[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably too late, but anyway haha. I did not start to watch KMHM because of Secret ( I did not know that Jung-Eun was in this drama), but I saw one article with this drama and HJM and the second one made me think it would be a great storyline, but when I saw Ji Sung (my OPPA) I decided that i needed to watch both. But when I saw who was the female lead who was the same as Secret I realized that this drama would be the best and I probably needed to watched.
About my favourite quote, I think is: Instead of say Kill me start to say Heal me.
I think this part is good, because since them things are changing in CH's mind.

That was a laugh-out-loud moment soooo true i love his frankness :D

Well.......another great phrase to add to the long quote list!! :x

That's why I love Shin Se Gi.

He's frank and all but when it comes to Oh Ri Jin he can crumble.

Like the way he can't say "shut up" directly to her. He had to pause in between. That's just cute.

emme85 said: yaqiyuki said: Been busy these few days since Chinese New Year is coming~~ didn't have much time to use my computer!But since I have time today, quickly subbed a video before I get busy again.
Enjoy! <:-P <:-P <:-P
Oh and, this is the parody video of Yo Na x Ri On created by MBC that @newssuki was saying =))

Let's be patient for Wednesday to arrive! :> :>

Darnthiskdrama said: dhyca said: moodypie said: Darnthiskdrama said: I first got introduced to soompi forum via Bride of the Century. I lurked the whole time and was tempted aplenty but never gave in to register so i can leave a comment but darn it KMHM is killing me. Can somebody suggest what to do while waiting for the next episode aside from being a granmaster stalker, lurker, devourer of anything written abt this drama? Oh and i've been a Ji Sung fan for aaaaaaaaasssssaaa long time now :).

chloee34 said: @dhyca yeah he has an amazing singing voice loved him in Witch's romance! Hoping  Ji sung is the next one to lend his voice for the OST like he did in Secret....it would be amazing if he can participate because the maaaan can definetly act and sing superbly :x
@lclarakl omg yeeees so true JS and HJE have amazing killer chemistry on and also off screen (BTS). It's so great to see their acting look this natural i get sucked into their scenes together pretty easily that's how awesome they are. I watched Secret 3 times and i think i'll rewatch the show like soonish they were perfect even though it was a melodrama they made the show very enjoyable with their perfect acting and sizzling chemistry. I think the fact that they are both taken in real life makes it very comfortable for them, they respect each other and that reflects on screen :x 

sophiajett said:

Newssuki

said:

juju84

said: @maddymappo, somehow I feel like Nana was really a recent creation of DH’s psyche provoked by the resurfacing memories of RJ. But her main purpose for me is to remind RJ of her lost memories rather than DH who still can’t remember what his personalities do in his absence.

But I also how that we would get the reasons for creation of each personality in the end. It’d be quite fascinating to see.

Wow, we have PSJ for the 5th OST.

Can we also have JS & HJE duet for the OST as well?

:x

Guest nazzy1109

@yaqiyuki thank u sooo much chingu-ah for the subbed bts vids !!!!  >:D<
@libra22 thanks a lot for SG photoshoot pics !
@hazelzerone LOL.........i can't stop laughing after seeing ur post between ms. husky & RJ......KSG's character photo in the end from FBND drama omg !!!  =)) =)) =))
@moodypie well all my favourite phrases have already been posted by others here........can't choose any one really......the latest fav. one is of course at the end of epi 12 when DH finally acknowledges himself to grandmonster as himself not a monster anymore !........love the stronger DH !

Hi @everyone
special to mention
@nazzy1109 - to long time :)
@plappi
@valsava

and everyone who wished my little Witch to become better. She is fine again - was only the Weekend (enough if you ask me ;) ) and she is up to more mischief now. She is the wild one here.

I wish I could make a cake for all of you! I would put in my best effort.

Mau is happy about the news. Sooo glad, that I don´t need to wait one more week. That would be cruel.

I so love the new Pics

B92WQwsCQAA4DGZ.jpg

Can´t wait to hear his song. And the next will be Ji Sung - I sooooo wish for it!!!!!!!

Oh - where are my manners - so sorry!
Welcome to all the new Members who joint in in the last Days - Looking forward to read a lot from you and have a great time here together!

Archived