[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ldy Gmerm said: LMAO, ORO is traumatized by Yona.. Too funny. That is what he gets for triggering this personality again.  He needs to stop meddling and let his sister handle it. Be supportive but stop meeting CDH the poor man has enough on his plate.

I am glad he went through a run and kiss with Yona.. serves him right lol..

Ok what did CDH's mother find in that book... greedy woman.. I really dislike her for not protecting that boy and the other child. I don't care if she was jealous or wanted her son to be acknowledged she let others hurt those kids.

MOM FOUND A PHOTO WITH RJ AND HER MOM!DH FOUND A PIECE OF PHOTO  HIS LEGAL MOM IN THE GARDEN ...END OF EPISODE!FROM THE PREVIEW WE WILL HAVE SOME NIECE OTP SCENES FOX WILL LEAVE JK AND SOME MEN WILL KIDNAPP RJ...WHO IS RJ?WHY EVERYBODY WANTS TO GET RID OF HER?!

What is that ending? Are they trying to lead us into believing DH and RJ are siblings? -____-
Dear Show, we know it can't be, this pseudo-twist is totally unnecessary and we can already see through your upcoming plan to un-twist so they can be together

Can't stop laughing with YN-RO's scenes..RO even begging RJ to do everything for her, to get rid of YN.. hahahaha
But the bystanders who's watching.. so unreal... huhu
Owh... RO get a kiss from YN!! hahahaha
CBu4tF1.jpg

200gluy.jpg

i dont understand Korean... but why in the last part when its almost sweet scene from uri OTP then CDH see that picture??!!!
it was cute when CDH keep moving closer to RJ and hold her hands.. then it stopped coz of that MSY picture,, aaargh...
~X(  ~X(  ~X(

MOM FOUND A PHOTO WITH RJ AND HER MOM!DH FOUND A PIECE OF PHOTO  HIS LEGAL MOM IN THE GARDEN ...END OF EPISODE!FROM THE PREVIEW WE WILL HAVE SOME NIECE OTP SCENES FOX WILL LEAVE JK AND SOME MEN WILL KIDNAPP RJ...WHO IS RJ?WHY EVERYBODY WANTS TO GET RID OF HER?!

That Fox lady does not deserve either of the men

Archived