Quantcast
marie67

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

@fyeahjcw for you luv

Round 4: Fan Video
Entry Period: 4/2-4/8 (11:59PM KST)
Voting Period (News Site Only): 4/10-4/14 (11:59PM KST)

Original fan made video, no longer than 3-5 minutes in length. Themeless, so show us what you've got and remember that it's your last chance to make a deep impression!

Original means a video made for the purpose of this shippers' contest. We do not want premades or videos that were supposed to be for other intentions.

• Like 9

@ReemKanabta Message received luv! I need to speed up because the video is far from being finished, ah it takes sooooo much time to make a fanvid :sweatingbullets: /FIGHTING CALY!!/ kkkk

Making film of our gorgeous goddess for Singles Magazine 

Gifset I made from the video <3

tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o8_250.gif tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o1_250.gif tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o3_250.gif

tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o4_250.gif tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o6_250.gif tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o5_250.gif

tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o7_250.gif tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o2_250.gif tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o9_250.gif

4 more with the umbrella (she is sooooo pretty, my fav from the video *-*)

tumblr_o4uriwCoIq1ur5j77o2_250.gif tumblr_o4uriwCoIq1ur5j77o1_250.gif

tumblr_o4uriwCoIq1ur5j77o3_250.gif tumblr_o4uriwCoIq1ur5j77o4_250.gif

http://sweetestpmy.tumblr.com/tagged/Singles

:wub:

• Like 10

8 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

YES, this round doing my every 12am-6am-12pm-6am. (think this is the best timing for me. i am light sleeper, sure wake up before 6am, and won't disturb my work because my department in my institution won't have teabreak for staff.
the other time was "9-3-9-3", that was truly MADNESS. so ended up missing one,  and only get 3 votes one day. felt so guilty.

thanks, @ReemKanabta, thanks. forget to thanks you. forget to mention, that 'black-white' post is so steamy and real.. Daebak to our awesome gifted Script Writer and  'film editor", hahaha. KBS can use some helps from you gals if they want to remake Healer 2 or DotS 2.. ahhaha. both story and the black-white pic is so real, comfort our "weary hearts' , and i hope will "motivate CW and MY to 'go the extra miles"... they will think, "why not? since the fans all expected us to do that...", hahaha. i better don't write any more, else anything 50 shades will comes out.

• Like 6

Help please..

Do you know how can I find and download Healer OST on I-tunes??..

I keep on looking but I can't find it...:tears:

Thanks!!

• Like 2

Hi there Changminers! Don't forget to vote for our steamy couple every 6 hours kkkk 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/01/vote-for-your-favorite-couple-in-shippers-contest-round-3-fanfiction/11/

828454changmin146.png

@maryofbethany well, if KBS hired @tehlimau or me or any of the Changminers here, I think Healer 2 would be -18 rated ahahahah :lol:

@hrh77 Check your DMs dear ;)

• Like 8

13 hours ago, hrh77 said:

What's DM???

Anyway I just saw it here...

http://aminoapps.com/page/k-pop/3692886/healer-ost-on-itunes-today

and this too..

http://k2nblog.com/album-various-artists-healer-ost-mp3/

Thou I have soundcloud for the OST's...

@hrh77  I think she sent you thru your own account personal message site. you know your soompi forum account has personal message where you can just write Personal message to any of us, and only that chingus can read. think she sent to your personal Mail-message . you go open? i read your request, oh i know nuts about iphone, so can't help.
mine not Iphone, mine is LG. hahaha. i specially went to buy that " LG AKA F520S/F520K Smart Expression" the White One called Wooky that Park Bong-soo used in Healer.
well, actually they have yellow, blue, pink (youngshin used pink), and white (bongsoo, junghoo).
i went crazy, bought the yellow one first because they don't have Park Bongsoo's white one or Youngshin's pink one, so i went to buy the yellow one, went home angry, think think think i went back want to change or wait, but they say i have to specially order the cover alone for the white one , (can interchange different colour). In the end i have pink also, youngshin one. spend a bomb for changmin phone, crazy fan.
(sorry, side-track to talk about phones)

Is that correct what u mean, you sent to her personal message @fyeahjcw ?

• Like 1

Annyeong everyone! 

Did you see our Minyoung sshi's IG update?  1 year anniv?  What do you think it relates to? :rolleyes:  Keeping my fingers crossed if Wookie will follow-up with anything...

Take care everyone!!!  

P.S. Meanwhile, I am following the OJ couple... I hope something good for real will also happen to them.  I want to know and see people are happy .... 

Missing ChangMin very much... :cold_sweat:

3 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@hrh77  I think she sent you thru your own account personal message site. you know your soompi forum account has personal message where you can just write Personal message to any of us, and only that chingus can read. think she sent to your personal Mail-message . you go open? i read your request, oh i know nuts about iphone, so can't help.
mine not Iphone, mine is LG. hahaha. i specially went to buy that " LG AKA F520S/F520K Smart Expression" the White One called Wooky that Park Bong-soo used in Healer.
well, actually they have yellow, blue, pink (youngshin used pink), and white (bongsoo, junghoo).
i went crazy, bought the yellow one first because they don't have Park Bongsoo's white one or Youngshin's pink one, so i went to buy the yellow one, went home angry, think think think i went back want to change or wait, but they say i have to specially order the cover alone for the white one , (can interchange different colour). In the end i have pink also, youngshin one. spend a bomb for changmin phone, crazy fan.
(sorry, side-track to talk about phones)

aigoo, if it is available here, I think I will be also 1st in the line to get what you bought... crazy tho it seems but that's our only way to somehow feel closer to them...

