[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Hi everyone, sorry for being MIA, REAL LIFE

congratulations for us to continue to the 3rd round even with so little votes, we just need a little push to continue to round 4, so we can submit @fyeahjcw amazing video on our couple

@pagesleigh I loved your FF very much and can't wait for @tehlimau's, it will be hard choosing which to submit :sweatingbullets: nevertheless, they're both worth reading non stop I'm sure, so it's our gain no matter which

• Like 8

Hello girls!!! 

The most important thing is to make it through the rounds and go till the end! Mission done with this 2nd round! :lol: The most difficult thing now will be to choose between your wonderful works @pagesleigh and @tehlimau !! @pagesleigh I really enjoyed reading what you've done!! ChangMin proposal :wub: Have you seen this in the rules for the 3rd round?

Please compose a short, two to three sentence synopsis of your fanfiction. This will serve as the hook to make voters click into your full fanfiction in the voting article, so please take extra care with this step as well.

Maybe we should base the synopsis on what he said during his birthday event, about him wanting to do the big proposal before his next birthday, what do you think? ^.^

@tehlimau Mabs, I hope you'll have time to come up with something hun' <33 Can't wait to read it!! *muaaaah* :w00t:

About round 4 and the video, I'm currently doing it, it's not done yet ^_^ But I'm working on it every day and it's taking a good shape ;) I can't wait for it to be done, it's a real big project for me! I don't think a video about Chang Wook and Min Young (not their characters) has ever been made, so yeah... I can't wait for this to be done, I hope the result with the editing will be good ^^

A little something that I've posted on tumblr <3

tumblr_o49t43OBDZ1u98dbho1_250.gif tumblr_o49t43OBDZ1u98dbho2_250.gif

tumblr_o49t43OBDZ1u98dbho3_250.gif tumblr_o49t43OBDZ1u98dbho5_250.gif

tumblr_o49t43OBDZ1u98dbho4_250.gif tumblr_o49t43OBDZ1u98dbho6_250.gif

tumblr_o49t43OBDZ1u98dbho7_250.gif tumblr_o49t43OBDZ1u98dbho8_250.gif

:wub:

@maryofbethany hi dear! I just saw one of your posts on the PMY thread, wondering if I also were sweetestpmy on tumblr. Well, for the sweetestpmy blog, we are 3 to run the page! Cat, Blossom and me :) Here's the "about us" page on the blog: http://sweetestpmy.tumblr.com/aboutus ^_^

Happy Sunday my lovely Changminers! 

• Like 11

Hi darlings, sorry about being tardy but it's finally done. I feel ashamed you guys have put in so much hard work for our couple, but I am finally here to make my submission. Muacks to everyone! Whether it gets picked or not, enjoy!

https://tehlimaufanfichaven.wordpress.com/2016/03/20/changmin-shipper-fic-one-night-in-busan/

@fyeahjcw @ReemKanabta @pagesleigh @youngatheart

• Like 11

2 hours ago, fyeahjcw said:

Hello girls!!! 

The most important thing is to make it through the rounds and go till the end! Mission done with this 2nd round! :lol: The most difficult thing now will be to choose between your wonderful works @pagesleigh and @tehlimau !! @pagesleigh I really enjoyed reading what you've done!! ChangMin proposal :wub: Have you seen this in the rules for the 3rd round?

Maybe we should base the synopsis on what he said during his birthday event, about him wanting to do the big proposal before his next birthday, what do you think? ^.^

@tehlimau Mabs, I hope you'll have time to come up with something hun' <33 Can't wait to read it!! *muaaaah* :w00t:

About round 4 and the video, I'm currently doing it, it's not done yet ^_^ But I'm working on it every day and it's taking a good shape ;) I can't wait for it to be done, it's a real big project for me! I don't think a video about Chang Wook and Min Young (not their characters) has ever been made, so yeah... I can't wait for this to be done, I hope the result with the editing will be good ^^

A little something that I've posted on tumblr <3

:wub:

@maryofbethany hi dear! I just saw one of your posts on the PMY thread, wondering if I also were Well, for the sweetestpmy blog, we are 3 to run the page! Cat, Blossom and me :) Here's the "about us" page on the blog: 
http://sweetestpmy.tumblr.com/aboutus ^_^

Happy Sunday my lovely Changminers!

