Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ReemKanabta

    1034

  • youngatheart

    1020

  • maryofbethany

    539

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good to be back, I was away for a few days. First thing that caught my attention was this "Shanghai Maybe"

Panda Report 3: Observations by Yours Truly who has finally received her own set of Panda Documentary 1) Panda couple chit chat plus group chit chat - the body language and communication between our P

I hope no one left (or fainted again) eheh... Here we go with the gifs!!...   1- Uncle Yoo Ji Tae placing the two lovebirds next to each other. (he did that quite a few times during the photoshoot. Lo

Hello girls! It's been a long time checking on this forum! Lurking most of time ahahah I love them♥ Anyway, JCW is shooting in BCN even when isn't my city (I live in Madrid), my friend lives there and SHE saw him today!!! Well better said, she is with him right now (while they are shooting she is watching haha)

JCW is enjoying time with some friends (they made tourism by BCN last days) and finally they started to film. She told me in that moment he's eating and chating with friend between takes. He has a long hair BTW hahahaha 

There isn't many fans in spain which is a good thing, bc I'm sure he had a quality time knowing the city (maybe someone gave to him advices aham aham someone who traveled here before lol)

About Yoona (I read some worried fans before) stay calm, they aren't even contacingt between takes and stop shootings. Also she was doing tourism by the city with a crew of managers, stylist, etc etc etc (nothing important, she's in her own world).

I hope he has a good time here and really really wish some ninja can join him after finished her schedule LOL. 

Mwah! 

 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, wookyoung6 said:

yes. Can someone translate minyoungie latest iv with kbs. Chaebalyo.. huhu

 Here it is the English subs!!..It starts at 14:55.. Just a short video thou..

21 hours ago, NaryeL said:

Hello girls! It's been a long time checking on this forum! Lurking most of time ahahah I love them♥ Anyway, JCW is shooting in BCN even when isn't my city (I live in Madrid), my friend lives there and SHE saw him today!!! Well better said, she is with him right now (while they are shooting she is watching haha)

JCW is enjoying time with some friends (they made tourism by BCN last days) and finally they started to film. She told me in that moment he's eating and chating with friend between takes. He has a long hair BTW hahahaha 

There isn't many fans in spain which is a good thing, bc I'm sure he had a quality time knowing the city (maybe someone gave to him advices aham aham someone who traveled here before lol)

About Yoona (I read some worried fans before) stay calm, they aren't even contacingt between takes and stop shootings. Also she was doing tourism by the city with a crew of managers, stylist, etc etc etc (nothing important, she's in her own world).

I hope he has a good time here and really really wish some ninja can join him after finished her schedule LOL. 

Mwah! 

 

That's nice that he has fans in Spain as well... I know youngie been to Barcelona as well... I hope he asked for some recommendations from her... hehehe.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys,

I'm thinking why can't we tweet KBS World to make a sequel for Healer, with same casts of course... for those who have tweeter accts or IG, etc.. SO that, they will consider it?..   What you think?

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

My friend finally was able to meet him and WOW! he is so humble and nice!!!. He took all the photos with the fans around. 

He is working hard!! Also he is always with the phone (mostly she remember him doing audios) between takes :wub::wub: hahaha and My friend told me, he is shy and silent type. She isn't a shipper but she told me, something is between these two, above all bc JCW behavior with PMY ♥ (nothing new because these two are really obvious when they want ehem ehem haha) 

Well nothing more to say or report. I hope he have time to rest because is really hot and uncomfortable the weather in spain this week. Have fun ♥ 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NaryeL said:

My friend finally was able to meet him and WOW! he is so humble and nice!!!. He took all the photos with the fans around. 

He is working hard!! Also he is always with the phone (mostly she remember him doing audios) between takes :wub::wub: hahaha and My friend told me, he is shy and silent type. She isn't a shipper but she told me, something is between these two, above all bc JCW behavior with PMY ♥ (nothing new because these two are really obvious when they want ehem ehem haha) 

Well nothing more to say or report. I hope he have time to rest because is really hot and uncomfortable the weather in spain this week. Have fun ♥ 

Really??..

what do you mean  doing audios??, like listening to music or talking to the phone?..  What could be that something, maybe a little hint please??..

