[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest nicesmile

For The First Time - Kangta lyrics
Embedded image permalink

I loved you,The first time I saw youNow my heart will fall always stay trueThe beauty of your smile,It brings tears into my eyesSo grateful for the days that we shared
You saved me,The first time I kissed youYou showed me,A world that was brand newYou brightened up my day,There's so much I want to sayI do not know,Just where I am to begin
I believe I dreamed you into lifeI waited here for you to shine a lightMy heart painted a pictureA beautiful design, of you and IWhen I see my love reflected in your smileIt's so magical that words can not describeI feel like a child looking at the skyFor the first time
For all the joy,You've opened my eyes toYou're the one,Whom always see me throughYour little hand in mine,We both stand the test of timeTogether, I'll never leave your side
I believe I dreamed you into lifeI waited here for you to shine a lightMy heart painted a pictureA beautiful design, of you and IWhen I see my love reflected in your smileIt's so magical that words can not describeAnd I feel like a child just looking at the skyThe first time, Oh first time
So innocent and beautifulYou're everything I could wish for
I believe I dreamed you into lifeI waited here for you to shine a lightMy heart painted a pictureA beautiful design, of you and IWhen I see my love reflected in your smileIt's so magical that words can not describeI feel like a child looking at theSkyBaby you're the reason whyIn your love I can not lieFor the first time
I love that song and I hope someday to be a fmv for them .. really wonderful words
pic from twitter
[-O< :-\"

Guest nicesmile

Our dear followers whom do not participate ....... There is a lot I know wellPlease get out what in your heart and mind with usLeave silenceIf participated one word about them will never stopYou will feel as warm like a house gives you calm and relaxedWait to see your words with all my lovePerhaps your words will draw a smile on our faces here together
Thank youWait for any news about themMiss them 8-> >:D< :)>-

Guest amyR055

Hi,

I really had a good laugh thanks to @reyko. Spot on as always. Thank you to all for the warmest welcome over my ramblings last night.

About being awkward that was obviously because they are trying to hide something 'big'. The awkwardness between them actually a big clue but as we are in delulu mode so I 'm going to amplify the delulu to another level. Take it with a bottle of salt okay not just a pinch of salt. if you can't handle the saltiness just stop reading. Peace y'all haters and lovers.

you all knew about Brad and Angie scandal after the movie Mr. Smith and Mrs. Smith right. I think we have our own  Mr. Healer and Mrs. Healer movie in the making.

When Brad and Angie had to promote their movie out of the blue them became awkward with each other.  Before they were so close using acting as excuses when people questioning about their out of the world chemistry.

This is the excerpt from the book regarding them. There is a picture with this but I'm still not in the mood to figure out how to  put image yet . Mian... LOL
This is during film promotion. After the movie finished.
"They also did their best to keep a significant physical distance between them at all times, as you can see in the previous photo. They even kept their gazes fixed in front of them and refused to look at one another. But that wasn’t working, either. If you really look closely at the photo, you can see that their bodies were like two magnets gravitating toward each other. Of course, their efforts to appear separate made the public question their relationship even more, since most costars are usually seen hugging and touching one another, or at least standing next to one another in camaraderie when promoting a film.

But the main giveaway that something was going on between them could be seen in the position of their feet. When people like one another, their feet will actually gravitate toward each other. As you can see in the photo, Brad’s right foot was inching toward Angelina, and her left foot was subtly inching toward Brad."

The Bluray/DVD teaser - Both of them did exactly like these two did long time ago. Really our own body can't lie. The more they want to hide the more it shows. I rest my case.  CJW fans always praise him for his honesty and yes he is really honest - He didn't only move his feet  position toward My but  his chair too. You can see the chair position moved to MY side when he was commenting about  the delicious frappucino or  what ever drink CYS served him."

I need to control  from logging in to soompi , being addicted to this couple  checking  this thread and rerun healer anytime I am free  are bad enough. I don't want to buy a lifetime ticket yet on this cruise. I just want to stay at the side waving hands to you guys  only.

