[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Lovely ChangMiners Chingus! Good evening all :xLet us not be sad that we do not have photos of the company as occasion parties with a final party healer drama, which to some extent we want to see all of our most beloved, beautiful Ji Chang WookPark Min Young, just remember how much love and happiness in their views on each other in each BTS and sharing photos were, although initially, if they do not want to take a picture together, we would not say to put them in Instagram, for me personally, no sharing photos of their with this party is now even bigger, and louder says only, that the excitement,and their true feelings, they have, for each other, during this period,it will be easy for everyone to solve, but what they conceal, so as love is immediately evident in the eyes, and even more so, in the same place where a lot of people close to the party, and they both wanted to be as far as I know, a secret relationship, according to various news sources Korean read that beautiful JCW said, and even recently the beautiful goddess PMY, said virtually very similar words, she does not want to be entrapment media attention, but wants to be in love, so that I think still have our doves still fell under the magic of their senses, and is currently in deep love and affection for each other, so taking into account the special aura of happiness of both, it shows the naked eye, and these happy shining, their beautiful faces,tell me more than a thousand words, or simply sharing photos.When these feelings are living in the heart, you can not just take a picture with the one you love, with so many people (as it is on a farewell party healer) love special and magical world of only two people, and another in it, no place, when- or, those feelings of love and happiness that people experience when in love is hard to describe in simple terms, but can be seen in the smiles and glances always give lovers happy, shining eyes a special aura, even without a specific reason lovers always radiate a special atmosphere of happiness around in those moments you want to embrace the whole world, so our lovebird ChangMin constantly emit this special magical aura of happiness, and yet even this is not enough words to express fully, just need to look at them carefully and it shows clearly all!I took a little break in his records here in our flow of love Changmin, waiting for our final with a beautiful lovebird OTP, thank God, the final episode of 20 was perfect and happy, you can now start again here to write all my thoughts, though we so and all the drama in the thread Healer together every day, and I'm very happy here, and always will be, even just to read your kind and wise opinions and messages are very proud of you every day, happy that so many good people are here and everyone sincerely now gives his heart to ours, so I was, like read a lot of forums and even the highest European and Chinese to make sure that all of the same opinion as we all ChangMiners Chingus can never be such an amazing, natural, unexplained tempting for so many different countries, each time (as was the case with every new episode of the healer and the BTS vidio and photos), more and more, creating a magical aura of chemistry between the pair if there is not any real feelings.All eyes tenderness in love Ji Chang WookPark Min Young at each other, clearly show that they are both fascinated by each other, they feel comfortable, to such an extent that they even gave so many beautiful and very close to the romantic scenes that, as a rule, very few people give in K-dramas precisely because, of course, all too Healer Changmin couple kissing and touching, and there very well need to consider what it tells us about the body language and gestures (eg,body language and gestures can help to tell a good sense of the reality of the two lovers, because it is especially gestures can tell a lot of new and interesting aspects of this),.Lovely ChangMiners Chingus instead of having to worry about the absence of a joint party photo Changmin, try to describe our emotions, the most favorite moments of charming beautiful love, healer Couple, February 14 (Valentine's Day), and even Chinese fans Baidu already called, our sweet Changmin newlyweds,they, really believe, that any special affection between, Ji Chang WookPark Min Young, During filming, Healer,and they believe that this is the main proof of this strong chemistry between them, and even the lack of photos, which they see as a large and an important sign to confirm all of them words, and I really think they are absolutely right in everything, even in the Korean news Today :x http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2015/02/11/2015021101495.html the most discussed issues have Ji Chang WookPark Min Young overload their chemistry, and a very strong, suspicion that, still have, real love, with each other now, so it is understandable why they do not want instead of light to much curious glances of many people at the party healer,in my many Korean aficionados out there, everything is obvious and even more so if we do not see a joint photo, it does not mean that they are not at all, I am more than confident that recently on necessarily light up somewhere what that languid, passionate,even from afar gentle look of our ChangMin each other,in other words, just can, not be,even photoshop from Chinese, and Korean aficionados, for our,sweet ChangMin, and then shows how perfect they fit together very well, they are similar to each other, even many gestures (eg gesture language), they are very similar in recent years is very noticeable, and for me the obvious fact, that after so many hugs, and kisses, they became very close to each other people, and they, are very important, for each other. I just, even sure of that, look, even on a very beautiful, and sensual moment, of goodbye on the roof with 20 episodes, I lost count how many JCW constantly trying to touch that cheek PMY, and, even kissed,his hand so gently,in the magical moment, I'm sure, for some reason, it did not happen, in the real world scenario, and a personal sense of rush JCW, just to prove its seriousness, and tender feelings is, for PMY,he seems to be trying to see here this gesture of kissing hands tell a lot about her and still there in that moment, and apparently the camera was filming from a distance and they were able to spend some time in a real world, as, Ji Chang WookPark Min Young, also, not only as their heroes, many international admirers also noticed it and I think now a lot of personal things to show their true feelings for each other and gave them to the shooting exactly the same as our amazing writer SJN,not yet in a Korean drama between the OTP, was not so much as a sensual hugs, between our ChangMin, in any case, such a sensibility, in every hug, and look like between our charming ChangMin, I personally have not seen yet, and even if we ignore, our thoughts and think in terms of gestures what they say is the most accurate argument of love always, so here is a gentle and sensual kiss the hand-sign is a special feeling and location to the woman at the wedding are often kiss the bride's hand only so tenderly it is also a beautiful sign of love, and I am sure that this is a personal initiative of JCW, which he was allowed to use because they do not think that every kiss straight to detail write out a script writer, there can only be written word that in one way or another episode should be a kiss scene, much as this romantic scene displayed on the screen it is a personal challenge I think the actors,our ChangMin well as some very beautiful, real and deep framework for K-drama kisses, so I have no doubt that all reality and in any case very Korean press has repeatedly hinted that they are the real couple behaved always filming, let's just go back to the articles and phrases, and that is where we can find some tips for us, too, and on BTS is off-screen moments obviously think.
Anyway, I just really want to make our common path in the magical world of love ChangMin was always good, as there are now, good attracts good only, and still each of us happy even just to dream about reality ChangMin, and good ChangMiners Chingus worldwide now very, very much and our Healer Couple beautiful with each passing day more and more people are attracted and beckons for themselves, and this is the most important thing that everyone wants the best and the good of our beloved ChangMin Couple just so wonderful and from this is so warm in my heart immediately.Thank you very much to all, of you Amazing ChangMiners Chingus, for, all the daily updates,and excellent maintenance,of this thread,in the aura, of great love,good mood,and, good thoughts, and it can feel like I'm sure absolutely everyone, who reads, this thread immediately,thank you all for, that,and save faith,in our inseparable ChangMin,they are the best, and deserve, our love, and support!Hugs, with love, all here! :x >:D< <:-P :)>- :-bdFighting,Lovely Amazing ChangMiners Chingus,Fighting Charming ChangMinI am sure that our beautiful love birds ChangMin have a lot of joint photo and we do not necessarily see everything, I think that's enough just to think about it, even if they have their own world, if they are in love with each other (and I have even a shadow of doubt does not appear that all of it, it is) and let these bright feelings no Korean aficionados will not destroy as many beautiful Korean couple earlier (for example, even just look at the real last couple BinKyo (HB-SHK) the other day on my eyes accidentally caught clips of them and I saw a lot of similarities as our ChangMin now, especially the location of the hands of a beautiful SHK,kissing scenes,with Hyun Bin,it seems to me, that, now ChangMin many similar gestures, with romantic scenes, with each other anyway maybe someone of you, too, will look amazing ChangMiners clips on BinKyo, or even any real Couple (even if just in the past someone was real) and then we can understand more, I think it makes sense!
:x
5yx8bmejtdwr.gif
j72knzvqazai.jpg
etxme5sqtxk4.jpg
]j3hqw98aw5b5.png
wd97n92erczs.jpg
i628h2qaqewn.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Eileen531