• Like 4

yes, I got the message... Im just hoping that others might know about it as well... Anyway, since Im an apple user from the start, I'll just check the website further... I know I can figure it out, Im just kinda "rush"....lol..

I was crazy about their ringing tones as well..  One of my co-workers have that tone, and duhhh.... that reminds me of the drama, everytime her phone rings... hahaha..

Anyway, Thanks!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, luvsjcwpmy said:

Annyeong everyone! 

Did you see our Minyoung sshi's IG update?  1 year anniv?  What do you think it relates to? :rolleyes:  Keeping my fingers crossed if Wookie will follow-up with anything...

Take care everyone!!!  

P.S. Meanwhile, I am following the OJ couple... I hope something good for real will also happen to them.  I want to know and see people are happy .... 

aigoo, if it is available here, I think I will be also 1st in the line to get what you bought... crazy tho it seems but that's our only way to somehow feel closer to them...

@luvsjcwpmy wave wave... yeah, i saw that... 1 year anniv of what.. we are crossing our fingers that it shall be ... the real "One Night in Busan"... hahaha... yeah. i went and drop something at his instagram the latest one week ago pic.. hahaa. that one week ago pic, what is he cycling with some big man sitting behind him... shouldnt the one sit behind him be minyoung?

oh damn... i tried traced back to page 195-196 of this thread to see what happen on 5-6 april. .. i can't remember ... just about Tracker Key Necklace, and news of his always on his phone back from Bali... so 1 yr Anniversary of what....
hello. our awesome Changmin, pls enlighten, hint hint pls. wookie never post anything yet till now. WAE???? now is 2am midnight here, i can't sleep. guessing.. hahaha. 1 yr of Busan night? i go to sleep believing it's Tehilmau's story then.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hrh77 said:

yes, I got the message... Im just hoping that others might know about it as well... Anyway, since Im an apple user from the start, I'll just check the website further... I know I can figure it out, Im just kinda "rush"....lol..

I was crazy about their ringing tones as well..  One of my co-workers have that tone, and duhhh.... that reminds me of the drama, everytime her phone rings... hahaha..

Anyway, Thanks!!

@hrh77kekeke... sorry, fangirling show off again... that ringtone is call "Timeless" is that the one. yeah. in the AKA LG handphone, they have the ringtone.. yeah... the first thing i do is to change the stupid default tone to that "timeless" one... and in the beginning when i first bought it, i was really showing off in the train station, on and off..so that the two BIG EYES will pop up when you on it... else when you are are motionless, the "eyes" disappear....  hoping there are other Healerites around.. hahaha. me bad bad. so childish huh. by the way, don't know why the white phone is really call "Wooky"... ring a bell? sound like his name huh.

• Like 2

On 4/5/2016 at 4:37 PM, luvsjcwpmy said:

Annyeong everyone! 

Take care everyone!!!  

i went back to trace her IG.. then found that photo minyoungshi posted was from 52 weeks ago, at  O'ahu, Hawaii, she wrote: "

"아 시원해 햇살 바람 바다 #family trip #wedding #콩알들 #hello #마지막휴가"

anyone can translate?
oh, its not her real One Night Busan Anniv. mmm.... i was so hoping.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

@maryofbethany @luvsjcwpmy

Sorry guys to disappoint you, Busan happened on the 17th of April, what she was referring to is her sister wedding in Hawai last year :P

Unnie!  can't we tell them it was near the '1 year' also for Healer? hehehehe   result of #missingChangMintoomuch

• Like 6

2 hours ago, luvsjcwpmy said:

Unnie!  can't we tell them it was near the '1 year' also for Healer? hehehehe   result of #missingChangMintoomuch

@luvsjcwpmy. Hope is not all lost. Isnt 17 April is just ROUND THE CORNER. Changing our Only True Pair among the wisfuls, please do something on 17. @ReemKanabta let's haunt their IG on that day. Kekekeke at least got something to look forward to 

• Like 6

Or already a year in a relationship? :phew:

because i think that it is too vague. I mean, she just wrote it's already a year. Well, it could be anything. All that we know is the clip before are taken at her sister's wedding. Her caption can be interpreted in many ways. As for fanatic shipper, like me, i think ot signify something else, a year in a relationship. Maybe the date they are starting seeing each other is in April. :blush:

• Like 6

Isn't April 17, is the concert in Japan? I think I read from a changminer's IG that JCW is going to an island on 4/12. This month surely mean something to both of them, you know if your relationship is new, it may be first doing something together and they will both understand whatever that was! We are happy for any hints from them.

• Like 3

The reaults are out, sorry guys even with 1500+ votes we didn't make it, but we made it to round 3 despite the drama airing more than a year ago :P

Check the results here

Thanks for all your efforts in votig and for the contribution of @cmoira2 @tehlimau and @fyeahjcw :wub:

P.S sorry the tags are not working with me:huh:

• Like 4