[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

@YangD: hahaha, …..didn’t pay attention until now, that BZH wore so less then! Must be hot around DG then!

I never thought, that BZH was jealous of DF. I always have the feeling that BZH knew, who DF is and what kind of intention he got.

And now her my opinion about BZH and HQG:

I think BZH and HQG are right and wrong in the same time. As most of you already mentioned, both are in loved but denied. Yes I mean HQG too…she only admitted to TB, because she was hurt by the water! The other only guessed…She never admitted, even to DF, she only said, that she just want to stay with her Sifu!

Everybody (even we viewer) around can see and feel the love of them for each other, but they not. They didn’t (trust to) believe it, because this love was for them so wrong. And it only could be a love and respect between a teacher and discipline and not more!

The most mistake was, they try to help and protect without the knowledge of the other one. Remember in the whole series, they only hold and caress each other, when one of them are unconscious? The try to hide their feeling with all cost.

In return they try to hurt each other, so that the one they love hate them.

Hope you girls understand what I mean…

• Like 7

@YangD: hahaha, …..didn’t payarrow-10x10.png attention until now, that BZH wore so less then! Must be hot around DG then!

I never thought, that BZH was jealous of DF. I always have the feeling that BZH knew, who DF is and what kind of intention he got

i understand wat you mean abt BZH look with DF..To me it was not only just because  BZH knew who DF is...., BZH is leader of CL, he got alot of haters around, DF is not the only one . But he just throw that weird look at DF only, why not other..? ..I know BZH doesnt want Sia zia stay around QG, but BZH s still not look at him like that..maybe becoz QG called him Sister ...i know im abit sensitive haha..but  it s fun  to put it that way:P:D. and i really respect your opinion dear ...:wub:

AND ..yes..it s hot..she s hot,..he s hot...i got nosebleed..how s that work ? hahaa:D:D:D

Edited by YangD

@hayuinblue

Below are all the links to the translations to the steamy/racy scenes in the book that I translated.:)

Hey love, I saw you write that if I saw anymore smexy parts in the book to translate for you.  
To the best of my recollection I believe I translated all the racy parts that I read in the
book. I think I only left out the kiss at the end of the book. There wasn't much to this scene
so I didn't make a post about it.

Spoiler

It's where HQG said wanted a baby  w/BZH and that they have been married for 5 yrs blah blah
blah. BZH said only think about being intimate with HQG after she can see (she is blind & deaf after
she took the pill from DFYQ to recover her memory). All he did was kiss her neck and bite her
on her earlobe and that was it.  

*Update*  Below is that passage in the book :)

好想要个小小白!我们都成亲五年了五年了!

HQG says she wants a small bai baby ..... and that they been married 5 yrs ..........5 yrs

花千骨举着小拳头抗议着,她想吃师父很久了,可是这些年来他们夜夜同床共枕
,居然还是半点进展都没有。

HQG started protesting. And how she wanted to be with him a long time ago and how even
though they have been sleeping together for yrs they still havent had any progress at all

白子画挑眉,她真是越来越胆大了!有本事就快点恢复视力恢复法力快点长大啊,
总之在那之前休想他会碰她,

BZH raises his eyebrow says she is getting bolder...... and that when she can see and her body
grows up (she has been using her powers to suppress her own body's growth because she wanted
to remain young and stay BZH's disciple) only then will he think about being intimate with her.

And cause she was pouting he tried to coax her by kissing her neck (nape) and then kinda biting her earlobe.

(this is the only part I think I didn't translate)

Maybe I did write a lil part of it but I can't remember (hehe :)) .......  honestly I have already
forgotten most of what I read in the book (there were a few scenes where I had to go back and
reread the book but most all the translation I did were in real time as I was reading the book).

I'm the type of person who tends to get bored fast. So as soon as I'm done reading a book or I
finish a drama I move on to others things quickly. And TBH the ONLY reason I haven't moved on
from this drama yet is because I really like all the cool ppl I met here on this thread. If not for you
guys I'd be gone for sure (after all the scissor happy stuff done to the drama towards the end of
the drama I was 99% over it).

Anyways besides that kiss...... I translated all the rest of the racy parts ( links below :) ). They were the .....

1. 1st Vampire kiss

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/344363-mainland-chinese-drama-2015-the-journey-of-flower-花千骨/?page=41#comment-19171243

2. The 2nd Vampire kiss @ Chang Liu when she was treating BZH wounds after
SQM stabbed him (the one where You Ruo was standing outside as the lookout)
and BZH's is whispering HQG's name.

