[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

btw, can somebody explain to me why Zhu Ran looks like he has only one arm. His left hand is always wrapped up. Oh and what was that thing that he showed her whilst they were in Man Huang. The moment she saw it she said "You are Mo Yan disciple". 

Edited by PUNG
  • Like 4

I was hoping Papa Nicky will introduce Uncle Huo to Li Ying. Isn't Wallace a close friend with Nicky Wu?

yep Nicky is one of wallace's closed friends along with Hu Ge. I believe they acted togerher before. Do you guys know if there's of that conversation with Papa and Li Ying? Li Ying said in one interview that she doesn't have friends from the opposite sex. Now she does! It's Wallace! :D

Edited by tlt

Guest Soniya15

Okay, I just got done watching the full english subbed version of TJoF. OMG! Can't believe I'm still heartbroken but for a different reason. At first I was heartbroken because HQG as DG went coocoo (crazy) for treating BHZ that way. Now that I can understand the ending, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo hurt hurt and yes heartbroken. I'm sorry @funnlimmsia. I know that you like BHZ but what I'm about to say, you won't like it. How dare BAI ZI HUA deny his feelings and love for Hua Qi Gu OVER and OVER again. *sigh* I just can't believe it. Why is he being so stubborn?! Yes, I am defending HQG. Thinking about the whole drama again, HQG did not do anything wrong. The only thing she did wrong was falling in love with BHZ. That was why she "committed a huge crime by gathering all the 10 deity devices." See how I put it in quotes. Let me explain why I don't think she is wrong in gathering all the devices. She did released the demon god and the desolate great energy force was transferred to her. Did the desolate great energy force kill anyone (besides NMT because she was greedy and HQG didn't kill NMT)? No, HQG never used that power to be superior than anybody. Everyone saw her as a Demon because she dressed like a Demon God, but she didn't do any harm. Hence, HQG said to BHZ (when she tricked him into killing her) that he only trusted his own eyes and never trusted her. Everyone else were the DEMON!

DG acted the way she did because she wanted to push BHZ away. She wanted to make him hate her just like how BHZ wanted HQG to hate him when he used the Abstain Sword on her. They were doing things to hurt one another. As much as I love Wallace, I can't accept BHZ. (Don't get me wrong, I love TJoF). Because until the very end, he was still denying her (minus all the hot kissing scenes). Yes, I was upset when he said it doesn't matter whether he loves her or not because they can never be together. I am torn. BHZ is very cold. Some of you may think DG went coocoo at the end and forcing BHZ to kill her. I think it's legit. C'mon think about it. There are limits to patience. HQG may not want anything in return from BHZ, but she is still a human being. HQG lost everyone close to her and she was in a grieving stage. Wouldn't you want someone you love to cuddle and comfort you? At the end when she pushed BHZ to kill her, I think she didn't want to live anymore. Remember she said she is tired; tired of living? If I was HQG, I would do the same thing. I seriously think she didn't do anything wrong. She was a pure, innocent, naive little girl that was taken advantage of. DG was still being herself that was why she didn't kill NMT. We all want to kill NMT, but HQG wouldn't kill her. She still let her go. Since BHZ won't admit that he loves her, he doesn't have the right to die with her. Yes, I agree with what HQG say that if she could do it all over again, she would not fall in love with BHZ. Who wants to fall in love with a cold, heartless guy who puts the world before his love ones? BHZ deserved it when HQG died. He should've realized it. If she didn't died he would still deny his love for her. It's ONLY when she died was when BHZ FINALLY ADMIT HIS LOVE FOR HQG. This is what I have been waiting for. Not for him to say "I love you," but for him to ADMIT his love. 

I burst into tears again when BHZ finally realized his love for HQG. I love how LiYing and Wallace portrayed the crying and the death scenes. I am so heartbroken. If it ended here I would go crazy and curse BHZ for being stup**ty stubborn. I would like to see BHZ go crazy for not 30 but 1 million, billion, trillion years. Anyways, I love the happy ending. Again, I have to say that this drama is AMAZING. FGG does have great imagination. 

A side note: TJoF keeps reminding me of Koo Kum. Koo Kum is a Thai drama/lakorn. The title translates "Ill-fated lovers." That was where I got the term 'Ill-fated lovers'. BHZ character matches with Noona's character - Hideko. Hideko is a thai woman who hated the Japaneses for invading her country (Thailand) during World War II (I think). Kobori who was a Japanese soldier fell in love with Hideko but she hated him to the gut. She kept denying her love for him until the very end when Kobori died, she finally realized her love. At least BHZ has the better end of the stick because HQG came back wheres Kobori didn't come back to Hideko.

