[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

No no. They said they have ONE kissing scene. From pictures look like TWO. Maybe they retake so many times they lost count.

YOU BETTER HAVE THOSE SCENES IN THE FINAL PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'"about those leak pics, i think it's from the staff when they monitored those scenes "

I think it is from the editing team in edit room or perhaps studio final product before finalising it.

Edited by funnlimmsia
  • Like 4

Looking at the leaked pictures, I think it is understandable why they were cut for public TV. Most likely they would have been cut in many other Asian countries as well. My anger is more towards the patching of unrelated scenes (bad editing), which obviously is directly linked to the scenes. Even in the US, any a bit of nudity would have been cut in public tv and Ive noticed that excessive goryness is cut as well. Reason why The Walking Dead will have an edited version when it gets broadcasted on "free" public TV.  

@dominjoonssi or anyone who knows about China's censorship: does SARFT have control over censorship on DVDs?  From what I read about SARFT's excuse of censorship is that they want every production to be apted for all ages. 

I do believe that censorship issues will change since China has been emerging as a huge player in the film industry. Their heavy investment in films worldwide will eventually lead to positive changes. Dont know when, but intl pressure related to $$ will force them to loosen up. Too bad TJoF will not be part of the changes :tears:...thus as Domi said, let's wait for the intl version with hopes to be 54 episodes or for @miaka fy or anyone to get on hold of the underground videos.  Lol. 

But oh man!! Those cut scenes got my obsession for TJoF and BZH to a new level. I WANT THE CUT SCENES!!  :w00t:  ...but were the scenes part of the original series? Remember that not all scenes becomes part of the final product. 

Fifty Shades of White!!!! Sooo hot!! They should release a manhua. My obsession has lead me to listen to the online audiobooks (I hate audiobooks). 

Non-TJoF related:

Ive noticed that many of you know Vietnamese. I have a question. Do you know anything about the Vietnamese version of Ugly Betty? It is an old tv series from Vietnam adapted from the Colombian soap opera. If so, where can I get it? Ive seen the Phillipines version and it was pretty good. I want to see the Vietnamese version. If anyone have any sort of info...please please please let me know. Thank you in advance! 

I've watched those hot kissing pic, high hoping for the leaked video and then realize that it's not even inthe final product... I mean, look at all those blue backgroud all around, they did not make the CG for it so maybe from the begining LiYing and Wallace know this scene will be cut, they always said in their interviews that they don't have kissed scene :(

about those leak pics, i think it's from the staff when they monitored those scenes 

i thought Wallace said that there was one kissing scene. 

@jolin_chan I tried voting today, but the website is lagging from my phone. Is the voting over? 

• Like 3

I try to translate the 30 Scenes that has been deleted from TJOF (part 2) ( some of it quite similar to the one @springfiry translated before and I think there are parts that @miaka fy mention before or anyone else mention before? ) :

16. MY trick DF and QG to save NXY in the Nine Pagoda, and DF get seriously injured.

17. NXY execution was to be burnt to death, but they didn't make the CGI for the fire. And they omitted the scenes where BZH used Bu Yuan Ding to create the illusions to fake NXY death in front of everybody.

18. When QG being imprisoned in Cloud Palace, BZH sadly mending the shattered Palace Bell.

19. LSY tortured by guilt and painful feelings because he can not protect well TB, so he commited suicide in the name of love.

20. When ZR tell MY at the prison of Seven Sect the news of LSY's death, ZR tell MY that LSY being killed, when actually from reading ZR's lips we can see that actually ZR said that LSY was commited suicide and that's why MY said : "Why are you so foolish, SY?"

21. When BZH making peach blossom soup for Demon Goddess and feeding her while saying that she must not let Desolate Energy taking control of her. Demon Goddess raise her hand and fly throw the peach blossom soup. And can not suppress her anger, grabbing BZH near and suck his neck. BZH barely can endure the pain. After Demon Goddess satisfiedly drinking the blood, she cruelly throw  BZH to the ground. BZH feel weak and lay on the floor. Demon Goddess then shout to BZH : "Get lost!" BZH with pale face, neck full with blood, trying hard to stand up and staggeringly leave.

22. Demon Goddess sitting on her throne while BZH is on her side feed her water. Demon Goddess drinking the water while caressing BZH's hand and looking at him intently. Then the Seven Sect minions report that they catch several of the disciples of the Chang Liu's alliance and want to kill them. BZH begging to not kill them. Demon Goddess then said in front of everybody : "Bai Zi Hua, I will release one person for each night you sleep with me." BZH have no other way but to agree on this.

