marie67

13 hours ago, hrh77 said:

What's DM???

Anyway I just saw it here...

http://aminoapps.com/page/k-pop/3692886/healer-ost-on-itunes-today

and this too..

http://k2nblog.com/album-various-artists-healer-ost-mp3/

Thou I have soundcloud for the OST's...

@hrh77  I think she sent you thru your own account personal message site. you know your soompi forum account has personal message where you can just write Personal message to any of us, and only that chingus can read. think she sent to your personal Mail-message . you go open? i read your request, oh i know nuts about iphone, so can't help.
mine not Iphone, mine is LG. hahaha. i specially went to buy that " LG AKA F520S/F520K Smart Expression" the White One called Wooky that Park Bong-soo used in Healer.
well, actually they have yellow, blue, pink (youngshin used pink), and white (bongsoo, junghoo).
i went crazy, bought the yellow one first because they don't have Park Bongsoo's white one or Youngshin's pink one, so i went to buy the yellow one, went home angry, think think think i went back want to change or wait, but they say i have to specially order the cover alone for the white one , (can interchange different colour). In the end i have pink also, youngshin one. spend a bomb for changmin phone, crazy fan.
(sorry, side-track to talk about phones)

Is that correct what u mean, you sent to her personal message @fyeahjcw ?

• Like 1

Annyeong everyone! 

Did you see our Minyoung sshi's IG update?  1 year anniv?  What do you think it relates to? :rolleyes:  Keeping my fingers crossed if Wookie will follow-up with anything...

Take care everyone!!!  

P.S. Meanwhile, I am following the OJ couple... I hope something good for real will also happen to them.  I want to know and see people are happy .... 

Missing ChangMin very much... :cold_sweat:

3 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@hrh77  I think she sent you thru your own account personal message site. you know your soompi forum account has personal message where you can just write Personal message to any of us, and only that chingus can read. think she sent to your personal Mail-message . you go open? i read your request, oh i know nuts about iphone, so can't help.
mine not Iphone, mine is LG. hahaha. i specially went to buy that " LG AKA F520S/F520K Smart Expression" the White One called Wooky that Park Bong-soo used in Healer.
well, actually they have yellow, blue, pink (youngshin used pink), and white (bongsoo, junghoo).
i went crazy, bought the yellow one first because they don't have Park Bongsoo's white one or Youngshin's pink one, so i went to buy the yellow one, went home angry, think think think i went back want to change or wait, but they say i have to specially order the cover alone for the white one , (can interchange different colour). In the end i have pink also, youngshin one. spend a bomb for changmin phone, crazy fan.
(sorry, side-track to talk about phones)

aigoo, if it is available here, I think I will be also 1st in the line to get what you bought... crazy tho it seems but that's our only way to somehow feel closer to them...

• Like 4

yes, I got the message... Im just hoping that others might know about it as well... Anyway, since Im an apple user from the start, I'll just check the website further... I know I can figure it out, Im just kinda "rush"....lol..

I was crazy about their ringing tones as well..  One of my co-workers have that tone, and duhhh.... that reminds me of the drama, everytime her phone rings... hahaha..

Anyway, Thanks!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, luvsjcwpmy said:

Annyeong everyone! 

Did you see our Minyoung sshi's IG update?  1 year anniv?  What do you think it relates to? :rolleyes:  Keeping my fingers crossed if Wookie will follow-up with anything...

Take care everyone!!!  

P.S. Meanwhile, I am following the OJ couple... I hope something good for real will also happen to them.  I want to know and see people are happy .... 

aigoo, if it is available here, I think I will be also 1st in the line to get what you bought... crazy tho it seems but that's our only way to somehow feel closer to them...