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/344363-mainland-chinese-drama-2015-the-journey-of-flower-花千骨/?page=46#comment-19177949

3. The kiss right before the final battle. Where she sees the scar on his arm and he cuts he
scar off with the sword (Damn it ...... I thought they were gonna air this kiss ... $*#@ :angry::tears:).

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/344363-mainland-chinese-drama-2015-the-journey-of-flower-花千骨/?page=53#comment-19187233

4. The kiss where BZH begs her to stay and not marry DFYQ (when they were drunk & BZH
asked HQG if she she loved him?)

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/344363-mainland-chinese-drama-2015-the-journey-of-flower-花千骨/?page=60#comment-19194856

5. The kiss in the gambling epilogue.

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/344363-mainland-chinese-drama-2015-the-journey-of-flower-花千骨/?page=84#comment-19214810

If anyone else who read the book remembers any other kiss. Please, if possible can you
post the translations here on the thread? Thanks very much. xoxo :)

If anyone is interested in the Male version of the beginning theme song HQG Ost for ep 49-50

**********************************   Vae Xu Song 许嵩  - Through The Ages (Full Version)  Enjoy ******************************

• Like 7

@YangD: girl, when the uncut version of comes out…I will send you pack tissue for your nosebleed! Will one pack do???

About Baby…who of you, could imagine BZH as father? Hmmm…I don’t know why, but I can’t. HQG will surely be a perfect mother! Remember TB…must cry now!

• Like 1

@YangD yup yup..shifu threw "interesting" looks at DF. It could have been because the untrust or jealousy or both. But remember shifu's reaction when Lan Ge Ge told the 3 Chang Liu brothers that he likes Qian Gu and Qian Gu also likes him back? Shifu's head rapidly raised his face towards Lan Ge Ge and asked LGG, "did you say that Hua Qian Gu told you that she likes you?" ...then after Lan Ge Ge left, the 3 sect brothers discussed a bit more about the issue and shifu left kind of mad saying "we just have to ask Hua Qian Gu." What I saw there was a bit of anger mixed with jealousy. Then at night, he heard Xiao Gu and Lan GeGe's conversation. Though, I couldnt decipher shifu's emotions there. But i want to think that he was relieved...hehe...The other scene was when Lan GeGe was about to kiss a drunk Xiao Gu's forehead. Shifu suddenly appear telling LGG that Xiao Gu is drunk and needs to rest. Although his reaction was a bit flat, there was something there. Of course we could interpret it as caring for his disciple as well. He knew Xiao Gu had no romantic feelings for LGG, so maybe that's why he wasnt harsh towards him as with DF. Plus, he knew all about LGG. Oh yahh...whats with the nosebleed. Seen that expression quite often lately...what does it mean? 

This why I love BZH'z character so much. Im always trying to find a tiny facial movement from him to decipher what is he feeling or thinking. Througout the drama, tiny bits of details show that he enjoys being with her. His face lighting up when he hears Xiao Gu's bell. He looking forward for the dinners with her. His smile in the morning after Xiao Gu told him that she had a gift for him. He being sad when she stoped brushing his hair (I was like...aww....poor shifu...ILL BRUSH IT FOR YOU...even if it's a wig :w00t::phew:)....ahhh....i havent watched a single episode of TJoF in 2 days (dont want to burn it)...but going through Wallace's songs...just to listen to his voice :rolleyes:...haha...Perfect Couple's OST so far is my favorite!!

@carmolita but but but...nirvana on fire no bzh. :tears: looks interesting and read that it is from a good quality production company....but but...no bzh ...and hu ge....uhmm...:vicx:....but...no DG seducing a bzh ....:P

Remember to vote! :) 

http://top10.vdfly.com/

• Like 9

Y'all reasoning regarding BZH and HQG seem legit. I think both of them are just stubborn. When you put two stubborn people together, they'll clash in a way.

