[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sophiajett

CPI Ranking (2th February - 8th February):
(1) Running Man - 255.6(2) Kill Me Heal Me - 243.3  --Yay!(3) tvN 3 Meals A Day - 241.5(4) Infinite Challenge - 236.3(5) Real Men - Ladies Special - 228.4
Note: KMHM climbed to second! 
(source: Naver)

Moon_Fars said: I've watched Secret some time ago..and to tell the truth, I don't really remember much from the drama except....that one hot kiss. Did I say ONE ?  Agree...their chemistry is a blast. Love that phrase "Without my permission don't die"!!!
What about KMHM. What's the phrase that you remember most? I like the phrase "I am Cha Do Hyun" after the kiss scene.
Guys, let's put down some of your phrases from KMHM while waiting for the next episode.
What do you think?

Guest intanjasmine26

@dhyca‌ yes i love the chemistry betwee. Ji sung and HJE, when i first saw that this drama is played by both of them i said to my self that this would be one of amazing drama this year and maybe more succesful than secret since the genre is lighter and funnier which will attract many people to watch it, turns out it really becomes bombastic drama early this year, with so many participants in this forum and also other forums.. I think the next drama payed by those two, definitely i'm going to watch

@nazzy1109‌ yes chingu.. We definitely hope win-win solution for Segi - DH withouth breaking Segi's heart... Let Segi finds his love and peace in the end before he finally disseapear, maybe one passionate night with RJ hahaha *pervy thought :\">

Guest sophiajett

Omo! KMHM sageuk version.. why so cute?
note: even sec Ahn is here along with CY & KJ. LOL at YN-RO. Mysterious Mr X <3  (cr: kmhm dc)2564E54A54E1A70823E8A2

onnififi

said: @moonsilchoi my dear sweetie thank you so much for the fanarts its so cute and funny!   :-* :-* @selenette">selenette said: Why is it Yo-na again on the upcoming Ep? I want Perry Park to take back the CP3O gold jacket ASAP, and Do-hyun to burn it. Yes, I am still concerned (and hate the jacket.)

Bumping this funny fanmade video up again!
"Multiple personalities study :) When they call Oh Ri Jin"

Cr: 차신박, sprout-bloom

Also adding on to the quotes, here are words of wisdom from the Oh family:

"Who cares about what we think. Your heart is the most important." - RJ's dad

"That's right. No one is here to live your life for you." - RJ's mum

"The beginning and end to the health of the mind is the happiness of the family." - RJ

When they said this I thought it'd be good to take all these words on board when I start my own family, heh :P

Guest nazzy1109

Good Afternoon @everybody !!  :-h i m sooo happy that this week KMHM won't be cancelled !  <:-P but i also hope that their ratings will remain high :)
welcome @zput to our awesome family here.... >:D< .....hope u can have a great time having fun with us......feel free to share ur thoughts.....i assure u that everyone is here very friendly & warm, so feel free to join in :)
@IguanaSoap & @rubie thank u soo much for the articles :D
@sophiajett & @moonsilchoi omg, thank u soo soo much for all the awesome fanarts !!
@onnififi unni hope u'r well........yes, i really wanna do this ^:)^ to the stylists for KMHM, they r doing an awesome job so far in making JS's look of every alter very much distinguishable.........lol, i also wish that we could see YN's hot legs without those pants........but the way she jumps while running making her skirt ride up i'm afraid what we will actually get to *cough* see *cough* ! :\"> & like u here goes my cheek !tumblr_njb3nk3x6d1rj0ps6o1_500.gif

SZMAj6Nlp7taQFDIEja3HCt4ItrAR_CPMHwI5mT_ i m always amazed of JS's portrayal of a 17 years old sassy girl.........look at the way he twirls those index fingers like a shy girl in front of her crush......& the way he dances swinging those hips !.......OMG !! =)) how can he be soo perfect........i love u JS ! :-*
P.S. : i wonder why YN first dances in front of RO, but then grabs his coller like that.......oh gosh, i can hardly wait !!!!! \:D/

Our very own Shin Se Gi is telling us not to forget to watch it on Wed & Thu at 10 o'clock! =))

Cupitter posted 2 videos of their newyear greetings but since both are so short, I combined it into one hahaha.My favourite part of the video is when SsangRi went "SHIN SE GI?!!?!" LOL :)) :))
oie_lE2IN0ThfAvY.gif

And their expressions at the ending is so hilarious & funny & cute!!!! :x :x :x
oie_C6lLe6UNaxAd.gif  oie_Yg5sjF0ZHUPe.gif  oie_pZxJYB7aXp92.gif

Glad that Ri-on will bond with Yo-na (or have a catfight with her in public). I want Do-hyun to have more friends, and I'm glad Sec Ahn and Ri-jin have one more ally. It's high time. 

But why does it seem that Ri-jin is not affected by her past at all? I hope they don't prolong the resolution and drag it to the end. They still have much more to do. 

Archived