[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

someone at Park minyoung thread here at soompi, was asking that she read somewhere Twitter, that Minyoung was dating some non celeb. but i will just brush it away in my heart,. its so so so common, just like Wookie case, some Chinese paparazzi are extremely unscrupulous, will use whatever means to bring up their sales of their papers, or create their fame by stirring some rumours about many of our KD actors and Actresses who went over to those Asia Countries to act in Chinese dramas... we got to stand trusting her.
that's the sacrifices that our beloved KD actors and actresses have to make who fame brought them far into China or Hongkong....etc. they just got to deal with unscrupulous reporters that are much worst than those from Korea. Some times it not just reporters , but the foreign co-leads that acted with our Beloved Bias, that are cheap and frolic, thus actively provided news for all too willing paparzi to cook up unwanted rumours.
CHANGMIN, fighting !!!

• Like 3

On April 9, 2016 at 4:07 AM, maryofbethany said:

its really Okay. The real Gift and the Real Win is when our CW and MY finally announced they are Real Datibg FOR VERY LONG AREADY. . THAT  Will be the real SHIPPER CONTEST WIN. waiting for that day. While the rest 'ships' will desolved and go on to act with other leads and have diff ship crew. ... Our SHIP Main CREW will STAY. Cimoira2, terminus, fyeahjcw, Reemkanabta, all your efforts not wasted, because ultimately the Most Important 2 Person we want to show all your works to is Changwook and Minyoung, only 2 of them matters. If any of your works can motivate them to be more loving and caring ... One day when they announced they were motivate by us, its all worth it. We exist for both of them ONLY.

In changmin, we believe ! 

That's fine... you know how showbiz are, maybe they want the newer ones now... Some fans doesn't know what "timeless" couples means.... But at least healer will always be #1 in Kdrama sites...

• Like 5

On 4/10/2016 at 9:03 AM, hrh77 said:

Please continue making comments for Healer, to make it #1 on KBS site...

Thanks!!

http://asianwiki.com/Healer

am going to post something sensitive, DotS lovers kindly don't get irritated. just my some silly 2 cents.

regarding #1 show, ratings and all:
I posted at asianwiki when its airing. Hahaha. It's seems not long ago that i was fangirling.. and now the tidal wave of couples-fangirling is 'taken' over by some 'big boss' ... doesn't matter, like what you say, its our OTP "timeless' that matters. means all kind of crazes for other Ship will come and go, then fans will go on to another year to ship other ships... there are tons of new ships emerge yearly... so let it be... We just remember once a while go drop comments at Healer's site here there, so that the last date of posting is not 'stale'... haha.
my bad, i went missing on off for a while after Healer cool down, i have double life, my the other life is to live like a 'holy-holy christian lady", haha, no one in my workplace knows my healerites identity, as i promised my old man to rest from my addiction of KD and dont let people gossip against me after Healer finish, i went quietly go to my the other addiction: Foreign News / Middle East News.. which no one will complain against me. before Healer strike me, my other interest was those Middle east / US foreign news.

PMY did an awesome job at Remember, which then bring me courage to come back talking and posting again.. i was more active poster at dramabeans, than soompi in past... just lurk in soompi... Plenty of people like me silent lurking, should actually comes up and show our 'face' to let changmin know the actual number of shippers is more than what is shown at soompi and other sites... you know, even dramabeans recappers are all solid Healerites, during their year end 2015 Beanie contest, Healer won at their many contests thru the roof... but because of that, many anti-healer haters also sprung up and rant against Healer... but i was so proud of we Healerites-beanies, because we don't really fight back and scold... so its just that we always ship in good taste and silently.
the dramabeans recappers (javabeans, girlfirday.... etc) many of them were still Healerites. even today 11 Apr, their banner is still always "Chang Wook" ... hahaha. of cause i know someday it will be taken over by some captain Big Boss... who cares.... i actually watch DotS on cable TV with my family, watch so that when i say something its objective and not prejudice, true enough it is just not my hype! For me, MinYoung's Chae Youngshin and Lee InAh is many times more luminous than the leads characters in DotS, who undenying are pretty and bold... But i liked my Minyoung who don't doubt her man, stay with her man even when accused of being murderer, wait silently no demanding any future, beg for a date even without any intimacy expected, never threaten to breakup, even if he is sick and cannot promise a normal family also stay on, willing to become his memory even if he forgets her daily, ... that is the kind of female characters i loved. i loved Youngshin and Lee InAh's selfless, and not demanding happy ending that kind of sacrificial character, Minyoung-ssi really know how to pick roles well, and even more act them out so painstaking and heartbreakingly...
hope, they both come back to Korea and pick some nice role again. don't act Healer 2 also never mind, maybe changmin can act together at some Movie again? oh, i heard some producer thinking of making a DotS movie? so KBS Award 2016 at 31 Dec, we can guess who will be the big winner. But hope KBS really don't forget Healer ever did help to bring in huge International Fans, even while the local rating not promising.