All I know is I'm going to keep rewatching until the uncut version comes out or until I'm sick of it. I just love the last episode so much especially when QG died. BZH came to his senses and realized that he doesn't want to live without her. It's like you don't know what you'll lose until you actually lost it. This scene is like my bedtime story. I pretty much watch it every night before I sleep to soothe my heart and satisfied my withdrawal. I think I need help! :D

I found the whole situation with MXL as more...oh crap did the Prince just say he likes a commoner....better yet...OH CRAP DID HE JSUT SAY HE LIKES A COMMONER WITH A STRANGE LIFE STONE TO BOOT.....*three brothers dies*

Edited by IMOmusings
  • Like 3

I understand both HQG and BZH perspective. I've dated a guy who is similar like BZH and I feel like HQG too. Either way it's unfortunate. I understand how HQG can feel and lash out at BZH, cursing him forever to live long. Yet at the same time BZH also gave up a lot for her. He took in all the punishments and helped her secretly although he is the Leader of Chang Liu. He isn't just only Bai Zi Hua, teacher of HQG, but he is also the Leader of Chang Liu (his goal in life was to be an immortal). He has to balance between his love for her and for the world. In some ways, yes he chose the world over HQG but in some ways, he also had chosen HQG over the world too. There were many times he could have killed her but he decided to choose her instead. Sigh -__- this is just an unfortunate fate for them both. I feel them... I once felt like HQG, and now that I've distance myself away from the guy who is like BZH, I realized the difficulties he had to face too. Either way, it wasn't meant to be because neither one was willing to give up (meaning BZH give up and admit he loves HQG, or HQG let BZH go). The only ending is HQG dying to let BZH realize he loves her or the vicious cycle just continues. Sometimes I still feel like lashing at guys like BZH, but sigh what will happen after I lash out... Nothing... Nothing... He won't change... His mission is more important...

But I love this drama still. It's so cute and beautiful. The scenes are beautiful. The actress and actors are outstanding. Beautiful combination.

Edited by nedayaj88
  • Like 7

I've just finished watching the last episode and I feel weird.

maybe I'm still confused. 

So did Moyan sacrificed himself to save HQG? I don't understand why if he always hated her. And did QG reincarnated? But reincarnation isn't about re-borning into another totaled different person like a baby and then grow up, but in the drama she has somehow died and then been revived by Moyan, so she has only lost her memory. I don't understand, can someone explain to me please? 

Sometimes I think BZH is bipolar, or very masochistic

And what did SQM refers at the end when he said something about "little thing you must wait for jiejie" 

Really like the drama, is the best I've ever seen, although there where some parts that I disliked and also the special effects where poor. The Unexpected end (I didn't expect QG to revive and ZR to accept the Chang Liu's punishment for his acts among other things) left me feeling there could be a sequel to the drama idk About when QG finally recovers her memory and what will she do then, and what are MXL and QS's lifes' doing, about Qi Sha Dian and SCQ and SQM, about the one changliu leader left (RZ) and does Yixiuge  no longer exists?

Hmmmm baby with BZH? HQG? HQG maybe since she reincarnated. BZH... does it still errr work? I mean production wise?

yeahh that left me wondering, didn't expect QG to want a baby 

• Like 5

Guest thisisablack0ut_stv

I've always wondered...if BZH is alive today (since he's immortal and all) would he still be wearing that white robe and have long hair or change into suit and tie? 

@thundergirl3 “We react so strongly to their relationship because we've invested time in these characters and we are involved but on a more personal level I believe that we recognise ourselves (certain elements) of our personality in these characters and we respond to them because it speaks to our heart at a deep and profound level. I can certainly speak for myself.” 

I completely agree with you on this. Their relationship and all the events that occurred is just so intriguing. Even if you cannot relate, its just so addicting. 

No worries about offending anyone! Everyone in this thread has different opinions and views. That is why its so interesting to read! I really like how kind everyone is on this thread. Taking out the time to answer questions, explain, translate and share things. It takes a lot of time and effort to do so. I really do appreciate each and everyone of you!! Although I don’t know what you guys look like or know anything about you, I feel a close connection with a lot of you in this thread.  I’m sure most of you also feel the same way! :D Why else would we all get on this thread at least 3 times a day, spending hours to catch up with everyone's posts?

@IMOmusings I think we share different views so here are just my refutes towards some of the things you mention. Of course they’re purely my opinions and observations so feel free to disagree with me. I don’t mean to offend you if I did. 

Ok so i’m picturing that BZH was the main character.. “Ignoring the fact that the only reason she stays at Changliu is for BZH, BZH from the very beginning of the drama has done nothing to warrant her attention." You can thank the Asian Fabio for the massacre of the Mount Zu sect. HQG was initially suppose to become a disciple there under Mount Zu’s sect leader’s protection.. Since the sect was annihilated, she has no where else to go. She can only search for her only friend/benefactor Mo Bing. Series of events lead BZH to HQG and they went through a lot together before she went to Chang Liu. I don’t disagree on the part where she lied about her reasons for entering CL. 

