[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then suddenly she saw ORO!! Hahahaha omg...omg!! PRO said CDJ shi than Yo Na said oppa...ORO said oppa then he jump at ORO so funny!! Lol...yona called rion oppa...she trying to kiss rion..lolololop she keep on callong rion oppa. Rion valled ORJ and ask her abt yona. ORJ shock that ORO knows yona

SHE'S SWEARING AS SOON AS SHE'S OUT HAHAHAHAHAHHA =))
KMHM11.png

OMG NOW SHE GOES "OPPPPAAAAAAA~" AND JUMPS ON RI ON AND CALLS HIM "RI ON OPPA" AND NOW SHE TRYING TO KISS HIM.
KMHM12de69c.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA RION CALLING RIJIN ASKING HER TO SAVE HIM LMAO

EVERYONE IS STARING AT THEM BECAUSE YONA WANTS RION TO FEED HER HAHAHA
KMHM1390b70.png

RION CALLS RIJIN FOR HELP AGAIN, THIS TIME YONA GOES "COME CATCH ME!!!!!"AND NOW THEY ARE ON THEIR RUNNING SPREE. "OPPA COME AND CATCH MEEE~~!!" 
=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

ORO got angry when yona kept on calling him oppa!! Yona asking ORO TO FEED HER CAKE!!! OMG yona stand on her chair and everyone is looking at them. ORO called ORH she ran out of the cafe everyone scream. ORION chased yona and ORJ came they chased her together lololol. ORJ try to cool down Yona. Omg yona is so hotty she is trying to kiss orion again!!! ORJ came and try to stop them OMG YO NA KISS ORION!! ORJ slap yona and ahe fell

Archived