[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

3 hours ago, wookyoung6 said:

Park min young new updates on instagram. She is currently in hong kong. Don't know for how long but she is there visiting the Art Basel HK. :)

yes,@wookyoung6,  i saw that. which meant that day when she posted her photo on instagram (mini mini minyoung?) together same timing as CW, she might be visiting HK's Disney. hahaha. is Shanghai near HK? can CW sneak to HK? yes, she truly loved museum/gallery, visited all the European Museums when she visited any countries.... i saw she posted 3 photos, the Elisabeth Taylor with apple one is nice.

• Like 6

And PMY updated her instagram again today. I am so happy to receive her updates. She looks so beautiful. Waiting for JCW to update his instagram or weibo. I wish for that. So that we fellow shippers can spazz more.. but think he is busy filming plus his face looks tired and gloomy. Some of the fans also commented the same thing. But maybe due to long hours of filming. Fighting JCW & PMY :blush: 

Personally,i cannot wait for the new project of PMY. Does anybody know whether PMY will star in Gossip Girl (chinese)? 

Tagging @maryofbethany @youngatheart @luvsjcwpmy and etc...

• Like 5

It's Easter holiday now? Ignorant me. Is today in China public holiday? Because whenever i open my IG, there will always updates about JCW at the filming site. Credits to wookiesarang, sunflower_garette, yoomi (JCW fanpage). But today, there is no updates about him. Maybe today is off day and I hope he gets to ninja his way to meet PMY in HK. *delulumodeactivated*

On the other hand, he might have indoor filming or photoshoot. Because there comes a photo of him and a man, looks like in a make up room.

Really wish for another hints from this beautiful couple. please please please.. hehehe

JCW :heart: PMY. 

• Like 6

"... It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us." (Romans 8:34)  Blessed Easter to all Christian Changminers.
Minyoung is a christian right? if she is still in HK, think she will celebrate Easter there. China wont observed Easter right, think so, so i don't know why is CW gonna sneak out from his tight schedule ? poor couple.

• Like 5

Well then, maybe @luvsjcwpmy can 'ask' her for more :glasses: we/I  are/am in constant need of their hints. Hehe. 

Just kidding, because it is too selfish for us to demand things that we are not aware of. I am 80% convinced that they have 'something' going on right now. Yes, it is not 100% for me. Because the benefit of celebrities having secret relationship is that when break up did happen, it remains being a secret just between them and close friends, if they also happen to know about it. (Mind you, I am always supporting their relationship, always wanting them to last together :heart:) That is my thought. 

I can never comprehend how can two people in love can withstand being separated with each other. Moreover both are in entertainment world where they will meet a lot of beautiful women/men. The temptations are bigger. Hope their trust and love toward one another can overcome anything that will come in the future. 

I think i am PMY bias. I don't know, maybe because of some retarded people who always underrate her, physically and in acting. She improves a lot in her acting. CYS and LIA are my two favourite character of her. I also support JCW, but I hope he remains humble and grounded as he is now becoming more famous, being the Halyu star. His fans is growing in number day by day, that's a good thing, but also not all of them will like their favourite idol to be coupled with certain actress (in this case, PMY). I hope he can protect her from malicious fans. 

• Like 7

And yeah, because I have free time right now before starting my internship, i think i want to make it more happening over here. I'll comment as much as I can. Don't want to fall behind from other couple. 

I will try to post pictures and gifs if i can. :yum:

• Like 4

I just noticed that they both updated their IG, at the same time-- or if not, few hours apart... Well JCW follows PMY in IG after all, that's why??... I hope they could meet halfway... Thou, JCW says, leaving for Japan the next day, maybe trying to mislead press people.... hahaha... But I hope they'd be together again...:wub:

• Like 5

Just maybe. But i also think that he is in tight schedule, didn't he? I hope they can find time together.. I'm sending them telepathy (give us some hints) no matter how ambigous they are. 

I've read before about a korean celebrity couple but i forget their name. Not the A-lists as far as I know. Well, the actor spent about a year in China doing projects and still their relationship is still going strong ( hope going strong till the end). The actress was a divorcee and a mother to one children. They met through a drama that they co-star together. 

What did I thought? Well if you are really in love, and if you are really meant for one another, you'll make it through together. 

• Like 5

@fyeahjcw for you luv

Round 4: Fan Video
Entry Period: 4/2-4/8 (11:59PM KST)
Voting Period (News Site Only): 4/10-4/14 (11:59PM KST)

Original fan made video, no longer than 3-5 minutes in length. Themeless, so show us what you've got and remember that it's your last chance to make a deep impression!

Original means a video made for the purpose of this shippers' contest. We do not want premades or videos that were supposed to be for other intentions.

• Like 9

@ReemKanabta Message received luv! I need to speed up because the video is far from being finished, ah it takes sooooo much time to make a fanvid :sweatingbullets: /FIGHTING CALY!!/ kkkk

Making film of our gorgeous goddess for Singles Magazine 

Gifset I made from the video <3

tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o8_250.gif tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o1_250.gif tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o3_250.gif

tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o4_250.gif tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o6_250.gif tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o5_250.gif

tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o7_250.gif tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o2_250.gif tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o9_250.gif

4 more with the umbrella (she is sooooo pretty, my fav from the video *-*)

tumblr_o4uriwCoIq1ur5j77o2_250.gif tumblr_o4uriwCoIq1ur5j77o1_250.gif

tumblr_o4uriwCoIq1ur5j77o3_250.gif tumblr_o4uriwCoIq1ur5j77o4_250.gif

http://sweetestpmy.tumblr.com/tagged/Singles

:wub:

• Like 10

8 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

YES, this round doing my every 12am-6am-12pm-6am. (think this is the best timing for me. i am light sleeper, sure wake up before 6am, and won't disturb my work because my department in my institution won't have teabreak for staff.
the other time was "9-3-9-3", that was truly MADNESS. so ended up missing one,  and only get 3 votes one day. felt so guilty.

thanks, @ReemKanabta, thanks. forget to thanks you. forget to mention, that 'black-white' post is so steamy and real.. Daebak to our awesome gifted Script Writer and  'film editor", hahaha. KBS can use some helps from you gals if they want to remake Healer 2 or DotS 2.. ahhaha. both story and the black-white pic is so real, comfort our "weary hearts' , and i hope will "motivate CW and MY to 'go the extra miles"... they will think, "why not? since the fans all expected us to do that...", hahaha. i better don't write any more, else anything 50 shades will comes out.

• Like 6

Hi there Changminers! Don't forget to vote for our steamy couple every 6 hours kkkk 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/01/vote-for-your-favorite-couple-in-shippers-contest-round-3-fanfiction/11/

828454changmin146.png

@maryofbethany well, if KBS hired @tehlimau or me or any of the Changminers here, I think Healer 2 would be -18 rated ahahahah :lol:

@hrh77 Check your DMs dear ;)

• Like 8