Edited by Soniya15

one of the guy I'm working with he's kinda look like Wallace so I keeps looking at him and he caught me looking at him... Lmao....

You have found your Fated Calamity!!!:lol: Do not become obsessed or you may lose your job, or worse yet, your Fated Calamity will file sexual harrassment charges against you..LOL!!!

• Like 6

hello everyone.. sorry for the late reply

just get back from out of town :sweatingbullets: and  guess what 20 pages to read.. :crazy::crazy:

@YangD @kashie19 @Bella-Chimura @Patjoyh thank you for all the pics that you shared ..

@jolin_chan @dominjoonssi @axerine_1 @springfiry thank you for all the info regarding the dvd release, ost and translation dear :wub:

@myden thank you for all the pics .. and oh loves your signature :wub:

@BaiZiHua kudos to your pro and cons dear :D. and please if you have another steamy and smexy part don't forget to share hahaha.. i keep wondering when i could watch those part in real scenes with our shifu and xiao gu :P

@miaka fy loves all the pic. i know it's a happy end but not so happy in my opinion because all of the cut scenes and the amnesia.

but looking at shifu's smile at the end has calm me for a moment .. just a moment before i start cursing everyone who responsible for the cut scenes :angry:

• Like 6

Hey guys..I've just uplaoded 46 seconds un-shown scenes of HQG final episode:) Watch it before it's taken down

Edited by Patjoyh

@YangD your Keep Calm and Love More Pic of Sexy Shifu was to funny!! I was drinking water and spit it out when I saw it, and yes I did put my hand to my chest/heart like I was injured & vomited blood. ROFL!!!:D

@miaka fy @jolin_chan @Bella-Chimura @dominjoonssi and everyone else I forgot to mention. Thanks for all the pics, translations, info & pics of deleted scenes. Seriously everyone ROCKS!!!!

I voted for Wallace twice while trying to catch on this thread and he is #2:(

• Like 4

still working on the reply :D

@jolin_chan OMG that translations you share is the scenes before BZH suddenly cry and demon goddess found out about his scar.. that's explain a lot of thing :crazy: i never knew that demon goddess could get drunk hahaha but it's okay since that make her get shifu's passionate kiss  :wub: and thank you for the part 2 of the deleted plot lines translation :wub:

@dominjoonssi thank you for the info that Xiao gu doesn't kill Shi Yi. i always believe that it's Shi yi's decision to die after Tang bao died in front of his eyes :tears: 

30 deleted plot lines ?? 30 ?? OMG the more i know what they done to this series the more i want to cry :tears::tears:

@Mikki- and @IMOmusings thank you for the 5th dream translation. So did they get married in her dream ? :wub:

@miaka fy i'm back dear. still waiting for the completed viki sub :wub: yay.. another beautiful smexy fanart. thank  alot dear.. :D

@YangD @IMOmusings @funnlimmsia thank you so much for the leaked pics.. OMG the kissing and Mo Bing's smile .. and all of the smexy scenes :wub:

• Like 3

@Soniya15 I just finished the whole series too. I've even re-watched the last 2 episodes because i didn’t feel like it has hit me because I kept stalling with the ending. I couldn’t agree with you more. If I were HQG, I would do the same thing. Well, with the exception of losing humanity and killing NMT and Catfish. I cannot believe how heartless BZH is! He is aware of HQG’s sufferings and he didn’t do anything to comfort her. Yes, sealing the darn powers up won’t do much. HE LOCKED HER IN THAT PLACE FOR YEARS. WTFF She lost all her loved ones (except Xiao Yue) and no one was there to get her through it. 

She only wanted the one person she loves to admit that he loves her but nooooo. NOOOOO! NOOOOO!! Her most trusted, respected Sifu had to cut off the scar (proof that he loves her) right in front of her to spite her. I get that he feels that it is shameful and disgusting. The look on DG’s face when she realized he loves her made me cry. She was so darn happy. She finally knows that the person she love, loves her too!! T___T Its so sad!! Two seconds of bliss ended when he cuts off the scar on his arm to show her that loving her is his biggest SIN or something shameful. That was so cruel. 

I can really understand why she choose death after what BZH did. It's as if she lost all hope to live. Who the heck will want to live after that?! First, there is no way to control the evil force inside her. She doesn’t want to risk going mad and killing everyone because she is kind by nature. Second, all her loved ones died because of her and the rest of the world hate her or wants her dead. Third, the person she love so dearly is a cold and heartless person who won’t acknowledge his love even if it kills him.. He never fails to break her heart. HE STABBED HER 3 TIMES. Just saying. 

