[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@ReemKanabta hahaha - I replied you on that IG thread - I was saying I also had synergy with Wookie. :P

The alternate version would be that he was reading MY FF from South Korea (that anonymous South Korean reader coming up in my Google analytics) and decided to give ChangMiners a hint. I think I have officially gone mad from all that writing of FFs. HELLLLLLPPPP!!!!!!O.o

• Like 1

No you're not mad @tehlimau anybody from SK, please announce yourself, we wont bite :D

why do you think we have more than 65 thousand views on this thread, its not only us here, there're many lurkers I guess, but hope the Paps (disp.) stay away, I don't want to feel we are doing all the work for them

I also had a hunch a few days ago, i think some of their staff, or what do know MY herself might pop up here, I luv you Ming Young ah, you and Wookie, Lol

@tehlimau I just had a convo with changminers at ig.. We talk about his latest ig update. Dont u think his ig uPdate sO similar wIth ur latest ff..

Tired, exercise, sleepy, ramyeon.. 

we think ur slient reader fRom SK is hIm.. Wha do u tHink??

So.. If it based on ur ff.. Right now maybe he still had a kakao talk with MY.. 

Guest Eileen531

You ladies are intriguing me....  @keemKanabta, what did you say over 65,000 views?  I had no idea, where do you find this information from?  I remember when airing Healer someone said an outrageous number of views at the time but still. Woah.

@tehlimau, I think I must of missed something regarding a certain FF, which I thought I was all caught up on....can you tell me the title of the one you ladies are mentioning, please? 

So Jcw took your ideas from yhour FF.....how cute is that.  Also, you guys think a certain silent reader is from SK and him, do I have this correct? This is blowing my mind.  I'm glad a lot of us are talking off thread to keep them safe.  This is my first ship and I had to learn a lot of things as well. This is serious business, like no other. lmao.  Thanks.

@Eileen531 about number of views.. U can scroll down. And click at go to topic listing.. It will guide u to the list of shipper topics. Check at our thread tittle  there is more 71.000 views. 

The latest @tehlimau ff about kakao talk.. Have u read it??

Edited by OdankItha

Guest Eileen531

Thanks @Odankltha, I thought I did read it, but I will go back again to check. lol.  Are you telling me you can see who views @tehlimau FFs too?  Very interesting. 

Thanks for the info on the shippers topic, I will try it.  I am still learning about this format and was reading tips on posting in the new format.  Thanks again.

Guest Eileen531

Awww, nice a special guest reader from South Korea. As @ReemKanabta said with all those views we don't know who is enjoying all that is said here and I hope too it isn't some dirt diggers and we accidentally tip them off.  Thanks again.

@tehlimau daebak... Surely China fans are Changminers.. So maybe we can hope Wookie joint in GG??? Wkk..

I dont know. I'm not following GG original version. So I have no idea what role Wookie will play if he joint it. 

​Sorry for the late reply, I was going to say this before but got caught up with other things instead, so, I already believe they might have offered him a role there, (still no news on MY co-stars, and shooting should start any minute, maybe they're still negotiating with him) as I said before, they couldn't care less if they just acted on a drama together, and both of them with their explosive chemistry will be good for business, right!! besides, look how's Wookie is already getting so popular in China. But, and I hate this, I don't think he will accept, because, first; I don't think his fans and the Korean media will like it, and second; if they're already together, or want to be together, collaborating again so soon wont be good for their relationship if they don't want to get caught. Still, Wookie expressed he would love to have a project in China, he basically begged them for one in his Sohu IV, Lol (maybe want to be far, but near at the same time, B|)

About the original GG, I honestly don't like it that much, but I think I will love it with MY, as for what Wookie's role can be, there's two characters I can think of, either the cold seemingly heartless Chuck (the bad boy), this is wikipedia's description: a womanizer and party lover with a troubled life and past that provide a hidden vulnerable side, or the outsider, writer with a good heart and morals (wikipedia's description) Dan who I don't like at all, but an important character in the show, Nate's character isn't interesting enough. if he really accept it, I want him to act Chuck, I would love to see him as the bad boy, too bad he's not with Serena, which is MY role :(.

love to hear your thoughts in this, everyone

Yes @OdankItha @Eileen531 lets hope whoever they are, it's a friend not foe,,,,Healer reached 2 million views before the final and 3 million a little while ago , here we're almost 72 thousand views, and when the temp forum started the views were more than three thousand just after a few hours

@amyR055 he did imagined the wedding and the bride I guess, now that thought will linger in his mind for a while, thanks to that Sohu IV

This BTS was for ep 15 white sheet session B|

B8HxAiRCYAII65J.jpg

Min-Young ah, why the distance!!! this wasn't from the scene, feeling nervious and shy after all the white sheet business!!!

88794f93jw1eoja8ow8mmj20hs0hs76d.jpg

Poor Wook Wook

6f3076735b12ea14ac8af7b728198d26.jpg

zE8X98RlrPQ.jpg

Ok, what are you writing, I think i remember him posting something he wrote on IG, but too sleepy to search

tumblr_njfs9xYtfb1tuj76io1_500.jpg

For fun

Healer13.6.jpg

• Like 1

Morniiing Changminers.. 