Big boss is cool, but somewhat i still prefer Junghoo's chemistry with CYS, its just felt real. song-song may dominate to be #1 at KBS all times, but seriously i dont care, likely next year soompi shipper contest will be song-song win Big-time, again, i also dont care. Unlike our Ship is solid metal, steel ship, not paper ship, how many of those Ship at shippers contest are real and not paper ship? Nowadays, i open my Tumblr account, its always Dots fan fic pop up and dominate... because some people i used to follow them some times ago, for Healer or Remember, suddenly became Song shippers... then suddenly my Tumblr is all DotS, seriously i also don't care. nowadays, must tell ourselves we don't care. if we mind, changmin couple will be sadden too right?

i have 'talked' to some of the recappers at different recap sites, think quite a lot of them really loved Healer, and remember it fondly. that's really tell a lot. When its not just ordinary folks like us, when its recapers who loved Healer, because they recappers who watch so many dramas every monthly as part of 'their job', if they still liked Healer, means Healer is really 'SOMETHING" !
actually must thanks this shipper contest bring back all the feels... so regret back then a year ago 2014 Dec - 2015 Feb, i didnt have courage to sign in to post in soompi, i only yak at dramabeans, missed all your fun then. am now watching Minyoungssi's New Leaf which i actually drop after first week, because i was like cannot picture her with any other Male leads for long time, until Remember came, then i overcome, and embraced her character acting with another guy again.
but let's prove to them, we are here to stay. (sorry, long post)

• Like 5

11 hours ago, hrh77 said:

Please vote for HEALER straight!!.. no other else please!!.. At least this one, they invite the winners to go to US, to accept the awards personally.. (if time permits on their availability)... Keep on voting!!;)

Pls check the link below..

https://www.dramafever.com

yes, Healer straight, but not exactly, because only a few cat has Healer... but Best Actress don't have PMY. so sad, actually some of the Actresses dominated there, are because out of expectation because those dramas were extremely popular when aired doesn't mean she was truly excellent, and also another one well known to be very skilled in acting but somewhat that show she doesn't shine, yet she was dominated, another one was a well loved veteran but not so outstanding also dominated, but our PMY is not there, WAE? sorry, but i was so glad cool ahjummah Hacker is in, when i see her, i can't even bother to see who else compet with Kim Mi-Kyung, just straight tick KMK, at all times, she is my fav Supp. Actress. i wish when JCW or PMY return to act at small screen, KMK will act as their mom, hahaha, i want a mom that will bickering non stop with MY or CW, hahaha.
thanks  @pagesleigh @hrh77.

• Like 2

On 4/12/2016 at 10:15 AM, pagesleigh said:

@maryofbethany yeah they even miss this for the Best Ensemble 

healerensemblecast.jpg

YEAH, exactly. so bias and unfair isn't it? the chemistry in this show really oozing till hit the roof, is not just the OTP.. ahjumah and Moon also fix like jigsaw... just because the rating low? you have the OTP, the "mother" and the Hyung... or the "thief", the "hacker", the "nosey reporter", the "famed anchor-man"....  so perfect. the storyline is like every ep was not a dull moment, every ep was nail biting, the whole chemistry is NOT just about junghoo kisses youngshin,... so many relationship intervened and wovened into a fine display of different relationship between teacher and disciple, father and daughter, hacker-mom and 'son',5 buddies of that dangerous era, bickering colleagues.... not just about OTP kissing. (.... and unlike a certain hot-show which is mainly about making you long for more kisses, more uniform-men's abs, more sweat and more kisses... nice scenery,  nice skin complexion, nice cheesy lines, and then and make up after breaking up, then more kisses again,.... yes, the cycle goes on.....)

