[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

2 hours ago, OdankItha said:

Annyeong...

Hello @wookyoung6 and @maryofbethany seems our lovely couple heard ur wish..

Both update their ig today.. And what funny is the way their put the caption is the same..

Youngie caption "mini mini minyoung"

Wookie caption "piro piro piromon". Piro mean fatigue, -mon came fr anime character. 

So.. Lets just have fun riding in this ship.. TRUST is their word.. So we should trust them too..

@pagesleigh @tehlimau u both daebak!!! 

@wookyoung6

Annyeong, @OdankItha,I know i know. but wait....., Odankltha, this is SIGNS AND WONDERS ,
"Youngie caption "mini mini minyoung"

Wookie caption "piro piro piromon".

hey hey, this is definitely a little too much rhyming, its a kinda of bold enough if both of them know that we are reading everything they write and every photos they post, and maybe its their way of encouraging us, to give us some hints to have hope in them?... hahaha. i am reading too much into it..... even if it true they write on their own wihout knowing each will post, its still a miracle like they has 6 sense each will type what caption and post on same day, these are clues that is what @ReemKanabta said, NOT just wardrobe matching kind of coincidence... but, does anyone know do you think they know a little English, and may be able to chase after site like soompi or Koalaplayground? will they read our staff, can they read our fanfic?... if only they read tehlimau or pagesleigh fanfic... i'll be so thrill... minyoung will be so blush.. "how come they all know what we have been sneaking and doing...." hahaha, as changwook will sheepishly look away innocently asked "we do what?" hope tehlimau and pagesleigh work can ever reach their eyes.... woahahaha (evil laughs)

while i was typing the reply to sweet wookyoung6, changwook's ig just pop up beside my soompi post easier on... i really go fangirling... and type rubbish.. because his face so nice just beside on right side... so funny.. in the end i deleted all my rubbish fangirling, so shy... hahaha.  wookie's eyes forever don't look tired even when he said he is fatigue, he is born with a smiling eyes.... forever look like Junghoo smirking... and lurking around youngshin that playful smiley eyes.
but truly, fatigue, then go back to Korea and rule back the world from captain america or 'captain korea'., and truly, Wookie you have as broad 6-pac as 'the other one'!
... @wookyoung6 you can sleep well tonight already, :wub:  damned, i am 'high' again.

• Like 9

Hello everyone!! Ah what a nice day today with both of them updating... with the same caption style! 

261037changmiiin0923874.png

:w00t:

@luvsjcwpmy It's great to see you back in the thread! Welcome back dear!!! 

(Can't stay because I have to go to work but @seinhi and @ReemKanabta I agree with what you said! I never lost faith these 2 are together, they gave us so many hints, another one today with their updates (I mean... how is it even possible to have such a similarity in their captions? :blink::P)  I think they are both reliable and that they trust each other, no matter the distance, no matter who they are working with. Quoting our cutie Wookie (his last Japan interview) "Uh... if the trust is strong with each other, isn't it the greatest love? It strikes me like that." :wub: 

• Like 13

Guys, actually i have something more spazzable than that. Well, for me it is quite spazzable. I don't know whether to write it over here or not. What if min young and wookie really read it over here. What do you think, should i really write it over here?

• Like 7

@fyeahjcw  hello my chinggu!  I always try to look here for updates as much as I can when I have time... AND I vote too....I  really miss our activities here but work takes most of my time. :(  really sad...

ChangMin's IG similar update (!)  Anyone remembers the significance of March 22 from last year?  If my memory serves me right,  it was just a month or so after the Healer finished right?  And many things happened after and we know that.... that 'date'  must have significance for ChangMin ^_^ remember...remember...remember...Anyone?  @AnsOlga is also MIA along with so many but feel they do check-in from time to time like I do :)  Miss my ChangMin family :( 

I miss my rantings directed to our ChangMin :) so here I am again...

"Wookie ? Minyoung sshi ?  We are still here just for you to know... If your trust for each is strong,  the trust of ChangMiners are the same for you also.  The way to the Moru-Moru island seems so slow from the physical point of view but we don't really know ..hmmmm.... WE MISS YOU BOTH !!! "

• Like 9

I have decided to share my delusional story with you guys. Previously,to be exact today, i did complain over here about the lack of hints from our couple. I got consoled by fellow changminers and i am truly happy for their concern.