:-h

@AMYRO55. Please please don't control yourself from logging to our delulu thread, it makes US ( u included) and all DELULERs smiling from ear to ear reading those kinds of observations. It may be delulu but it is spot on. =; and it makes us all want to read more.... And to all the haters if you can't handle the heat then get out of the kitchen.... Cause we are busy daydreaming.. U might get burn with our hot and burning imaginations. >:)

:-h Hi all dear Changmin Shippers here in delulu land, 
I have been and avid soompi silent reader since 2008 ( started when looking and digging info about kwonsangwoo back then) and been following ever since but never posting anything until today i decided to make one because of the comment by @AMYR005 about Brad and Angie earlier. Hahah. i just couldn't help but make the same comment about their body language in trying to cover up their relationship during the press conference at that time. So akward and so trying hard not to look at each other. Even a school kid can senses their akwardness even though their share the same stage together. and that take me back to the scene between our OTP couple during the director commentary session. Really can't help but to relate to that. yes so similar. Thank you for sharing that.
I have shipped PSH and MCY after the princess man crazyness, JCW/HJW during EK airing and recently LDW and LDH after Hotel King ended but this Healer/JCW/PMY is no joke to me. I am stuck and i can't move on hahahaha and to be able to share this craziness with all of you is a joyful and honor to me. i hope i am welcomed in this ship. 

The effect of Healer and the chemistry between our OTP has really really cheongmal spoilt everything for me in moving forward to watch other kdrama. it's been more than a month Healer had ended and I was still stuck watching it again and again. What's wrong with me really ??? i can't even finish off JekylHyde&Me due to my obsession with Healer and JCW.. aigoooooooo
I have enjoyed all of your beautiful comments even laugh a lot on @reyko creative artworks hahaha soo funny. . Let's move this ship more because we know our couple is REAL ( yes i like to believe that ). I am still smiling with satisfaction because i am finally able to join all delulers here. Anyeoungg 
p/s : and i thank @Olga for the closed up kissing scene. Hoping someone can do the gif close up of the last kiss on the rooftop. I don't know how to create it coz I am an ahjumma as well. waaaaaaaaa.. wouldn't that will make us all swoon and loose our sleep. 

( ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ :-h :-h :-h

• Like 1

Hello Hello everyone!! Just woke up and here I am in our delulu world... It's been days of no news right? I wonder ... hmmm maybe because of the lenten week?. I think suddenly we 'll get surprises and I just hope good surprises...

dniRose said: i love lurking in here.. and lmao you guys are hilarious.. especially about the awkward stuff :)i'm Solim shipper so i'm somewhat already immune with haters.. you know, haters are like a lonely immature kid who just need some attention, that sometimes i feel pity for them.. hahaawe only live one, so we should be happy.. so why bother to bother stuff that you don't like.. tsk tsk..

cr gif @charliew
ok, maybe the haters are right..Changwook-ahh, where are you looking at... from her eyes to .........................aigoo, this awkward kid.. sigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377