@pnaysurfer 84, "hmmmm JCW is a really interesting human being lol! "  
I couldn't agree more, from some interviews I notice what everyone says that he is shy and he can't lie and is very humble.  Also, he's nicer to his fans than usual when walking by.  In an interview once, and I don't have it saved but he joked about giving the reporters/ interviewer a hard time and was trying to do better.  Yet he seems to give more in depth answers if time allows in interviews and it made me think he is a thinker.  He also said, he is just ordinary and he's not special just because he is an actor. Wow. When he talked about his character in EK it sounds like he discussed with the director/writers a lot about his portrayal.  In Healer, we heard the actors all engaged in character discussions with SJN too, again tying to get it right.I'm just trying to connect the dots.......because when everyone talks about chemistry there are different levels of chemistry in my opinion. So Minyoung returns after a 2 year absence, (she pulled a CYS) by disappearing from social media and rarely heard from her. That was tough as a fan.  I believe she was working on improving her craft, learning Mandarin, graduating from college and healing her heart, mind and spirit.  At the KBS awards she said acting is hard and she wondered if she'd be back doing it.  She was controlling her emotions and was humble.  What I see is through SJN's project it's known she gives extra background information on characters (which the director said is even more work) but helpful work as it is a lifeline to developing their characters.  Both JCW and Minyoung are at the same point in their careers and are passionate to get it right.  I think they fed off of each other and clicked.  He is the shy guy and MY is so outgoing and honest.JCW was asked in 2012 about his ideal type.  "I like a person that is comfortable to have a conversation with, someone that I can connect with, and someone who is fun."  Then more recently, He's mentioned "having a conversation and communicating well" that will endure a relationship but also someone who can support his journey as an actor.   I probably over think this but to me this is something that grounds two people together. Walah, chemistry in an organic way.  What do you guys think? 

