[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest Firstsnow123

it was old pictures of her,something fishy . Hehehe . :wub: , why do you think his friend suddently liked her pictues and digging her instgram , maybe changwook talking about minyoung to him . :P

Guest treasure51

Some one bought a gift for his gf

@fyeahjcw.. I like it... Should we call KBS or SBS or MBC to make this drama.. I want to watch it too...

And fyeah, u r rite.. He bought perfume for women

.love..love

Or

Edited by treasure51

Guest treasure51

She is going back to SK?? When? 24.07??

@AnsOlga, MY usually  difficult to cacth her at airport? And now she show up? Why now?

Sesaange..fishy..fishy..

Prepare ladies....

Daebak gifs @fyeahjcw! And shout out to @ahpheng @insania @labyrinth525 and all peeps here for keeping thread alive. FYI, I have barely scratched the surface of the panda docu, too many things, and too little time. My BTS ff you have to wait a little more.

but finally today I can post my Birthday ff, which I finished two weeks ago! Hopefully you guys will enjoy it as much as the last one. It is a special edition Healer fic, timed for wookie'is birthday FM today. Enjoy!

https://tehlimaufanfichaven.wordpress.com/2015/07/25/k-drama-fanfic-healer-special-edition-kisses-from-a-birthday-boy/

• Like 14

Of course  I'll always here to keep changmin thread @tehlimau .. even althought they still love to play  hide and seek with us and tease us  as always.. but I'll believe to them ..  I'm not in an usual delulu land but this is the special one.. reel to real.. Can't wait for your BTS FF..  is it will a little grey there maybe ? kekeke.. 

@adniRose.. @Firstsnow123.. maybe he told his friend that now he miss her so much.. and he want tell to her by liking her IG  that with hashtag #알라뷰 (I love you) #missyoualready

Ahh I want say thanks to someone too..

1922269_1581537545421705_54749984_n_zpsl

Kangwooooo.. Thanks to all your effort.. btw are you a changminers too? .. don't worry we'll be nice to you.. please keep support them.. and give us more hint kekekeke....

Edited by insania
  • Like 11

Suspicious! Suspicious!! Suspicious!!!

Wookie's friend liked 

Youngie's picture which 

have being there for long

time now.

And the big question is why now?? 

Why that particular picture 

with the caption 'I love you'?:rolleyes:

Youngie used I love you and

not I love y'all.  Meaning then, 

that the caption is directed to 

someone special ❤❤❤.

Then Wookie's friend liked

the picture, indirectly telling us the caption is neant only for 'WOOKIE'. 

Awww this two lovebirds :rolleyes:

someone in love is already

telling his friends about his gf❤❤❤.

And the perfume, who knows 

Maybe he is keeping it till

Youngie comes back to SK to

use it as a welcome back and

I missed you gift :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by Youngvivy
  • Like 3

Another Couple Items .....

( Warninfor those who's been lurking here, please control your jealousy and don't play havoc and mess up with our couple here, you can just blabber your big mouths elsewhere, but not in here, and I knew who you are, one by one, and keep my eyes on all of you...ARRASSO!! )

3deaf2f431adcbeff329b4c4a9af2edda2cc9f99

we can see her headphones same as Wookie....

Plus her shoes. that's not a sport shoes that suitable for a gym training. 

Identified as a Retro Air Jordan Limited Edition and this is not for a fitness wear.

and we can see the other limited edition wore by nonother than the man himself.

6a495f8b87d6277fc500cbfb2d381f30e824fca9

I didn't undertstand why his friend took this pic...a Konus with Air Jordan 2015  Limited edition, then BAM....she posted her fitness time.....

Is this how their friend also post a hints for us.....and like : if you were their trues Couple Fans and support them, you will be also knew our hints.....

Party Time........

Hidden Content

Dear @treasure51 this was the result of investigation from uri CSI team @Voilla_amore ..  btw where she is now?.. She is never show up lately.. are you ok Dear? or still busy with extra oxygen too? Please come out @Voilla_amore .. we miss you Darling

• Like 3

@luvspartace actually i'm having the same problem.. i think my laptop is the problem (mine is very an old lappy:P) because i can watch it using my sis laptop.. let me know if you already find the solution.. 

where's everyone.. u guys still alive? busy with extra oxygen tanks..? seems like everyone busy spazzing underwater! lol:P

hmm...  will do...I think it has something to do with the way it was recorded...do you have a DVD player?  I haven't tried yet but we do have that.  Or PS3  as advised by one of our chinggu, too.  @Crazis  thanks dear :)

• Like 1

Mianh.. I just want edit the previous post.. but Soompi really hate me now.. I tried for 20minute but  failed and failed again. what wrong with u soompi????  Arrrgghhhh..

Here the pics was @Voilla_amore mentioned before

pic1

pic2

• Like 4

Guest ZikzinLovers

and he was giving me the idea that my lovebirds nothing to do, Wooki still young and instagram to min was that day that I thought only wanted as his friend, I say to follow her instagram account. but they did not know that our Wookiee this on rumors of romance with a Korean girl who was Miss korea quein knows when? the news was spread by Soompi in realidadyo never believed that story, our Wookiee is a gentleman if he had said partner and who is! but I have hope that something happens to our min young, something happens that does not mean nor in South Korea :w00t:

which will be a surprise for our captain today? :wub: ;)

Guest ZikzinLovers

Our Beautiful Unique Goddess PMY 24.07.2015

:wub::):wub:

nqec6dopmgjv.jpg

Cr:DC

What ????
Where you are going with those bags?
you go traveling or this coming?

Guest ZikzinLovers

Thanks to all these post I think our captain is up to something,   :w00t: beyond that follow very closely min young in instagram. And I was a bit surprised if Wookiee still instagram to min young because it gives you I like your photos? :crazy: :vicx: :sweatingbullets: You have to send their friends to review their selfies. I do not understand anything! I need urgent help!!!!! :blink::angry:

or perhaps our captain Wookiee told his friend kangwoooo her friend Sky min young girl and gave her to me like your photos? that interest so sudden! I do not understand anything! I'll go to study :tears:

Guest treasure51

Thank you @insania for the pics and your explanation. I remember i read abt tht before but the pics didn't show up. Hv to zoom to see MY's shoes, voilla's csi skills r awesome

I read from ig, Min Young still in Hengdian. Those bags not hers, if i am not mistake, those r her fans bags

Hv u all seen wookie 'dancing machine' on his birthday ... So cute

Wait for youngie update her ig ..