But then, i was still restless, so impulsively i sent a private message to our lovely PMY. The contents, briefly speaking is that I am telling her about my wish, to be more specific, also representing her other fans wish for her to updates about herself regularly. And there is also a personal request from me. A clue for you guys -- h__t. Do you get it?

I might be delusional. But then the time frame between my messages and her posts was just 11 minutes different. And if i am not mistaken, after writing some messages, i have to refresh again my ig. BAM! The first thing i saw is her new updates then come the second picture. I wrote more and ended it by thanking her and wishing her and JCW the best of things. 2 hours later, BAM! JCW updates his instagram. At first, i don't understand his caption. I keep asking people from his fan page to translate it. Then, i got to know the meaning. 

And BAM BAM, similar kind of caption. I might be delusional, but i would like to think that PMY noona does read my messages and kindly responds to it. And i love her more for that.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, wookyoung6 said:

I have decided to share my delusional story with you guys. Previously,to be exact today, i did complain over here about the lack of hints from our couple. I got consoled by fellow changminers and i am truly happy for their concern.

But then, i was still restless, so impulsively i sent a private message to our lovely PMY. The contents, briefly speaking is that I am telling her about my wish, to be more specific, also representing her other fans wish for her to updates about herself regularly. And there is also a personal request from me. A clue for you guys -- h__t. Do you get it?

I might be delusional. But then the time frame between my messages and her posts was just 11 minutes different. And if i am not mistaken, after writing some messages, i have to refresh again my ig. BAM! The first thing i saw is her new updates then come the second picture. I wrote more and ended it by thanking her and wishing her and JCW the best of things. 2 hours later, BAM! JCW updates his instagram. At first, i don't understand his caption. I keep asking people from his fan page to translate it. Then, i got to know the meaning. 

And BAM BAM, similar kind of caption. I might be delusional, but i would like to think that PMY noona does read my messages and kindly responds to it. And i love her more for that.

Hello Chinggu ChangMiner!  If I may say, oh they really do console us... (even before).  They both know we exist, this thread exist and they know we are still here tho we maybe silent now.... :) 

• Like 6

Annyeong Chingus! My, my, this thread is suddenly hopping again! 

Thanks to you peeps for putting my humble work for the third round of contest and I hope it will do well enough in the voting to get us to Round 4. Great job shoutout to @pagesleigh it was a pity we could only post one ff, but I believe our common goal is to share the Changmin good news around. Thanks to the always incredible @fyeahjcw for the artwork that went with it. And omg, Singles pics totally gorgeous and I am pretty sure ur creative juices are up and running. Waves to oldies like @luvsjcwpmy and @OdankItha and newbies @wookyoung6, @maryofbethanywe have been following this ship for over one year and if everything was written on this thread it would have been several thousand pages, hahahaha. And of cos my darling partner in crime @ReemKanabta

old changminers old (come out ladies!) and new, let's actively vote this round and show the world our Changmin power!!!

• Like 10

59 minutes ago, tehlimau said:

Thanks to you peeps for putting my humble work for the third round of contest and I hope it will do well enough in the voting to get us to Round 4. Great job shoutout to @pagesleigh it was a pity we could only post one ff, but I believe our common goal is to share the Changmin good news around. Thanks to the always incredible @fyeahjcw for the artwork that went with it. And omg, Singles pics totally gorgeous and I am pretty sure ur creative juices are up and running. Waves to oldies like @luvsjcwpmy and @OdankItha and newbies @wookyoung6, @maryofbethanywe have been following this ship for over one year and if everything was written on this thread it would have been several thousand pages, hahahaha. And of cos my darling partner in crime @ReemKanabta

old changminers old (come out ladies!) and new, let's actively vote this round and show the world our Changmin power!!!