She gave him several chances near the end before he stabbed her with the sword that was suppose to make her soul disappear. He NEVER trusted her!! Never fully understood her sacrifice for him. She always put him first. She took all the punishments and did not complain one bit and refused to let him know even if she died. (When DF put the spell on her so that she would only tell the truth) He will always put the world and Chang Liu before her no matter what.

I can understand why DG is heartbroken by this and chose to end her life. richard simmons, I would too. Preventing him from dying with her before she died was her way getting revenge on him. They say the person left behind will feel the most regret and pain. DG wanted him to feel all the pain and regret!! Its the worst type revenge. She knew he would regret it ("I've said it before, you would regret it"- DG). He sure did. No wonder he went crazy for 1000 years. He was too blinded "RIGHT AND WRONG"..  Couldn’t see clearly until SHE FREAKING DIED. TOO LATE BZH. TOO EFFING LATE.

IDK why they made her forget her memories at the end. But i think when she fully recovers all her memories.. She will probably not stay with him. Sorry BZH fans, but I had to rant about the ending. 

11990462_1663031180604321_60859505240898@hayuinblue Thanks! I think its a really good quote. 

Edited by myden
  • Like 8

@YangD your Keep Calm and Love More Pic of Sexy Shifu was to funny!! I was drinking water and spit it out when I saw it, and yes I did put my hand to my chest/heart like I was injured & vomited blood. ROFL!!!:D

@miaka fy @jolin_chan @Bella-Chimura @dominjoonssi and everyone else I forgot to mention. Thanks for all the pics, translations, info & pics of deleted scenes. Seriously everyone ROCKS!!!!

I voted for Wallace twice while trying to catch on this thread and he is #2:(

He's now #3... HOW CAN DIS BEE?? But no matter what, Wallace is still the #1 handsomest to us. If not all, just some of us haha :3

BTW, I also want to thank everyone who posted those leaks, videos, and pictures! <3 Okay, off to bed now. Goodnight everyone!

Edited by xnancly
  • Like 3

The crux of the drama isn’t about perfect love but the conditions of the human heart and accepting human frailties.

I feel that some frustration aimed at QG is a little unfair. I know she’s not perfect and I would never agree that her approach is always right but I never believed her to be deliberately and intentionally cruel or vindictive even when she was the Demon Goddess.

Her actions stemmed from the hurt and pain which was inadvertently caused or contributed by Zi Hua.

Haven't we all felt at some point in our lives where we’ve been so angry that we just want to lash-out at the person you love most?

QG is still a relatively young girl. I’m not particularly surprised by her teenage behaviour but to condemn her for actions as spiteful and mean because she wanted to “get back” at BZH in my opinion is a little harsh.

Even when she cursed him, she didn’t want him to die with her knowing how stubborn he could be, he would have followed her once she was gone.

So no, I don’t think she only hated him, there was protection and care at the end of it.

I total agree with myden and Soniya15, I would under those circumstances curse him as well.

He’s so heartless, never to have admitted his love her and to cut off the scar, oh dear, that was the pinnacle of “angst” and worse it was very hurtful to QG. I’m not saying who’s wrong or right but in any relationship it’s important to be honest, expressing how you feel about someone is just as important as the actions. 

I know he was disgusted and disappointed that he had romantic feelings for his disciple which is a big no, no but to deny her the one thing she wanted to hear just before her death was heartless and it’s something I don’t understand. Now having seen it in the drama - I'm still left clueless.

It’s no wonder he went crazy. It’s all that repressed emotions and deep regret that he didn’t tell her he loved when he had the opportunity (many times) to do so.

Don’t get me wrong I still love BZH but he’s definitely not an easy man to love.

Edited by thundergirl3
  • Like 8

@Asianfemale Texas is not that far from Alabama. I will swing by to meet you and Wallace look alike lollll :D

LOL I used to live in Alabama.. Its a long drive. Now I live in Texas! Whahhh?! If anything, I will fly to China/Taiwan and meet the REAL Wallace! :wub: 

My fellow Vietnamese fans of Nicky and Cecilia needs to calm their t*ts. Haters are going to hate. Just cause they're close doesn't mean they'll fall for one another. No one is stealing the 4th prince from Cecilia. 

@thundergirl3 I think DG was protecting or saving BZH when she healed him. But I also want to believe that she did want him to suffer in some sort of way for being so heartless towards her when she cursed him. If she was selfish, she would just let him die with her. I truly believe that she did not want to be with him, even in death. 