need to rant something about KBS award 2015, which i stomach for very long already....
(you know the cast is good, when you saw the supporting cast acting in another show, and you goes, oh that "so and so" in Healer.... yesterday i was watching for fun this new show about some attorney (acted by Kang sora), and there you goes, that Detective that has goes after Healer and had a crush on Ahjummah (his ex-superior), then i goes, how i missed him in Healer... you see, writer Song don't just write younshin and junghoo into a 2-person-show, BUT she make everyone around them lively and have characters and has traits and even spoke wonderful memories lines... what a cast ensembled, and it not laud by 2015 Dec 31st KBS AWARDS... talked about it make me boiled. Healer's casts should get their rightful awards which is then proven by 2015 year end, and our Drama was so much better than Producer,... and people like YJT and KMK is snub... sorry, i must rant about 2015 KBS award.... i sit thru KBS award 2015 all the way, and nothing about Healer... all in all, its about rating, and about promoting something that is airing right now, and keep quiet about some show that was aired like 10 months ago.....! nothing against Kim soo hyun, Cha Tae-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, but truly Producer is overrated, ill-used of the two chief leads, but ratings was good right, so what can i say? so, Healer must suffer. i so expected KMK to get something or YJT to get something. If they bring Best Couple award for our OTP to 2015 Award instead of 2014, you will see better scenes of Healer played out on the big screen of KBS award. by end of 2014 KBS awards, the best of our Junghoo and youngshin scenes were not produced yet.... again, why give award to some show that has ended ages ago right? KBS also need promote new show... if only Healer was shown mid year how nice. There is definitely a huge different between Healer got "promotional award" at KBS Award 2014, or be really Lauded at KBS Award 2015, like the way they honoured Producer. you see MBC hailed KMHM (Kill Me Heal Me) or SBS to Yongpal, that should be the way Healer should be honored.
(you see whether i am right, KBS 2016 Award will be just DotS, DotS, and DotS again.... they might even go for a DotS season 2...)

Unfathomable !
----------------------------------------

• Like 3

8 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

YEAH, exactly. so bias and unfair isn't it? the chemistry in this show really oozing till hit the roof, is not just the OTP.. ahjumah and Moon also fix like jigsaw... just because the rating low? you have the OTP, the "mother" and the Hyung... or the "thief", the "hacker", the "nosey reporter", the "famed anchor-man"....  so perfect. the storyline is like every ep was not a dull moment, every ep was nail biting, the whole chemistry is NOT just about junghoo kisses youngshin,... so many relationship intervened and wovened into a fine display of different relationship between teacher and disciple, father and daughter, hacker-mom and 'son',5 buddies of that dangerous era, bickering colleagues.... not just about OTP kissing. (.... and unlike a certain hot-show which is mainly about making you long for more kisses, more uniform-men's abs, more sweat and more kisses... nice scenery,  nice skin complexion, nice cheesy lines, and then and make up after breaking up, then more kisses again,.... yes, the cycle goes on.....)

need to rant something about KBS award 2015, which i stomach for very long already....
(you know the cast is good, when you saw the supporting cast acting in another show, and you goes, oh that "so and so" in Healer.... yesterday i was watching for fun this new show about some attorney (acted by Kang sora), and there you goes, that Detective that has goes after Healer and had a crush on Ahjummah (his ex-superior), then i goes, how i missed him in Healer... you see, writer Song don't just write younshin and junghoo into a 2-person-show, BUT she make everyone around them lively and have characters and has traits and even spoke wonderful memories lines... what a cast ensembled, and it not laud by 2015 Dec 31st KBS AWARDS... talked about it make me boiled. Healer's casts should get their rightful awards which is then proven by 2015 year end, and our Drama was so much better than Producer,... and people like YJT and KMK is snub... sorry, i must rant about 2015 KBS award.... i sit thru KBS award 2015 all the way, and nothing about Healer... all in all, its about rating, and about promoting something that is airing right now, and keep quiet about some show that was aired like 10 months ago.....! nothing against Kim soo hyun, Cha Tae-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, but truly Producer is overrated, ill-used of the two chief leads, but ratings was good right, so what can i say? so, Healer must suffer. i so expected KMK to get something or YJT to get something. If they bring Best Couple award for our OTP to 2015 Award instead of 2014, you will see better scenes of Healer played out on the big screen of KBS award. by end of 2014 KBS awards, the best of our Junghoo and youngshin scenes were not produced yet.... again, why give award to some show that has ended ages ago right? KBS also need promote new show... if only Healer was shown mid year how nice. There is definitely a huge different between Healer got "promotional award" at KBS Award 2014, or be really Lauded at KBS Award 2015, like the way they honoured Producer. you see MBC hailed KMHM (Kill Me Heal Me) or SBS to Yongpal, that should be the way Healer should be honored.
(you see whether i am right, KBS 2016 Award will be just DotS, DotS, and DotS again.... they might even go for a DotS season 2...)

