• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sophiajett

onnififi

said:

valsava

said:

@

onnififi,  Any Idea about the five million dollar disclosure is aboutHalmoni have.. If CDH is the successor after her son why would something like that be needed unless Halmoni tryto pay him off to keep his mouth closed about his childhood abuse

If you unnie is the fortune teller, I'm sure will get panic....because what if this is not Cha Goon...aaahh I worried for her bcos uri Shin Goon don't like to lost in any game......

tumblr_njulfsZMuB1soqhiuo1_540.jpg
tumblr_njulfsZMuB1soqhiuo2_250.jpgtumblr_njulfsZMuB1soqhiuo3_400.jpgtumblr_njulfsZMuB1soqhiuo5_r1_540.jpg
cr. KMHM tumblr to the owner
Can someone please assist in translation? Thank you in advance. :D:D

Guest sophiajett

Now, I don't have my hard-disk with me right now, so I can't get a confirmation on this but... 
Remember when SHR was begging grandma to let CDH become more powerful? Grandma couldn't care less. The only ones who were interested in finding the heir at that time were DH's uncle & SHR. I initially thought that grandma was just obsessed with his son. Now that the mysterious document popped up... what if the document was actually signed by someone who have the heir? What if grandma's the one who send the heir away? She knew all along that the heir is alive and well so she's not even bothered to look for the child. When in reality, she should be looking for the child because the child is the heir to Seung Jin Group. She's mad crazy about CJP inheriting Seung Jin Group... but she didn't do anything about the possible threat that is the heir. Or maybe the heir's dead. Am I making any sense? 

p/s: Now, my mind is all jumbled up... so these may have already been mentioned before or my memories are wrong. If my memories are wrong, I need to see all those relevant episodes again. LOL
EDIT--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Okay, I've watched the episode with the mysterious document again. (can't believe I've totally forgotten about this scene - the only thing I remember from this scene is the 5 mil check and handwritten paper) The scene seemed like grandma was trying to find reassurance by looking at the non-disclosure contract after SG threatened her to give him Seung Jin Group and when SG disclosed that he stills remember everything. Feels like she's trying to say either "Nope, nothing can take away SJGrp" or "No one's gonna talk what happened that day cause I have the non-disclosure agreement right here". The thick document behind the check reads: Seung Jin Group. --> yeah, I guess it's about the will. Since the already stamped & signed non-closure agreement is attached to it, I guess it's either about: (1) Handing Seung Jin Group to whoever it is; (2) To not disclose who the heir of Seung Jin Group really is. I don't think it's about the abuse tho... 
But one thing puzzles me, the cheques are still attached to the non-disclosure agreement. Usually the cheque will go to the person who signed it, but why is it still with grandma? I can understand if the agreement is kept by grandma - it just means that grandma had made a deal with that certain someone in order to keep that person's mouth shut but the cheque... hmm, is it possible that it is signed by someone within the family? CJP? SHR? Okay, this is going to be a far-fetched assumption... MSY? She might signed it after receiving threats from grandma/or whoever was involved, and since she's concerned with the safety of her child she signed the whole thing without the chairman's knowledge but was killed anyway. Hence, the cheque is kept by grandma. 

That tear-drop of Shin Se Gi during the initiation of his kiss with Oh Ri-Jin was so powerful and it stuck in my mind for a long time. I refer to it as an initiation of the kiss because Cha Do Hyun got the end of that. I feel that hurt and that longing of his emotion to finally be able to kiss the girl he loved all his life. One of the most romantic movie I have watched was an American movie, "The Terminator." It was definitely not a romance movie but the fact Sarah and the soldier from the future suffered so much to stay alive from the Terminator made their love for each other that much more intense. I sensed some of that from Shin Se Gi, that his ordeal with Na Na was so brutal it made his first love more intense than anything else. The fact he recognized his woman at first sight after all those years trapped in the United States was a testimony to his great love. He marked the time according to her watch the exact moment he felt in love with her, without any hesitation. I bet those moments in the basement where he tried in vain to save Na Na from the beating was quite intense. He also hated his father for leaving the girl and saved him instead. Wow, so powerful of a love for such a young child. Therefore, as much we might not like SSG's violent nature, his love for Ri-Jin is so pure and so fantastic. I will miss it if he ever goes away.

@sophiajett‌ do you remember when CDH mom was talking to his dad and was saying sorry yobo blah blah blah.... Either she was sorry just because she doesn't want him to wake up or she's sorry coz she wanted CDH, her son, to be the heir even though CDH is not his son. Because if this isn't so, nutcase grandma wouldnt be that obsessive of making CDH as substitute and rather treat him as a grandson and heir.

Okay, just watched Episode 1, sorry guys for being so slow and watching it just now~ :))  I must say, that shin se gi is hot. :x  Hotter when he has those eyeliners.  Made me question my gender.  I need to split my personality into a man and a woman for this. =)) =)) =))

@zput, welcome!!! This is a very lively and welcoming thread. I have to come here everyday to get my fix......especially when I need a laugh. Kill Me Heal Me is a great drama, but I will say the conversation on this thread makes the drama seems even better.

Look forward to having you here.

:-h

Archived