[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nazzy1109

whew !.....finally learned making gifs today.....though obviously not good enough to make high quality ones........just to pass the time until the next epi.......sorry in advance to DH fans since he always has puppy smiles to RJ so can't choose any one.....& to YS fans 'coz he rarely smiles.........so here it goes......my random pass time post :
    _____Vote for the cutest expression_____1) fun loving Ferry Park ahjusshiJisung4_zps62fd56a8.jpg
                                                            tumblr_njvs2yLjYd1u8yawfo1_400.gif
2) handsome oppa loving Ahn Yo Nakmhm_photo150130133231imbcdrama3_zps5da8
                                                     tumblr_njvs4ecDeK1u8yawfo1_500.gif
3) jealous Shin Se Gitumblr_njvp0x8SJX1u8yawfo1_500.gif tumblr_njvq38YUrj1u8yawfo1_500.gif
4) drama king Oh Ri Ontumblr_njvri6m9w91u8yawfo1_400.gif tumblr_njvrfszejH1u8yawfo1_400.gif
5) drama queen Oh Ri Jintumblr_njvqhwImiq1u8yawfo1_400.gif tumblr_njvqv2UHaS1u8yawfo1_400.gif

nazzy1109 said: whew !.....finally learned making gifs today.....though obviously not good enough to make high quality ones........just to pass the time until the next epi.......sorry in advance to DH fans since he always has puppy smiles to RJ so can't choose any one.....& to YS fans 'coz he rarely smiles.........so here it goes......my random pass time post :
    _____Vote for the cutest expression_____1) fun loving Ferry Park ahjusshi                                                           2) handsome oppa loving Ahn Yo Na
3) jealous Shin Se Gi
4) drama king Oh Ri On
5) drama queen Oh Ri Jin

Guest northernlights

Does everybody agree with that quote?
Of course if there is a witness than a situation becomes horrible but there are some bad things which don't need a witness to happen (like murder, for example)

@sgxa, thank you for your insight on the secret documents, chingu!
Wow, if it is indeed Grandma’s will could it be that she actually decide to give the company to DH long time ago? Because deep down she must know there is a high possibility that her son won’t wake up from his coma.

nazzy1109 said: whew !.....finally learned making gifs today.....though obviously not good enough to make high quality ones........just to pass the time until the next epi.......sorry in advance to DH fans since he always has puppy smiles to RJ so can't choose any one.....& to YS fans 'coz he rarely smiles.........so here it goes......my random pass time post :
    _____Vote for the cutest expression_____1) fun loving Ferry Park ahjusshi                                                           
2) handsome oppa loving Ahn Yo Na                                                
3) jealous Shin Se Gi
4) drama king Oh Ri On
5) drama queen Oh Ri Jin

Guest nazzy1109

@juju84 LOL......SG being jealous is indeed too adorable !!  :x
@lclarakl LOL........u'r totally right !.......each & every character in this drama is sooo unique........love all those other expressions u mentioned........especially RO's "ommaaaa" & SG's "omega" !!!!!...... =)) .......but the post might look too overcrowded & i thought cute & funny expressions would be different, & these last two of RO & SG are just too funny to me !!.........yup there r too many to choose from :D

Archived