[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

intanjasmine26 said: @dhyca‌ yes i love the chemistry betwee. Ji sung and HJE, when i first saw that this drama is played by both of them i said to my self that this would be one of amazing drama this year and maybe more succesful than secret since the genre is lighter and funnier which will attract many people to watch it, turns out it really becomes bombastic drama early this year, with so many participants in this forum and also other forums.. I think the next drama payed by those two, definitely i'm going to watch @nazzy1109‌ yes chingu.. We definitely hope win-win solution for Segi - DH withouth breaking Segi's heart... Let Segi finds his love and peace in the end before he finally disseapear, maybe one passionate night with RJ hahaha *pervy thought :\">

Guest northernlights

After watching episodes with Shin Se Gi my sister said it's good Ji Sung doesn't act as a bad guy in action dramas. He would definetely make everyone fall for him which is dangerous.  ;)

moodypie said: emme85 said: @emme85You might want to remind yourself to wear the earphone next week, as i think you will be doing the shouting next week, when AYN appear.You might get too excited with ORION chasing after YN. You don't want mummy to ask from downstair "What's with the screaming"! LOL

valsava said: Before anyone ask my favorite AYN Phrases
1. This -B-i-t-c-h2. Oppa 3. We both players
4. It's annoying 5. Didn't I tell you not to show your teeth6. This wench don't have a skirt or makeup

AYN is like a breath of fresh air to CDH chaotic life she's his blast from the past that releases his stress, that says I'm at the age I can do any and everything I like and yet not get in trouble because this is whats expected of my age group and all is forgiven.. Just a rebel with or without a cause     

Speaking of Pokemon, I even have a soft toy Pokemon at home, the size of RJ's teddy bear.And i didn't realise it's been sitting at one corner the whole time. Now every time i see it, it will remind me of ORION and RJ.

It will also reminds me of our beloved human pokemon YN, the pink version (thanks to @hazelzerone)

SUNlight02 said: @yaqiyukiThank you very much for the awesome news chingu!!! :)
@IcklaraklI have watched HJE in Endless Love chingu, and believe me, it was emotionally stressful for me. Her character there suffered A LOT of hardships but her acting is superb and she really deserved her Best Actress award for that. No wonder she chose KMHM as her next project because she may be emotionally drained after all those 37 episodes.
@sophiajettMay I join those of you who wants JS and HJE 3rd drama project?..I agree for a saeguk! or an action drama perhaps.Maybe anytime before HJE marries. She herself said in a past interview that she wants to marry when she's at her best and before she turns 35.And another thing! Perhaps OST 6 by JS and HJE?I have heard them both sing an OST. JS during Secret and HJE for Can You Hear My Heart :)
Here's a video of her singing live:
And here's her OST contribution for CYHMH:
Her voice is cute and so is her dancing :)I really want A 6th OST by JS and HJEI can totally picture them singing a duet for that during the 2015 MBC Drama Awards
:x :x :x

onnififi said: @yaqiyuki thank you so much dear for the good news and also the BTS videos! Amazing job chingu!  =D> =D> =D>
@sophiajett and @mrslee thank you for all the cutie fanarts chingus. :-bd :-bd
@denarvie thank your for sharing the video. Your unnie really enjoy watching them and also thanks for sharing the DID articles link. I love reading them too.  :-bd :-bd
@emme85 and @raitei044 thanks for the translation.
@SUNlight02 thanks for the videos dear. Our ORJ looks so sexy in the short black dress...if SSG and CDH saw her on that dress......

cr. kmhm tumblr

@adikkeluangman thank you for SSG action pics. Your unnie love them all. :-bd :-bd

ilchul said: onnififi said: @yaqiyuki thank you so much dear for the good news and also the BTS videos! Amazing job chingu!  =D> =D> =D>
@sophiajett and @mrslee thank you for all the cutie fanarts chingus. :-bd :-bd
@denarvie thank your for sharing the video. Your unnie really enjoy watching them and also thanks for sharing the DID articles link. I love reading them too.  :-bd :-bd
@emme85 and @raitei044 thanks for the translation.
@SUNlight02 thanks for the videos dear. Our ORJ looks so sexy in the short black dress...if SSG and CDH saw her on that dress......

cr. kmhm tumblr

@adikkeluangman thank you for SSG action pics. Your unnie love them all. :-bd :-bd

Annyeong chingus  :-h
After reading dramabeans' recap of ep 11, I've been wondering about the document that Grandma took out from her safe. I know dramabeans and vikisubs called it a Non-disclosure agreement, but chinese subs called it a will, so I went to check the scene again, and it seems that it is indeed a will (유언). Grandma's will, in fact (유언 자 서태임).

ScreenShot2015-02-17at1.06.55am.png

But as to why she was going to give it to Se Gi and what it meant, I have no idea! (The handwritten words are too cursive for me to make out)
Also rewatched the conversation between Ki Joon's parents in ep 5, with Dramafever subs (Viki subs were a bit confusing). At the risk of repeating what you may know already, it seems that:- Grandpa and Dad had a fallout and Dad left home (not surprising, according to Ki Joon's parents, since Grandpa wanted to give the President's position to Min Seo Yeon and not his own son)- Min Seo Yeon thus went to America, since Dad had left home- Min Seo Yeon was too good for Dad from the beginning, and was better than Dad in looks, business skills and intelligence- Grandpa went to America to get Min Seo Yeon back (which Ki Joon's mom thought was inappropriate, given that Dad wasn't even home)- There was a rumour that Min Seo Yeon came back with a child - gender unknown- The child may not be Dad's bloodline (Ki Joon's mom asked if Dad had another child other than Do Hyun, to which Ki Joon's dad said "Do you really think that the child is Joon Pyo's bloodline?)
Given the veg supplier's comment that Ri Jin doesn't resemble the rest of the Oh family, and that Ri Jin is the basement child (while RO doesn't actually have a fear of the basement), RJ is most probably MSY's child, which would somewhat explain why she was in the Seung Jin mansion. Her father should be someone else (NOT Joon Pyo), given Ki Joon dad's insinuation and that MSY brought her back from the US. And since RJ and DH are of the same age, Dad probably had an affair with DH's mum while MSY was in the US.  
Phew, it's getting too late for more speculation. Wanted to thank chingus here too for all the comic art, pictures, videos, insights, etc. I always have many pages to catch up. And those pics of Yo Na - how beautiful are Ji Sung's eyes!!  ;;)

OMO, OMO, Have mercy chingu! I came to the thread and there are 14 pages for me to backtrack! :-O
Did something  happen when I was out? I hope it's good. ;)
btw Good evening @everyone!
And I'm off to backtrack. Hope to catch up to you before morning. =))

Archived