@pnaysurfer 84, "hmmmm JCW is a really interesting human being lol! "  

I couldn't agree more, from some interviews I notice what everyone says that he is shy and he can't lie and is very humble.  Also, he's nicer to his fans than usual when walking by.  In an interview once, and I don't have it saved but he joked about giving the reporters/ interviewer a hard time and was trying to do better.  Yet he seems to give more in depth answers if time allows in interviews and it made me think he is a thinker.  He also said, he is just ordinary and he's not special just because he is an actor. Wow. 
When he talked about his character in EK it sounds like he discussed with the director/writers a lot about his portrayal.  In Healer, we heard the actors all engaged in character discussions with SJN too, again tying to get it right.
I'm just trying to connect the dots.......because when everyone talks about chemistry there are different levels of chemistry in my opinion. 
So Minyoung returns after a 2 year absence, (she pulled a CYS) by disappearing from social media and rarely heard from her. That was tough as a fan.  I believe she was working on improving her craft, learning Mandarin, graduating from college and healing her heart, mind and spirit.  At the KBS awards she said acting is hard and she wondered if she'd be back doing it.  She was controlling her emotions and was humble.  
What I see is through SJN's project it's known she gives extra background information on characters (which the director said is even more work) but helpful work as it is a lifeline to developing their characters.  Both JCW and Minyoung are at the same point in their careers and are passionate to get it right.  I think they fed off of each other and clicked.  He is the shy guy and MY is so outgoing and honest.
JCW was asked in 2012 about his ideal type.  "I like a person that is comfortable to have a conversation with, someone that I can connect with, and someone who is fun."  Then more recently, He's mentioned "having a conversation and communicating well" that will endure a relationship but also someone who can support his journey as an actor. 

I probably over think this but to me this is something that grounds two people together. Walah, chemistry in an organic way.  What do you guys think?

Wow! Thanks for this amazing comment! Yes to everything. Friendships are drawn out from comfortable atmospheres and out of that something else blossoms. We might not have gotten our OTP PMY and JCW worthy pictures at the wrap-up party of Healer but I believe that there is much more deeper and worthwhile things at work there. I'm not saying to keep our hopes up but to keep our minds and expectations open for whatever.

