Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

*** I love this drama for Bogum. It was really a heartwarming drama. I have watched it for 2x. It's one of my forever favorites.   :blush:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

8 Must-Watch K-Dramas For Any Song Hye Kyo Fan

When you first become a K-drama fan, it doesn’t take much time to realize just how big of a deal Song Hye Kyo is in the Korean entertainment industry. Song Hye Kyo debuted as a model, which led to her first role in the series “First Love.”

Since then, she has only grown in popularity. If you are wanting to check out some of her other K-dramas, here are eight of them that are worth watching!

List is in no particular order.

8. “Encounter

encounter-kdrama.jpeg

As the daughter of a politician, Cha Soo Hyun (Song Hye Kyo) is forced into a marriage with a man she doesn’t love, gets divorced, and ends up traveling to Havana, Cuba to help build a hotel. On her first day there, she gets into an accident, and this is where she has her first encounter with the free-spirited Kim Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum).

Playing the stoic and chic Soo Hyun suits Song Hye Kyo, but she is able to shed the cold image very easily when with her on-screen beau Kim Jin Hyuk. The contrast in characteristics within her one role is so evident and perfectly delivered – Song Hye Kyo is a true veteran actress!

encounter.gif

You can watch Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo in “Encounter” now:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 3

On 12/1/2021 at 4:33 AM, willenette said:

I love this drama for Bogum

I also love this Encounter k-drama. :wub:

4 minutes ago, Zgm616 said:

Park Bo Gum's good influence through Record of Youth: 

The HPV vaccine is a must especially if one has an active s*x life. Clap to ROY. 

• Like 3

4 K-Dramas That Are a Must-Watch After a Breakup

TV shows can get anyone through hard times. Fans can either escape into a new fantasy world, a heartfelt comedy, or a realistic romance. Korean dramas have an array of worthy content to watch if going through a tough breakup. Some K-dramas do the job of helping people going through a breakup crack a few laughs or get invested in a fairytale relationship that will give fans hope for the future.

RECORD of YOUTH

IMG-20200925-080854.jpg

IMG-20200925-081124.jpg

‘Record of Youth’ is about letting go of love. The Netflix original K-drama Record of Youth has a mature storyline for its base with a realistic reason for a breakup. Two characters at different stages of their lives find themselves choosing between what is right and love. Sa Hye-jun, (Park Bo-gum) comes from a working-class and dreams of being a model. He meets Ahn Jeong-ha (Park So-dam), a fan and aspiring makeup artist.

Hye-jun and Jeong-ha fall in love as their careers start taking off and Hye-jun becomes a well-recognized actor. But over time, they start to realize building a relationship in the midst of career success is not easy.

“Themes of going after your dreams and also camaraderie is strong in this. I think the characters were written and directed to portray a lot of self-respect and self-love, which might be something nice and healing to watch during this time,” said one fan on Reddit. The characters either choose to work on their love with turmoil or let each other go.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/4-k-dramas-that-are-a-must-watch-after-a-breakup.html/

• Like 1