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hrh77 said:

Really??..

what do you mean  doing audios??, like listening to music or talking to the phone?..  What could be that something, maybe a little hint please??..

 

Sorry hahaha the spanish language. Yeah, I mean about that KaKaoTalk or Whatsapp tool where you record messages and send it. My friend saw him doing it a lot (like chatting with someone) and I remember she told me, he is in BCN with friend and stylists. So nothing relevant, but well he was stuck at the phone haha 

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NaryeL said:

 

Sorry hahaha the spanish language. Yeah, I mean about that KaKaoTalk or Whatsapp tool where you record messages and send it. My friend saw him doing it a lot (like chatting with someone) and I remember she told me, he is in BCN with friend and stylists. So nothing relevant, but well he was stuck at the phone haha 

 

ah okay, and for sure it's in korean language.... 

How come she said there's something between PMY & JCW if she's not a shipper.... Something happened in BCN on that matter?... ;p

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, hrh77 said:

ah okay, and for sure it's in korean language.... 

How come she said there's something between PMY & JCW if she's not a shipper.... Something happened in BCN on that matter?... ;p

 

She saw healer recently, in fact finished last week by recommendation and also some interviews before, & she literally told me after meeting JCW (and me asking her by them .. yeah, I asked if she was able to see the phone or smthg, LOL sorry ) :

My friend words: '' I was watching the whole shooting all day until I can took the pic and JCW is shy and introvert, quiet and calm. I was surprised when I saw him in an interview with PMY before. His behavior showed so much ''  

 

Sorry I can't help that much. I wish I could bring some new about them in BCN but JCW is totally focused in the shooting and in ninja mode hahaha who knows! we have time until 12th sept. Also where is PMY? :wub:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, NaryeL said:

 

She saw healer recently, in fact finished last week by recommendation and also some interviews before, & she literally told me after meeting JCW (and me asking her by them .. yeah, I asked if she was able to see the phone or smthg, LOL sorry ) :

My friend words: '' I was watching the whole shooting all day until I can took the pic and JCW is shy and introvert, quiet and calm. I was surprised when I saw him in an interview with PMY before. His behavior showed so much ''  

 

Sorry I can't help that much. I wish I could bring some new about them in BCN but JCW is totally focused in the shooting and in ninja mode hahaha who knows! we have time until 12th sept. Also where is PMY? :wub:

Wow, she was so lucky that just after watching Healer recently. she was able to meet the star recently too!!...

Yes, he's really different whenever he's with PMY, and she can also see it on their BTS on instagram...  and even his photography interests started in healer..

PMY is also busy and just finished her filming in China.. but I hope she can take a vacay now, and go to Barcelona again... hahaha..

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

You are very talented @FemaleQuixote :D

i am overjoyed about the tidbits over barcelona. They both are missing each other very much. It is true though that the hardest part in a relationship is when you are too busy to communicate/contact with your lover. Hope they persevere and heal each other with healing love. Hehehe. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is having a great day! This is going to be my 2nd post and I really need your help. Thank you for sharing the fan experience in Barcelona and reading that JCW is stuck on his phone most of the time, in between breaks. So Happy to know that. However, I just read a translation of his interview last August for September Issue of Bizaar Magazine in IG and I kind of feel really sad. I don't know why. I hope someone can help me analyze it or "read between the lines" kind of thing as my mind is not working right now. I hope August or the past few months was only the time they had the most difficult time communicating but I hope when they are now able to reach each other well even when he's in BCN since it was mentioned he's stuck on his phone most of the time. But this really making me sad. :( Thank you. Love you all!    Full interview translation from instagram posted by: g_jcw_carrot 

please click on image to maximize or view the poster's IG. 

ji_interview.jpg

ji2_interview.jpg


image share

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by minkachoi
adding image
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..