Guest Eileen531

@pnaysurfer 84,  Thanks and I like your "I believe that there is much more deeper and worthwhile things at work there"  I believe this drama will have a longer effect on them.  It won't be that easy to shed and it will stand out among one of their best pieces of work. At least I hope they feel this way. lol Minyoung already said this character is now her favorite and JCW's ig said "I will not forget it". 
I'm not surprised there isn't a couple photo. I really didn't see any adults taking pictures with other adults. They all posed with the kiddies.  Which was sweet.  I think I read in DB that Yoo ji Tae was one of the first celebrities who openly dated (who became his wife). I have no idea what level he was at in his career but kudos to him for showing that dating is normal and not a scandal. 

All the most beautiful, mega-sensual, and unforgettable,magical kisses love, between, our Healer-ChangMin Couple!:x

Lovely, Amazing ChangMiners Chingus, wishes each,very sweet dreams,in beautiful dreams,about,our secret love doves ChangMin,endlessly revising these beautiful scenes of kissing, and romance,yet even just from this,we can be happy,and in their good thoughts, about them,so many wonderful phrases between them, a healer, I think we should write them (all phrases love interest of all episodes) here as well, perhaps even there are a lot of mysteries, and answers is for us, as the Chinese admirers baidu, believe, that our wise, and insightful writer SJN, in the last episode, and other early episodes Healer real, and personal lines prescribed, specifically, for our JCWPMY,I think in these phrases also have a sense of reality to JCW♥PMY, that gave them a writer, as a very real inventory of all the good people baidu, believe,that all, this is, not just, that, there is a secret, good, sense, in these lines! YS (PMY):"When I hold his hand, I always get the feeling that everything will be fine. The feeling that starts in my hand, goes through my body, and then I relax.It's amazing really! The only thing in the world - is now his hand. "

JH (JCW): "The question is what do I like? High places, the first snow, small hands, beautiful lips and hair .... what are my dislikes? Anything that prevents us from being together ..."
YS (PMY): "What I like ... his voice, his strong arms, his smiling eyes ..."
and then I realized that in the translation of these lines many phrases just missed (you can see the different translations into English were) so here are the lines a little differently described: Question: JH(JCW) What do I love? High places, first snow, small hands, white blanket, and her hair. What I can not stand? All that separates me from this.YS(PMY) The sound of the camera shutter, his big hands, smiling eyes, and wide open arms. What I can not stand? All that separates me from this.
Fighting Sweet ChangMin!Beautiful photoshop good people,but even,in Photoshop JCW♥PMY too Perfect,each other,and that's fact!4cw07i7b2z78.gif
lz76rhikypn1.jpg
Cr:Healer K-Drama InstagramCharMing Beautiful Perfect ChangMin Love,in the air!g8p7oqsc3toq.jpg

• Like 1

@eileenbarrett531_at_gmail.com_stv‌

PMY received so much love from female fans after SKKS but IMHO she received more hate and heartaches while doing City hunter. She was bashed heavily at DB and soompi ??? And she was doing dramas one after the other while still with KK with very little rest and time to study and analyze her character. Maybe KK made her more popular but not necessarily a better actress. She felt really bad and unhappy of her works and this got her thinking whether to quit or continue.

I always find her an intelligent, very straight forward and honest person. She is also very private. she and JCW are so much alike in so many ways. I am just so happy that she got to act with him. He is an actor with great depth and passion for his work. He is not after popularity but more concerned with the outcome of his work. I am sure she learned so much from him and YJT too.

Should they fall for each other it's gonna be one solid relationship not founded on mere physical attraction. They match intellectually too.

Anybody read what he posted as his new year's wish in his IG??? Oh my his a man of deep thoughts and high intellect not just a pretty face.

Btw any of you familiar with Eugene Kim? Her husband whom she met thru their drama creating destiny is her exact opposite too. She is so honest and outgoing while Ki tae young is soo shy but they found out they can talk about anything under the sun and fell in love hahaha. I so love this couple. Hoping ChangMin would end up like them hehe

• Like 2

Hi everyone, can we please refrain from bringing up PMY past relationship? Its hard to see her still getting persecuted for something that may have been a mutual decision. I am saddened by the culture where two people liking each other or loving each other openly being called a scandal. PMY and JCW seem genuinely happy around each other. Even if they remain good friends with a mutual admiration, I think we as fans and shippers should take the lead and allow them to do this in peace.