“he KNOWS she's his fated calamity and that there is something strange about her. What better way to keep an eye on her than to keep her close." If you re-watch those first episodes, BZH actually doesn’t want to keep her close. He constantly discouraged her to leave CL. He told her that she was not qualified to student under CL. Why would you want to be near your fated calamity? The farther you are from them, the better it is. (BZH’s powers weaken when he’s near her) Wu Gong certainly didn’t want his fated calamity near him. LOL 

“My view on HQG getting BZH to kill her isn't as virtuous as many others seem to think. I find it as her finally forcing his hand in subtle admission of his feelings for her. Again, she has manipulated him into a response that soothes her heartache.”  I don’t think DG tricking BZH to kill her was not virtuous. I guess many of us really do feel her pain and can understand why she chose that path.

@thundergirl3 Again, you got me on this! I just read your response now and I feel like i just repeated what you said! haha I also thought IMOmusings words were a tad harsh so i felt like i had to add in my two cents! :D

@LuMNaL I would love to have a debate/discussion with all of you too! Maybe one of these days we can Skype each other lol!

@jolin_chan, @YangD and @jly31 I love reading you guys’ posts! Very insightful!! Keep it up! I want to read more. “I think whether BZH going to admit his love or not, QG still gonna kill herself, because she knows she can not control the Desolate Energy for long”  I had the same thought! The Desolate Energy will consume her eventually and she is known to be the type that would sacrifice her life for the world. Yup, HQG’s last words were certainly heart wrenching.  

PS: We totally deserved the call out on using profanity. 

*EDIT*

I keep forgetting to add that DG knows that she is BZH's fated calamity and as long as she's alive his life is in danger. Also why she would choose to end her life no matter the result. 

Edited by myden
  • Like 7

I've always wondered...if BZH is alive today (since he's immortal and all) would he still be wearing that white robe and have long hair or change into suit and tie? 

Me too ..since it all of a sudden stopped when they flew off on the sword and considering all of the cuts' ~ I often wondered if that was the true ending or if they edited it and just stopped it there.  Because if you notice on page one of this thread Wallace did a promo video of him being in modern times wearing a blue suit going home to his apartment and then he took out the sword of abstain thoughts.*8-> day dreaming

• Like 7

@Quhuilan99

I saw you wrote "yeahh that left me wondering, didn't expect QG to want a baby"

So I found the passage in the book just in case you were curious. I didn't want ppl to think I made this up in

my head or whatever. :)

好想要个小小白!我们都成亲五年了五年了!

HQG says she wants a small bai baby ..... and that they been married 5 yrs ..........5 yrs

花千骨举着小拳头抗议着,她想吃师父很久了,可是这些年来他们夜夜同床共枕
,居然还是半点进展都没有。

HQG started protesting. And how she wanted to be with him a long time ago and how even
though they have been sleeping together for yrs they still haven't had any progress at all

白子画挑眉,她真是越来越胆大了!有本事就快点恢复视力恢复法力快点长大啊,
总之在那之前休想他会碰她,

BZH raises his eyebrow says she is getting bolder...... and that when she can see (she is blind) and her body
grows up (she has been using her powers to suppress her own body's growth because she wanted
to remain young and stay BZH's disciple) only then will he think about being intimate with her.

And cause she was pouting he tried to coax her by kissing her neck (nape) and then kinda biting her earlobe.

(this is the only part I think I didn't translate)

• Like 8

Really like the drama, is the best I've ever seen, although there where some parts that I disliked and also the special effects where poor. The Unexpected end (I didn't expect QG to revive and ZR to accept the Chang Liu's punishment for his acts among other things) left me feeling there could be a sequel to the drama idk About when QG finally recovers her memory and what will she do then, and what are MXL and QS's lifes' doing, about Qi Sha Dian and SCQ and SQM, about the one changliu leader left (RZ) and does Yixiuge  no longer exists?

You brought up a good point here. When I was watching the last episodes, the way it ended makes me feel like there's a sequel. I mean HQG lost her memories but it'll come back right? I do want to see what will happen if she gets her memories back. Also they showed SQM saying he'll come back and look for QG. Is it just me or his eyes open after he said he'll come back and find QG? I could've sworn I saw his eyes open lol. The ending makes me questioned myself as I was watching it. 

