[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@tehlimau : HAHA! Welcome back to civilization. :D 

Yeah. I was lurking the whole time in this thread. HAHA. Don't worry, I will come out when there is a need. hehe. 

Anyway, I wanna say I am a great fan of your fanfics. You are amazing and imaginative! And I will be always anticipating your new ep of fancifs! haha So I will wait for it, no matter how long it takes - cos good things comes to those who wait isn't it? HEHE :wub:

• Like 1

Guest Eileen531

@OdankItha,  If I remember correctly yes, it was Pnaysurfer who warned us about the MK rumor that was about to hit and it did.  But my gut feeling is just that with my luck something exciting will happen since I will be busy. lol that's all it is with me. Haha

@zenit, good morning/evening to you.  It's evening here (east coast US) for me.

Before the site crashed I attempted to submit my post but it was lost.  I was saying how many different versions of the question and answers to the SohuTV interview I saw also.  The question about marriage as I saw it wasn't like they asked what age do you feel you will be married?   Many actors asked the same question usually say by age 35. No, I took his answer as any age is the right age if you have the right person and it's the right time. Right after Healer when he was bombarded by interviews someone asked him about marriage and his reply was I'm not there yet. I agree with @ReemKanabta, the idea is now rolling around his head since it's been planted there.  But seriously how can a man about to serve MS for 18 months not of thought about things like that, just seems to me he is around Bang who appears serious with his gf and his stylist is married with kids so he is surrounded by regular people and regular life situations come across your mind.  He dodged it by adding what you said and talking about the other stuff.....

Good catch with this part.....A: In 4:36 “I am prepar…I’m still considering my next project. So he caught himself before he gave away what his project is and to avoid being asked about it. lol

@Eileen531 :) for me too..(east coast US)...You are right about..."...I took his answer as any age is the right age if you have the right person and it's the right time." I like your line. 

At 4:46 He even blinked his eyes and his face says it all. By blinking he was trying to change his answer and not be caught...bliking by stress... So I really think he is getting ready for his role right now.

If we are not LOST in Translation here and the right translation was: Actually, I haven’t given much thought about marriage yet… It implies an open statement with the much and yet. Giving the posibilities that yes, he had thought about it, but not in detail. 

I really think that he will go from his mother to somebody like Young Shin. Not to an inmature person. If he is uptight and stubborn, as he said MY said...he knows what he wants.

Good night to all! 

• Like 1

Q: If you were to invite your good friends to help you on your wedding day, who would you invite?

A: The bride.

​            sounds like you're thinking of a 'Just Us" wedding and ditch everyone, Vegas? Maui or some other island? xD

Edited by reyko
  • Like 2

@ReemKanabta,  I wanted to answer your first post regarding GG but needed to head home. Now you ladies have another great line of thought.

I remember thinking the same thing why not offer him a part in China Girl, he hadn't picked anything yet and why waste that explosive attraction to one another.  In China it wouldn't matter if they acted together already in fact they would bank on it.  But then I thought nah would he want a role in that is it an attractive character (I actually think the females have better roles) but I didn't follow the whole series. This one they are changing due to the suggestive content and it being in China.  But I picked up on Jcw when asked about his next project and would he like to work in China, he said, yes if there is a good project send it his way and after the MC asked something else, he brought it back to that again and reminded them if there is a quality piece he would be interested........so if not CG then he definietly wants to be in that country and soon. lol. If he waits any longer to pick his next project it will begin when Minyoungs is over. They've coordinated everything else so I hope that continues. Delulu is on high alert tonight in my head.  I have a feeling something is gonna happen soon especially since I have something to do tomorrow night........that is when it will strike and I won't be able to view it in real time.  Is it a feeling you have that makes you believe they already offered him something or was there rumor about it?  About how people in SK would take it or accept it, I'm about done trying to figure them out. I'll hold my thoughts about fandoms and their obsessions ooops, I mean opinions.

Second on the list.  Poor Yjt he is just a good sport and a third wheel. lol  When we first saw the press con I didn't think they knew each other that well, but now we know they did and were pretty close.  Oh wait a minute, am I mixing up @tehlimau FF's and changing the reality. I better take another look at that timeline you supplied. lol  I remember when they both cracked up another time it had to do with the director talking about Jcw's action acting for three days.  Minyoung said it was funny how he described it or something.

​@eileen531 i think you may be right ... it is likely that he is considering a project in china or may have already committed but not announcing yet ... could it be that his recent trip would be paving the way for him to get exposure ... like a prelude to his upcoming project, if and when ... delulu on! ... if it's a project in SK, we should have heard rumblings of JCW being cast in a drama or film ... even if it's speculation ... it looks like the next batch of dramas have already considered their lead actors ... i was hoping jcw would be considered for the six dragon fly, a historical drama with KMM but it looks like YAI is being considered favorably to star with KMM ... maybe we are up for a big surprise this weekend ... i think it's about time jcw starts his next project be it drama or film ... time flies and before you know it the year has already ended ... we are already halfway through 2015 ... 

Guest Eileen531

@zenit, @reyko, and @cmoirae2

All of you are spot on and kudos to the "Just Us" wedding. Let's get them engaged first and I'll be happy. Yes, many projects set and these are the ones coming up towards Fall so that takes you into the end of the year........but I wanted them to have time together at the end of the year before he leaves for MS.  I want, I want, I sound like a prima dona. Too sleepy, but let's talk some drama picks for tomorrow to see everyones thoughts.........okay goodnight, ladies and gent.