I thought it was interesting that they didn't take pictures together. Maybe they are trying to avoid speculations and things, I don't know. It's kind of a double edged sword because if they take a selca together then people can be like omg they are close maybe they are dating. And if they don't take pictures, then people can still speculate that maybe they are trying to be aloof with one another to avoid their relationship going public. To me though, i feel like there is definitely something there that wasn't there before. In ep 20 of Healer, when Jeong Hoo took pictures of her and kissed her...that eye smile from young shin was so... Happy. It felt so real..like she is so in love and happy and giddy all at once. Gives me that feeling of when you finally get to be with the person you have been developing feelings for after a long time lol. Maybe I need to calm down from being delulu but if they are together, JCW has to go to the army anyway :((((

Also, at the KBS awards park min young openly expressed that she wanted a boyfriend for this new year and then right after she said that, they zoomed in on JCW. Another thing to mention is that PMY really wants to get married. In guerrilla date, she mentioned how she has been wanting to get married ever since she can remember...maybe her wish will come true soon??

• Like 1

@hotgimmik, I saw that too how she wants to get married, she seems so mature and grounded now. They both are, that's what I like about them. They enjoy life and each other :x

I meant to ask, who is taking lead on the contest. I'm not savvy when it comes to tech stuff, but I will do what I can.

:-??

Guest Eileen531

@ saved2Ksounds like you've been a long time fan too. I watched CH before I watched SKKS but was late to the whole drama blog world until months afterwards. So in real time I never witnessed the hate, I only read it later.  After SKKS Minyoung had lots of interviews and magazine spreads and I grew to love/appreciate her for the same things you listed.  She is intelligent and I love her straight forwardness, it's unusual compared to many who come off looking childlike.  The sad thing is her being the honest person she is gained her hate. I always felt that male counterparts don't suffer the way female actresses do from bloggers but especially crazy fangirls. 
I'm glad she did Man of Honor/Glorious Jane though, since she worked with Director, Lee Jung Sub and he knows her well and I wonder if he specifically asked for her to act in Healer. Yay.Song Ji Na said he made a strong case for her.  He said, you can trust her. Aww. SJN said when she met Minyoung she had the aura of being a good actress and not just being a star. Double Aww.
I did see JCW's NewYear IG.  Words Aptly Spoken from The Paradox of Our Age by Bob Morehead.  Yes as @pnaysurfer 84, said above,  "hmmmm JCW is a really interesting human being lol! " .   I think intellectually they do match too.
Yes I do know Eugene not her husband but heard they met during a drama. Didn't know about their personalities either, it sounds familiar. lol.  Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

@saved2K‌ My absolute favorite role of PMY before CYS was Yoon Hee in SKKS. As a matter of fact, that was the fillier I watched while waiting for Mondays.

As for JCW, I could never find someplace to watch EK, so I gave up, lol. Lazy, I know, but I did start to watch him singing on YouTube. I love theater as well, so that background alone for him is :-bd

I want to be lurker but really you gals! :P
The director of Healer is the one who strongly recommend PMY for Healer. Even SJN said she felt PMY has the aura of wanting to be a good actress instead of celebrity. She really want to be actress that's recognized by people, so I was truly happy for her she won KBS drama award as an actress. And I looked back her past projects, after resting for 2 years she took up ANL cast against a sunbaenim with not much loveline I felt she really not ready for any scandal.Her 2nd project ~ Healer I felt she really tried her best even cut her hair minimum make up to portray CYS as a reporter. 
And you gals watched the initial press con / interviews she always attempted to be more friendly with YJT think she want to avoid scandal. The OTP selfie was to promote them as a couple but after that no more. Even KBS couple award she avoid JCW burning gazes :P so I really sensed she is trying hard to minimize any scandal/rumour.
But her being a cheerful, lovely and pretty lady there's feelings and emotions that she can't control...  lol that's why dunno why I felt later part of the drama things seems to be different between JCW? 
Anyway I hope she find her soulmate soon and live happily. 