Edited by tlt

OMG EVERYONE SO LOVELY AND KEEP GOING IN OUR LOVELY and HARDCORE TREAD !!!:wub::wub::wub: LET'S SLEEP HERE FOR A YEAR :) or MORE ...lolll

@jolin_chan Ohhhh so the one I have post in my last post was really the real script from the aphrodisiacs scene ..so waiting you dear :wub::wub: to translate. I found many uncut script from our lovely CUT scenes...and will post it slowly if I have a time dear hugsss 

@Cupcakeninja & @litia hm I don't like William an still doesn't like him. I'm lost a bit, what about Li Ying third party??? o.o Nannnn no way, Nicky and Shi Shi are married come on and they are in love. I don't feel Li Ying is a girl like that. She seem like her work and really into it in each different role she act. I saw she seem more with Nicky because probably the rumor about William and her.  So she know Daddy Nicky will stay with her for calm down. William and Li Ying oh please lord I don't want something between them. About Charlene, wait a minute, are William really back with her o.o since when?? I just pray my OTP Walace and Li Ying can be together that all. Li Ying rumor dating her costar in a popular serie 2015. Zu Mountain isn't airing yet so no way....still have Wallace and Zheng Kai to be the mysterious boyfriend. Kim Ki Bum drama ..isn't airing or not? I was looking for ...until I saw Li ying isn't the one who end wth Ki Bum ..rumor...I was like o.o should I watch it or not. http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Ji_Xiang_Tian_Bao so Ki Bum should not be in the pretendant.

8326cffc1e178a8230f539fff003738da877e8a0

Do we have any scene with this clothe. Li Ying text msg in cellphone and Wallace seem en break too. On the break, should we still act like Zi Hua and Qian Gu? Or they are in practice? If yes..why Li Ying have a cellphone and text or watch something. All the staff seem running all a time...

Also if Wallace and Li Ying are a item, well it's easy for Wallace to go see Li Ying ....like to go see his GOOD friend Nicky and Li ShiShi and oups saw miracle...Li Ying filming with William....dunno it's still possible. Are Wallace fans is like Korean fans who stalk until a night and come again a morning o.o ...that sound to be obsession like that. No privacy for Wallace at all...

For be Hu Ge fan...hm...I was hope him and Ady before snifff and after with Ariel...snifff and now dunno who I should watch Hu Ge now hm..I'm kinda lost Liu Tao already married if I remember no? She was stop to act a bit and come back after.....

@Soniya15 hm, I have read the novel and I know a lot fans doesn't like Zi Hua washy washy personality. For myself, I like him a lot. I know really well what he have done to Qian Gu both drama and novel. I completely understand how many suffer Qian Gu have. I could see and it's break my heart  with all sacrifice Qian Gu have done  to Zi Hua....but I will understand Zi Hua and could help it but try to analyse him in other face and protect him.

In contrary Qian Gu who was alone and learn to have a friends and home, Zi Hua was ALWAYS alone and by himself all a time many thousand year. Qian Gu got some support from Dong Fang, Tang Bao and cie. Zi Hua could only keep his own conflic and feeling inside him without talking with someone or asking someone some help. Like SXM said, no one will try to understand Zi Hua how many hardship he got inside of him. When Qian Gu got a question, she can ask her friends, Zi Hua could only keep his question inside of him without saying nothing and be a icy immortal. His only person who he give all confiance was Qian Gu and only Qian Gu can make him feel that he live for something. He can feel he got a family, home, support but in as same time he can't simply ask Qian Gu his interior question. I find in the drama, he didn't less refuse to understand his own feeling than the novel. He try to find always a way to protect Qian Gu. I'm sure Zi Hua from the drama did understand that Qian Gu got a feeling for him or something maybe he know but refuse to see it. We can see many time Zi Hua be ''angry'' and ''shout it'' and isn't like his own characters.  He probably refuse Qian Gu feeling because his own feeling. His pride and be shameful to have a feeling for his own student make him refuse all a time Qian Gu. Also we must not forget, Zi Hua is a thousand immortal...I'm sure he was more a thousand something year, since he lost a thousand year of cultivation when he took Qian Gu nails...He already told ZX that he throw out all emotions long time ago. Also he NEVER got a love feeling for a woman. Qian Gu become his first and last woman in his life. He alike a baby who just be born and doesn't understand at all. Innocence but be a man...his feeling to a opposite sex grow up. He be scared because no one explain to him all this emotion and refute all with his principe ''Right is right, wrong is wrong''. To the last minute Zi hua was refuse to say I love you to Qian Gu. But I think Qian Gu also should understand his attention. The two is soooo alike. Qian Gu, who is falling in love with Zi Hua and keep hiding her own feeling from him, keep lying and doesn't want him know about her feeling. Zi Hua who keep running from his own feeling and also doesn't want Qian Gu. The two of them are in fault, in fault to be SOOOO MUCH SIMILAR sigh