@OdankItha @Eileen531 I felt that YJT was amused of the both of them since the press con, he looks at them and maybe reminiscing on his first days with his wife, when they met, he' really daddy long legs to them

@Eileen531 No there isn't any rumor about him being offered a role in CG (that I know of), it's just me thinking from the casting department POV, and the fact that we still don't have any idea who will be MY co-stars, but I don't think he will accept :(

Ok, seriously more than 73500 views, so over 1500 views since a few hours ago

Edited by ReemKanabta

@ReemKanabta morning (at your side) my dear! Think I mentioned before I would love them both to act in a saeguk together, like the manga fantasy remake Bride of the Water God. Methinks Wookie can look like the Hot Water God, and she will be the most beautiful bride - lol. Imagine the sparks!!! Not too sure about GG - I know China likes to repeat OTPs once they get a good chemistry reputation - I would love to see them together but Chinese productions vary from very good to very SUCKY, so... :P

I thought PMY is supposed to be in China already. Is there a delay? Does her Korean fanclub know anything what is going on since she has been so quiet? At least Wookie is updating more regularly. Phew. 

Morning and afternoon to you too @tehlimau :wub:

She's so quiet, I really miss her, she should have already been there, I don't know why still no news, thank God Wookie doesn't leave us hanging for long, that latest IG, is so delicious, so kissable face and lips, hehehhe. and I had the same thought as @Eileen531 the 'didn't exercise for a long time' I took as 'more than two years you mean, eh Wookie'

The white sheet kind of exercise, Lol 

Woooow, now THAT is something I want to see the both of them in, Water God, beautiful bride, nice. fireworks every where.

White SHEETS kind of exercise?! LOL. @ReemKanabta I must have missed out that part of the conversation.

regarding ChangMin page views, those WGM shippers are even more incredible when I saw their numbers. For drama couples I think we are second after Pinocchio, methinks.

I need we need to call PMY's manager and tell her to post an IG. hahaha.

Edited by tehlimau

White SHEETS kind of exercise?! LOL. @ReemKanabta I must have missed out that part of the conversation.

regarding ChangMin page views, those WGM shippers are even more incredible when I saw their numbers. For drama couples I think we are second after Pinocchio, methinks.

I need we need to call PMY's manager and tell her to post and IG. hahaha.

​Hahahaha, there wasn't a conversation, she just hinted at it, and I picked it up, you know me with my pervy gray mind

@Ahpheng I'm sure she knows him well by now, even how many moles he have, in his back or any other place B| and the best thing is, she knows how his lips taste, and he knows hers as well :D 

And I can't get enough of that back flip, delicious

Edited by ReemKanabta

Guest pariG

HEALER FINAL BTS

image image
image  image

this last one is breathtaking.....offffhhh HUG or something happened...tell tell changmin... :P

hello  changminers ..after long time ....really missed all but just took a break....was reading back posts

@reem did you call me..aww ..well i will say i was  drooling over  JCW flip..soooooooo yummmyyyyyyy

@tehlima dear your FF just daebak...like just yourkakao FF show same sign as JCW & you have one SK fan who read your FF....could it be BANG CHINGU....you know our wookie is busy with white sheet & all...:P so could it be BANG CHINGU....who read & told all to JCW..

@crushonhealer you are my true chingu...who missed me......BIG HUG DEAR....200_s.gif

@all new changminers ..welcome     ...Unni's i heard we have a fanboy (@keem kudos to your guts.... i like your ITEM statement alot....lol..remind me of bollywood ... :P & your GF is not going to smack you relax because she is giving you space to enjoy what you like,....so better take  good care of her..otherwise all beautiful roses here will become throne for you......hahah)

& unni's...my lovely sisters

whispering to unni's...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROVVBLV9_TL35Ck5l-nZi NO MORE PERV TALKS......;p openly...hahaha

i was watching this GIf by our chingu fyeahJCw

tumblr_nnm97cPgom1u98dbho4_250.gif

while answering about kissing scene ..he actually took 6-7 sec to ans..wondering what was his thought.....yes i enjoy it or what should say,,can i be honest here too....but  Min Young(Mini)  will kill me if i say it openly.how much i ..opss we enjoyed. it... :P ...hahahaha

Edited by pariG

helloo chingus....

sorry for not being active...i dont think this forum likes me :(:P whenevr i try to post something it always crash

@ReemKanabta love u and you'r each and every post :wub: BTS pic ep15 omg...i just want to know its after bed scene or before that hehehehehhe :P

@tehlimau ur ff is just daebak ..i liked( kakao talking ) ff..haha bang chigu :P i think wookie is that in eal life too..i mean he can leave his work for his girl :D

@Ahpheng once again superb B| i always wonder from where u select those pics kikikikiki :P they both understand eachother very well :)

@pariG hieee didu..missed u too :) ..thanxx for posting :D

@all thnxxxxxx for making this forum more and more active/interesting feels like home heheheh...will mention each and every name one day for sure xD

where is he loooking at???? hahahahhahaha well :P:P LOL :P 

@pariG welcome back girl! Ww missed you. @CrushOnHealer glad you like the Kakao Talking ff. :) 

@cinziar dvd expected to be out 22 June - sigh.

IMPT NEWS: PMY sighting!!!  Those with IG can check out IG user Awesome_blahnik - she took a selfie w uri PMY! Looks recent but MY's hair looks quite long already. Unfortunately i cant read Korean. Calling @ReemKanabta @OdankItha @dandelionjd @Eileen531 etc CSI needed!!!

Edited by tehlimau

Hehehehe @tehlimau she's really missing and we miss her and try to find her every where, got excited with you, thanks @OdankItha

Ok seriously, does she want to lay low after Wookie's almost confession ^_^ kekekke

@tehlimau another FF, do you want me to nag or you have nothing today!!!!!

Hi there @pariG, where did you disappear to!!

Thanks @CrushOnHealer ^_^