@luvsjcwpmy wave wave... yeah, i saw that... 1 year anniv of what.. we are crossing our fingers that it shall be ... the real "One Night in Busan"... hahaha... yeah. i went and drop something at his instagram the latest one week ago pic.. hahaa. that one week ago pic, what is he cycling with some big man sitting behind him... shouldnt the one sit behind him be minyoung?

oh damn... i tried traced back to page 195-196 of this thread to see what happen on 5-6 april. .. i can't remember ... just about Tracker Key Necklace, and news of his always on his phone back from Bali... so 1 yr Anniversary of what....
hello. our awesome Changmin, pls enlighten, hint hint pls. wookie never post anything yet till now. WAE???? now is 2am midnight here, i can't sleep. guessing.. hahaha. 1 yr of Busan night? i go to sleep believing it's Tehilmau's story then.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hrh77 said:

yes, I got the message... Im just hoping that others might know about it as well... Anyway, since Im an apple user from the start, I'll just check the website further... I know I can figure it out, Im just kinda "rush"....lol..

I was crazy about their ringing tones as well..  One of my co-workers have that tone, and duhhh.... that reminds me of the drama, everytime her phone rings... hahaha..

Anyway, Thanks!!

@hrh77kekeke... sorry, fangirling show off again... that ringtone is call "Timeless" is that the one. yeah. in the AKA LG handphone, they have the ringtone.. yeah... the first thing i do is to change the stupid default tone to that "timeless" one... and in the beginning when i first bought it, i was really showing off in the train station, on and off..so that the two BIG EYES will pop up when you on it... else when you are are motionless, the "eyes" disappear....  hoping there are other Healerites around.. hahaha. me bad bad. so childish huh. by the way, don't know why the white phone is really call "Wooky"... ring a bell? sound like his name huh.

• Like 2

On 4/5/2016 at 4:37 PM, luvsjcwpmy said:

Annyeong everyone! 

Take care everyone!!!  

i went back to trace her IG.. then found that photo minyoungshi posted was from 52 weeks ago, at  O'ahu, Hawaii, she wrote: "

"아 시원해 햇살 바람 바다 #family trip #wedding #콩알들 #hello #마지막휴가"

anyone can translate?
oh, its not her real One Night Busan Anniv. mmm.... i was so hoping.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

@maryofbethany @luvsjcwpmy

Sorry guys to disappoint you, Busan happened on the 17th of April, what she was referring to is her sister wedding in Hawai last year :P

Unnie!  can't we tell them it was near the '1 year' also for Healer? hehehehe   result of #missingChangMintoomuch

• Like 6

2 hours ago, luvsjcwpmy said:

Unnie!  can't we tell them it was near the '1 year' also for Healer? hehehehe   result of #missingChangMintoomuch

@luvsjcwpmy. Hope is not all lost. Isnt 17 April is just ROUND THE CORNER. Changing our Only True Pair among the wisfuls, please do something on 17. @ReemKanabta let's haunt their IG on that day. Kekekeke at least got something to look forward to 

• Like 6

Or already a year in a relationship? :phew:

because i think that it is too vague. I mean, she just wrote it's already a year. Well, it could be anything. All that we know is the clip before are taken at her sister's wedding. Her caption can be interpreted in many ways. As for fanatic shipper, like me, i think ot signify something else, a year in a relationship. Maybe the date they are starting seeing each other is in April. :blush:

• Like 6

Isn't April 17, is the concert in Japan? I think I read from a changminer's IG that JCW is going to an island on 4/12. This month surely mean something to both of them, you know if your relationship is new, it may be first doing something together and they will both understand whatever that was! We are happy for any hints from them.

• Like 3

The reaults are out, sorry guys even with 1500+ votes we didn't make it, but we made it to round 3 despite the drama airing more than a year ago :P

Check the results here

Thanks for all your efforts in votig and for the contribution of @cmoira2 @tehlimau and @fyeahjcw :wub:

P.S sorry the tags are not working with me:huh:

• Like 4

On a much happier note, PMY had a fan signing on the 6th of Apr the same day Wookie left back to China, what we discovered is that the cup of coffee she had with her there is from ALUU. And for you who are clueless about what ALUU is; it's a styling venue that belongs to Wookie's favourite hair stylist and friend JMY, who was with him for a few years now.