If Qian Gu would said her feeling to Zi Hua, what will become the reality? If Zi Hua will said I love you, will something change it from Qian Gu destiny? Qian gu destiny to be a unlucky star, his fated calamity and also countain the demon-lord energy and power...she can't run away from that. She must destroy the 6 realms or she will be kill. Don't be angry to Zi Hua everyone, hm ...in the novel, it's was already decide by Qian Gu that she will suicide or die by Zi Hua. She was trying to kill herself when she came back from the future to kill her younger self. But wasn't able to do. Since she know Zi hua will choose humanity than his own love, she seem use this pretexte to kill him. Did she know Zi Hua was in love with her....the answer is yes. Did she really want that Zi Hua prove his love to her....the answer isn't yes or no....

From the novel and the drama, I always feel that the scene Qian Gu die, she seem ''happy''. I would explain my thinking....

Back then, when she become Zi Hua disciple...did she promise also that she will die for her teacher? I find this scene was really important in Hua Qian Gu serie...why?? each want to protect other without knowing. Want to take a blame from each other....and also we could see how it's will end Hua Qian Gu serie from people who didn't read the novel.....

00:33:51,700 --> 00:33:53,500
To the immortals of Chang Liu,

00:33:53,500 --> 00:33:56,300
your disciple Bai Zi Hua will take Hua Qian Gu

00:33:56,300 --> 00:33:58,900
as our sect's 127th disciple.

00:33:58,900 --> 00:34:01,700
I don't hope that she can banish all of the world's demons.

00:34:01,700 --> 00:34:04,300
I only hope that she lives her life with no regrets.

00:34:04,300 --> 00:34:06,700
If she does anything wrong,

00:34:06,700 --> 00:34:09,900
It is all my fault for not teaching her well.

00:34:10,900 --> 00:34:14,800
Immortals, please be my witness.

00:34:14,800 --> 00:34:17,000
Chang Liu's immortals above,

00:34:17,000 --> 00:34:20,100
Disciple Hua Qian Gu, my fate is ill.

00:34:20,100 --> 00:34:23,800
Born to live a bad life. As an unlucky person,

00:34:23,800 --> 00:34:25,600
But Honorable Superior didn't mind that.

00:34:25,600 --> 00:34:29,500
And did everything he could to teach me, and took me as his disciple.

00:34:29,500 --> 00:34:32,000
I will definitely be righteous.

00:34:32,000 --> 00:34:34,600
I will not disappoint the heavens, the earth, or Chang Liu.

00:34:34,600 --> 00:34:37,400
I will not disappoint Honorable Superior!

00:34:37,400 --> 00:34:40,200
I will live and die for Honorable Superior!

00:34:40,200 --> 00:34:42,600
I will not disobey even half of Teacher's orders.

00:34:42,620 --> 00:34:44,820
The heavens and earth as my witness!

CREDIT VIKI TEAM FLOWER!!

Seriously I was a bit confuse when he talk with Qian Gu about when Qian Gu was so confuse from her own feeling and ask Zi Hua some help.

00:09:15,850 --> 00:09:17,130
Teacher.

00:09:17,680 --> 00:09:24,340
I do have some words in my heart I want to say. I cannot understand it no matter how I think about it.

00:09:24,360 --> 00:09:27,550
The heart is like water. You won't understand it if it's a mess.

00:09:27,550 --> 00:09:31,620
There are some things where the more you think about it, the more confusing it becomes.

00:09:31,620 --> 00:09:36,620
Once you heart is filled with worry it will be like a piece of string; the more you touch it, the more tangled it becomes.

00:09:36,620 --> 00:09:41,360
But Teacher, if you can sense that it will have a bad ending,

00:09:41,410 --> 00:09:46,200
But there is no way of changing or stopping it,

00:09:46,200 --> 00:09:48,000
then what should I do?

00:09:48,000 --> 00:09:51,460
The more you avoid it, the faster you get near to it.