@ReemKanabta looking at ur gifs and bts from airport scene.. I felt bad to yoo ji tae... Cause the two bird lovers really forget him. Busy in their own world. But I love to see Yjt expression, it seem he amused with them. I think he really play as a daddy long legs to uri couple.

Btw.. Minyoungshii.. Where r u??? 

Edited by OdankItha

Guest Eileen531

@ReemKanabta,  I wanted to answer your first post regarding GG but needed to head home. Now you ladies have another great line of thought.

I remember thinking the same thing why not offer him a part in China Girl, he hadn't picked anything yet and why waste that explosive attraction to one another.  In China it wouldn't matter if they acted together already in fact they would bank on it.  But then I thought nah would he want a role in that is it an attractive character (I actually think the females have better roles) but I didn't follow the whole series. This one they are changing due to the suggestive content and it being in China.  But I picked up on Jcw when asked about his next project and would he like to work in China, he said, yes if there is a good project send it his way and after the MC asked something else, he brought it back to that again and reminded them if there is a quality piece he would be interested........so if not CG then he definietly wants to be in that country and soon. lol. If he waits any longer to pick his next project it will begin when Minyoungs is over. They've coordinated everything else so I hope that continues. Delulu is on high alert tonight in my head.  I have a feeling something is gonna happen soon especially since I have something to do tomorrow night........that is when it will strike and I won't be able to view it in real time.  Is it a feeling you have that makes you believe they already offered him something or was there rumor about it?  About how people in SK would take it or accept it, I'm about done trying to figure them out. I'll hold my thoughts about fandoms and their obsessions ooops, I mean opinions.

Second on the list.  Poor Yjt he is just a good sport and a third wheel. lol  When we first saw the press con I didn't think they knew each other that well, but now we know they did and were pretty close.  Oh wait a minute, am I mixing up @tehlimau FF's and changing the reality. I better take another look at that timeline you supplied. lol  I remember when they both cracked up another time it had to do with the director talking about Jcw's action acting for three days.  Minyoung said it was funny how he described it or something.

Ha i was typing and about to send when they said perm forums are up and then it crashed.

@ReemKanabta great gifs and keep them coming! Rolling over the floor from green pbs! Pity i dont watch GG so I cannot comment on either the story nor characters. 

@OdankItha having thought about it, it is pretty freaky how similar his IG n my latest ff is. I mean i have never won lottery or even lucky draw prizes so this is tooclose for comfort.

@Eileen531 google analytics shows where my readers come from. It is interesting to know people from Ghana, Kuwait, Russia etc read my ffs. I usually dont see SK or Japan because of language barriers. But the day I published KakaoTalking there was a Korean reader,which was very surprising to me!!

@tehlimau to come to this close. I can't think another than u r so great in imagine what they feel inside. And what ever we thinking and blabering about in this thread could be real happen to them as ur ChangMin ff. Why I think like that?? We talking about Changmin which are real person not sjh and ys which are just a characters in drama. Its not something we can just randomly imagining, rite?? 

@Eileen531 and some one else (sorry i forgot who) had a gut that something will be happen soon. I hope whatever is it, will be a good news for everyone.. For uri couple and for us ofcourse.. 

Any way.. Happy weekend my fellow Changminers.. Lets keep as a. Happy shippers. And we have till Monday before coming back ton our mainland.. Fighting!!!

Good evening/morning to all...

Sohu IV

Q: What is your ideal type of girl?

A: 2:52 "…It will also be good if our code can match well."  Any of you know what is he refering to when using the word CODE? Maybe Code Healer?xD

A: In 4:36 “I am prepar…I’m still considering my next project.

Seems as if he already has one project and he is preparing for his role…

The second choice of translation from Sohu IV video:

A: Actually, I haven’t given much thought about marriage yet…

Here I think he is saying that he has given thought about marriage, but not much (not concrete)…yet (yet...until now...but it can change any moment).

A: I think the best age is probably when I feel that it is okay to get married.

This is even a better answer than the first translation because this one is more of an open answer. Many possibilities…open choices…a more positive answer.

Q: If you were to invite your good friends to help you on your wedding day, who would you invite?

A: The bride.

They cut the video when he was laughing.

He kept on adding…and adding to the question. He didn’t need to keep on adding.

It tells us that he is comfortable with this question, laughing and joking around.

@ReemKanabta…Hello…you are right, he seems content.:)

@all enjoyed reading all your posts. 

• Like 2

Guest Eileen531

@tehlimau, same here i was continuing my post and hit submit and boom I felt like I was about to be beamed up to the next platform.  Better luck next time soompi. :/

So google analytics, I had to look that one up.  You ladies are far more advanced than I am. I can see this as a helpful tool in business but never knew it existed. How interesting your visitors are, has this just started due to Healer?  Since we now how many people are visiting the sight thanks to @Reem, then they see the talk about your FF.  So a SK checked it out, wow. Impressive.

I remember seeing Minyoung in those bts pictures and we were wondering what is she wearing and where was she going............boy were we ever so pleasantly surprised. :D