[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much to @lordj @libra22 @yaqiyuki @chunnie36 @andy78 @moodypie @emme85 @mcleen @Kail14 @tarjig @Ldy Gmerm @valsava @kris918 @uglypearl @eunsuhae and all the live recappers and screencappers. All your efforts is greatly appreciated.  =D> =D> =D> ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
@moodypie and @Kail14 your unnie is speechless with Ahn Yo Na hornyness!! =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) She tried to kisses Orion more than once!! OMG! OMG! That girl is sure ONE HORNY girl!! =)) =)) =))

Guest nazzy1109

BTS scene for RO - YN kiss please !!!!!!!! [-O<
really veryyy sorry to @Kail14 , @yoyo_icecube & @moodypie that YN already got to kiss RO !  :P
@sophiajett was saying in the earlier posts that fans now r demanding for FP ahjusshi comeback..........so is he gonna rescue RJ again ?? .......or is it SG ???...........or DH again ????.............or none of them but RO only ???.............who bets on whom ???

Guest krish918

nazzy1109 said: BTS scene for RO - YN kiss please !!!!!!!! [-O<
really veryyy sorry to @Kail14 , @yoyo_icecube & @moodypie that YN already got to kiss RO !  :P
@sophiajett was saying in the earlier posts that fans now r demanding for FP ahjusshi comeback..........so is he gonna rescue RJ again ?? .......or is it SG ???...........or DH again ????.............or none of them but RO only ???.............who bets on whom ???

@Mau_Cherry,  I'm sorry my bad it wasn't intentional I never giver those things because I feel everyone should say what they like I think what happen was when I copied the address link it was over the ot button but it's removed and I'll be more careful.
AYN always carries her lip gloss she made sure those lips are pretty in pink before she got her kiss from Oppa @onnififi,  Our AYN sure is a tease she knows how to go some place secluded talking about Oppa catch me she's a horny alley girl.. 
I gotta step out guy's be back..

If ORJ is in danger, i guess ORO will start to share what he knows. And i think he will be on ORJ's side.

And for those who are asking if it's rhe lips. I dont think so. But these two actors are so freaking amazing to do this scene!

http://instagram.com/p/zPsvPyg38M/

Credit to owner

I'm going to backread... omg... my mentally isn't ready yet...

abt Yona kiss Rion... it's absolutely how comedy called... and how loyalties grow to life with the character...

Omg...

Jisung oppa... I wish ur baby never ever see that... LOL... I won't let your kid think.. *that was my appa doing during my mom's pregnancy? And the baby inside is me?* LOLOLOL

wierna said: mrslee said:

if RJ gets kidnapped, can we get Shin Segi to appear to rescue her this time since DH did it the last time?  I miss him already… Btw, thank you everyone for your posts, especially to you live-recappers and screencappers!!! thank you so much!!! goodnight!  it's midnight here…going to dream about SSG, DH, YN, and her love ORO…LOL

Archived