00:09:51,460 --> 00:09:55,740
Just let everything come naturally. Only natural things will be peaceful.

00:09:55,770 --> 00:09:58,120
That is the way to live.

00:09:58,120 --> 00:10:00,980
<i>I shouldn't fall in love with Teacher.</i>

00:10:00,980 --> 00:10:04,770
<i>But, the more I want to forget it,</i>

00:10:04,770 --> 00:10:06,840
<i>The more I cannot let go of it.</i>

00:10:06,840 --> 00:10:10,880
<i>Thinking about it so much will only bring pain.</i>

00:10:10,890 --> 00:10:14,440
<i>Then why not just keep this affection in my heart?</i>

00:10:14,440 --> 00:10:17,710
<i>I'll cherish each moment with Teacher.</i>

CREDIT VIKI TEAM FLOWER !!

I think Qian Gu was misunderstand about what really Zi Hua explain...Zi hua way thinking is alike water fall on waterfall...when it's come ...it's will come...if the destin was already writing...why should you fight it ...take the way it's come...but why she still hiding her love hm

Also, Zi hua..he seem accept all suffering he got because there a NO WAY to run away...when it's come ...it's will come...hm so isn't any solution for Qian Gu...it's the heaven answer that she must to be die...sniff...and that why THE FIRST TIME ZI HUA completely refuse of it that it's was the only solution that everything went back like before. He wasn't able to be anymore like before and be suffuring himself so much...

Also when Qian Gu curse him, isn't seem because she was angry, both drama and novel, she seem to want protect him. She doesn't want he die with her and live on. She seem to curse him because she already know how Zi Hua is...How could she doesn't know Zi Hua doesn't love her after the arm scar. That why, in the novel, she was smile...before she die....and after curse him....

He can't admit it his love, his gesture from the first episode to the end it's demonstrate a lot about his love for her. It's just the timing was wrong...and well seem no one wanna decide to hop first hm. Also he is a plain person...I meant a icy cold person...isn't his personality to admit it verbally ^^;; Fresh Guo Guo have said too that.

OMG soniya....Koo Kum...LOLL I have the old version, remake and movie with Nadech LOLL noooo isn't like that....Zi hua did realise his love to her when he use a the emotionless sword to her...from the novel. All memory was coming back from the vampire bloody kiss. I will probably said ..he realise his feeling when he was in cauldron poison, how important she is in his life...doesn't want to die ..because of HER. :)

@hayuinblue kyaaaaaaaaaaaa dear welcome back hugssss!!!!! :wub::wub:

yes omg I meant this serie make me soooo obsession omg and I was crying like river when Qian gu die, Tang Bao die omg ...my heart ...feel like you lost your own child....omg. Dear no worry !!! me too curse all of them so I think we are a same ship in all our lovely tread kyaaaa                          

@mmrod_04 and without you and all AMAZING MEMBERS WE GOT HERE, HOW OUR LOVELY TREAD IS ONE THE BEST IN SOOMPI :wub: BIG THANKS !!! for you and all of you to keep posting and talking with us. I remember omg I was the one who start the conversation back then page one alone with @carmolita,  @evori@IMOmusings and @livEvil about our fifty shades of gray LOL because imomusing omg I still remember LOLLLLLL and we keep talking between us with NO one come ..and me I was trying to get people LOLLL omg remember I ask @Mangoberrie to watch too LOL, I was already in obsession state LOLL ...

I think everyone should love Qian Gu or DG like she is...she never change :) she just want Zi hua attention, because she already have awake the demon-lord power, the only way to catpte Zi hua attention was to hurt him and he can FOCUS on her. She still our LOVELY QIAN GU to the end!! and also she already know how is her OWN ENDING ...sigh...yes she know already and already decide that she must to die!.

@bubblyb00_stv ohhh wait dear have you finish LOCH 2008 or you stop it? and did you see Yang Family? Have you finish all my recommendation already? Want a new batch? Right now, the only one you complete because my recommendation was Lan Ling Wang :wub: hehe...ohh btw NO well the serie you ask me with Ray aka Raymond Lam ...no comment ^^;; but I did like him in Detective and Doctor :) The theme song was singing by him...talking about him...I want to rewatch ''Eternal Happiness'' oohhh and wait a minute...''Lofty Waters verdant Bow'' is alike a bit from the ending...well...I WAS SOOOOOO MUCH CRYING OMG MICHEELLLLLEEEEE RAYYYMOONNNNDDD...where is my vhs !!! just want to see the ending again...kleenex box awawawaaaa The best Guo Jing ..was...true FELIX !!! and Chilam was good too seriously 

@LuMNaL OMG DINNER TIME TOGETHER WILL BE SOOOO GREAT!!! if we are in a same country omg!!!! OMG SHOULD BE GREAT!!!! I WANT SUSHII AND KOREAN FOOD !!!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :P:D and we talk about TJOF !!!! 