She had nothing at the end. The evil force was going to consume her eventually. She only want to see how important she was in his heart. How much he actually loves her. He chose to think the worst, and believe the worst. That she was completely taken over by the evil force and he chose to end her life. He was shocked that she took it willingly. Yes, she tricked him to do so, but if he realized it before and showed her his real feelings, she wouldn’t have chosen death. I guess it was left to how viewers  interpret it. I never once believed DG was evil even as DG. If she couldn't kill NMT, she's a SAINT to me. LOL 

Edited by myden
  • Like 9

@myden - I totally agree on your take. I know when QG transformed into the DG she's isn't the sweet and innocent Little Bone anymore. I know to a certain extent she did want BZH to suffer and hence the "torture" scenes. I did miss the sweet QG but at the same time I wanted her to stand up for herself and really show these hypocritical sect leaders what she's made of.

More importantly, she needed to be on par with BZH. If she didn't transform the relationship would have remained stagnant and BZH would have done everything he can (including MY) not to change the status quo.

It's sad to see how the relationship panned out but I am hooked (with a capital 'H') because the relationship is very complex and it demonstrates the conditions of the human heart so beautifully.

We react so strongly to their relationship because we've invested time in these characters and we are involved but on a more personal level I believe that we recognise ourselves (certain elements) of our personality in these characters and we respond to them because it speaks to our heart at a deep and profound level. I can certainly speak for myself.

The obsession, the infatuation and rejection, anger, love (including unrequited), lust and desires, the consequences of our actions or lack of. They all speak of the human condition. There are metaphors proliferated across the drama (and even the novel) which demonstrates the frailty of the human heart and that is why this drama is so immensely popular because it connects people at different stages in their lives.  

I hope everyone on this forum understands that my posting and opinions about the drama is not to offend or cause dissension as I have immense respect for everyone's here on this forum. It is also not my intent to play devil's advocate. They are my heartfelt views about the drama.

I sincerely hope through our posts we get to know each other better and more importantly obtain a better understanding of our differences :) 

Edited by thundergirl3
  • Like 6

OK....So I came back to scroll through all the messages in support of HQG....let me throw something out as food for thought.

Let us say that HQG wasn't the main character...and that BZH was the only main.

In all other dramas, you would all be cursing the girl with unrequited love who does everything that HQG has done. 

HQG is a teenager, so you can excuse her earlier behaviour as a teenage crush, but her actions right before she turns to Demon Goddess cannot in any way be justified. 

Ignoring the fact that the only reason she stays at Changliu is for BZH, BZH from the very beginning of the drama has done nothing to warrant her attention. Mo Bing has, but as far as she knows BZH and Mo Bing are two different people. She became a disciple of BZH under false pretences. People can argue that BZH didn't have to take her on as a disciple...but I refute this by saying that by this point, he KNOWS she's his fated calamity and that there is something strange about her. What better way to keep an eye on her than to keep her close. He still hasn't done anything that would indicate to her that their relationship is anything more than student/teacher. Not to mention, she is still the sect Leader of Mt. Zu. He can't exactly ignore her when her disciples want her to return to Changliu as well. 

The deity devices...although collecting all of them didn't result in major deaths....HQG contravened BZH's teachings. This one I could probably let go because in all honesty, whether she saw him as teacher or crush, she would've ended up doing it anyway.

My view on HQG getting BZH to kill her isn't as virtuous as many others seem to think. I find it as her finally forcing his hand in subtle admission of his feelings for her. Again, she has manipulated him into a response that soothes her heartache. 

I'm probably the only girl here who cannot in any way fathom a legitimate reason that can justify HQG's actions. 

If we, as the audience, didn't know that BZH and HQG are a tragic romance, there is absolutely no indication in any of BZH's actions that would support HQG's belief that he is in love with her. 

• Like 5

Li Ying hasnt work with Hu Ge, has she? ....I do not like Hu Ge. I tried watching The Legend of Condor Heroes because of Ariel Lin. I saw Ariel as Hong Rong, but I definitely didnt see Hu Ge as Guo Jing. Apologies to Hu Ge's fans, but Felix Wong still holds the title of Guo Jing :P

@myden yyes, Ive heard his old songs and still going through tv series' songs. I think acting suits him better than singing though. I do love his 好時光 song (Perfect Couple's OST). It's really cute and most Chinese characters are recognizable. But I cant get the rhythm so Im having problem singing it. His voice is beautiful in that song. Im also liking 不可說 but the lyrics are too advanced for my limited mandarin. 

• Like 3