How amazing that would be if our thread will be as how it was during the airing of Healer drama :) :phew:

• Like 6

@tehlimauyep, to share and spread the love around. I was not expecting anything when I joined the group, all I wanted was to be with like minded people basking under ChangMin love. My only regret is not joining you a year ago, it would have been great spazzing with you all then.:wub:

Ladies, we got (MUST) to reach round 4, could not wait for @fyeahjcw's video

• Like 7

19 hours ago, tehlimau said:

dear all sunbaes (*impossible to name everyone*), my regrets and apologies, back then 2014 Dec, i missed the first week of Healer i remembered started only by second week ep 3 or 4... before Healer i was like wandering from dramas to dramas only occasionally entertained by Joon won, Lee Junki or Kim soohyun...etc. but i never once ship any Couple, Changmin was my one only first Real Life Couple that i ship. i never knew Soompi till that Moru Moru Fan project, yet then, i don't really knew how to join and post anything, lest even to post pics or video... back then, i was super active only at Dramabeans, .. only once a while lurk randonly at soompi... so yes, rookies with much much regrets, nothing beats the unforgettable experiences of chasing, live recap, live streaming together right? i really felt like its a scenario of witnessed the first generations of warriors fought and bled and hold the fort, won a battle,  its total victory after ep20 ended with international crazes and that fan project! after war while many warriors  wander off the find better pastures,.. you guys linger on and survived behind... we are the newbies witnessed your hard work yet still refused to come upfront, still lurking wandering from sites to sites.... while we are all serving the new deserved Crown prince and his Princess, whether its lone or united together...(but now i regret, if only i were here a yrs and 3 months ago). i bet most of you participate in that Moru Moru Project correct. (i loved that "Healer Times" alot. but i think some of Healerites there has gone off to ship "Reply", or 'Cheese" or "song-song') of cause no obligation to stay, no hard feelings. they can loved 'Healer couple', yet need not ship our 'Changmin', after all, there's a difference and some do see that difference still.

@luvsjcwpmy yes, that's the magic of Healer, one vidoe clip can bring you back reminisced the courting, the waiting, the longing, the tearing of junghoo and his youngshin. (or one song is suffice to remind us be 'eternally theirs')
First Generations soompi thread Changminer, salute you gals. dramabeans healer thread now also roll into about 10900 posts, i also left the thread there half way, and lurk here there everywhere silently but not often, came out full force only at minyoung new drama.... i guess there are many lone changminer out there, like myself.....
great job, every faithful changminers.

Edited by maryofbethany
  • Like 7

I join with the salute to sunbaes!!!! They have worked hard! I really love this couple, their chemistry is palpable and I am sure they'll have a lasting and enduring love! We'll wait for the BIG announcement because I know it will surely come.

• Like 5

@maryofbethany  chinggu!  I am very glad you also joined in here.  I accord you back with the same 'warm welcome'  :) you gave me when I visited the "Remember" drama thread a month or so ago.    Tho' I am a ChangMiner,  I support Minyoung sshi's projects since she started in Kr drama.   Hmm... for Wookie, I also do support him but my heart is ChangMin and is sensitive for Minyoung sshi.  So, I tend to just update myself on his new projects but I believe watching them is limited.   (Sorry my Chinggussss.... I think my time at work helped me that, too... lolssss) 

It's really been more than a year but I know and can feel MOST OF THE ChangMiners are still visiting the thread.  I am just imagining while some are rowing the boat, others are given the chance to rest and sleep.  After all,  it's a long journey towards Moru-Moru island BUT we will surely reach our destination.  :phew:    Also,  we are the following another much slower and pretty careful boat :D if you know what I mean ....:D ;)

Welcome to the thread @youngatheart !  Kamsahamnida too! 

@pagesleigh  Tho' you're saying you did not join our thread from before, but I must say your UN is familiar to me.  You're most welcome here too!  And whoever would love to join.  I know our ChangMin sunbaes will support me on that. 

Take care everyone!  

Take care WOOKIE!  MINYOUNG sshi!  

• Like 5

On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 5:12 PM, luvsjcwpmy said:

@maryofbethany  chinggu!  I am very glad you also joined in here.  I accord you back with the same 'warm welcome'  :) you gave me when I visited the "Remember" drama thread a month or so ago.    Tho' I am a ChangMiner,  I support Minyoung sshi's projects since she started in Kr drama.   Hmm... for Wookie, I also do support him but my heart is ChangMin and is sensitive for Minyoung sshi.  So, I tend to just update myself on his new projects but I believe watching them is limited.   (Sorry my Chinggussss.... I think my time at work helped me that, too... lolssss)

@luvsjcwpmy oh, i think i am totally like yourself, from the beginning, my heart is Changmin also, not so much of for Wookie alone, nor for Junghoo alone, but more totally for the Only True Pair changmin together inseparable as one. 

• Like 4