[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Min Young changed her profile pictures on IG and Twitter.

Glorious updated pictures of Wookie on Weibo.
And it's the BTS of the InStyle photoshoot with the blood sausage soup poetry on that one journal.
11142147_354957954712319_945165505_n.jpg

tumblr_nmkk1lT8rE1tuj76io2_1280.jpg

credit to Glorious Entertainment

Is Wookie elsewhere?! Why can't he update?! Suspicious. Suspicious....

Hello everyone! Been awhile and somehow, the sleepless with work-related nightsss paid off. Anyway, that's too much news I've backread. :)

Well, to start with, NOT affected by that ..errr who's that? with ex-ms k? You've all got to be kidding me ... ok just open-wide your eyes like Mingyoungshi ... my delulu heart stays firm more than ever hihihi

What I became interested more is in the BI by Cho... did i say it right? That's too easy to identify the couple who declared wide openly their hmmm ...( OT: actually, i had my own thoughts about that sudden declaration..... ) and as for the other guy, I had only 2 in mind ...

I am glad Minyoungshi's beautiful smile is shown always... her new IG pic...

About Wookie, well, At The Right Time... right Wookie?

@pnaysurfer84 , may i ask if you know the exact time Wookie became silent... ? i dont mean these days... when he was outside SK somehow...recently... just hoping my CSI mind too will awaken...

Guest pariG

My all changminers .. >:D< again you all rock with our changmin  classic style ....
@amora dear dont worry this ship will gonna sail smoothly & in month of MAY during DVD release we are going to have to have cruise party.. :o) <:-P
@ odankltha  @charliew @crushonhealer  sorry dear about spoiler pics will send through PM..
@pnay thanks for clearing the doubt about black person in Ig post..

just my 2 % if people really look at PMY IG hawaii update  drink there is also a black person standing in her back., just passing...so we can also say wookie is there with her..   ;)  you know as he is no where around & no update about him....just my thought of being dellu..you know unnie right :))
BTW if some are talking about same key pendent...well all i will say every key has a lock like every heart has other love heart to fall for...i guess this much is enough to make all true lovers understand  ;)  ;)

regarding  todays updates .about changmin .again just my 2% yesterday i was reading a post about JCW OST  which says he did his recording on 21st jan 2015 check this article
http://www.getitk.com/debuts-as-singer-healers-ji-chang-wook-caught-in-recording-studio/?lang=en

The recording was held on January 21st. Ji Chang-wook amazed every staff with his sensuous vocals in a ballad.
Part 6, sung by Ji, is a song that portrays his love and feelings for Chae Young-shin(Park Min-young). In the song, he confesses his ardent love towards Young-shin and promises that he will look up to her, live for her, and protect her for the rest of his life.(i love this line )

than he uodated his IG with this pic
but he updated it on 28jan2015
well all my blabbering is just to say ..IF ONE IS UPDATING HIS/HER PIC FROM A PARTICULAR PLACE JUST LIKE BALI & HAWAII RIGHT NOW ITS DOESNT MEAN THAT PERSON IS STILL THERE....WE HAVE GALLERY IN OUR PHONES RIGHT?...CAN UPDATE ANYTHING AT ANY POINT OF TIME & IG  HAS A GOOD FEATURE ABOUT HIDING YOUR CURRENT LOCATION..(NO IDEA ABOUT WEIBO ,NOT ACCESSIBLE IN MY COUNTRY)
SO JUST MY THOUGHT CHANGMIN EXACTLY WHERE ARE YOU TWO ;;) :-* 8-}AGAIN LIKE I SAID JUST MY 2% DELLU THOUGHT  well JCW is silent & no update right...thats why i am wondering 
:);)

right after Healer ended, is it necessary to vid a hair dyeing session? not unless a special msg is being sent across...

y lollipops ....? so not to miss smoking , stop smoking or... missing a sweet something ...sorry if that sounds naughty hihihi

those waving hands... no matter how far the distance, those two hands reached and held each other..

soon...soon..soon... May is coming soon... i look forward to reading the inputs by all ChangMin shippers.... that's gonna be the topicssss of topicssss...

So pls be ready to move aside newssss of these days... soon our ChangMin 's turn ...

Guest naya_empty

Wow what a lovely and giddy day to all! 
I am just contented SILENTLY reading here, but i want to give credit to all of you guys for all your gif, pic and post, for  all the fun, laughter, excitement  and delulu 
 this is for all of you ...
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQF0pHHKFPEtCR0SbbT7Tu

I am not a teen anymore but jcw and pmy makes me feel i was back on my teenager life. 8-}
the way they smile ...

the way they look at each other...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYJhiKUuPtpDJF_7mi4Ax

it's love...
and hoping for this....images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwSLAfHb6-WDpF8FFmyNs

Happy Shipping!
all pic credit to owner.
:-h

this pic makes me goes hmmmm hmmmm hmmmmm *cough* *cough*  wht r u doing oppa...u said that u r shy...hehehehhehe ...oh gosh the way he look at her its like " he truly have feeling for her"

cr-owner

CB6BrfEUkAIG9FU.jpg
:x

10986241_868503146504165_1484969562_n.jp

11008077_864083853612304_1026574103_n.jp

10914428_671034906340653_1558232163_n.jp

what makes u two laugh so hard...tell us also....whts going on

10949033_757724164317808_1195810066_n.jp

omo omo this is BTS right ????