23. BZH standing in front of the couch. Demon Goddess lean on the couch and look so alluring, and deliberately pull up her skirt to show her long legs, and use her finger to gesture BZH to come near. BZH nervously lay down beside her but leave quite a bit of space between them. Demon Goddess then closing the distance between them, and caressing BZH's left chest while talking to herself that now she can do whatever she want, then her hand slipping into BZH's clothes and rubbing his left chest, then slowly her hands move down and try to untie BZH's belt knot. BZH grab Demon Goddess's hand and preventing her to do that. Demon Goddess then quickly climb and lay on top of him, and looking at his eyes while saying : "How could you slept if you not getting undress." Demon Goddess then hugging BZH and fall asleep. While BZH holding Demon Goddess's hand, he stare at her all night and not sleep even a wink. Demon Goddess hazily wake up and calling : "Shi Fu."  BZH pleasantly reply : "Xiao Gu." Demon Goddess quickly awake and back to her cold demeanor. BZH rise up from the couch and looks missing QG's old expression and movement, but it's no where to be seen anymore. (not too sure of this part, sorry)

24. Demon Goddess looking intently at the scar from the nail punishment on BZH's bare back. She then immediately embrace BZH while crying and beg him to stay and accompany her to sleep. BZH also crying and said they are teacher and disciple and it's improper for them to sleep on the same bed together. QG cryingly said that he is not her teacher anymore for a long time. BZH reply but you are forever my disciple. QG then taking back her hand and said she will not forcing him anymore (on this matter).

25. Early morning BZH wake up and drink some water, and apperantly ZR already put aphrodisiac into that water. BZH found it difficult to supress the effect from the aphrodisiac. And on that moment, QG came. BZH trying to conceal the effect from the medicine, smashing a cup at QG direction to make QG leave, QG get hurt from the cup. Afterwards, when giving BZH the antidote, ZR admitting that he is the one who put in the medicine and said to BZH, QG love BZH, but why BZH insisting of deceiving himself (not admitting his love?  not so sure of this part too).

26. QG get drunk of feeling disappointed, and mistakenly viewing ZR as BZH, and said why she love him, and throw herself into his hug, and try to kiss ZR. ZR didn't refuse the kiss, and imposing as BZH, kissing QG passionately. BZH accidently saw them and fill with raging jealousy. QG happily laugh and said why there are two Shi Fu? And looking at ZR, said that this one seems more gentle, and pull ZR to her again. BZH angrily dragging QG away. QG scold BZH and said on what ground he can control her, he is now just her servant. BZH grab both of her shoulder tightly and kiss her hard and passionately, and french kiss her, and they topple over the bed, and he press her into the bed, below his body. QG try to struggle but BZH pressing her hand and not letting her move. At first, QG's eyes open widely in disbelief, but soon after, she close her eyes and kiss him back. BZH kiss her and at the same time roll over so she is on top of him now. And slowly his kissing become tender. (BZH-HQG kiss at the wall, bed and the jealous kiss are 69 seconds long.)

27. BZH gentle expression, gradually change to startled and disbelief of his own action. He let go of QG, his eyes deep red and he stepping down from the bed, cringe helplessly, and eventually fall apart and cry bitterly. QG gently and cautiously move towards him and softly try to calm him and said : "Shi Fu, don't be afraid!" she hold out her hands and was gonna wipe his memories when BZH push her hand away. Following after, BZH feel sooo much pain on his hand (the pain is like tearing heart and cracking lung). QG try to look at BZH's hand, and found the scar from the Emotionless Water.

28. BZH mourning QG in his black robe

29. MY swapping soul to save QG

30. BZH finally realize that to hinder the fated calamity is not to kill, but to acknowledge love, in tune with love. In the end, by BZH accepting love, makes him pass the 10th level cultivation.

Sorry if the translations is not accurate on some parts.

@bubblyb00_stv the voting is not over yet until October 7. Sometimes is lagging too here, you should try and refresh several times. Sometimes it took several times to cast 1 vote :sweatingbullets:

He is #2 now

Edited by jolin_chan
  • Like 15

How is no. 29 possible? So bzh is romancing mo yan??

sorry but no. 30 is wrong. I dont mean the translation but the principle. ThIs is like turning the cultivation thing upside down. To achieve that level you need to abandon all desire, almost buddhism monk like philosophy isnt it? Why not just bzh abandon the cultivation thing and that be the end of story? So what if he achieves level ten since he is using his powerful skills to babysit hqg. All were great except last two. Makes no sense and silly. Can you even swap soul? Soul is inner being, you swap soul you swap person.

Maybe they should work out these two before anything Is re released.

the more i read the more i dislike hqg. What she did for shifu is necessity. What she did to shifu now is malicious. How can i cheer for her? The story at this point is just plain nArrative hell because the author is losing control of the elements.

You can strike no. 24  off. It was in the final ver.

Edited by funnlimmsia
  • Like 1

@bubblyb00_stv  I don't think that the scenes would of been cut for public TV in the U.S.  Their are lots of broadcast shows that air here/in the U.S with way more gore and skin than TJOF - for example the CW is a broadcast channel and the Vampire diaries pushes it to the extreme and it gets aired so do detective shows like law and order.. But they are also aired in the In the prime time so  it really doesn't matter and they give a warning if violent or mature content is going to be shown but broadcast stations do not edit the content. ~ That's the argument that I think Ciwun?? or someone from the production staff was trying to make - was that the show was aired during primetime so their shouldn't of been that many cuts:huh:

Edited by carmolita
  • Like 6

Some of cut scenes does make QG looks bad. In the book, QG never makes BZH her servant, she doesnt talk down on him. The most was she asked him to sleep with her then she would spare 1 person's life. And BZH in the book doesnt cry that much like the series Shifu lol. Oh well, as long as we have our happy ending.