• Like 1

Guest Eileen531

@ TerryG , @ celyw, @ hotgimmik, @ Olga2010
SKKS was also my favorite of Minyoungs too. I loved when Healer began that comments were positive about MY and I feel people had a whole new appreciation for her. Thankfully and I hope she realizes it.
I think YJT must be cracking up with all the OTP playful antics. What a great actor for the other two to learn from. Not just in professional life but his pride in his family life.  The real things that are important.
If you read the actual transcripts from the Guerilla Date when she is inside for the interview, all of her responses are to questions from the reporter. I think a lot of her answers are changed and the context doesn't have the same meaning. Ex: she never mentions a boyfriend's name, why would she that is old. But entertainment sites and other outlets mentions him specifically as if she is brought it up.  She never said she wanted to get married, the reporter also asked her do you ever think of marriage , are you lonely? She thinks of her answer and said, I do, ever since I wished that I could have someone truly on my side.  It has a whole other meaning when it is said in this context.  Just my opinion but I wanted to share that cus I don't like those entertainment reports that create a false impression. Haha sorry.   
Olga, love all the pictures, gifs and closeups of our couple. Keep them coming. Thanks

@eileenbarrett531_at_gmail.com_stv‌ oh my goodness so the director here is the same director of MOH??? Yes SJN personally invited JCW for the role but in the case of PMY she is director Lee Jung Sub's personal choice woooaaahhh. This means a lot to me....director Lee said PMY can be trusted and IMHO when a director whom you have worked before trusted you this much it gives a positive feeling of how good your work ethics and attitudes are. She may not be a great actress yet but given her determination and renewed passion she will get there in due time

• Like 1

@saved2K‌ My absolute favorite role of PMY before CYS was Yoon Hee in SKKS. As a matter of fact, that was the fillier I watched while waiting for Mondays.

As for JCW, I could never find someplace to watch EK, so I gave up, lol. Lazy, I know, but I did start to watch him singing on YouTube. I love theater as well, so that background alone for him is :-bd

Her choice of roles are always great. Many keep saying including myself that it's normally the bright chirppy chirppy type but as I ponder deeply maybe I failed to see the inner strength of the characters she played. Yoon Hee is a personal favorite too. I love kim Nana in the earlier episodes but the script was changed at some point I heard???? Did not finish MOH and did not watch Dr. Jin. CYS is my favorite so far :)

HAHA! I hope this new ship I'm getting on will actually sail. My previous ship actually sailed at one point and it crashed and burned. But that's okay because it was 2 years ago.

I remember seeing your comment in the main thread @saved2K about PMY-JCW ship cast-off yet and the ship has already crashed and burned because of darn! we didn't get OTP after party pics HAHAHAHA!!!

Thoughts:

From someone who has watched Eugene and her husband in Creating Destiny, I think feelings and emotions come when you are so invested in your role. I think that show had 31 episodes. And their scenes weren't really amazing, unlike how PMY and JCW are in theirs (but that also doesn't really count as out of discussion because DAMN! they were amazing scenes and I ship them so hard), but off screen, they had smashing chemistry (i've watched a couple of BTSs and wow!) So, I believe that KBS, as a smaller company than MBC and SBS, is just trying to protect actors interests unless its for the drama promo, to release such BTS scenes from Healer.

So, don't sweat it ladies and gents if this PMY-JCW does sail. I have hopes because sparks were flying on set (from videos I've watched).
And plus! JCW LOVES food (except for carrot dishes) and PMY loves to cook. They already have a common ground HAHAHAHA!

• Like 1

@celyw‌ yes his gazes could be like burning flame but I find her kisses look more natural, full of emotion and super sweet. My favorite among the many romantic scenes in Healer is the last 2 kisses in episode 20 lol she was sooo into her character I got goose bumps watching her loving gazes it's sooo romantic even better than SKKS after-kiss eye contact which is my favorite till healer

• Like 1

@celyw‌ yes his gazes could be like burning flame but I find her kisses look more natural, full of emotion and super sweet. My favorite among the many romantic scenes in Healer is the last 2 kisses in episode 20 lol she was sooo into her character I got goose bumps watching her loving gazes it's sooo romantic even better than SKKS after-kiss eye contact which is my favorite till healer

It's true!!!! That day kiss in ep 20 was so convincing that when I watched that scene i also thought she is so in love! Aigoo more in love than me!! Lol

• Like 1