Unfathomable !

HAhaha... Lot's of whining??...

That'a OK, PMY won the Best Actress already on 2015 KBS awards...  I think KBS will always not in favor for DOTS on awards season... For me it's not award worthy, more of fan dom.... They produce a lot of great dramas, I know it's difficult for them to choose the winner, well it's all about timing & MONEY....

WHo knows, they might invite PMY as guest or emcee... last time it was PSY, who honored the awards night in NYC...

• Like 2

Long time no see @pnaysurfer84 :wub:

nothing can beat Healer for me yet, and it's really great news

@maryofbethany I agree with @hrh77 it's great that PMY won on KBS 2014, "Remember" wasn't nominated in SBS2015 awards because it was still running so I consider Healer lucky for taking part in KBS2014 awards, let's hope she will be part in SBS2016 awards, if only to see her there

P.S Healer had a lot of kisses too and intimate scenes, more than many Kdramas had, it's recently that I've noticed other shows are following that

• Like 7

http://www.soompi.com/2011/05/11/ses-eugene-to-tie-the-knot-with-actor-ki-tae-young/

just for fun.

eugene wished to get married before 33yo. Her wish came true. Pmy also wanting to get married before 35. Hope her wish came true.

both eugene and ki tae young date for a year and half before decided to get married.

i know that circumstances are different according to people. Besides, jcw is in his peak of career. He is well known internationally, and has a lot of offers coming.

I dont know how to read pmy. She is a private person. I am so happy when i read about Aluu. Of course there is no one can prove. But still there is a glimmer of hope. Hehehe.

I just watch healer bts. And im mesmerized by their closeness and chemistry. I also watch other bts of other drama. What i can conclude, actors and actresses do work hard to find chemistry in order to give the best outcome onscreen. But then, the only thing which makes things different is whether the chemistry onscreen will be continued offscreen. 

• Like 7

Exactly nothing compares  to Healer, that's why I'm re-watching it too for the xxxth time!!... That drama you're mentioning here is Neighborhood Lawyer.... So far it's OK... & it has almost the same casts in Healer, maybe because the director is the same too, Lee Ju Sub (?)).... Well, I'm also a fan now of this director... Impressive profiles too..

I'm not sure, but I think, KBS has it's own resident directors and writers...But Im certainly sure, KBS has  more great quality dramas, boring or not.. But the plot really matters!!..

• Like 8

5 hours ago, wookyoung6 said:

http://www.soompi.com/2011/05/11/ses-eugene-to-tie-the-knot-with-actor-ki-tae-young/

just for fun.

eugene wished to get married before 33yo. Her wish came true. Pmy also wanting to get married before 35. Hope her wish came true.

both eugene and ki tae young date for a year and half before decided to get married.

i know that circumstances are different according to people. Besides, jcw is in his peak of career. He is well known internationally, and has a lot of offers coming.

I dont know how to read pmy. She is a private person. I am so happy when i read about Aluu. Of course there is no one can prove. But still there is a glimmer of hope. Hehehe.

I just watch healer bts. And im mesmerized by their closeness and chemistry. I also watch other bts of other drama. What i can conclude, actors and actresses do work hard to find chemistry in order to give the best outcome onscreen. But then, the only thing which makes things different is whether the chemistry onscreen will be continued offscreen. 

Their chemistry is so natural.. Effortless... The sparks, clicks at once!!  :wub::heart:

• Like 5

Nice to see you again @Youngvivy

ALUU is a hair and makeup styling venue that belongs to Wookie's hair stylist and friend JMY, who was with him for a few years now. PMY apparently went there before her fan signing event, ALUU is styling for a lot of celebrities recently, but for PMY to choose this place with it's connection to JCW is something, right!

This is JMY with the V sign, feel free to check her IG

• Like 6

@ReemKanabta i remembered you said, 17 Apr is the real date of the One Night at Busan? tomorrow? will we have good news that what she PMY posted...she is presently on holiday at some island? will that be the 'Busan'.... can CW stop filming for a day... that whirlwind girl whatever? hope she post something like that 'alulu' again?

• Like 3