Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

6 hours ago, gumtaek said:

miss this look. Although I also love him in his Navy uniform.:wub:

Is this in navy? Is this the private concert they talked about ?

Time really has wings. He will be discharged in a few months. Ohhh, I pray and hope, he will be in greater state once he enters the entertainment industry. :heartxoxo:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

Is this in navy? Is this the private concert they talked about ?

Time really has wings. He will be discharged in a few months. Ohhh, I pray and hope, he will be in greater state once he enters the entertainment industry. :heartxoxo:

Yes, one of their security concerts.

• Like 4

Chingus, it is time to get warm and cozy this winter.  We are already anticipating the next season of many of our favourite K-dramas, do take a moment to vote for your favourite K-drama with multiple seasons. Don't forget to let us know which drama you wish to see the second season of. :dorakiss:

re:  Your friendly and most favourite EO team : @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @confusedheart

892-D8-FEB-C2-BB-44-BD-A33-D-3216-E52002

Looking at the performance brochure, the theme of the magic show performance seems to be something like the time and memories spent at the navy PR team. 

Looking at each other, I saw that several members of the PR team who have already been discharged

are going to Gyeryong.

I am so curious what guest Sgt. Park Bo-gum will do.  Looking at the photos of the preparations for today's concert hall, guitars and pianos are set up. There is also a tag that says "Concert". 

parkbogum-20211124-011728-000.jpg

Spoiler

9891-F278-2-B69-4147-A4-E8-A21524-D472-A

parkbogum-20211124-121344-000.jpg

ctto/cr:qoo

• Like 2

5 Coming-of-Age Kdramas That Would Make You Want to Take a Trip Down Memory Lane

From friendships, young love and the journey towards bidding goodbye to our youth, one of Kdrama staples is the coming-of-age story that would make every viewer reminisce about their past. 

These genres tend to focus on the challenges of adulting and dealing with first love or budding romances. 

However, it's not always rainbows and butterflies since youth dramas also highlight issues like bullying, social pressure and more. 

Just when you want to take a trip down memory lane, here are the iconic coming-of-age Kdramas that deserve a rewatch or even a binge this week. 

Reply 1988

Reply 1988

Probably one of the all-time favorite coming-of-age Kdramas is the "Reply 1988."  

Released in 2015, "Reply 1988" stars Park Bo Gum, Lee Dong Hwi, Go Kyung Pyo and real-life couple Lee Hyeri and Ryu Jun Yeol. 

The series depicts the story of five best friends who live in the same neighborhood called Ssangmundong. Set in the late 1980s, it highlights their journey while trying to survive the challenging teen years as they figure out what they want for their future. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

• Like 1

The article titled below is a fun read. Watching Korean drama is a team hobby. It ain't fun if there are no friends or family members or co-fans that are watching with you, may it be in one space or by technology. It is also true that when we watch a great drama our tendency is to tell it to our close friends or family. With that my eommonie and unnie's ears are always ready to listen from all of my stories about the Kdramas  I watch. It is also a good feeling that my unnies are also fond of watching Korean dramas. I am blessed! Lol! :P

Screenshot-2021-1130-122231.jpg

I copied some excerpt from the article that I could totally relate, hahaha. 

"On another evening, I wrote to my friend A in Dibrugarh, “your husband is wonderful in Record Of Youth,” referring to the tall, ridiculously handsome elf Park Bo Gum whom A has claimed for herself. ------- her friend claimed that Bogummy is her hubby. OMG there is a long queue for that, lol. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/lifestyle.livemint.com/amp/news/opinion/korean-shows-and-the-telling-retelling-of-stories-111637831039961.html

• Like 1

IMG-20211130-174410.jpg

There is a saying 'military white flag'. It means a hiatus due to military service. It seems that this expression does not apply to all celebrities. Some of those who have recently decided to enlist have met the public through their works even while serving in the military. Fans who are eagerly waiting for their discharge are receiving great comfort by enjoying the contents prepared by the stars in advance.

Screenshot-2021-1130-174156.jpg

Actor Park Bo-gum is one of the representative stars without military service.

This is due to the movie Seobok and tvN drama Youth Record. After joining the Navy as a cultural promoter in August last year, he visited the theater through "Seobok."

Seobok, which was released in April, depicts what happened when Intelligence Service agent Kiheon (Gong Yoo) was tasked with transferring Seobok (Park Bo-gum), the first clone of mankind.

Park Bo-gum showed off his strong presence even after joining the army with his performance in this work.

Park Bo-gum's "Record of Youth," which first aired in September of the year he joined the army, also filled his military service.

In this work, which shows the growth records of young people moving forward for dreams and love, Park Bo-gum showed off his chemistry with Park So-dam.

The romantic chemistry between the two excited the small screen.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/469/0000643664

• Like 1