Beautiful Amazing ChangMiners Family >:D<All positive mood in anticipation of new updates from our sweet ChangMin!Congratulations to our unique and beautiful goddess PMY <:-P =D> with her new Chinese drama "Gossip Girl" I'm sure her will shine there, I'm sure that the drama will be very successful,and even more good people love her, to be honest I can not understand those people who have to it is bad, or discuss what ever there plastic surgery, is always more important than the human soul is primarily the soul of our charming PMY good, clean and beautiful,and in perfect harmony with her beautiful natural appearance.PMY our treasure, always shine on the pride of us who loves you so much, and also to further the good fans of your talent emerged, yesterday I revised the most romantic,sensual,beautiful scenes our lovebirds in Healer,and once again convinced that the very real everything in between and so they just never would be possible simply to act, such extreme emotions such natural chemistry and attraction to each other, the frame can be represented as beautiful, memorable, but if you really feel it all to your partner in life, so that good hopes hope our ChangMin every day, we continue to be happy that we have the most beautiful shippers special couple ChangMin, fire and desire in his eyes, that comes from the heart and from the soul, no actor can not play, only love can people watch, as our JCW and PMY look at each other and their shyness in some moments BTS, for me personally, only further confirms about their real feelings for each other, as we all become timid it was then when you really love a person, and when this man is the most extreme emotions in our lives, just joking and smiling with each can, but in a special way will it be only to those who are affected by heart even for one-touch, in all will tremble with special happiness, between our ChangMin so much trepidation and true emotions I'm just proud that in general it is we have this ChangMiners Best Couple ChangMin, and we all have a thousand and more reasons that would fall in love with them and discover new happy moments with them again and again every day, they look at each other fascinate .They seemed to Healer moments looked into each other's soul, our eyes ChangMin able to speak, able to remain silent and all eyes ChangMiners understand everything perfectly and this is most important that we can feel the moment between them!Love - a breath of heart, so is the most beautiful moment in life, and we can feel our hearts clearly!Always believe that our beautiful Changwook and Minyoung just made for each other, they complement each other very much, in all, this couple just perfect or even write about our sweet doves ChangMin this couple was created by God!We hope for the best for them and look forward to every day happy photo updates from them, just as I hope that they will be able to communicate in China Departure of our beautiful,and unique goddess PMY, so its charming handsome JCW, must find a way to support her in front of this new interesting role in "Gossip Girl" I hope that next to her there is a very good people right now who are happy her new drama, now look forward to the rest of the cast "Gossip Girl" and I hope we will soon learn all those who will work together with our beautiful PMY I hope everything will be possible in the best conditions for her and our hearts just happy for our PMY, even if all of the Korean actresses for this hit drama chose our dazzling beauty PMY, it only means that it really is the best in the eyes of the people, as an actress and as a person, and even China understands support and love our PMY, our JCW, our playful lovebirds ChangMin!Great ChangMiners, low bow to you for your daily positive atmosphere, kindness, beauty, love,in the thread ChangMin, just read you in the morning has a smile on face all day, thanks to each Chingu, for your awesomeness in every way!Love, respect you all :x :-bd
"It's so surprising when one day someone special in your life and there is not even expecting anything from him, but suddenly straight right before your eyes, in your heart, opens a new beautiful and special world of the senses, which is only possible if your side is completely your man!
Feel special love our happy ChangMin Couple!gn8g2tenilat.gif
tvng5u7uz5h9.gifl7h2gk7tuf7b.gif
lqk6bxfxsnd6.gif
2fx8nlctj75m.gif
e7693qdwnjiv.gif
fpjmk8f7f8xq.gifa9pcjarlsgbk.gif
b73tw569ts2q.gif
rz93z6mpjr9a.gif
hcjgrd16dxq5.gif
vq4wb4z1j3jr.jpgCr:Baidu Tracyycdjukc7am2m.jpg
3n4xt4il78b0.jpg
91d6qs25ompa.jpg

Beautiful Perfect ChangMin,Great ChangMiners,Fighting! \:D/

@frannie_8pie @AnsOlga, thanks for achieving ovary explosions everyday for ChangMin shippers. Love everything you ladies have posted. @reyko, your posts are totally daebak, chingu! I think you were a stand up comedian in your previous life lol!!!! @AMYR055 @avi1003_stv, welcome! I hope you'll enjoy shipping this couple to your hearts content. @AMYR055, great deduction between the Jollie-Pitt's. How they got together was very controversial. But now they have kids and live happily. I totally agree with the whole body language too.

@AnsOlga OMG! All your gifs!!! *swoonnnnnnnnnnnnnn* 

Please allow me to borrow your lovely gifs

gn8g2tenilat.giftvng5u7uz5h9.gif

I love this gifs; such a delicate peck on the hand. And the way YS looks at JH after the kiss! As they hug tighter, not wanting anyone to break them apart or even to share the warm with each other, just so passionate.

hcjgrd16dxq5.gif

@AnsOlga your post is always a pleasure to read and at this moment I am totally stuck to these gift.
Their chemistry are just so real. I don't know how many times I keep staring at those gif. Killing me softly..hahahhaha. daebakkkk ..totally daebakkkk