10919357_648421711929424_1636853966_n.jp

i want a BF now .... its high time
:)]
>:D<
:\">

• Like 1

And just as when we are wondering where the captain of this cruise ship is, he updated his ig. I really have a strong feeling that he's lurking here. :)) And I must say, otp is very good at "couple missions". ;))

Anyway, I'm so happy to see the "Healerite" title under my username. :D Excited for the colors! Thanks @Noxn for your hardwork! >:D<

@CrushOnHealer I just love the way he put his hands on her back in your first pic. My interpretation to this scene was like this:

Pmy: Changwooka you need to go with the other couples back stage, but I can't come as I must stay here, will you be ok!! But I'll see you afterwards.

JCW: you don't have to worry about me (put his hand on her back, I think it was an instinct reaction which seems SO NATURAL for him to do, he needs to touch her as much as he can to feel reassured and to reassure her also that's he's by her side) I'll be fine. You just do your job.

I also think that touching her for him is the same thing as him licking his lips or fidgeting with his fingers, some instinct reaction to calm his nerves. And she feels as much comfortable with his touch and with his lovely gazes. (Its evident from the way her face brightens whenever their eyes locked together, She also touched his arm instinctively in a BTS of the awards when they were leaving each other's) That's my own interpretation of their body language. :D

• Like 2

@Eileen531 Lol dear, I don't want to come as a show off, I'm just a language freak since ever (having three aunts from different countries in Europe helped also) and I ended up studying languages at university, but sadly I didn't practice much since graduating. That's why my love of languages surfaced as I'm trying now to understaůnd the Korean letters and maybe will learn the language bit by bit by watching as many K shows as I can. P.S that's how I learned English at a very young age by watching American shows (I'm a TV addict).

BTW Wookie updated his IG and weibo

잘쓸게요 고마워요!!!! :) #블루투스스피커 #R50 #고마워

A photo posted by 지창욱 (@jichangwook) on Apr 10, 2015 at 1:14am PDT

Guest treasure51

@frannie_8pie , i am sure Ji sem is very very busy.. He hv to teach someone, dont forget the motto "practice make perfect".

In one of MY's IV, she said that sometimes she dated in drama. So maybe she and JCW agreed to date in drama like real bf/gf. And maybe they still hv that feeling. ;)

Love is what we see in your smile every day. Love is what we feel when we see the heart of all your touch. Love is what we hear in your every beautiful words about each other. Love is what happiness we ChangMiners>:D<Healerites Family share each day with a good hope for the best for you, Our Special Beautiful Perfect Couple ChangMin:x <:-P :-bdOnce in awhile, right in ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale ....
y1tz56lm9p0w.gif
1vypepx04t9y.jpg
2rgfdtpsabcp.jpg
uyo2o514t2ip.gif

Guest Voilla_amore

Changminers....They became blondie......in a Spring feeling...wae...wae...I've got a suspicious mind ?....Suspicious.....Suspicious.......
imageimage
this are likely fit the Hawaian theme...right ?I smell something

As for new fans....tumblr_nk6hqcCLx61u98dbho3_250.gif'The Master of Dating Secret
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; outline: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ji Chang Wook: “I Secretly Dated while Filming for ‘Five Fingers’”
Asked whether he will date publicly, Ji Chang Wook answered, “Even if I found love again, I will still date secretly. There are pros to dating in public, but there are also cons. For me, dating in secret is better.”

another :Ji Chang Wook was asked about his past relationships, and he told that he has been in about six relationships so far. He said, "I first went out when I was in the 3rd year of high school."When he was asked when his last relationship was, he said, "It was around when I just started 'Five Fingers'," and told that he was in a secret relationship. (2012)

he said, "I think I'll continue keep it secret if I get into a relationship. Surely, there are some good things about opening it to a public, but I think there are more bad factors. So, I think it's much better to keep it secret."

Ji Chang Wook said about his ideal type, "Someone that I feel comfortable to be with, similar in tastes, and open minded." ( hm....sound like someone so familiar  to us...ne??? )

tumblr_niu4d0Lf9C1u98dbho9_500.gif

tumblr_njtz71v5Uj1tuj76io1_500.jpg005_zpsa861b89a.jpg~original

all pics cr to owner

@ thesoloobligators, I agree with you... I also have a strong feeling that JCW lurking here... That's why he updated his ig after we talk about PMY newest ig... Look at his smile,seem like he satisfied with what all of you have done,that why he wore a matching cloth with PMY.. As usual,he can't lie... His face always show that he is in love... It is impossible for him to be together with PMY in public... But sometimes he also give a clue to us,who always support him n PMY... ;);) :-*