[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@emme85 tq chingu for translating the fanart comic and also RJ Best 10 healing lines. It's really funny. :)) anyway, did iMBC release another parody? last time it's SG-YN,....so now this time it's RO and YN? =))

also thank so much @raitei044 for having time to look up the phrases. RJ is an awesome doctor. :-bd

@yaqiyuki aww yeahh! that's a GOOD news. We can watch KMHM this week without fail yay! \m/

Guest nazzy1109

hey @SUNlight02 long time no see........hope u'r doing well.......yeah i also want a duet from our OTP.....let's pray !!  [-O< [-O< [-O<
@lclarakl i also started watching Shine or Go Crazy.......jang hyuk is awesome in sageuk......btw isn't Blood starting today ?.......i'm curious, gonna watch it.......let's see how AJH does in his first lead role.........oh i'm afraid what i'll do after KMHM ends !! where can i have my weekly dose of JS & HJE ?  :((
thank u as always @mrslee for the cute fanarts & @adikkeluangman OMG thank u sooo much for the SG action pics !!!.........recalling his first appearnce makes my heart beat like Yo Na fan girl !! 
@eunsuhae unniiiiii missed u sooo much !!!......here virtual hugs from me  >:D< >:D< >:D<
@emme85 thank u sooooo much for translating RJ best 10 healing lines & of course the RO-RJ-YN fanart story !!........even though when i read it raw i kind of got the gist of it, but after reading with the translation makes me laugh so hard !!!  =)) =)) =))

eunsuhae said: Hi everyone! Yes I'm still alive but real life hasn't been that good to me and I'm busy with a lot of things when all I want is to be here. I haven't even watched last week episodes with subs yet :'( :'( :'(

@onnififi & @nazzy1109 your scenarios about me and my one and only ahjusshi made my day =))
How I wish it was true, our date would be full of explosions sparkles :x

I caught bits of news about our YN finally meeting with her prince charming Omega. I know it's gonna be epic and I'll make sure to be here to witness the historical moment when it happens :))
Everything else will have to wait

Been busy these few days since Chinese New Year is coming~~ didn't have much time to use my computer!But since I have time today, quickly subbed a video before I get busy again.
Enjoy! <:-P <:-P <:-P

Oh and, this is the parody video of Yo Na x Ri On created by MBC that @newssuki was saying =))

Let's be patient for Wednesday to arrive! :> :>

onnififi said: @uglypearl again and again thank you so much for the awesome BTS videos.
@Mau_Cherry your unnie wish for your daughter speedy recovery and please do take care of yourself too. Looking forward to your awesome post. :-* :-* :-*

@Mokohan thank you for sharing the article dear. :x

Newssuki said: (sorry to cut the post short...)

moodypie said: I didn;t know he did OST in that two dramas too. I hope it's a nice OST to go along with the next two ep. :)

Oh by the way, my fav dialogue (fav moment really!!) in KMHM would be in episode 6 when Dr Papa Bear told ORJ to go to John Hopkins.
[insert OST] 

Instead Dr Oh, don't hate Mr Cha too much. He is not a kind of rascal who, without any reason, is selfish. He's a guy who always takes responsibility for the mess he created. 

Because he's afraid that other people will get hurt because of him,

he worries every single moment of his life

he fights hard every day,

It's probably because he was pushed into a corner and can't handle the situation by himself...

I, who have this face and this look in my eyes... am Cha Do Hyun.

adfsdgsfb.jpg

Shin Se Gi is Cha Do Hyun and Cha Do Hyun is indeed Shin Se Gi
I was watching it while having lunch alone. That's when the person on the next table started asking me what's wrong and why am I crying in front of an iPad LOL 

moodypie said: Mau_Cherry said: OmO!

I surrender!!!!

Too  much to read.

I have to take care for my Daughter - she was ill on the Weekend - and now I must bake a Cake for tomorrow - Kids have a Funday in Kindergarten and School - and Mau is a bit stressed.

But hey - Mother must be able to do everything.

I sooo missed all of you and I´m soo excited about the News for the next Episode (Yo Na and Ri On - and the new OST (I sooo love his singing voice)) But right now I cant write too much.
Still so many things to do here. The Cake - yes - i have to do it now - it is already 8.16 pm and I don´t want to do it later.

So chingus - I´m sorry - I will be back sooooon!!!!!

Our very own Shin Se Gi is telling us not to forget to watch it on Wed & Thu at 10 o'clock! =))

Cupitter posted 2 videos of their newyear greetings but since both are so short, I combined it into one hahaha.My favourite part of the video is when SsangRi went "SHIN SE GI?!!?!" LOL :)) :))
And their expressions at the ending is so hilarious & funny & cute!!!! :x :x :x

Archived