[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest Eileen531

Wow that kissing video was freaking hot. I slowed mowed it and repeated it several times. Thanks for posting it and the music was beautiful (from 50 shades of gray, right?). Only a male singing it. I particularly was interested in the kitchen kiss, it was definitely a moment between them. Go back and after Minyoung pokes him and moves away Jcw expression follows through and it's great.  Someone on Healer main thread said Kdrama kisses can't have "tongue" involved because of regulations. So in real life that's something they have to look forward to. Omgosh, did I just say that out loud. lol. Ha.  @reyko, besides Minyoung's neck being a favorite of Jcw, I think he likes another part too. When Minyoung rolled back into his embrace in her sleep in episode 15 did anyone notice how looong his gaze stayed on her ehemm "front" before taking her arm and wrapping it over his waist as he slides closer.  And the back hug while she is looking at the island, I nearly stopped breathing.  So intimate especially with the entire staff/crew off to the side.  If you look long enough and I have, he slightly glances over towards them (I believe from reaction from the staff/crew).  I imagine unintentional touches occur and everyone remains professional even if flirting and joking BTS occurs. 

eileenbarrett531_at_gmail.com_stv said:
@reyko, besides Minyoung's neck being a favorite of Jcw, I think he likes another part too. When Minyoung rolled back into his embrace in her sleep in episode 15 did anyone notice how looong his gaze stayed on her ehemm "front" before taking her arm and wrapping it over his waist as he slides closer.  And the back hug while she is looking at the island, I nearly stopped breathing.  So intimate especially with the entire staff/crew off to the side.  If you look long enough and I have, he slightly glances over towards them (I believe from reaction from the staff/crew).  I imagine unintentional touches occur and everyone remains professional even if flirting and joking BTS occurs. 

Guest minksquared

I need to come out of the closet now. I've not participated in any shippers forum and I've not shipped ANY OTP in a looooong time now but JCW and PMY broke the spell! There is something about these two, when they interact on and off screen, that just sizzles. It's hard to put it all in words but it all says in the simple gestures, the slight touch, their "EXTREME" ease, passion, need that comes off when they kiss, those GAZES (omg JCW, you're killing me with those gaze!!) and of course watching them on those bts...everything screams love :P
I've watched Empress Ki and loved the show very much but I did not get that super duper intense 'love is in the air' feel between him and HJW (I love HJW, in fact I started watching Empress Ki because of HJW but it was JCW that made me stay and watched till the end). JCW and PMY is a whole different ball game altogether :)

I've just watched the subbed ep 20 earlier and happy they got their happy ending but also sad it has come to an end. dealing with the withdrawal now.
Love reading all you shippers posts in here! :)

Guest Roxie10

So sad that this superb drama has ended :( I need to find other subtitle to replace this , can anyone rec good similar k drama ? In the meanwhile, I'm gonna keep repeating first 10 mins of ep 15 and keep digging about this couple .

Guest charliew

Roxie10 said: So sad that this superb drama has ended :( I need to find other subtitle to replace this , can anyone rec good similar k drama ? In the meanwhile, I'm gonna keep repeating first 10 mins of ep 15 and keep digging about this couple .

Guest missdc01_at_aol.com_stv

you're right there's no pictures of PMY and JCW together..but why? i dont see any problem with that...they dont really have any pictures together?...sad sad sad that's what i've been waiting for...i want to know too whats the sitting arrangements...are they next to each other?

Guest missdc01_at_aol.com_stv

oh really they are not sitting next  to each other? ...all of a sudden just like that...i dont like it...i'm not happy with that...it really hurts not to see them together not next to each other....City Hunter after party LMH and PMY were sitting next to each other...i think they also have no pictures together but they were sitting next to each other..

Guest ellipse

Erm, since we are not there at the party itself , there is currently no solid evidence as to whether they sat together or separately, unless there are pictures which indicate that. Therefore, there is no point speculating that now.

And I realised that pmy wa holding her phone in some of the pics with other people. I think it is likely that she took pictures with others using her phone, but they will be part of her private collection.

There is no evidence that they were not seated next to each other...anyways on healer, someone mentioned that LMH and PSH were close during the farewell party. Anyways in my opinion, if you have noting to hide you are not afraid to show affection to your acting partner.

• Like 1