yes! A BIG YES. for video about changwook and minyoung !!!!  that is what i was thinking all along. about other ships... the couples are all "fictions", means characters that are mostly created by writers in a dramas, or characters made to act as a couple in a reality show like those "acting as a married couple" (you know what i mean)... so if ours is just about Junghoo and youngshin, then its nothing different from those "Pure Fiction".... because we need to show we are NON-FICTION, what is best then to introduce Changwook and Minyoung, instead of Junghoo and Youngshin.... so that's a wonderful idea.  then, ours will stand out as the REAL ONLY true pair. not characters in a drama,

regarding sweetestpmy.blog... no wonder, i always had some hunch about some things, and its always turn out correct... hahaha. recently i guess correctly some of the recappers of certain recap site are chatting at soompi, and turn out correct. hahaha. i just know it must be you, or say  you are Part of the sweetestpmy blog. Daebak.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, tehlimau said:

Hi darlings, sorry about being tardy but it's finally done. I feel ashamed you guys have put in so much hard work for our couple, but I am finally here to make my submission. Muacks to everyone! Whether it gets picked or not, enjoy!

https://tehlimaufanfichaven.wordpress.com/2016/03/20/changmin-shipper-fic-one-night-in-busan/

@fyeahjcw @ReemKanabta @pagesleigh @youngatheart

LOVED IT! always loved those fanfic about CW and MY their real persons. your busan night has a thin shade of sadness.. nice. our ONLY True Couple very poor thing... felt so sad for them, suddenly so sad for them again. if only ALL CW fans can accept MY, how nice... or minmin can have peace and accept CW, how nice...

esp liked the Nov 12 Couple Commentary one, last year ones....  @tehlimau oh, really hope some of you can send all these fic directly to changwook and minyoung, hope they read and inspired to fulfill all your imaginations (.. hahaha. in case they dare not venture into that 'extra dimension'..:wub:) instead of excited over soompi contest moderators read this, i think, i suddenly hope changwook and minyoung will read these and 'be motivated" to take the step of faith and leap into the "unknown future" together and announced to the world one day,knowing they have a solid base of Changmin behind them. 
ahahaha. tonight cannot sleep well again, both tehlimau and pagesleigh faults to make our imaginations run WILD.... hahahaha.

• Like 4

I know that it is stupid to think they are in a relationship based on the evidence that we assumed pointing towards the likelihood that they are indeed in a relationship.

This is purely based on if they are in a relationship. I am afraid wookie will be attracted to another co-star from chinese. I hate it to the max when i see his fans post his picture comparing the previous chinese costar with the latest one from whirlwind girl 2. They make it like both of them are competing. I just dislike it because i want wookie just for minyoungie * ok,that did sound scary, right?!. I am that obsessed.

plus, i don't get any new updates from them that we can spazz. Maybe i am too impatient. I am new to this 'world'. And I am paranoid too. I kept thinking did something happen to their relationship. I hope they will not grow apart. 

• Like 3

@wookyoung6it is scary to think along that line of them breaking up or grown apart! The fans are free to compare the C-drama co-stars, be patient, he'll soon  finish with them and move back to his base. He has to make a living and we have to trust him Just as  MY has to. Every adult that has a job meets with opposite sex everyday at work and don't abandon their love for a coworker. I will like to see it that way, if they are in love I will trust that Wookie will keep his promise.

• Like 4

If they really love each other, their love will last. 

Be an actor/actress, they will work with many beautiful/ handsome/hot/charming co-stars. If they can not overcome these temptations then their love is not strong enough.In fact, there are more toughness for a celebrity's relationship.

And i think It's a good thing when fans of them show concern about their co-stars. And shippers too, it's nice if we can see them positively.

To be afaird whenever they start a new project with new people is meaningless. It's like you make yourself misreble. It's not what we can control. They are not hurt even if our wish isn't true.

And if we think they are together, shouldn't we trust them? For me, i believe they are both mature and reliable persons.

• Like 10

I agree with all of you.

I am a new shipper to this two. Just getting to know healer last month and i am hooked. I never ship any drama couple but these two just makes me crazy. 

And also i am someone who does not possess enough patience, i am easily frustrated .

to be honest, i am still on pages 400 in this forum. And i thought to myself, why are there less spazzable news nowadays. Selfish me wanted more hints from them, just like before. 

Forgive me for my immature self.

• Like 8

10 hours ago, wookyoung6 said:

I agree with all of you.

I am a new shipper to this two. Just getting to know healer last month and i am hooked. I never ship any drama couple but these two just makes me crazy. 

And also i am someone who does not possess enough patience, i am easily frustrated .

to be honest, i am still on pages 400 in this forum. And i thought to myself, why are there less spazzable news nowadays. Selfish me wanted more hints from them, just like before. 