• Like 8

30. BZH finally realize that to hinder the fated calamity is not to kill, but to acknowledge love, in tune with love. In the end, by BZH accepting love, makes him pass the 10th level cultivation.

I think that cut scene is so true. Accepting and being in tune with love is the key to overcoming the calamity. Every time when they tried to kill their calamity, they all end up going crazy and yearning for the person they killed. Why not just embrace them and love them. In truth, their calamity was a challenge for them to overcome to pass the 10th level cultivations. ^^ 

Thanks @jolin_chan. I loved all the translations of all the missing scene. I can only dream of them now. 

Edited by nedayaj88
  • Like 7

Guest m.thrimsdotter_2213

de-lurking for a moment to thank everyone for all the pics, translations, spoilers, etc.  I've thoroughly enjoyed reading all your comments.

Figured I'd share a couple of my own thoughts, since I've been reading all of yours so avidly!

- Does anyone else think that Chang Liu is in desperate need of a grandma? She could smack Mo Yan upside the head, tell BZH to get over himself, put NMT in time-out until she realizes that she'd have a lot more friends if she wasn't narcissistic and borderline... the list goes on.

- The question of cultivating to the 10th level and its association with love: several stories I've read/watched (sadly not in any asian languages, not yet, gotta learn the languages first) deal with the 8-fold path of Buddhism, and the monk who realizes, usually too late, that accepting love when it comes is part of the path.   In the stories I vaguely remember, the loved woman ends up dying tragically and so the monk doesn't have to do anything with this new knowledge except mourn her and move on.  Frankly, it feels like a bit of a cop-out, so I've been looking forward to seeing this reversal of the trope.  And I am hugely irritated that the powers-that-be decided it was too much for our precious sensibilities.  

Now to return to lurking.  ;)

@jolin_chan : Thanks so much darling:wub:, you've done awesome translate. i just keep repeat reading it...haha..this is drug, im addicted...i love all your translation so much  dear:wub:, A French kiss..wow...yummy haha:w00t::lol:

Omg y'all are awesome! I was trying to follow the thread at rotation today but y'all are too fast. Thank you so much for the pictures, spoilers, and translations. Couldn't help not to be excited for the uncut version. 

At first I wasn't expecting anything since both Wallace and Li Ying didn't mention much about having kiss scenes in their interviews. I don't think they ever mentioned it at all. I remembered watching one of Li Ying interview and it was asking her what's her longest kiss scene. In my head I was like TJOF with Wallace? But instead she said The Legend of Zu with William. I was annoyed. -_______-

Edited by tlt

BZH did not kill HQG because she was her calamity.  He instead took her in as his disciple despite knowing that the ending may be bad for him.  He killed her because she forced him to knowing that he will always protect Chang Lium

I don't understand and like the last few eps in the book and in this drama.  Funn is right.  It could have ended more poignantly.  I don't mind kisses and seduction but what is the logic behind it?  That HQG becomes lusty and b3tchy as DG?  It's a beautiful story and could have ended up with a beautiful story line to share.  I hope they clear up the ending mess if they ever make this into a movie.  

• Like 4

one of the guy I'm working with he's kinda look like Wallace so I keeps looking at him and he caught me looking at him... Lmao....

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh lord, you basically get to see Wallace every time you go work. Lucky hahahah :D don't get distracted though lol but must've been awkward when he noticed.

Edited by xnancly
  • Like 3

I believe one of the clips was shared befofe. I think this is the complete comedy/parody for TJOF. It's pretty funny. Enjoy!

Edited by tlt

Guest Asianfemale

one of the guy I'm working with he's kinda look like Wallace so I keeps looking at him and he caught me looking at him... Lmao....

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh lord, you basically get to see Wallace every time you go work. Lucky hahahah :D don't get distracted though lol but must've been awkward when he noticed.

lol he just smiled and walked away. The first time when I met him at my workplace I was like oh he kinda looks like Wally..every since then I kinda peep at him lmao. Speaking of him. He's right in front of me... Oh gosh if that was really Wally I'll probably fainted hahahahaha 

lol he just smiled and walked away. The first time when I met him at my workplace I was like oh he kinda looks like Wally..every since then I kinda peep at him lmao. Speaking of him. He's right in front of me... Oh gosh if that was really Wally I'll probably fainted hahahahaha 

@Asianfemale May I ask where you work at? That maybe you can network me into your workplace lol?

@Asianfemale, I would do the same thing hahaha I mean come on he looks like a celebrity here! And yeah, where do you work, if you don't mind us asking XD LOLOL where would another "Wallace" work at if not an actor.

• Like 5