. I think the picture was last year? But guess what? I think we found the owner of the snake skin wallet. Thanks so much to JCW's friend ysvespa's IG post today, our handsome puppy on the driver's seat and look into the "snake skin" thing beside him!!! Wahhhh. My heart is really thumping hard after seeing it.  I can now be sure i'm not just delusional!!! It's the same wallet right?

lysv1Q.jpg

It just look a bit huge because it's a close up photo rather than the one of the table. I just hope they still continue to have that special bond until now even when they are away and busy. Really jumping for Joy!  Hahaha. Thanks, Guys!  I can sleep well now. :wub::heart:

Edited by choiminkee
add image
  • Like 7

On August 21, 2016 at 3:07 AM, ReemKanabta said:

Hello my lovely Changminers 

Long time no see, sorry for being MIA, been busy with a newborn,  toddler and life in general, but Wookie's weibo post yesterday brought me back and gave me these fluttery feelings again *thanks Wooks*

ألقِ نظرة على تغريدة ‎@Reem_Kanabta:

This one really made have those feels!!.. Why oh why only this scene on the pic??...

On September 1, 2016 at 11:52 AM, hrh77 said:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, choiminkee said:

Hello Everyone! Nice meeting you all! I've been a silent lurker ever since I can remember and I've never been into forums or shipping forums. But I just can't get over our couple after watching their drama. I'm really thankful for all your posts, it keeps me sane from waiting from our favorite couple. :) I just have the courage to post now as I just found something interesting and I wish to share. Maybe some of you already saw it but I would just like to get it out of my chest. Been waiting silently and making sure this wonderful spread continues. I've read all your posts since page 1 of this thread ::wub:

I would like to share something I've observed, if you remember the picture of our lovely PMY with tattered jeans, strip knitted blouse and shades? The image with a male wallet on the table.

qVESWB.jpg

If I can remember correctly she deleted the IG picture. I think the picture was last year? But guess what? I think we found the owner of the snake skin wallet. Thanks so much to JCW's friend ysvespa's IG post today, our handsome puppy on the driver's seat and look into the "snake skin" thing beside him!!! Wahhhh. My heart is really thumping hard after seeing it.  I can now be sure i'm not just delusional!!! It's the same wallet right?

lysv1Q.jpg

It just look a bit huge because it's a close up photo rather than the one of the table. I just hope they still continue to have that special bond until now even when they are away and busy. Really jumping for Joy!  Hahaha. Thanks, Guys!  I can sleep well now. :wub::heart:

Wow, you can be an FBI agent!! lol.... That was nice observation with that smallest details!!... lol.... I'm not sure about the wallet thingy, could be a unisex wallet but really more of a man's wallet... And really?. It was deleted??.. cool...

• Like 4