Forgive me for my immature self.

@wookyoung6 like what all the sunbaes replied and said so well. we have to trust them! and said out loud that we are behind them, in a very long journey, slowly quietly stand behind them. even if we wander to other dramas, make sure we make our way back here and ship them, not just to quieten our unrest and worried heart. but also for changwook and minyoung sake! as long as we are 99% sure (or say lesser 80% sure) that they are secretly solidly together, who knows because we hope and pray, that God grant them together... hahaha. even if not so now, sure they are really comfortable in each other company and like each other, they might be spark of in reality to be together later on, maybe now not daring to take the leap of faith worrying of fans dislikes.... So the more we fans show that we are a whole lot of changminers that are not going away even if some dramas comes and go, be it 'descendent or cheese or reply'... we are staying behind them as shipping a real life couple.... then those friends of them who can read English and may be spying on social sites for them, may just go sound them off, telling them we Changminers are solid stayed supporting Changwook to be together with minyoung. Then i think they will have enough courage to face the world one day and commit into a relationship, and trust each other, even if some cheap vain leads desired to stir rumours with CW....my 2 cheap cents.

wookyoung6, your name alone tells your sincere heart loving them. so don't feel bad... while i might speak so strongly, there are times, i also will goes 'WHY ANOTHER DRAMA OVERSEA'... 'WHO IS THIS WOMAN hanging on to him..." .. its inevitable that there are moments of doubts, but think minyoung will feel worst than us. actors and actresses relationships are the most tested among all professions.
hope one day, after he has proven his acting skill, and after Army, he returned back NOT to take on what some other army hunk did right after finished army, for more romance roles... no, hope after army that he will return to take on meaty role, like more Thriller genres, or matured characters like those acted by Yoo JiTae, Jung Woo-sung (used to like this guy), Choi Won-young, Kim Myung-min, Cha Seung-won that kind of roles, roles that don't need to kiss girls, ... hahaha.

like i said, unless they really really desired to act till they retired, you can't help even if they reach 40+ and will still be given roles to act intimately with actors and actresses. The best thing is, both of them retired to teach at some acting school, or become producer or script writer, director... But if they loved acting as the Only Sole career in life, then no choice.  Even like Lee Young Ae in 'Saimdang, the Herstory' also means needs to romance Song Seung Heon, which means there will be kissing or hugging scenes if needed.... even when LYA is at 44 yrs old with a twin in real life... which means if you want to act, no matter how old you are, you will be asked to do cheesy scenes. Fans just got to accept it. But i think Asians celebrities screen couples became real life couples, don't really break up easily. you look at Hollywood, full of celeb couple keep breaking up, and remarried others. Hope ours will last a life time.
just hope, and must pray, (minyoung is a catholic, she has faith in her life too), that both will stand the test of times, test of separation by Army, test of temptation, test of low-point in career,.... Changmin behind them, even if they don't understand English well. their friends who surf and read Eng sites will tell them, WE ARE BEHIND THEM.

• Like 9

Annyeong... 

Hello @wookyoung6 and @maryofbethany seems our lovely couple heard ur wish..

Both update their ig today.. And what funny is the way their put the caption is the same..

Youngie caption "mini mini minyoung"

Wookie caption "piro piro piromon". Piro mean fatigue, -mon came fr anime character. 

So.. Lets just have fun riding in this ship.. TRUST is their word.. So we should trust them too..

@pagesleigh @tehlimau u both daebak!!! 

@wookyoung6

• Like 11

CcuXA5DW0AAZcZo.jpg

Round 3 FF was posted here by @tehlimau

Many thanks to @pagesleigh for her amazing FF, since moderators didn't allow inserting another FF link so not to confuse readers, I added your's to my signature

@wookyoung6 as what the others said, we can't go crazy every time our couple started another show with other co-stars it's there work, our couple has acted together over a year ago, and we got all the updates and spazzing then, it's slow now because we already got high many times before (and we still keep track and gather clues but not openly mostly), since you're a new shipper you missed that time, but you can read this thread all over again to share some of the feels we had then, and I still say our clues aren't stupid, we're not matching wardrobe or SNS postings similarities only (we do that for fun sometimes but it's baseless) but we had many other clues and hints from one or both of them, and I still believe they're together now, hopefully. as @seinhi mentioned if they couldn't overcome the situations around them, then their love isn't strong and isn't worth it, and I do believe it's the contrary.

• Like 14