This is JMY with the V sign, feel free to check her IG

ALUU has a coffee corner in their venue, and PMY has another stylist who was out of town that day, but why she went to ALUU of all the places out there!! ;)

• Like 12

ChangMin got the limelight last year, time to give way to others. The fact that JCW & PMY has been included in the contest after all this time is a feat enough:D. Thanks ChangMiners (actively and passively participated in the contest) for the ride!

I'm hoping and wishing though that @fyeahjcw would still post the video (supposed to be for round 4) here. Who's with me?

• Like 8

On Friday, April 08, 2016 at 0:19 PM, ReemKanabta said:

The reaults are out, sorry guys even with 1500+ votes we didn't make it, but we made it to round 3 despite the drama airing more than a year ago :P

Check the results here

Thanks for all your efforts in votig and for the contribution of @cmoira2 @tehlimau and @fyeahjcw :wub:

Zenit and Reemkanabta,. Wow, you are so observant ! You 2 really set us re-focus to what is more important.   Your clue is better than winning the shipper contest. But let's just be happy silently among ourselves. We Don't go Min young IG site and share. Else the other fans who ship her with 'some one else' will pressurized her. I just read from her IG,.someone say read some stupid rumours from Twitter. We must have faith in Minyoung,  when promising happy news sprung up,.so will the bad people stir bad rumours. Let's be focus. 

• Like 5

On Friday, April 08, 2016 at 0:19 PM, ReemKanabta said:

Check the results here

its really Okay. The real Gift and the Real Win is when our CW and MY finally announced they are Real Datibg FOR VERY LONG AREADY. . THAT  Will be the real SHIPPER CONTEST WIN. waiting for that day. While the rest 'ships' will desolved and go on to act with other leads and have diff ship crew. ... Our SHIP Main CREW will STAY. Cimoira2, terminus, fyeahjcw, Reemkanabta, all your efforts not wasted, because ultimately the Most Important 2 Person we want to show all your works to is Changwook and Minyoung, only 2 of them matters. If any of your works can motivate them to be more loving and caring ... One day when they announced they were motivate by us, its all worth it. We exist for both of them ONLY.

In changmin, we believe ! 

• Like 6

Annyeong @All #ChangMiners #Healerites !!!! 

Wookie updated his IG a day ago which I think is him looking somehow haggard :):):)  probably from lack of sleep... I don't think from shooting he came ... 

Anyhow, it gives me the feels that they know we are still here and they keep sending signs not directly but discreetly and ONLY US will understand.  Not that we are prejudging but I really feel, done for a purpose.  (They still communicate to us... that i am very sure of) 

Chinggusss and Unniess who followed me in IG,  kamsahamnida...:) :wub:

• Like 7

6 hours ago, luvsjcwpmy said:

Annyeong @All #ChangMiners #Healerites !!!! 

Wookie updated his IG a day ago which I think is him looking somehow haggard :):):)  probably from lack of sleep... I don't think from shooting he came ... 

Anyhow, it gives me the feels that they know we are still here and they keep sending signs not directly but discreetly and ONLY US will understand.  Not that we are prejudging but I really feel, done for a purpose.  (They still communicate to us... that i am very sure of) 

Chinggusss and Unniess who followed me in IG,  kamsahamnida...:) :wub:

mm.... thanks, @luvsjcwpmy that's very comforting. if thats true, it very heartwarming to know that the ONLY TWO PERSON that this thread yearn to devote to, really did read our post, and try to comfort us when we are desperate, i think Changmin is really very kind and gracious. of cause, gotta be very discreetly, else those terrible paparazzi will be sounded of, and those Minmin shippers will hell break loose.  i know Minyoung knows English, Wookie's English should be good enough to understand all these right?
esp all the fan fic, i truly hope both will read and fulfill all the "prediction".. hahaha. (naughty naughty me huh.)

• Like 4