@pristineqi O.O how come Lee Min Ho fans know our site for voting Wallace omg...that why I write before ONLY IN OUR LOVELY WALLACE LOVERS!!! TO POST THIS LINK!!! lolllllllllllllll anyway he back to top one now hehe and keep voting him everyone, twitter, facebook insta...GO GO EVERYONE!!!

@Mangoberrie WOWW welcome back :P:D have you complete the serie and also waiting the uncut version with us? I have seem you long time where are you been ? lolll btw no insult but can we still curse HunanTV ? hehe 

@jly31 welcome back too :) also did you see my last time big recommendation serie so you can watch Wallace all a time? :D Also you should stay here...the real uncut will come so you will become more addict when you rewatch this serie hehe

@YangD LOLLL no need to say LOLLL ZI HUA WAS JEALOUS EARLY than that dear!! :wub: I'm cut video in each episode now and make only Zi hua and Qian gu ONLY lolll omg...my obsession is in a top...it's my 9 time I rewatch this serie and I still can go away awawwaaaa

@carmolita dear hugsss thank for sharing the new!!! let's fight!!! no more scissor CUT !!!! 

@BaiZiHua DARLING you know I LOVE YOU! :wub: thank a lot for all your translation for everyone here when we got a smutty smexy scene from the novel...imagine when I read it I was blushing...I can understand when you translate it hugsss!!!! You know what is hotttttt the chapter 106 BACK THEN...the second vampire bloody kiss lead by Zi hua...omg...the description from the novel was sooo hotty and I still remember LOLLLLL want to read again this chapter hehe...I was hope the drama make it...Zi hua was lead this time...and really hot too :)

omg I remember Qian Gu want a bai baby...that right !!! from the novel, she ask Zi hua to give her a liittle bai ...if Fresh Guo Guo continue it OMG ..I WISH to see this little Bai will take a personality from his father or her mother...I wish his father LOLLLLLL kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

PICTURE TIME :) MORE ALL HIGH QUALITY DRAWING

c2098510jw1evykk92wf7j20rs0q9wk91

c2098510jw1evykk8eglij20k80qz0wr1

c2098510jw1evykk5ny0qj218g0ungrz1

c2098510jw1evykk9e341j20jg0pn78b1

c2098510jw1evykkgfyx7j20kh0rstc71

c2098510jw1evykkfv641j20oq15o44i1

513077c2098510jw1evykka0cb7j20oe0xc47k1.

c2098510jw1evykk0xakxj20os0xctbi1

CREDIT WEIBO PIX PIX !!:wub::wub:

KEEP GOING EVERYONE WE CAN DO IT!!! YOU ALL ARE LOVELY MEMBERS AND WITHOUT YOU ALL, THIS TREAD WOULN'T NOT EXIST!!! :wub::wub::wub:

ALSO KEEP VOTING FOR WALLACE !!! in top10.vdfly.com :wub::wub: each 30 minutes you can vote one time! 

Edited by miaka fy
  • Like 12

@miaka fy

Yes, the vampire kiss scenes were so hawt. :wub::wub: Blush blush blush. And because Wallace is so hawt it makes

reading those parts even better. The entire time I read it I only thought of Wallace's face hahaha (I'm a bad girl yes....

I know hehe plz don't judge me I am only a mere mortal). Ps I Love you moarrrrr! Haha I win.

@myden

Awwss I cried alot when DFYQ died too. But I was more sad when Tang Bao died for some reason. Now that

I think about I cried when SQM, HQG,TB and DFYQ died. :tears::tears: And you right the Catfish, Jellyfish, QS and the king scene

were so freaking boring that I actually had to stop watching it live cause I couldn't fast forward their parts (YAWN).

BTW I almost went blind looking at that last Catfish pix you posted hahhahaha. :blink::blink::blink::)

Also I love what you wrote about our TJOF community. The part where you said " Although I don’t know

what you guys look like or know anything about you, I feel a close connection with a lot of you in this thread"

<3 <3 <3 Super love it. :wub::wub:

• Like 8