[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

IguanaSoap said: Ji Sung Runs through Hongdae and Freezes Traffic for ‘Kill Me Heal Me’ Open Filming

[image]

Kill Me Heal Me released a set of still cuts of Ji Sung.

On February 16, the production team of MBC’s Kill Me Heal Me shared the photos from the open filming session that took place in Hongdae.

The filming began at 8 a.m. on February 15 (KST) and continued until late at night. The fans started gathering after hearing the news through Twitter at 10 a.m. and by 1 p.m., hundreds of spectators had gathered around the filming site, delaying the filming process.

...................... (sorry to cut the rest of this post)

The production team stated, “Yona’s adorable charms will be maximized in the Hongdae scene, going back and forth between the reality and her imagination. Please anticipate how this scene will turn out in the drama, featuring the fans who participated in the open filming.”

Yona’s scene filmed in Hongdae will air through the February 18 broadcast of Kill Me Heal Me.

(mwave)

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nazzy1109

only RJ can shut SG up with her stern voice !......poor guy couldn't even say "Shut......up" to her this time, just look at him soo surprised !!  =D> (( although i wish she had shut his arrogant blabbing with something better like this  :-* ))
tumblr_njmqu0gb801rpyw6wo2_500.gif tumblr_inline_njmsobNFSi1r7w459.gif

For the phrases..
actually i have so many favorites..

but i dont know, i just like this phrases..maybe because its a rhyme

Episode 9
"Making a coincidence was my first mistake
Making that coincidence into fate is the second mistake
And making that fate into destiny is my third mistake
Letting you leave me by choice was my last mistake
"- RiOn
cr.Viki sub

@yaqiyukiThank you very much for the awesome news chingu!!! :)
@IcklaraklI have watched HJE in Endless Love chingu, and believe me, it was emotionally stressful for me. Her character there suffered A LOT of hardships but her acting is superb and she really deserved her Best Actress award for that. No wonder she chose KMHM as her next project because she may be emotionally drained after all those 37 episodes.
@sophiajettMay I join those of you who wants JS and HJE 3rd drama project?..I agree for a saeguk! or an action drama perhaps.Maybe anytime before HJE marries. She herself said in a past interview that she wants to marry when she's at her best and before she turns 35.And another thing! Perhaps OST 6 by JS and HJE?I have heard them both sing an OST. JS during Secret and HJE for Can You Hear My Heart :)
Here's a video of her singing live:

And here's her OST contribution for CYHMH:

Her voice is cute and so is her dancing :)I really want A 6th OST by JS and HJEI can totally picture them singing a duet for that during the 2015 MBC Drama Awards
:x :x :x

@raitei044, I'm glad that you were bored and translated the special lines from each episode.  :))  When I'm bored, I just rewatch the episode and recap....anything to help get us to Wednesday. Thankfully Shine or Go Crazy is on today so that will help me make it to Wednesday and Yo Na meeting her Oppa RO. =))

Again, Thank you!!!!!!

Hi everyone! Yes I'm still alive but real life hasn't been that good to me and I'm busy with a lot of things when all I want is to be here. I haven't even watched last week episodes with subs yet :'( :'( :'(

@onnififi & @nazzy1109 your scenarios about me and my one and only ahjusshi made my day =))
How I wish it was true, our date would be full of explosions sparkles :x

I caught bits of news about our YN finally meeting with her prince charming Omega. I know it's gonna be epic and I'll make sure to be here to witness the historical moment when it happens :))
Everything else will have to wait

Hi all.. finally done translating...
First of all, for all who knows me, I'm always asking for forgiveness if my translation is not accurate.. and my english isn't that good too (so the sentence I used might be confusing).. and here, please forgive me if it's not accurate, okay.. hahaha.. 
@bluenix_me This is for you.. and for @everyone who really wants to know what the fanart is all about..
Just for fun! credit to original owner of this fanart!

wAKbrMa.jpg

They use some teenager's slang.. which I absolutely can't find it in the dictionary.. and according to my korean friend, the meaning of '완전 존잘이다' that is said by YN to sleeping ORO is 'F***ing handsome'.. ;)).. I don't want to use that F word, so I replaced it with a less rude word.. haha

Archived